Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,244 members, 7,818,838 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? - Jokes Etc (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? (34762 Views)

Those Questions You've Always Wanted To Ask.. / What's The Dumbest Question U'v Ever Been Asked? / Whats The Dumbest Questions You’ve Ever Been Asked? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Spaxon(f): 8:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
In my room tryin 2 study some law books and jotting down sm points... Dad walks in an ask WHAT ARE YOU READING?? Whoose love letter z dat?
i be lyk Wtf!!... Na love letter ni?

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by proboy: 8:29pm On Aug 14, 2014
met with an old friend and he asked 'guy hw far na' and i answered '233 kms away'
one of ma friend also asked 'o boi u dey eat' i answered 'nba, am chewing the cud'

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by creamylicious(f): 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
Mum comes home in d evening and wakes me from my wonderful evening sleep and goes 'why are you sleeping by this time?' Like evening sleep is meant for pregnant fellas alone

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 8:33pm On Aug 14, 2014
How much is #20 biscuit?

3 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by henryobinna(m): 8:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
Dankarara: Nawa o! d kind topic wey dey make front page dis days dey fear me o
you dey fear?

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by VIPERVENOM(m): 8:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
You travel and wen you return they ask you..." you don come back?"

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by mesoade(m): 8:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
I was pounding okro nd 1 of my friends luking at me asked.
My friend:leye wat ar u pounding
ME: bitter leaf
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:43pm On Aug 14, 2014
na Seun get Nairaland?
no, na Saka ... undecided

6 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nelrulez(m): 8:44pm On Aug 14, 2014
Is the movie interesting? When he or she can see that you're paying rapt attention to the movie.

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by texanomaly(f): 8:47pm On Aug 14, 2014
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by tintingz(m): 8:48pm On Aug 14, 2014
Ishilove: Most of the so-called dumb questions I've seen in this thread are not dumb, but simply rhetorical questions, that is, questions that are asked for the sake of emphasis, and not to get an answer. You guys should note the difference.
Well said.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by jabanz(m): 8:51pm On Aug 14, 2014
They see u wid soccer boots n jersey nd they be like " u play football"?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by diamondpaul(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
Are u a virgin ?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by akpanikpe(m): 8:52pm On Aug 14, 2014
See me in the office and still asking me , u never go house? No I dey my bedroom.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by JuanDeDios: 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
defendedvictim: dat kind conversation. d funniest part wz dat I said, 'yes its me'
He didn't expect you to answer - that particular question, I mean. (Google "rhetorical question".) He expected you to say something else to continue the conversation.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by TOYNEX(f): 8:53pm On Aug 14, 2014
returning in the evening after d days work and being asked "are u back"?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by JuanDeDios: 8:56pm On Aug 14, 2014
TOYNEX: returning in the evening after d days work and being asked "are u back"?
He's not dumb - just trying to chat. If you think he's dumb, well. . .
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by AdeniyiA(m): 8:59pm On Aug 14, 2014
olagamalin: When day breaks who fixes it?
...nd wen night falls ,does it break?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Lucasbalo(m): 9:02pm On Aug 14, 2014
My first cousin in Lagos was asking how will I get back to Chicago from Lagos ?. I told him jokingly, DRIVE. What a dumb question .
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by dallyemmy: 9:03pm On Aug 14, 2014
defendedvictim: dumbest..dat Shud b wen i visited my uncle n he wz Lyk 'is dis u?'
no na us!
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by kobonaire(m): 9:07pm On Aug 14, 2014
If you spend 5 minutes on NL you will see many candidates for the award of "dumbest questions/posts".
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 9:14pm On Aug 14, 2014
wen u watchn tv and sum1 b like:have they brought light??....mtcheew u blind?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Jambsupport(f): 9:15pm On Aug 14, 2014
Have been askd alot. a white guy once askd, y do u nigerians pray alot? kinda dumb coz people pray everywhere.

another one recently askd, how many people nw have ebola in your country? n am like, go there n start counting.

1 Like

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by maxjax(m): 9:20pm On Aug 14, 2014
1. Who sang skelewu by Davido ?
2.How much do they sell a 50 naira Gala?
3. What is the H20 formula of water?
4. Which country hosted the Brazil 2014 world cup?
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Chienex24(m): 9:23pm On Aug 14, 2014
stacomaster: In a Restaurant..

Welcome sir .. Will you guys need a table sir??

NO we came to eat on the floor ..carpet for Five please..

grin
stacomaster: In a Restaurant..

Welcome sir .. Will you guys need a table sir??

NO we came to eat on the floor ..carpet for Five please..
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by tope3x(m): 9:27pm On Aug 14, 2014
A photo application on android and was used as my dp.
BBM buddie. .. how do u do this
Me.......from app store
BBM buddie.... teach me
Me.... go to android app store and search for xx xx xx
BBM buddie. ... OK found it
Me.....that's great
BBM buddie...... should I download it ?
Me.... No. ...eat it embarassed
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by iaatmguy(m): 9:30pm On Aug 14, 2014
bidexmat: I was profusely chiseling 1 babe frm behind, she turned to look @me and asked, " donatus, wat re you doing?!, *shoooo* " I dey roast corn!
badt guy
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by tompat86(m): 9:34pm On Aug 14, 2014
armed robbers attacked me n my wife,d next thing she asked me was honey who r dis ppl,
i replied"they are my uncles frm d village,they are here for our child's dedication'
mtcheeeew

11 Likes

Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Deab: 9:35pm On Aug 14, 2014
I was fully dressed in my khaki o,7 over 7 comin from CDS,and dis dumb guy bin askin 'Are u a corper'?? I gave hime d right answer sha,dat I borrowed my cousins khaki!
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Nobody: 9:37pm On Aug 14, 2014
me nd dad watching tv...nd it jus went off itsef
Dad:wat apn to d tv...i be lyk u askin me,we're both lookin at it b4 it went off.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by sage2(m): 9:38pm On Aug 14, 2014
After a long period of absence, someone met you and they asked, are you still in this world? Well, you just answer "yes oo" to avoid prolonging matter.
Re: Dumbest Questions You've Ever Been Asked? by Terdoo2k4(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2014
In a barbers shop...
Nigga raw: guy wetin you dey do here na?
Me: I wan apply for visa undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Hilarious Photos & Joke Of The Day / My Awful Job Interview Experience At NNPC Company Today / Read N Laff:- A Collection Of Hilarious Jokes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.