Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,540 members, 7,955,008 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 02:19 PM

Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? (5107 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 3:14am On Oct 24, 2008
@JJYOU
please help me tell them, People like Danke I dont know his problem, advising with anger n irritation like i begged him to tongue

@ BusyBody
True Talk n thanks, I'll use that advice.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by JJYOU: 11:16am On Oct 24, 2008
To be honest closure is for people who are in a relationship and they broke up over vague reasons. Cheating in relationships don't require closure because it means giving a reason for the demise of the relationship

I wish life was this cut and dry. it is always good we advice people. lets learn not to take this things too personal. nobody owe us a duty of doing anything we suggest/recommend. i believe we will do more good if we dont let our emotions run into issues that are very distant from us
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by agwoko: 2:45pm On Oct 24, 2008
Anu lady yen de se mi sah, su gbon bakan meji ni aye yio.ti o ba je wi pe obirin ni ose iru nkan bayi fun okunrin ko si eni ti oma mo wipe nkan kan sele o.ewawo bi awon ara nland se ba lady yii kanu sah.oma se ooooooooooo

nkan tio ti sele tisele ni yen, take heart.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by agwoko: 2:56pm On Oct 24, 2008
@ jjyou

well said.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 12:27am On Oct 25, 2008
@agwoko
Pls could u translate that in anglais(English) grin

@jjyou
Thanks 4 ur matured answers, it's people like u n others, lots to mention that makes me keep coming to nairaland except Danke angry
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 12:35am On Oct 25, 2008
monica wats ur problem,uve mentioned my name twice now,u r d one asking for d trouble
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by topup: 7:45am On Oct 25, 2008
Monicaa, unfortunately it seems that you are too willing to let emotion take over logic.

Yes, we've all watched those romance movies in which the guy realises what he's lost and then he makes a desperate attempt to get 'his' girl back, and you two live in harmony forever. . blah,  blah,  blah,

Sorry but like I said I was there about 3 months ago, begging my fellow Nairalanders to give me the advice I wanted to hear (go get him girl!) and to tell me to try and win him back, but they didn't. If everybody can see that you're too good for the guy, why won't you believe us.

Unless you are a cheating, lying, disrespectful girl, I wouldn't say you two were made for each other.

I am not saying you can't ever be with him, but the type of guy he is right now, will do nothing NOTHING for any girl, and he is certainly not a catch!!

Truth is you don't want to move on, you're too scared of having to confront your insecurities, you'd rather force a reunion so that everything can go back to how it was, how you knew it as, but it won't, it just won't.

Even if he goes out with you, the ball is in his court, it's his rules, and you would have knowingly signed the contract to allowing such foul play. By you having to apologise to him is no way to start a relationship, especially when he was in the wrong!
Yes, people say when a relationship fails, both people are to blame, but it is not necessarily 50:50. Maybe for the first time you stood up to him and he played his typical cards and walked out on you, and you weren't expecting it, he was expecting you to retreat to your shell, beg and plead for his return and you're going to do just that?

If nothing else will make you stand up for your basic rights, at least know that everybody else can see right through it, we can see the insecurities you've developed, as there is no other logical reason as to why a girl like you would want a scumbag as himself back in her life, to mess her up.

It's hard after a break up, but instead of shying away from the fear and pain, confront it head on, it'll make you stronger and wiser, you'll love yourself for it, you should always have the attitude that you are worth much much much much more, and deserve better, not that you have to compromise and adjust and reduce yourself to his lower level.

Monicaa monicaa, heed this warning,  and move on.

*If you're scared about getting another guy like him, relax,  there are millions of scumbags out there, cheaters, players, liars all sorts! You'll have no problem finding another guy to replace him. Don't just remember the good times (which were probably becoming fewer and fewer, but instead remember the times you fell out, what he did to make you cry because it sounds like he did quite a lot of nasty things.*

Here's the part where you completely disregard everything mentioned above and you start finding excuses to suit every point, don't do it!

tongue
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 1:36pm On Oct 25, 2008
topup:

Monicaa, unfortunately it seems that you are too willing to let emotion take over logic.
[b]
Sorry but like I said I was there about 3 months ago, begging my fellow Nairalanders to give me the advice I wanted to hear (go get him girl!) [/b]and to tell me to try and win him back, but they didn't. If everybody can see that you're too good for the guy, why won't you believe us.

tongue

ewwwww,i wish u well in ur love life
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by danielle1: 2:28pm On Oct 25, 2008
Girly, call him up if he still refuses 2 pick, bone him. which would u prefer broken relationship or marriage?
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by topup: 5:10am On Oct 26, 2008

ewwwww,i wish u well in ur love life

Now, what is the 'eww' for? Is that really necessary!
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 4:09pm On Oct 26, 2008
topup:

come whats happening here?u of all pple? dat i was thinking u r matured?my God,u really dont understand my post do u?

the ewwwww is an expression,cos ur story touched me,did u really think i was making fun of u

christ
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by chika98: 7:22pm On Oct 26, 2008
topup:

I think she meant to say "awww" She did wish you well in your love life.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:32pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

I think she meant to say [b]"awww" [/b]She did wish you well in your love life.

awww and ewww are normal expressions ,smtimes i use ewww and smtimes i use awww

why she would even think dat i was making fun of her wt dat,is wat beats me,she of all pple

na waoooo
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:35pm On Oct 26, 2008

come whats happening here?u of all people? that i was thinking u r matured?my God,u really don't understand my post do u?

the ewwwww is an expression,because ur story touched me,did u really think i was making fun of u

christ

well . . . .
most people use ewwww. . . . when disgusted n awww. . . . . as in sweet or nice
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Morenike3(f): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2008
lmao. . . . u ppl are not serious. I ban eww and awww from nl cheesy cheesy cheesy tongue
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
lol. . . . i agree
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2008
tope2000:

well . . . .
most people use ewwww. . . . when disgusted n awww. . . . . as in sweet or nice

and most people use ewww and awww all meaning same thing

even d words that came after that are not rude words
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by chika98: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2008
lol. . . Please make we rest this case.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Morenike3(f): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2008

and most people use ewww and awww all meaning same thing

even d words that came after that are not rude words
True, but you've gotta be close to that person.

When we are talking or joking, we usually use ewww, and laugh.

But if you go up to someone who doesn't get what you mean when they know ewww= nasty, that person [b]will [/b]take offense.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Morenike3(f): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2008
chika98:

lol. . . Please make we rest this case.
oops, didn't see this.

ok, Case REST!! abi na rested tongue
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2008
*Morenike:

But if you go up to someone who doesn't get what you mean when they know ewww= nasty, that person will take offense.

My point excatly
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
*Morenike:

But if you go up to someone who doesn't get what you mean when they know ewww= nasty, that person [b]will [/b]take offense.

like top-up,i believe or i tot she was one matured woman,in my native tongue we either use chaii or ewwww

if she was offended by it,to hell,i really dont care again
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Morenike3(f): 9:45pm On Oct 26, 2008
abi o. tell Jenny. She's too stubborn, wnt listen grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Youngpo413: 6:06am On Jun 30, 2014
KarmaMod:

what exactly do you wanna discuss?

If not for the fact that you checked his phone, would you have known anything?   He would have continued. Im sure he'll make up some lame excuse of how those girls are the one chasing him instead blah blah and you'll fall for it

Have you gone for a STD checkup.

Was she fuckkking him without protection?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

. / Do Men Gossip More Than Women? / If You Are A Lady Read This!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.