Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,074 members, 7,953,284 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:30 PM

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (35069 Views)

Those Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask.. / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
Youngzedd: Do you really make money online?
guy e be like I go ask u dis one again o wink.. Do u really make doh online..? Inboz me how u make pepper online thanks
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by skyface00(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
coming back from work and your friend looking at u and still asking......( are u back?) no mumu im going

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by eppysold(m): 9:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
who sang 'skelewu' by davido?hehe
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by danduchi(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
They share condom today for us and my room mate D̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣̣̥γ̲̣̣̥ ask me wetin he go do with am? And i replied....blow air put am for ur ear
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Sabadon(m): 9:46pm On Aug 14, 2014
A friend walked in2 d sitting room sees me watching a movie n he asked "una get lite?"...for my mind na automatic tv b dis.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by sonyc00(m): 9:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
You are buying sweets(candy) from my shop and you asking me if they are sweet?sometimes i just feel like saying "of course not,they are bitter".
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Youngzedd(m): 9:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
bonaventure73: guy e be like I go ask u dis one again o wink.. Do u really make doh online..? Inboz me how u make pepper online thanks

Check the page title.

Pm me.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
Do you have ebola? undecided
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by dopedealer(m): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Do you have Money NO!
Can you borrow me?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by paulsir: 10:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
how many of u waka come,prinspa?.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by platz(m): 10:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
she see me lying on the bed around 6pm nd she was like are u back from lectures?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by YoungDaNaval(m): 10:40pm On Aug 14, 2014
RETURNED 4RM WORK AND MUM BE LIKE "ARE U BACK?" ..
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Fynestboi: 10:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
lol like you dey inside toilet they cheat.

Someone knocked at the door and was like what are you doing in there? undecided

no i dey eat. grin
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Mescopaul(m): 10:49pm On Aug 14, 2014
E don do 4 una, dis topic don boring.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by millionboi(m): 10:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
YoursGEJ:

I dey tell you. My own be say I go sleep wake up, greet my papa "Papa good morning". He go ask me say "Ehen, you don wake?"

No I still dey sleep. Na from sleep I dey greet you so
U No get respect abi
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by tutaboi(m): 11:00pm On Aug 14, 2014
I was going to church I told my room mate....guy am going ooo. After 3hr I came back he asked, "guy hw far ar u back from church"??
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Deepfreezer(m): 11:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
taraboo: Trust me am a full blooded nigerian and I understand that it has become a norm for most Nigerians to ask obvious questions which I find dumb buh that doesn't stopit from having the quality of Dumb anyways!
Some go you dey wash? When its xo xo obVious with a pail with soaped water in it and clothes, I was probably baptising the clothes
Or the other one that goes:
Customer:Gimme Fanta
Seller:Sorry,there's no Fanta we don't HAVE ANY COCA-COLA products.
Customer:toh!You have coke?
Seller: No!
Customer:You don't have any cocacola products?

What are your experiences lemme hear them!
none I can remember.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by angelsmartty: 11:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
grin

The orda day i dey vex say chelsea dey win arsenal, na him 1 guy enta wia we dey watch ball say
bros 'gud evenin o' i say chairman welcm, him com luk television smal com sit near me ask me say
bros wich pple dey play i say na chelsea and arsenal, him say who dey win? i say na chelsea who
dey lose i say na arsenal, dat one no do am him stil ask who get 2, i don dey boil wit anger na him
me shout say na arsenal, him stil ask who get 1 i say na chelsea. Him com rest smal, ask again
who wear blue i say na chelsea, him ask again who wear arsenal i say na red, i was jus tryin 2 b
polite dats y am answerin al dis questions. Him waka comot after five mins him com bk say him
hear say dem give drogba red card, him raise his voice say who give drogba redcard, me i shout bac
tel am say nah keeper, him say wetin happen refree no dey? i say him go toilet. Na me waka leave
am mak only am watch de match.

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
tonynickson: cry cheesy The dumbest question is when will nigerian youths wake up. When will bokoharam end. When will hunger end in the streets. When will ebola be eradicated. When will I stop being ever broke when? Jst not in a gud mood. Jst passing
cruel life right
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
This

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by millionboi(m): 11:28pm On Aug 14, 2014
Wen u tel a frnd abt painful exist of som1 he knws nd d nxt qtn u get is wetin kil m o....Na death na sho o
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by OCcool: 11:42pm On Aug 14, 2014
kobonaire: If you spend 5 minutes on NL you will see many candidates for the award of "dumbest questions/posts".
Especially those people that ask
"How did this topic get to the front page"?
"Am I on front page"?
"Am I first to comment"?
gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 11:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
stacomaster: In a Restaurant..

Welcome sir .. Will you guys need a table sir??

NO we came to eat on the floor ..carpet for Five please..

This got me LMAO grin grin
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Aug 14, 2014
Just coming out from examination hall

A friend : you don write finish ?

Me :No , I just submitted an empty script .
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by kobonaire(m): 12:06am On Aug 15, 2014
OCcool: Especially those people that ask
"How did this topic get to the front page"?
"Am I on front page"?
"Am I first to comment"?
gringringrin
you talk am my guy ... wink
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by themejiwalker(m): 12:36am On Aug 15, 2014
stacomaster: In a Restaurant..

Welcome sir .. Will you guys need a table sir??

NO we came to eat on the floor ..carpet for Five please..
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 1:14am On Aug 15, 2014
defendedvictim: dumbest..dat Shud b wen i visited my uncle n he wz Lyk 'is dis u?'

Chaie!!! grin
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Emmyk(m): 2:02am On Aug 15, 2014
My friend, Lopez and I were playing Chess the other day. I went inside and brought a plate of rice with TWO spoons.

Lopez: Emmyk, this food is for you and who?

Emmyk: You and Chess nauu. cheesy undecided
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:41am On Aug 15, 2014
khalebzy: Me: Dad i passed my waec grin
DAD: who help you wrote it?

GOshhh i 3be like ihate this Man
Hahaha! Thats ur Dad.
He probably know that you can not pass Waec.
Wait to has someone being writing exa.s for u before?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Ferdinandu(m): 2:41am On Aug 15, 2014
A
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 2:47am On Aug 15, 2014
A korean Man once ask me

Korean:Aprica(Africa) house eseiyo? (Is there house in Africa?)

Me: No we lives on the tree.

Korean: Aroo.(I know)

I was like u know and u are asking?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes / Collection Of Funny Tweets And Memes To Brighten Up Your Day / Internet Arguments (in Pictures) - For Laughs (Upload Yours too)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.