Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,761 members, 7,955,891 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 06:01 PM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39685 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 11:18am On Oct 04, 2014
cooljoe:
promise u won't b judgemental

I promise.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 11:19am On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I promise.
I trust u my fineapple
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol even more in fact. Puh lease I better get Cartier.

Whats the to get name and bubbled prices?! Better do it with a private jeweller and and get the ring with double rock for same price. Think girl!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 04, 2014
voodoo85:

Whats the to get name and bubbled prices?! Better do it with a private jeweller and and get the ring with double rock for same price. Think girl!

Haha no. He should know Cartier is only the beginning. It's about 10 - 15 grand per carat.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:36pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha no. He should know Cartier is only the beginning. It's about 10 - 15 grand per carat.

For me cartier and tiffany is rubbish. Its overpriced. Clear perfect shape diamonds cost much less. But give it cartier and it will become 15k. No offence but u r stupid if u think the name is important.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:44pm On Oct 04, 2014
voodoo85:

For me cartier and tiffany is rubbish. Its overpriced. Clear perfect shape diamonds cost much less. But give it cartier and it will become 15k. No offence but u r stupid if u think the name is important.

Lol none taken. Well I've always bought branded things. I find them to be higher in quality than others. I want a cartier ring because I like it. I'm sure private jewellers will not make my ring perfection the way Cartier would.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:48pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol none taken. Well I've always bought branded things. I find them to be higher in quality than others. I want a cartier ring because I like it. I'm sure private jewellers will not make my ring perfection the way Cartier would.
Not necessarelly. Maybe in naija u dont have such gud like in europe
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 12:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
voodoo85:

Not necessarelly. Maybe in naija u dont have such gud like in europe

Lol I live in Ireland.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I live in Ireland.
bolu Hw fr nah grin
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 04, 2014
richommie:
bolu Hw fr nah grin

Hey baeee
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 1:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hey baeee
hw u doin?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 04, 2014
richommie:
hw u doin?

I'm good you?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol I live in Ireland.
Lived in ireland for 3 years. U right better cartier than irish jeweller
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:23pm On Oct 04, 2014
voodoo85:

Lived in ireland for 3 years. U right better cartier than irish jeweller

Haha cool. I've lived in Ireland for eight years. And before that America.

Cartier over any jeweller.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Oct 04, 2014
MrsBreezy:

I'm good you?
bae am cool...wasup wit the weather down der?.damn its cool right here!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:38pm On Oct 04, 2014
richommie:
bae am cool...wasup wit the weather down der?.damn its cool right here!

It's freeeeeezing Omygosh I'm actually so cold.

How many degrees?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:54am On Oct 28, 2014
Ipledge don't wanna derail...

Omygosh: ( im sorry sad so what shall we do?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:58am On Oct 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Ipledge don't wanna derail...

Omygosh: ( im sorry sad so what shall we do?
facebook,i will login now
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:00am On Oct 28, 2014
Ipledge:
facebook,i will login now

Ugggggggggggh okays
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 9:00pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Ugggggggggggh okays
u seem so quiet on NL of late, hope al is gud?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:19pm On Oct 28, 2014
cooljoe:
u seem so quiet on NL of late, hope al is gud?

Hmm lol everyone keeps asking me that. I'm fine I promise. I'll go on a comment spree before Paris don't worry wink smiley tongue
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by cooljoe(m): 9:27pm On Oct 28, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hmm lol everyone keeps asking me that. I'm fine I promise. I'll go on a comment spree before Paris don't worry wink smiley tongue
aii fineapple, take kia of u
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by godofwar666(m): 7:23pm On Nov 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:
I apologize I'm confused
its ok, I'm cool undecided
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 7:36pm On Nov 08, 2014
godofwar666:
its ok, I'm cool undecided

sad why the awkward face
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by godofwar666(m): 7:59pm On Nov 08, 2014
MrsBreezy:

sad why the awkward face
I'm cool its just that I finnished eaten amala n ewedu soup with goat meat n the ewedu mistakenly stained my white shirt. It makes me feel somehow undecided
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:28pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:
Question - Engagement rings, how many of you actually care about how much it costs.. Or is it about the thought of him actually getting the band telling you he wants to spend the rest of your life with you. Which is it ( appearance or love? ?)
smiley you are one fine babe..
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
godofwar666:
I'm cool its just that I finnished eaten amala n ewedu soup with goat meat n the ewedu mistakenly stained my white shirt. It makes me feel somehow undecided

Haha weirdo. Well thank God for the washing machine
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 11, 2014
Penart:

smiley you are one fine babe..

Lol no I'm not
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 11, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol no I'm not
Lol i'm not going to argue with you,again,please check your mail
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Nov 11, 2014
Penart:

Lol i'm not going to argue with you,again,please check your mail

Yes sir.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Princetee05(m): 9:55pm On Nov 11, 2014
I wouldnt knw,i'm the engager nd she's the engagee so the female folks are in the best position to answer this
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by jaydee87(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2014
priest2u:
@op some women dont care about the ring thing, I propose to my fiancee without ring and she was so happy. Later I got her a cheap ring of 80,000 naira , she even sleeps with the ring on her finger lol. so its love that matters. my 2kobo.
oga u call 80k ring cheap ring menu that's above my budget sha but I Neva marry now
but wen I ready sha na the ring must not pass 50k oh.

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (Reply)

19-Year-Old Father Of 2, Who Lost His 2 Baby Mamas, Shares His Story (Photo) / Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / This Nigerian Couple Brought A Dog To Their Prewedding Shoot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.