Stats: 3,150,644 members, 7,809,424 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:21 AM

Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? (39147 Views)

Marriage proposal that Sent A Lady under the table (Photos, Video) / Pictures &Video:See The Marriage Proposal That Got A Lady Rolling On The Floor / After Breakup: Who Gets The Engagement Ring? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:15pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

But if u only shower her with romantic surprises just on your wedding day and she begins to start expecting them...

Yeah like them quiet ish too... them classy dinner parties and teas and stuff I love that...

Lol but I'm requesting once in 5 years to celebrate that the husband hasn't divorced me and my stubbornness hehehe

Yeah, that's me @ bold!

The underlined part is funny; but I like stubborn ladies, cooling them down is my hobby grin I will never divorce my wife for being stubborn...but marital unfaithfulness, I can't tolerate!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:16pm On Aug 31, 2014
doubleDx:

Yeah, that's me @ bold!

The underlined part is funny; but I like stubborn ladies, cooling them down is my hobby grin

LOL I don't think anyone wouldn't be able my own ooo hehehe
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

LOL I don't think anyone wouldn't be able my own ooo hehehe

LOL, well dayumm! that's funny grin I'd like to get to know you grin Where are you from?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Aug 31, 2014
doubleDx:

LOL, well dayumm! that's funny grin I'd like to get to know you grin Where are from?

Hehe I'm Nigerian cool well not legally but still
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:24pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy: Question - Engagement rings, how many of you actually care about how much it costs.. Or is it about the thought of him actually getting the band telling you he wants to spend the rest of your life with you. Which is it ( appearance or love? ?)

...Ok....so u want us to buy u ring? ..really?....r u light skin? angry

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:25pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...Ok....so u want us to buy u ring? ..really?....r u light skin? angry

Nigggguh did I mention your name. I don't need a ring from you sweetheart.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hehe I'm Nigerian cool well not legally but still

Oh okay cool, I understand! You have Nigerian Parents right?

Have you ever visited? Is that your picture on your profile?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:28pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Nigggguh did I mention your name. I don't need a ring from you sweetheart.

...so u a gold digger?.. Abi?....u don't want ring from me but u want other nairaland guys to buy u ring?.. I bet on ma 20008 range rover spot ur nigerian! undecided

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...so u a gold digger?.. Abi?....u don't want ring from me but u want other nairaland guys to buy u ring?.. I bet on ma 20008 range rover spot ur nigerian! undecided

Lol you live in a council house in Peckham. Pipe down yeh.

Lol I didn't ask anyone to get me a ring anywhere... I asked for an opinion.

Haha of course I'm Nigerian... your point?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:32pm On Aug 31, 2014
doubleDx:

Oh okay cool, I understand! You have Nigerian Parents right?

Have you ever visited? Is that your picture on your profile?

Hahaha yeah

Hmm I came four years ago hehe... Yeah that's me.

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

..of course u hav to be a Nigerian...u a gold digger...juss be cuzz innosent black hard workin brother refuse to fall fr yo trick and buy u ring...u started cussin me for no reason....how can Nigeria executed to move forward? (no oofense) undecided

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:36pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

...correction...I live in Peckam...clearly u never been to London before undecided

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

..of course u hav to be a Nigerian...u a gold digger...juss be cuzz innosent black hard workin brother refuse to fall fr yo trick and buy u ring...u started cussin me for no reason....how can Nigeria executed to move forward? (no oofense) undecided

Lol pause... You're nigerian.. your mum is Nigerian...

Lol cussing you? Jeez I didn't mean to offend u. But u do realize how irritating you must sound right now..

1. I don't live in Nigeria... and I haven't all my life. What Nigeria does is Nigeria's problem.
2. The only man that ever needs to provide for me is my father. And he's doing well haha I get what I want.
3. Just because u and your bae might want a cheap ring doesn't mean I want one too. If a mans gonna propose do it properly or not at all.
4. What trick?
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:41pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Hahaha yeah

Hmm I came four years ago hehe... Yeah that's me.

Okay.

Nice pic, you are beautiful!
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:42pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...correction...I live in Peckam...clearly u never been to London before undecided

It's spelt Peckham. And yes I've been to most parts of England. Many times.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:44pm On Aug 31, 2014
doubleDx:

Okay.

Nice pic, you are beautiful!

Lol Awh thank you smiley
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:45pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

It's spelt Peckham. And yes I've been to most parts of England. Many times.

...how?... U drove a car from Nigeria to London abi?... Sweeery if u lie again...I swaaar I will.... STOP LYIN!

....but serrrriously...why r chicks always tryin to impress me sayin they been to London?... What's the logic?!

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:46pm On Aug 31, 2014
...she angry coz I said I will not buy ha ring....serrriously,I bet she Nigerian and she dark skin undecided

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:47pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...how?... U drove a car from Nigeria to London abi?... Sweeery if u lie again...I swaaar I will.... STOP LYIN!

....but serrrriously...why r chicks always tryin to impress me sayin they been to London?... What's the logic?!

Lol you're honestly not worth a conversation.

Need I remind u, you live in Peckham. Not Birmingham not Oxford, Peckham. Please stop embarrassing yourself. And start acting your age. No offense

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:48pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork: ...she angry coz I said I will not buy ha ring....serrriously,I bet she Nigerian and she dark skin undecided

Haha who said I was angry tho.

Lol dunno who gave u wings but pipe down there yeh
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:50pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol you're honestly not worth a conversation.

Need I remind u, you live in Peckham. Not Birmingham not Oxford, Peckham. Please stop embarrassing yourself. And start acting your age. No offense

^^^^^ typical black woman...they lie tryin to impress u..u catch them out and guess what?.. They start cussing u like witch doctor.

..ok..u been to London,right?... What bus goes to Peckam?

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:54pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^^ typical black woman...they lie tryin to impress u..u catch them out and guess what?.. They start cussing u like witch doctor.

..ok..u been to London,right?... What bus goes to Peckam?

Unlike your cheap self. I don't get the bus. I take the train... from London bridge to the Peckham rye station.

I never have to stay long anyways... we all know only broke niiggas live in Peckham. No offense.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 2:57pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Unlike your cheap self. I don't get the bus. I take the train... from London bridge to the Peckham rye station.

I never have to stay long anyways... we all know only broke niiggas live in Peckham. No offense.

...listen up ....quit tryin to impress me coz it ain't gonnnno work...I drive a 2008 range rover spot, Peckam yuppie,fine boy no pimples and truss me...if u really want to get me...quit LYIN!!... And then I might juss get u ring bling! undecided

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 2:59pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...listen up ....quit tryin to impress me coz it ain't gonnnno work...I drive a 2008 range rover spot, Peckam yuppie,fine boy no pimples and truss me...if u really want to get me...quit LYIN!!... And then I might juss get u ring bling! undecided

Looool bye now.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 3:00pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

^^^^ guys,u see how they lie?...ask her wot bus goes to Peckam and she suddenly change topic and started talkin about train....so u own a train at home? ..abi?.. Black women!!! undecided

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

^^^^ guys,u see how they lie?...ask her wot bus goes to Peckam and she suddenly change topic and started talkin about train....so u own a train at home? ..abi?.. Black women!!! undecided

Lol Yupp smiley haha you actually sound like don't jealous me. But allow, I honestly don't have time for u.
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 3:02pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Looool bye now.

...ther u go....u expose them and they run...anyways, sweeery AMA lover not a fighter...ok,I will get u a ring! wink

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...ther u go....u expose them and they run...anyways, sweeery AMA lover not a fighter...ok,I will get u a ring! wink

Lol in fact u can keep your ring. Trouble maker of the century
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 3:04pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol Yupp smiley haha you actually sound like don't jealous me. But allow, I honestly don't have time for u.

...sweery,ok I promise not to spoil yo show...do u want me to buy u ring or not? undecided

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by Nobody: 3:05pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrCork:

...sweery,ok I promise not to spoil yo show...do u want me to buy u ring or not? undecided

Haha no thanks smiley
Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Lol in fact u can keep your ring. Trouble maker of the century

...ok u no wot?... Ther is a big boy shop in London we call Argos....it's equivilent to street markets u people hav ther in Nigeria...but it's more posh. I will get u a nice engagement right for about £30. ..so we can be cool

Re: Marriage Proposal: Does The Quality Of The Engagement Ring Matter? by MrCork: 3:07pm On Aug 31, 2014
MrsBreezy:

Haha no thanks smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (23) (Reply)

What Qualities Do You Look Out For Before Agreeing On A Date? / All My Efforts To Settle Down This Year Is Failing / Man Prostrates To His Fiancee's Mum After Marriage Proposal (photos)