Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,209 members, 7,822,076 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 05:46 AM

Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? (4802 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by yinraph(m): 12:12am On Oct 24, 2008
Write an emotional letter to him never an apology letter.
Or send him an emotional msgs b4 callin him
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 12:20am On Oct 24, 2008
Like U mean how he hurt me cos i could write an emotional letter but wouldnt that also include apology?
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 12:24am On Oct 24, 2008
i hate cowardice

tell him watver u have to tell him to his face,no letter no sms
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by yinraph(m): 12:27am On Oct 24, 2008
Send an emotional msgs 2him b4 calling him and av a place of u talking things out
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2008
monicaa is still seeking advice
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by KarmaMod(f): 12:28am On Oct 24, 2008
How come Monica missed this part

Lastly, I believe that you should ignore this guy, as you have tried your best! Now, please stop inflating his ego, he will probably not realise what he's lost, if you're still knocking at his door and lingering around the corner, you need to disappear from his life

Lmao. Now he's telling you that he forgives YOU when he's the one frolicking with other women. Hilarious.

Apparently you need self respect lessons.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 12:36am On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

How come Monica missed this part

Lmao. Now he's telling you that he forgives YOU when he's the one frolicking with other women. Hilarious.

Apparently you need self respect lessons.

she needs it,my dear
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 12:40am On Oct 24, 2008
U guys pls dont criticise me. I know what Im doing. Now he has apologised n I still got a lot of things on my mind to say. So till we see of cause I'm not gonna be his doormat. I'm sure u guys have been there, no matter what even if ur heart is stone or rock, it would be very hard to move on if u still have things on ur mind. I'm not seeing him to beg him but to tell him my mind n what he has to say then i could finally hold my head high. My heart is open to any1 oo for relationship  grin, I aint sticking to him. I've met a couple of guys im dating u know but it's good to hear from him first u know.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 12:43am On Oct 24, 2008
It is more like getting closure HE is the one that wants to see me.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by yinraph(m): 12:45am On Oct 24, 2008
@Monica
Life starts with voice
But endz with silence
Luv startz with fear
But endz with tears
True friendship startz anywhere & endz No where
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by KarmaMod(f): 12:47am On Oct 24, 2008
Wont surprise me if you end up seeing him and being the one to apologize to him.

I hope Im wrong
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 12:48am On Oct 24, 2008
Monicaa:

It is more like getting closure HE is the one that wants to see me.

Oh, so he want to see you now
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 12:52am On Oct 24, 2008
monic is going to see him to beg him ,dats d simple truth
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 12:56am On Oct 24, 2008
@ Danke y do u alws sound harsh n bitter even with ur advice? how do u know? r u there or here with me?

@ others
if i ignore him, then what?? i mean this bout communicating n getting closure, pls show me how im wrong here. please
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 12:58am On Oct 24, 2008
@yinraph
pls what exactly do ur messages imply?
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 1:04am On Oct 24, 2008
bitter?no just a lil bit irritated,u know im telling d truth,its bitter but swallow it

u r going to beg him to come back ,no denying
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by JJYOU: 1:10am On Oct 24, 2008
one man's meat is another man's poison as they say. what is wrong in begging to get what you want? make una chill with our sister i beg
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 1:11am On Oct 24, 2008
nothing wrong as long as she does not come back to tell us dat d guy has cheated on her again,or d guy told her d love he has for her has faded
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 1:16am On Oct 24, 2008
@jjyou
Thanks dear at least u understand

@Danke, i wasnt going to beg but thinking about it, im actually wasting my time with u. U really sound bitter n alws ready for a fight. Read ur other posts. U rnt the only one giving advice, if u dont want then leave tongue as simple as that, R u the only one on nairaland. By the way is there something bothering u that u would like to share that is making u so angry n irritated easily even when it's not called for? Maybe u should check urself to find out y u r like this.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 1:19am On Oct 24, 2008
@monic

take a chill pill dear,no need to get excited wink all im telling u is go for self respect class like karma suggested

fights? naaa ,not with smone who begs for a man to be with her,cool down we r not fighting wink

im only trying to see if u could actually put on a little more sense to the little u have smiley
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Busybody2(f): 1:20am On Oct 24, 2008
Monica, you know what your problem is? YOU ARE TOO NICE and if you are not careful IT WILL HAPPEN AGAIN AND AGAIN AND AGAIN . . .

After all this guy did, he had the audacity to say he forgave you shocked What is he forgiving you for undecided Newsflash dearie kiss He should be the one doing the begging and the grovelling

He responds to you grudgingly because you bombarded his phone with calls and text and, now you are here claiming he contacted you because he wants closure shocked

You are so nice you are even wishing karma should treat him nicely grin

Don't worry, we will all laugh over this a few months down the line grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by KarmaMod(f): 1:25am On Oct 24, 2008
Monicaa:

if i ignore him, then what?? i mean this bout communicating n getting closure, please show me how I'm wrong here. please

what exactly do you wanna discuss?

If not for the fact that you checked his phone, would you have known anything?   He would have continued. Im sure he'll make up some lame excuse of how those girls are the one chasing him instead blah blah and you'll fall for it

Have you gone for a STD checkup.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 1:26am On Oct 24, 2008
@Danke
sigh lipsrsealed it's a pity, u really are  a miserable person n ready to fight n yap all sorts. Call me all u want, it aint nothing dear. Newayz uve said all u want, can u leave my page.

Thanks y'all for ur advice both the good n bad but at the end of the day, I live it all to God since sum pple such as Danke, ! reserve my comment

Peace out.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by KarmaMod(f): 1:27am On Oct 24, 2008
one man's meat is another man's poison as they say. what is wrong in begging to get what you want?

Like Aids?
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 1:30am On Oct 24, 2008
@ Busybody, yeah i guess im too nice but cant be a fool. I said he texted me saying he forgave me n so on. I ignored that, all i said from my side is closure, he wants to see me n i would to hear what he has to say, is that bad? The forgiving part i ignored it cos i dont know what he's forgiving me for n thats y i said it would be left till we see in person, so i could really n finally know n talk to him. I'm not begging any1 here.

@Karmamod
Yeah I have n I'm all clean dear. Thanks I've heard but i believe i wont fall for his games.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 1:31am On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

Like Aids?

buahahaahahhahahahah grin grin grin grin grin

@monic

haba why u dey vex naaa sad  miserable,my dear if im miserable i would have opened up a thread like u,na u dey miserable jare my sister,miserable and desperate,uve lost ur pride,ur self repsect and so on,blive me the likes of u r a disgrace to womanhood,so wen u come here showing ur frustration it angers me,not only  have u been used and dumped,but uve also been deceived and turned to a mugu

im only triyng to make u sensible for once smiley
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 1:35am On Oct 24, 2008
lol lol lol Dont worry I'll invite u for my wedding, Miserable human being.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 1:38am On Oct 24, 2008
abeg invite me make i come chop rice,u sef na wen u wan marry,time no dey ur side again oooo,no wonder sef,ur posts has clearly showed us

u r so miserable dat u wouldnt mind accepting anything as a husband,abeg invite me jare,make i come see old young pples wedding grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Busybody2(f): 1:40am On Oct 24, 2008
KarmaMod:

what exactly do you want to discuss?

Let me guess cheesy

Why do you always cheat?
What did I do to deserve this?
Why did you break up with me?
Don't you want to marry me anymore?
Why have you been avoiding my calls?
What did I do to offend you?
Why wasn't my picture in your phone?
Who's picture is that?
Whose p*ssy was that?
How long have you known the hoe?
What does she have that I don't have?
I know you told me on the phone, but once again can you please forgive me?
What can I do to make things work out?
Was I rude or disrespectful to you?
What can I do to make amends?
Monicaa  grin grin grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by KarmaMod(f): 1:42am On Oct 24, 2008
Monicaa:

@ Busybody, yeah i guess I'm too nice but can't be a fool. I said he texted me saying he forgave me n so on. I ignored that, all i said from my side is closure, he wants to see me n i would to hear what he has to say, is that bad? The forgiving part i ignored it because i don't know what he's forgiving me for n thats y i said it would be left till we see in person, so i could really n finally know n talk to him. I'm not begging anyone here.

@Karmamod
Yeah I have n I'm all clean dear. Thanks I've heard but i believe i wont fall for his games.

Fine but I already know the excuses he'll give and Im sure he'll use the so called "yelling" against you. To be honest closure is for people who are in a relationship and they broke up over vague reasons. Cheating in relationships dont require closure cos it means giving a reason for the demise of the relationship. You already KNOW why the relationship ended so getting closure doesnt make sense.

I know you're still gonna go so im gonna at least as you to

Please dont meet him in your house or his place. No "private place".

If he says anything about the yelling or whatever, ask him how would he react if he saw the same nonsense on your phone.

Dont follow him anyway after the "talk"

Before you leave thank him for the good times and wish him luck in life. Make sure you let him know that you just deserve better.

Hopefully you take this into consideration.  undecided
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Busybody2(f): 2:15am On Oct 24, 2008
Monicaa:

@ Busybody,
. . . The forgiving part i ignored it because i don't know what he's forgiving me for n thats y i said it would be left till we see in person, so i could really n finally know n talk to him. I'm not begging anyone here.

Please take it easy with the guy o, don't go violent on the brother I beg grin

Right, seriously, you know what's up, but you are just afraid of moving on, and it is a normal although unpleasant feeling wink but please take Karmamod's last post on board kiss I wish you the best of luck.

I mentioned Top-up, Nairaland's Agony aunty's name in the other thread, her posts are in pink you can't miss it and she told you she was in the same shoes as you three months ago. We were all privy to the case. Read her posts for inspiration, I hope it helps you move onwards and upwards. ALL THE BEST kiss
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by JJYOU: 2:57am On Oct 24, 2008
u guys manage to turn every thing to a fight on nairaland. chill people. there is no harm in apologising to people you love.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Guys Can You Buy Pad's And Tampoons For Your Woman! / Women And Money: Any Hope For Broke Guys? / Departments In Da University With Da Finest Babes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.