Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,867 members, 7,810,299 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (34744 Views)

Those Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask.. / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Lillyeean(f): 11:36am On Aug 15, 2014
khalebzy: Me: Dad i passed my waec grin
DAD: who help you wrote it?

I think the question is legit... Although I'm also open to the ' typo error' excuse with regards to the ' WROTE' word.... #tryingtobe subtlynice

GOshhh i be like ihate this Man
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by valentineebele(m): 12:02pm On Aug 15, 2014
Guy so u think if i had either of those i'ld think d question is dumb.
honeric01:
Unless he knows you don't have a gen or an inverter, his question is valid and not dumb!
Guy so u think if i had either of those i'ld think d question is dumb.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by honeric01(m): 12:03pm On Aug 15, 2014
valentineebele: Guy so u think if i had either of those i'ld think d question is dumb. Guy so u think if i had either of those i'ld think d question is dumb.

Read my comment very well...this time around, very slowly!
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 12:43pm On Aug 15, 2014
"does Africa have a president?"

"do you have bridges in Africa?"

REAL LIFE
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 15, 2014
Dankarara: Nawa o! d kind topic wey dey make front page dis days dey fear me o
****are u serious
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Aug 15, 2014
Are u madt??

are u crazziii??

u don come??**no I de go

are u back ** No am front
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Brainiacmrtolz(m): 1:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
this guy saw me sitting in a football show house, came to me n asked "Paddi u dey watch ball? I b like "hmm hmm I dey look am ni" undecided
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by johnkent(m): 1:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
Are you gay??
What kinda dumb question is that!
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 1:42pm On Aug 15, 2014
nneh1: To me none of these infuriate me. The dumbest question I have been asked are
1: how old are you
2; are you a virgin
3; why don't you drink
4; why don't u wear trouser
5; why can't u dance
So many why's. Infact I'm getting use to them.

you can't dance?? shocked why can't you dance??
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by flashyberry: 2:10pm On Aug 15, 2014
On ur wedding, one idiot walked up to you as
you
are about to take ur wedding pix with ur wife...
NA YOUR WIFE BE THIS?
Answer: NO OH! NA MY MAMA CLASS MATE.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by roman001: 2:15pm On Aug 15, 2014
I was@cinema watchn 300 spartans and sm1 asked tis questn''is the killing real''
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Herard: 3:22pm On Aug 15, 2014
I wore a jersey,held my boot and was walking out of my compound when a friend asked me 'guy u dey go field' no na pool i dey go
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Aug 15, 2014
I came to our Faculty Library sometime in the Afternoon; a Friend who had been there since Morning asked me : "are you just coming?", I said : " No, I bin dey hide for outside Door since Morning ni".
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by ciceroo: 6:41pm On Aug 15, 2014
U see me walking slowly,with my complete football jersey and my boots on sweating profusely and ur asking me ,guy u go play ball,Noa watch I go watch
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by roman001: 7:35pm On Aug 15, 2014
Pls,hw do i write zero in roman numeral?need ans urgently.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by cutiemoi: 8:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
But who hasn't asked a dumb question before
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:38pm On Aug 15, 2014
You can see me, yet you choose to ask "na you be this" or "na your eye be this".
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by ozyblazze: 1:12am On Aug 16, 2014
They just took the light and my friend who had been in the house an hour was like "ah ,dey don take light?
I replied "no,they just brought it,darkness na the new light. Ode !
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by onlyduchess(f): 3:34am On Aug 16, 2014
i think the dumbest question i have ever been asked was when my friend saw me ironing my clothes and she asked "is there light?" and i simply replied "no oo" i plugged the iron to the gas cooker. :p

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Akposy(m): 11:08am On Aug 16, 2014
A guy ask me. Did the fence the river?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by whao: 1:12pm On Aug 16, 2014
Uncle call me by name; Benjamin and when I answered he ask, what is that your name again? I was like uncle has it gotten to this level wey u dnt forget my name when u just called me? Then he called again 3times and said Benjamin how many times I just called you?

Too much questions on questions, typical naija man for u.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Iceskidd(m): 12:33pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dey trek jeje my own. Okada man stops besides me and asks. You dey go?
Replies: you go carry me for 5 naira?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by valentineebele(m): 1:15pm On Aug 17, 2014
jez walking back 2 me hostel 4rm church wit me bible in me hand... next tin a nigga in me hostel jez ask: na CHURCH u dey come 4rm.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Mescopaul(m): 1:43pm On Aug 17, 2014
cutiemoi: But who hasn't asked a dumb question before
I
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by gbengalex(m): 2:49pm On Aug 17, 2014
Dumbest question I get asked all the time is "What's up". Damn dont you know? Only two things are always up - my hair and my age. When i am with a woman a third thing may be up tho LOL!! Follow these jokes on naNaija .com.

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by durapro(m): 3:44am On Dec 26, 2015
U go to visit ur mom and u tell her dat u are hungry and she still asks u, "will u eat?", say no, I will just swallow acid
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Arebay(m): 6:18pm On Dec 26, 2015
My guy c me 4 nairabet shop,,,so u com play bet...no I thought it was a church,,I came 2 worship ..
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Bibleuser: 8:06pm On Dec 26, 2015
I'm with my younger sister in school and my classmate comes and asks me “Is she your sister" I just tell am “Nooo, na my mum
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by tompat86(m): 9:15pm On Dec 26, 2015
Armed robbers attacks u in d dead of d night and ur wife ask u"honey who are this people"?
Reply"they are my uncles from the village, they are here for our baby's naming"
Mtcheeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos & Joke Of The Day / My Awful Job Interview Experience At NNPC Company Today / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.