Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,243 members, 7,811,682 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:06 PM

Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine - Health (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine (66025 Views)

Ebola: Infected Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine. / Nigerian Doctor Who Treated Victim Infected With Ebola / My Body Discharges Electricity (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Now it was sarcasm grin grin grin grin

I hope your followers knew it. grin grin grin grin

so now ur opening ur 32 grin grin grin. we were just dissing obama and co. i dont even know the drug that cured her o. cheesy cheesy cheesy.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:11pm On Aug 16, 2014
This is incredible and these folks need to tell Nigerians the drug(s) they used. If her immune system were to be the strong type that naturally repels retrovirus like those people who can never contract HIV, there is absolutely no way she would have contracted the virus in the first place.

However, the fact the she was ill and made full recovery afterwards shows that she must have used something.

So what did she use? They need to tell Nigerians. And if she actually didn't use anything, she needs to be isolated in her house so as not to infect other people.

Too many holes in this story.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

so now ur opening ur 32 grin grin grin. we were just dissing obama and co. i dont even know the drug that cured her o. cheesy cheesy cheesy.

Then stop making such comments. It is quite dangerous.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by davien(m): 11:14pm On Aug 16, 2014
Ebola(depending on the type) has mortality rates(depending on which of the known five types she has)..so it isn't a surprise that she survived(pending if the report is valid)....
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 11:16pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Then stop making such comments. It is quite dangerous.

come self are u working for the C.I.A or M15? this is a faceless forum and am entitled to express me self. abi u wan catch me? undecided undecided
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:17pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

New world power without electricity grin grin grin

Room was nt built in a day, 9ja is abt 54 nw, and those mixed blooded fools(Americans) u're celebrating r well over 200 yrs...... grow up gal!

#9ja 4 live!

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Dahmum(f): 11:18pm On Aug 16, 2014
I know M♥̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̸̨̨̨̨̨̨͡ Redeemer Liveth.We r grtfull
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:19pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

like am the only one making such? come self are u working for the C.I.A or M15? this is a faceless forum and am entitled to express me self. abi u wan catch me? undecided undecided

What excuse is 'like am the only one making such'? So if everyone starts killing Ghanians, you will do the same because you are not the only one?

This is a faceless forum and you can do whatever you want but keep in mind that your actions have consequences, which may have negative outcomes for oyu and / or the people around you.

It is always better to do the right thing. Spreading misinformation is absolutely wrong. So please stop it. Your actions may go a longer way nd have more consequences than you wanted.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 11:20pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

What excuse is 'like am the only one making such'? So if everyone starts killing Ghanians, you will do the same because you are not the only one?

This is a faceless forum and you can do whatever you want but keep in mind that your actions have consequences, which may have negative outcomes for oyu and / or the people around you.

It is always better to do the right thing. Spreading misinformation is absolutely wrong. So please stop it. Your actions may go a longer way nd have more consequences than you wanted.

tot u were carefree wannabe? why do u care?
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
osina1414:

Room was nt built in a day, 9ja is abt 54 nw, and those mixed blooded fools(Americans) u're celebrating r well over 200 yrs...... grow up gal!

#9ja 4 live!

What is Room? Do you mean Rome?

Who cares how old Nigeria is? As long as there is no electricity it cannot be called a world power. Are you kidding?

Nigeria is very far from having any remarkable position in this world for now. Stop deceiving yourself.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:22pm On Aug 16, 2014
ayusco85:

tot u were carefree wannabe? why do u care?

I have said enough.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Tushborn: 11:23pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sunkyphil: tune in to channels tv to clear ur doubt
u dey mind dat mumu sweet news no dey do dem na bad news im dey expect
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by junglebooot02(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
Whilst am happy at this great news, I am at d same time pucky abt d whole thing and I rlly hope its not a mere plot to shame the US...jst thinking aloud!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by ayusco85(m): 11:24pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

I have said enough.

u haven't said a thing
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Sweetlemon(f): 11:25pm On Aug 16, 2014
GentleMimi:
Even if u tried,babe,u aint gonna survive it. I dislike a scenerio where peeps think they can tear every good thing apart,just cos they have no idea what reality is all abt. When u have been there,you can argue abt such facts. Some of us have details of this situation that will blow ur mind away if revealed to you. I'd advise u to concentrate on matters you have total knowldge of. wink

What is this girl feeling like?

*claps hands like a village girl* orisirisi!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:26pm On Aug 16, 2014
datguru: Why am I having this feelings that 7 KEYS can cure Ebola

I swear!! I've been having this feeling for weeks!

Think about it. The thing shows almost the same symptoms as Chicken Pox and small pox and 7 KEY cures them both! I strongly believe 7 KEY could play a big role in controlling this thing.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Pancs(m): 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
thank you Jesus!#hands lifted in warship #
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:27pm On Aug 16, 2014
Lmao!

I just read the whole thread - and the posts are hysterical.

You better don't piss the yanks off with all the anti-American noise. Obama gon send some bombs over with quadruple Ebola. The whole Ebola thing shouldn't be a naija vs yank thing.

But I can't lie, the thread crazy lol.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by allgoodlight(m): 11:28pm On Aug 16, 2014
First am happy for the doctor recovery the fact is each person have is own physiobiochemistry some low,high and average as related to our genectic-cultural heritage and diet as for me since birth my only health problem is over stress which often trigger pain but am immune to malaria,typhoid,colera and others I dont know of may be probably Ebola and Hiv yes is posible etc atleast I read about some one who is immune to Hiv few days ago,a nurse died of the same Ebola this doctor conquer but let us avoid blaming united state or obama Nigeria as what it takes to develop without relying solely on developed country I have learn from some individual on this forum even than the foreign ones this shows how intellectually mighty we Nigerians are but applying this knowledge is a problem only few do in some narrow areas America have help us in so many ways we never condem them but praise them now they turn our offer down which is best know to them we are insulting them without knowing all the fact.Any person with good immune system have a high chance to survive Ebola.Lastly theoretically over 60% of Nigeria is guilible it is a kind of weakness every country as theirs too in one way or the other I pray we will over come it as a Nation.Positive change can occur at any time in which the west will depend on us on certain areas just watch and see is still lock in the future the sign is already on.
Long live Nairalander's!Long live Nigeria!Great country!Great People.All praises to God.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by amanikondo: 11:29pm On Aug 16, 2014
Bluetooth2:
Shame on Obama
Obama is your problem? Shame on your president.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by docjuli(m): 11:32pm On Aug 16, 2014
heard she is not discharged according to @KwamiAdadevoh
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Sweetlemon(f): 11:35pm On Aug 16, 2014
shymexx: Lmao!

I just read the whole thread - and the posts are hysterical.

You better don't piss the yanks off with all the anti-American noise. Obama gon send some bombs over with quadruple Ebola. The whole Ebola thing shouldn't be a naija vs yank thing.

But I can't lie, the thread crazy lol.

Abi o!

Na my fear be that gan. Dog dey sleep you wan go wake am.

That's why I laugh my asss off at conspiracy theorists. If America wants to wipe out Nigeria, they could do it within a second and nobody will question them! But they have nothing to gain from that. Don't you think America still wants to keep enjoying what they want from us? Do you think they can do that if they kill us?

You guys should use your medulas abegi!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by chynes(f): 11:37pm On Aug 16, 2014
Oduduwaboy:
One rational response after a long series of intellectually deficient responses. Has the generality of Nigerian youth fallen this low in logical reasoning. I am becoming very afraid for the future of this country if those posts are from the so-called leaders of tomorrow...maybe we should now call them failures of tomorrow!
Bros.. it will amaze you. The level of reasoning of even the so called educated Nigerians
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Charleschidera(m): 11:40pm On Aug 16, 2014
Am jumpin up,singing,shouting and dancing ***skelewu skelewu skele le le skelewu*** Am drinking Orobo.... I hav changed my dancing step!!! Oya Doro bucci eheeee Doro bucci ooohoooo!!! Doro meeeeeee!!! Doro uuuuuuuuu!! U can sing d rest....... ONE LOVE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:46pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sunnybobo3:

Dude stop spewing rubbish here. The first step in such emergency would be the application of "universal precautions" by the healthcare professionals.

Please what are "universal precautions" that you had to put in misplaced quotation marks? Do you even have the first idea what you're talking about you this clown? Abeg before you make me vex this evening, just dey go your own jeje. Not everyone here is a semi literate Nigerian graduate like you so before you enter the wahala you can't understand, just reverse. And stay out of my mentions, I did not even talk to you.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by mkoabiola: 11:54pm On Aug 16, 2014
She wasn't treated with zmapp
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:55pm On Aug 16, 2014
Sweetlemon:
Abi o!

Na my fear be that gan. Dog dey sleep you wan go wake am.

That's why I laugh my asss off at conspiracy theorists. If America wants to wipe out Nigeria, they could do it within a second and nobody will question them! But they have nothing to gain from that. Don't you think America still wants to keep enjoying what they want from us? Do you think they can do that if they kill us?

You guys should use your medulas abegi!

But why are folks shouting miracle all over the thread? Miracle for a disease that has no cure? Naij people are too religious for fvck sake.

The woman must have been given some drugs, if the recovery is true, and people need to ask questions about the drug that was used. And since the idea of nano silver just came up yesterday, it's most likely that zmapp must have changed hands, since that is the only drug out there for now. Her immune system didn't cure no darn thing by itself.

Anyway, Nigerians are at the mercy of the yanks and America is at the forefront of the research for the cure for the virus. And in as much as I'm not even a fan of all the politics involved and America's excessiveness - but all the anti-American diatribe all over this thread is uncalled for and pathetic. When you are a beggar and at the mercy of something bigger than you, you have to stay humble.

I'm out and no gaddamn miracle can cure Ebola, religious wingnuts.
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Forwetinnah: 11:56pm On Aug 16, 2014
GentleMimi:
No.YOU should get it,Miss Pseudo doctor. Ask what? Are you even thinking? What symptoms? He presented with symptoms typical to malaria. He insisted he had malaria. He denied every question relating to ebola.Pains,fever,vomiting,weakness were the symptoms presented. It is easy to analyse it all while typing away on ur phone. When u find ur self in the middle of it all,u wld realise that e-life is different from reality.
''they shld have asked the ECOWAS individual...''. Lol. Hear yourself! ''they should have put on biohazards...''. Buhahahaha! Babe,u are killing me. How many hospitals have PPE equipments? How many were prepared? Was ur own government even prepared? I will not indulge u. You live ina bubble.

Na over sabi wan kee her there. .same chick said the FG was doing nothing to curb the spread of the disease sometime last week. Heavy oponu claiming to know every. She don turn psychic wey dey perceive catastrophe from a distance. Shiooor
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by GIYAZZ(m): 11:57pm On Aug 16, 2014
carefreewannabe:

Shut the ffuck up! Ffuck America!!
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by piagetskinner(m): 11:58pm On Aug 16, 2014
Thats goodnews...I hope she has recovered fully sha#to avoid stories that.....*****
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by Nobody: 11:59pm On Aug 16, 2014
studio14: if people will fear Jehovah the way they feared Ebola, the world would hv been a different place.

I see you
Re: Nigerian Doctor Recovers, Discharges From Quarantine by soulglo: 12:11am On Aug 17, 2014
ebdib:

How will nigeria develop
All of you are blaming Obama.
Mumus

Yet none will blame your fuccked up leaders for cutting education budgets.
For stealing money meant for science development.
Keep blaming Obama.
Short sighted cretins

http://www.afro.who.int/en/media-centre/media-advisory/item/6672-who-calls-emergency-sub-regional-ministerial-meeting-in-accra-ghana-to-tackle-the-on-going-ebola-virus-in-west-africa.html

Here's a meeting that took place in Ghana in early July. Many African countries attended. It was called by WHO to discuss the Ebola outbreak. Nigeria could not be bothered to attend. Ghana actually hosted it. Rather than be proactive the government would rather rush out with nano silver as a solution to the problem. Sometimes I just sit in awe of how out of touch Nigeria is with life. People this stupid really cannot be in positions of leadership. There are uneducated small business owners I know who would run Nigeria a million times better. It has become a global embarrassment. To think we laughed at Bush as being semi illiterate. Nigerian leaders are educated buffoons and they are in positions of leadership because the majority of Nigerians think and behave the exact same way

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

Man Dies At Sperm Bank After 4th Donation In 10 Days (PHOTO) / A Healthy Liver Vs A Liver Damaged By Alcohol (Disturbing Photo) / 5 Things That Will Happen Due To Lockdown In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.