Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,611 members, 7,823,659 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39214 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:06pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: notin jare. Just here tryna get u to talk abou ur r/s, but I c ts samtin u don't wana talk about. Hwz u nd dat ur luvly bed? Hope dere shall b no seduction nd funny play dis night

Haha okay let's talk about relationships. My relationships are usually good. Except for one. Usually end up on a good note except for one. I'm friends with all my exes except one. Have never been dumped so I've had to do all the breaking up sad. Any thing else?

I'm not on my bed yet hehe and I'm having Chinese
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:11pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha okay let's talk about relationships. My relationships are usually good. Except for one. Usually end up on a good note except for one. I'm friends with all my exes except one. Have never been dumped so I've had to do all the breaking up sad. Any thing else?

I'm not on my bed yet hehe and I'm having Chinese
lolz. Except for one, m sure ur talkin about ur first, d one u term a jerk. So ur always d "heartbreaker" abi
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: lolz. Except for one, m sure ur talkin about ur first, d one u term a jerk. So ur always d "heartbreaker" abi

Oh yeah. Top jerk.

I don't mean to be sad I'm just very ... can't find the right word.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:21pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oh yeah. Top jerk.

I don't mean to be sad I'm just very ... can't find the right word.
lolz, I have an idea wat u mean, somtyms dese tins do happen
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, I have an idea wat u mean, somtyms dese tins do happen

Ha yeah they do... I try to be very nice about it tho...
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:25pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ha yeah they do... I try to be very nice about it tho...
yeah, dats d most important. We dated, now we exes, wonda y can't be cool. I trust a gal lyk u wit ur free flowing swagger nd easy going demeanour, to make dem hapy even yle breakin deir hearts
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: yeah, dats d most important. We dated, now we exes, wonda y can't be cool. I trust a gal lyk u wit ur free flowing swagger nd easy going demeanour, to make dem hapy even yle breakin deir hearts

Hahah I don't have free flowing swagger hehe I don't break their heats I'm really nice
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:41pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah I don't have free flowing swagger hehe I don't break their heats I'm really nice
of cause u r nice. I jst hope dat one day, u don't nicely break my hrart
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:45pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: of cause u r nice. I jst hope dat one day, u don't nicely break my hrart

Awh hehe it's not mine to break but I wouldn't do so anyways
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:47pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Awh hehe it's not mine to break but I wouldn't do so anyways
I trust u my fneapple
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:48pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: I trust u my fneapple

Hehehe fineapple is such a nice nicknamewink
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:51pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe fineapple is such a nice nicknamewink
lolz, I can c u lyk t. I like to give peeps nicknames sh, helps to familiarise berA nd do away wi al dat formality
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, I can c u lyk t. I like to give peeps nicknames sh, helps to familiarise berA nd do away wi al dat formality

I do like it. Im gonna put it everywhere.

Hahaha what's the nickname for your bae?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I do like it. Im gonna put it everywhere.

Hahaha what's the nickname for your bae?
heheheheh, lolz, m not telling
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: heheheheh, lolz, m not telling

Haha that's not very nice sad
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:20pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha that's not very nice sad
lolz, dats true, but u now abembio is ot goo dn
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:23pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: lolz, dats true, but u now abembio is ot goo dn

Haha I'm a girl now I can be doing amebo wink
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:35pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha I'm a girl now I can be doing amebo wink
now deres dat double standard everyone complain about
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Oct 03, 2014
cooljoe: now deres dat double standard everyone complain about

Hehehe I know sad but it's all G tho if ya don't wanna tell me :p
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:44pm On Oct 03, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehehe I know sad but it's all G tho if ya don't wanna tell me :p
heheheheh, "meluv", dts her nickname. U nd me, ts always all g
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by lordnammy(m): 11:46pm On Oct 03, 2014
jashar: Choi OP. You just reminded me. I don't care if my gown is #2000 or if the whole ceremony costs #3000,but that ring ehn must come from only 3 jewellers.
1.Tacori.
2.Cartier.
3.Tiffany.
That's all.grin
u ought care.... keep a class for urself
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:06am On Oct 04, 2014
cooljoe: heheheheh, "meluv", dts her nickname. U nd me, ts always all g

Good morning hehe. Awh that's such a cute nickname.

Hmhm together forever
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:17am On Oct 04, 2014
priest2u: @op some women dont care about the ring thing, I propose to my fiancee without ring and she was so happy. Later I got her a cheap ring of 80,000 naira , she even sleeps with the ring on her finger lol. so its love that matters. my 2kobo.

80k !!!

Wow. Thank God m not yet there.

Mayb when m dere, d price go don drop. Lol
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 8:00am On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Good morning hehe. Awh that's such a cute nickname.

Hmhm together forever
good morning, aw was ya night, hope gud. Lolz, ts actually d same tin she cals me. C ur mouth like togeda foreva
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 8:29am On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy: Question - Engagement rings, how many of you actually care about how much it costs.. Or is it about the thought of him actually getting the band telling you he wants to spend the rest of your life with you. Which is it ( appearance or love? ?)

of course it matters. ppl say, decent man should spend 3 months wages on it
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:05am On Oct 04, 2014
cooljoe:
good morning, aw was ya night, hope gud. Lolz, ts actually d same tin she cals me. C ur mouth like togeda foreva

Hahah yes now. Y'all are gonna get married soon wink
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 04, 2014
voodoo85:

of course it matters. ppl say, decent man should spend 3 months wages on it

Lol even more in fact. Puh lease I better get Cartier.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:09am On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah yes now. Y'all are gonna get married soon wink
funny gal. Getin married to her ain't a bad idea sha. So who wee u b getin married to?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 10:33am On Oct 04, 2014
cooljoe:
funny gal. Getin married to her ain't a bad idea sha. So who wee u b getin married to?

Hahah Chris Brown na tongue
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 10:36am On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahah Chris Brown na tongue
I knew dats wat u would say. Get to ur mail, I wana tell u something. I did something horrible
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:08am On Oct 04, 2014
cooljoe:
I knew dats wat u would say. Get to ur mail, I wana tell u something. I did something horrible

Oooooh sounds juicy. I'm there.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:16am On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Oooooh sounds juicy. I'm there.
promise u won't b judgemental

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

5 Classes Of People That Get The Most Beautiful Wives / Hilarious Valentine Breakup Excuses / Pregnant For Sugar-daddy And Engaged To My Fiance

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.