Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,698 members, 7,823,968 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? (4807 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 9:07pm On Oct 21, 2008
@DavidDylan
R u in the same situation?  grin

@Chika98

yeah i havent gotten closure but closure or not closure, i think i give up n leave it to God n time. It hurts though.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by chika98: 9:08pm On Oct 21, 2008
Monica: Sorry and e hugs to you. Now log off and go do something productive like going to bed? lol
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:09pm On Oct 21, 2008
@chris

spare me d sermon,is this not simple logic,smone has refused to pick up ur calls,notreplied ur msgs,smone that said d love he has for u has faded ,smone that has smone else,goshhh is it not obvious shes buzzing his ear and disturbing d poor guy

come chris drop all this,this guy has cheated and cheated and cheated and cheated on her only gawd knows how many times,what kind of love does she have for d guy,realy tell me ,i want to know

yes lets keep things real,i will,infact that is what I'm doing,and blive me if she was to be my younger sis,i would have beaten out that madness out of her heart,yes i will

this same poster opened up a thread a couple of days back,we all advised her and just for me to come back today and see this thread,looking or asking for tips to get a man who might be dying of HIV or one terrible STDS

smtimes when u pet one to reasoning and that person refuses to learn ,then u go harsh on that person,since silent and quiet talks aint helping ,then maybe she needs smone to beat out that shit off her
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by HRhotness(f): 9:12pm On Oct 21, 2008
Monicaa:

@Chika98

yeah i havent gotten closure but closure or not closure, i think i give up n leave it to God n time. It hurts though.

one way to get closure is to write out everything u r feeling, why u acted d way u did and what u hope can happen now, u r addressing him but in reality u shd be sorting out ur thots. . . u need to accept that he may never come back and that is d best thing for u. email it to him, he may reply or stay silent and u shd also accept that. . .moving on shd be a whole lot easier after this
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 9:17pm On Oct 21, 2008
@ Danke
Like I said thanks 4 ur help but I'm not a kid. So take it easy on things u r saying. I could be older than u r u know. No one is prone to love n it's effects.

Thanks Chika98 but it aint my bed time lol.

@Michelin89
Thanks

@Chrisbenogor
U really are a matured person cos this is real talk based on reality n not just assuming what is right. Thanks. I guess my next step is to ignore n forget bout asking him for a drink or so to talk which my instincts r telling to do but i'll turn them down, ill just ignore him n try 2 move on. Love
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 9:20pm On Oct 21, 2008
@HR.Hotness
Yeah that's what i also thought bout doing
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
@monica

now tell me ,is it bocs u r old,is that why u r running after him?is ur clock ticking?

listen,this is a forum,we all come here for advises,ive received alot of insults from people,i was thinking they were insulting me,but later i got to find out that they r telling me d truth,truth is bitter my dear,accept it
if u think i will pet u d way chris and co r petting u,then u r wrong,i wont,i will tell u d truth raw and undiluted the way it is

p.s u don't know me,u dnt know how old i am,so act mature and leave age out of this
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Nobody: 9:22pm On Oct 21, 2008
Monicaa:

@Michelin89
Thanks

You are welcome dear!
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 9:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
tope2000:

has ruby left u already shocked tongue

For where? I'm waiting on my second wife.  grin

haaa david bawoni,omo nko?se o wa grin grin grin

[s]its moi jenny,ive ben baptised again by seun[/s] grin

Ah we plenty wey oga don baptise with bans.  cheesy

Monicaa:

@DavidDylan
R u in the same situation?  grin

Kinda, i moved on already though.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:24pm On Oct 21, 2008
@david
shocked shocked shocked
Im telling ruby grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:25pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

For where? I'm waiting on my second wife.  grin

ok,i give u tope,d girl is got wat any man wants,is it manchester,or arsenal? undecidedi dash u tope cool

tope go meet ur o'ko
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:27pm On Oct 21, 2008

ok,i give u tope,d girl is got what any man wants,is it manchester,or arsenal? undecidedi dash u tope cool

tope go meet ur o'ko

I dont do second, first n only or nothing at all cheesy
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 9:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
tope2000:

@david
shocked shocked shocked
I'm telling ruby grin

You ain't no saint, we all are sinners  cheesy

ok,i give u tope,d girl is got what any man wants,is it manchester,or arsenal? undecidedi dash u tope cool

tope go meet ur o'ko

Tope ke? She don deny me thrice. Na only crucifixion remain.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:29pm On Oct 21, 2008
come chris drop all this,this guy has cheated and cheated and cheated and cheated on her only gawd knows how many times,what kind of love does she have for d guy,realy tell me ,i want to know

How will I know? How can I know? see that is the thing you are judging but you do not know, how can someone on nairaland really know what this girl is feeling? eh? we can only speculate and then tell her to try and I bet you she will respond to the one that fits her best.

spare me d sermon,is this not simple logic,smone has refused to pick up ur calls,notreplied ur msgs,smone that said d love he has for u has faded ,smone that has smone else,goshhh is it not obvious shes buzzing his ear and disturbing d poor guy

No it is not obvious, that is where your logic fails, how are you sure this is not him venting off his anger? if the guy is really not into her he will not answer and finally she will have to stop by herself, she will know she cannot continue doing this you will not have to tell her again.

smtimes when u pet one to reasoning and that person refuses to learn ,then u go harsh on that person,since silent and quiet talks aint helping ,then maybe she needs smone to beat out that shit off her

infact that is what I'm doing,and blive me if she was to be my younger sis,i would have beaten out that madness out of her heart,yes i will

Hmmm, Violence, never the way to go  embarassed what really do you know about the human psychology, you will beat her? and that will make her stop loving him or make her stop showing you that she loves him?

What makes you even think the alternative that I have given her is quiet and simple to do, do you know how it will hurt her to not call him for one week, look my dear life is not all beating and beating just look at Iraq and see what violence without good reason can do. Only her will know that it is time to move on and when she does what the best is to be there for her no matter what the outcome of the whole ordeal is, and trust me I am talking out of experience here, i allowed people like you come in to deal with my case and I ended up almost messing my head up forever, can you just allow us deal with the issue small small and in the end you will see? huh?
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:31pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

You ain't no saint, we all are sinners cheesy

Tope ke? She don deny me thrice. Na only crucifixion remain.

Roflmao . . . . .i like that wink
i denied you thrice, when did turn to peter
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2008
david loves u tope,comon give him a chance,he wont let go,not we those chests of urs are succulent

dats wat he told me
lipsrsealed
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 9:35pm On Oct 21, 2008
i denied you thrice, when did turn to peter

we can redeem it . . .  wink
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:37pm On Oct 21, 2008

david loves u tope,comon give him a chance,he wont let go,not we those chests of urs are succulent

that is what he told me
lipsrsealed

Rofl . . . . . . .
You want ruby to kill me alive lipsrsealed cheesy
I still insist my chest is nothing compare to urs or ruby tongue

DavidDylan:

we can redeem it . . . wink

oya now tongue
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:39pm On Oct 21, 2008
take ya time,tope have u seen mine,abi na u be d rat wey dey always hang for my window anytime i dey dress up angry confess naaaa angry
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2008

take ya time,tope have u seen mine,abi na u be d rat wey dey always hang for my window anytime i dey dress up angry confess naaaa angry

BINGO
how you take know cheesy
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 9:40pm On Oct 21, 2008
Na true, Ruby chest size na die!

But Tope dont worry, ruby is not here now . . . we can elope.  grin

tope be my wife o.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
@Danke

Sorry dear I dont like fights n I'm still ripe, age is on my side, still got  a whole lot of time tongue
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:44pm On Oct 21, 2008
*whispers into davids ears*  she said she has accepted ur proposal smiley

but na waoo,see as we just derail dis thread,ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin

nl too much grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

Na true, Ruby chest size na die!

But Tope don't worry, ruby is not here now . . . we can elope.  grin

tope be my wife o.

Why hide our loff angry angry
i want big wedding oh tongue

*whispers into davids ears* she said she has accepted ur proposal smiley

but na waoo,see as we just derail this thread,ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin

nl too much grin

Too much grin grin grin grin
seun might ban us for it tomorrow
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 9:45pm On Oct 21, 2008
Danke na you biko. I always new Tope would be mine some day . . . Glory be to God!

Tope chei . . . i'm the happiest man around here now.  smiley
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:46pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

Danke na you biko. I always new Tope would be mine some day . . . Glory be to God!

Tope chei . . . i'm the happiest man around here now. smiley

kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 9:48pm On Oct 21, 2008
Make i go find that Tope pishure wey i save . . . i go sleep like baby tonight.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:49pm On Oct 21, 2008
Monicaa:

@Danke

Sorry dear I don't like fights n I'm still ripe, age is on my side, still got  a whole lot of time tongue

blessings my sister,sorry if i was rude,but honestly,i was only trying to make u reason well,my cousin was once in ur shoes,i know wat im posting,its left for u to do wats right for u,but my advise is ,let that guy go,d right person will come for u,hes not worth it,it may take time but it will happen,my cousin is enjoying her hubby now,and thanking God for not settling wt d ex,so y not stay on ur own and allow God finish wat he started in ur life undecided
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:50pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

Make i go find that Tope pishure wey i save . . . i go sleep like baby tonight.

which pichurr? me self will sleep like baby tongue
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:52pm On Oct 21, 2008
@Monic
I know you will learn but I am afraid it is only after you fall many times, you know I used to try and call a lot, and each time I get a cold response or she does not pick up I felt a lot more worthless everytime, and then I started to build resistance, it is not going to happen in a day just forget that part first it will happen in batches, you will suddenly find that you can go for three four days without really crying or getting too upset, and slowly you will pick up.

Let me point out something to you though that I think helped me, like I said our situations were only similar and I do not expect what happened to me to happen to you totally. Monica, Loving somebody does not really translate to the fact that you must be with the person, this statement alone transformed me totally, you might not see it now as the wounds are still fresh but as you fall and stand up it will become clearer to you, maybe right now you really love him like crazy yes, do not try to fight that. Its a bit still early so I will stop here for now , just try and deal with this next two weeks, take everything an hour at a time , if it is too big think in minutes, just little by little , you will sit, stand, crawl, walk and run emotionally soon and you just never know it might still be with him or someone a lot more awesome than he is but only time will tell.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by KarmaMod(f): 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2008
You all need anointing oil
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

Tope chei . . . i'm the happiest man around here now.  smiley

ah aha trust me naaaa,anything for u wink

if u want more wife holla at me wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Im Madly Inlove With A Marriedman,help! / Mistakes Girls Make That Will Make Them Single For Life. / My Fiancee Asked If I Can Do This, Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.