Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,317 members, 7,822,544 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:42 PM

Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) - TV/Movies (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) (23274 Views)

MTN Project Fame Season 8 Official Thread / Big Brother Africa 'hotshots' Official Thread / Briggs Family Wins Maltina Dance All Season 7 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 8:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
the Oladapo family - its only a matter of next eviction show, and they'll be parking outt!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by StateOfMind: 8:30pm On Sep 18, 2014
safarigirl: they're surely going home this time.

The judges are saving the Dide family for the next dance...they'll surely come up grin

As of now the families I see in th finale are:

Utere family
Uzodinma family
Unanka family
Odigie family
Williams family

The Odigie's sister is the only thing wrongwith them.

That Uzodinma mama no just gree today smiley so happy for her...she said she was going to win dancer of the night and she did...they've won it twice now.

@bolded gringrin, I told my sister the same thing. Over stunt dey worry dide family yet they would not do clean, wowing stunts, always rough and risky ones that won't even get the audience on their feet. The dide girl looks slimmer, prettier and more feminine sha. Dannyxy, se you copy?grin

I agree 100% with the 5 families you listed.
Mama shoki deserved it abeg, she tried with her shoki and alingo. She's never in the background, always doing same routines with her boys.

The people who designed the oladapo's costume must really hate them. Kai grin.

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:32pm On Sep 18, 2014
homesteady: that odigie girl should be ashamed of herself after watching what Mama Jane did today! Who remembers when she wanted to shake her 'Ukwu'? damn! even her cloth no gree shake, talkless of her assss!
azzin. Such a waste of space....I don't know why they even brought her, she's worse than the Oladapo mum,at least that one is old.

If I were them I'll just send her away and claim something of importance came up. She think say 10 milla na akara wey she fit mumu herself?

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by CoCoLav(f): 8:37pm On Sep 18, 2014
Oladapo family is soooooooooo going! Like WTH was that? although Jeffrey gave good judgement but I wish they gave it to Muyiwa to judge. I bet he would have had a lot to say.

That girl that was shaking her cloth all in the name of Ukwu almost spoilt my mood.

I agree that Osas has calmed down and she looked different today. Must be the hair.

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
StateOfMind:

@bolded gringrin, I told my sister the same thing. Over stunt dey worry dide family yet they would not do clean, wowing stunts, always rough and risky ones that won't even get the audience on their feet. The dide girl looks slimmer, prettier and more feminine sha. Dannyxy, se you copy?grin

I agree 100% with the 5 families you listed.
Mama shoki deserved it abeg, she tried with her shoki and alingo. She's never in the background, always doing same routines with her boys.

The people who designed the oladapo's costume must really hate them. Kai grin.
yeah, Kelsey looked more feminine tonight....she dey chop better food dey sleep under AC so e dey show grin

No comment on the Oladapo's costume :x
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ades0la(f): 8:43pm On Sep 18, 2014
No one's even talking about that 'little' magicshocked and the Uzodinma's mum deserved to be the dancer of the night grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:17pm On Sep 18, 2014
ades0la: No one's even talking about that 'little' magicshocked and the Uzodinma's mum deserved to be the dancer of the night grin
no magic there, just an old trick. He raised an arm and a leg up so it gives the illusion of a levitating body grin

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jozeph1(m): 7:08am On Sep 19, 2014
Chei the woman who dance shoki was a blow, mehn ah couldnt stop laughing
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by shewanna: 7:38am On Sep 19, 2014
I was wowed at d Uzodinma family's performance too. The woman deserved to be d dancer of d night indeed. She was determined and she got it. Also d family dat danced to Dorobucci wowed me.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ades0la(f): 10:05am On Sep 19, 2014
safarigirl: no magic there, just an old trick. He raised an arm and a leg up so it gives the illusion of a levitating body grin

oh.... Wow, that's cool smiley
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by swtxt(f): 8:31pm On Sep 19, 2014
Where can I downloaded it? cry there is no light and the silly gen is acting up... Any suggestions?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2014
this their dance instructor or cordinator is just annoying!
He has been the instructor for years now, but why is he trying to bring bad blood between the dancer of the night family and the other families?
Why is he always trying to make a scene whenever the dancer of the night is calling out the order of performance? saying things like lets see which family the dancer of the night 'hate pass'!
he has been doing this stuff since day 1 of this season and I find it extremely annoying! This is a family competition and healthy rivalry is needed not an unhealthy one!
Now he is making some people like that Unaka family girl to be thinking otherwise

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 9:48pm On Sep 19, 2014
swtxt: Where can I downloaded it? cry there is no light and the silly gen is acting up... Any suggestions?
they are not really updating that their youtube page!
There was really nothing important today, just them learning the 'new age dance'! Its just you forming your own NEW dance steps!

1 Like

Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 9:52pm On Sep 19, 2014
homesteady: this their dance instructor or cordinator is just annoying!
He has been the instructor for years now, but why is he trying to bring bad blood between the dancer of the night family and the other families?
Why is he always trying to make a scene whenever the dancer of the night is calling out the order of performance? saying things like lets see which family the dancer of the night 'hate pass'!
he has been doing this stuff since day 1 of this season and I find it extremely annoying! This is a family competition and healthy rivalry is needed not an unhealthy one!
Now he is making some people like that Unaka family girl to be thinking otherwise
that Unanka family always feel they're better than everybody, their own done too much sef.

First time the dancer of the night put them first:
"It's apparent that we're a threat to them

Second time the dancer of the night put them second:
"They put families with high tempo songd before and after us, then cuz our song is slow they want our dance to seem dull"

Third time the dancer of the night put them 5th:
"They gave us the most difficult song cuz we're a threat to them."

Why can't they all just dance for the love of it rather than eyeing up competition? Maybe they should try and win dancer of the night for once instead of always making up reasons why others put them. At a certain position
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by homesteady(m): 10:04pm On Sep 19, 2014
safarigirl: that Unanka family always feel they're better than everybody, their own done too much sef.

"They put families with high tempo songd before and after us, then cuz our song is slow they want our dance to seem dull"

Why can't they all just dance for the love of it rather than eyeing up competition? Maybe they should try and win dancer of the night for once instead of always making up reasons why others put them. At a certain position
I did not even hear when she said all this things oh!
the girl is just silly! they even got a good song today compared to others! The part that annoyed me the most is when she said they gave them Dorobucci to dance! that the song is this, is that, hian!
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Ihuomadinihu: 12:13am On Sep 20, 2014
Just discovered a new dance style- New age dance style. Lol
I am tilting towards the Uterre and Uzodinma as ultimate winners respectively.
What was the meaning of that rubbish by Bimbo? Does he want to consciously introduce unhealthy rivalry between the families? Mrs Uzodinma should not have answered that silly question at all. Ah ah ah! Bimbo should be quried,seriously. Anyway,let's see what happens tomorrow.
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Aisha800(f): 8:32am On Sep 20, 2014
Ihuomadinihu: Just discovered a new dance style- New age dance style. Lol
I am tilting towards the Uterre and Uzodinma as ultimate winners respectively.
What was the meaning of that rubbish by Bimbo? Does he want to consciously introduce unhealthy rivalry between the families? Mrs Uzodinma should not have answered that silly question at all. Ah ah ah! Bimbo should be quried,seriously. Anyway,let's see what happens tomorrow.
. Do they show it on Saturday
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by Nobody: 9:31am On Sep 20, 2014
safarigirl: that Unanka family always feel they're better than everybody, their own done too much sef.

I agree with ya! I don't understand the rationale behind what that fat bearded guy(he made me say this) did last night

I mean I felt uncomfortable and squeamishy on my favourite sofa! At a point I changed the channel.. Its so wrong.

Ehen! What's up with their lame games?

Meanwhile, the oladapo family are always at loggerheads with themselves esp. With mumsy grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by swtxt(f): 10:49am On Sep 20, 2014
Thanks Homesteady kiss guess tonight then grin cheesy
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 6:11pm On Sep 20, 2014
Maltina dance hall is on
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by thandii1: 6:33pm On Sep 20, 2014
jummy604: Maltina dance hall is on

On ke?
I tot no channel shows it earlier than 7?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by safarigirl(f): 8:12pm On Sep 20, 2014
Uzodinma and Utere family both up for eviction. Didn't watch the show, just caught the end
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by swtxt(f): 9:26pm On Sep 20, 2014
Stv isn't showing it today?
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by jummy604: 9:57pm On Sep 20, 2014
thandii1:

On ke?
I tot no channel shows it earlier than 7?
they show it 6pm every saturday
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by femummy(f): 10:10pm On Sep 20, 2014
[quote author=homesteady]this their dance instructor or cordinator is just annoying!
Now he is making some people like that Unaka family girl to be thinking otherwise[/quote

You are very correct, I don't understand the guy myself, I noticed the bad air he was brewing wen he called out the uzodinma family during their naija rythm rehearsals, they should warn him to desist from that, creating bad blood amongst the families will not make the show more interesting.
As for the oladapo family, they won't survive this eviction .
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by gandyluv(f): 7:21am On Sep 21, 2014
Wat happenened last nite!!! I didn't watch d show
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by gandyluv(f): 7:22am On Sep 21, 2014
safarigirl: Uzodinma and Utere family both up for eviction. Didn't watch the show, just caught the end
lk seriosly
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ubiplanet(m): 7:23am On Sep 21, 2014
gandyluv: lk seriosly

They were put up for eviction... They really disappointed us...smh angry
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ubiplanet(m): 7:24am On Sep 21, 2014
gandyluv: Wat happenened last nite!!! I didn't watch d show

^^^^^^^^ and Williams family won the dancer of the night.. It's was really a nice one yesterday
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by femummy(f): 9:48am On Sep 21, 2014
How come I wasn shown on tv at the normal time ? Someone shd kindly give us the TV schedule,I feel so miserable that I missed last note edition, couldn't find any station showing it.
ubiplanet:

^^^^^^^^ and Williams family won the dancer of the night.. It's was really a nice one yesterday
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by ubiplanet(m): 11:06am On Sep 21, 2014
femummy: How come I wasn shown on tv at the normal time ? Someone shd kindly give us the TV schedule,I feel so miserable that I missed last note edition, couldn't find any station showing it.

AIT:- SUNDAY-FRIDAY >>7pm- 8pm... SATURDAY>> 6pm - 7pm
I don't watch STV grin
Re: Maltina Dance All: Season 8 (Official Thread) by femummy(f): 4:12pm On Sep 21, 2014
No wonder I missed it,tnk u so much for the infom grin

ubiplanet:

AIT:- SUNDAY-FRIDAY >>7pm- 8pm... SATURDAY>> 6pm - 7pm
I don't watch STV grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Many Nigerian Actors Live On Past Glory—ramsey Nouah / Direct Link To Download Legend Of The Seeker Season 2 Episodes / Bbnaija Retains Ebuka As Host For 2019 Tv Reality Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.