Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,059 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (34753 Views)

Those Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask.. / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by ramdris(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by robinicule(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
niggas be like, bro, u dey sleep....i'll be like no i dey practice how to die..
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Funjosh(m): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
JOBBLESSNESS undecided
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by omolizzy(f): 6:08pm On Aug 14, 2014
It was just two of us in d room,I farted n she asked:did u just mess? No,It was from d TV

11 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Aug 14, 2014
U just came out from the toilet panting and sweating with every where smelling and someone will sey "u go shit"...:wtf no I go inhail all the bad odor inside the toilet

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by babyud: 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
U don wake?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
fpeter: THEY WAKE YOU UP AND THEN ASK IF YOU WERE ASLEEP?
THE PERSON THAT ASKED YOU THAT KNOWS THAT THERE IS POSSIBILITY OF YOU PRETENDING TO BE SLEEPING!

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by ITbomb(m): 6:10pm On Aug 14, 2014
Danhumprey: Una do anything for night as una dey together?

Me: No, we just pray and sleep, rabbish

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by merieam16(f): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
U guys av said it all
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by mmmustapha(m): 6:11pm On Aug 14, 2014
When last did you have sex
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by larride(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Someone sees me eating rice and still ask me, ARE YOU EATING RICE?

Me: No, I'm frying it with my mouth

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Ahmeduana(m): 6:12pm On Aug 14, 2014
Janiobi: Meeting a long time School friend and all he could say was .. Janiobi, you still dey alive... angry angry angry angry.No nah my ghost him dey look
THERE IS POSSIBILITY OF THAT!
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Aug 14, 2014
Top dumb questions Naija peepz ask!!
Friend asks me where you dey, then i said library, then later asks, wetin you dey do there
Answer: I dey cook
I give you N100 note for mtn card seller still dey ask how much?
Answer: give me N1500
mtn
They see you coming out of the bathroom, wet; did you just have a bath?
Answer:
no, i fell into the toilet bowl..
Sees a gentle man wit bible entering church premises…. Question; are u going to church?
NO AM GOING 2 THE SHRINE
NA YOUR FACE BE THIS?
Answer: NO NA MY HIPS.
Guy how far? NA YOU BE THIS?
Answer: NO OH! NA MY PAPA
WHEN HIM YOUNG.
On ur wedding, one walk
up to you as you are
about to take ur wedding pix
with ur wife…
NA YOUR WIFE BE THIS?
Answer: NO OH! NA MY MAMA
CLASS MATE.
Give me your phone number -
0803476… ….THANKS.
SO YOU DEY USE MTN?
Answer: NO!!! NA NEPA I DEY USE.
I listened to 9 o’clock news, it
was announced that
the election was postponed. WHO
TOLD YOU?
Answer: NA ONE NATIVE DOCTOR
FOR MY VILLAGE.
Take this mosquito coil; e dey
kill insect fast…
Thanks bros. E DEY KILL
MOSQUITOS?
Answer: NO,E DEY KILL ELEPHANT.
Standing in front of a police
station* SHEY NA POLICE STATION
BE THIS?
Answer:no! Na aso rock!….

54 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Mutuwa(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are you eating? When a plate of food is on d table,teeth masticating.
No am having a bath.

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by natureblack(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Sometime in the month of February this year,my barber asked me the following and I quote "guy na which year dem go play this Brazil 2014 world-cup"

iweak

49 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Ishilove: 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
Most of the so-called dumb questions I've seen in this thread are not dumb, but simply rhetorical questions; that is, questions that are asked for the sake of emphasis, and not to get an answer. You guys should note the difference.

20 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Dreyl(m): 6:16pm On Aug 14, 2014
I was eating egg and plantain and my pal asked wat are u eating,and he actually saw what i was eating like wtf

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Mutuwa(m): 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are you eating? When a plate of food is on d table,and eating obviously
No am having a bath.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by morefire: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
khalebzy: Me: Dad i passed my waec grin
DAD: who help you wrote it?

GOshhh i be like ihate this Man

he had to ask considering that your English is really bad!!! how can you say "who help you wrote it"? nigga am sure your father was right to ask

Bless you

74 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:17pm On Aug 14, 2014
Typical question Nigerians always ask. After arriving back from a trip they ask you............... " You don come?"

No!!! I still dey road.

2 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Ishilove: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
natureblack: Sometime in the month of February this year,my barber asked me the following and I quote "guy na which year dem go play this Brazil 2014 world-cup"

iweak
Now this here is a dumb question grin

16 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by MillionDollars: 6:18pm On Aug 14, 2014
Qstn- where are you?
Me- Toilet
Qstn- doing what?
Me- Frying Fish :/

10 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by iGeneral: 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
NA ONLY YOU WAKA KOME?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by olagamalin(m): 6:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are you telling the truth if you lie in bed?

22 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Whizzdom(m): 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
I met one ma fwends one day ....... and he said " Toyin, is dis you? "
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by yungprof09: 6:21pm On Aug 14, 2014
jus came bk frm travel and i was holding a bread and still yet my cousin was asking "hope you bought bread".i was like WTF embarassed

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Idrismusty97(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2014

5 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by YoursGEJ(m): 6:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
fpeter: THEY WAKE YOU UP AND THEN ASK IF YOU WERE ASLEEP?

I dey tell you. My own be say I go sleep wake up, greet my papa "Papa good morning". He go ask me say "Ehen, you don wake?"

No I still dey sleep. Na from sleep I dey greet you so

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Danhumprey: 6:24pm On Aug 14, 2014
ITbomb: Danhumprey: Una do anything for night as una dey together?

Me: No, we just pray and sleep, rabbish
gringrin
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 6:25pm On Aug 14, 2014
you return from an outing and then someone asks you "are you back?"

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by yungprof09: 6:26pm On Aug 14, 2014
WAS WATCHING A MATCH BETWEEN NIGERIA AND IRAN AND MY GF BURSTIND INTO THE SITTING ROOM WIT THE QUES"HOPE C RONALDO WAS PLAYIND".I SPILLED D MALT I WAS MANAGIN ALL OVER MYSELF cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos & Joke Of The Day / My Awful Job Interview Experience At NNPC Company Today / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.