Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,382 members, 7,822,790 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:56 PM

Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? (4805 Views)

What My Bro Did To An Ex (classic Blast) / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:53pm On Oct 21, 2008
KarmaMod:

You all need anointing oil

ROTFLMSGBO grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:54pm On Oct 21, 2008

ah aha trust me naaaa,anything for u wink

if u want more wife holla at me wink

Holla ko
Shout ni angry angry
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 9:57pm On Oct 21, 2008
tope2000:

Holla ko
Shout ni angry angry

na wetin,so u r jealous ,talk now and i will give him ur cousin too angry
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 9:58pm On Oct 21, 2008
HA HA
Dont u dare tongue
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 10:02pm On Oct 21, 2008
No o Danke, one Tope is enough to last me a lifetime . . . kai, see the mother of my two little angels . . . smiley kiss
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 10:04pm On Oct 21, 2008
I see the pishur my mind just dey kuleeeeee. kiss tope is too much.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 10:07pm On Oct 21, 2008
no worry no wife again david,see d tope sef is jealous,she does not want to share u wt anybody grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 10:09pm On Oct 21, 2008
DavidDylan:

No o Danke, one Tope is enough to last me a lifetime . . . kai, see the mother of my two little angels . . . smiley kiss

kiss kiss kiss kiss
i can't wait to get home 2 u tonight grin
Thats so crazy, how did u know, i only want 2 kids shocked shocked shocked

DavidDylan:

I see the pishur my mind just dey kuleeeeee. kiss tope is too much.

u sef too much, when i get home 2nite, u will be seventh heaven tongue

no worry no wife again david,see d tope sef is jealous,she does not want to share u wt anybody grin

yes I'm jealous ooo
tongue
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 10:11pm On Oct 21, 2008
haaaaa david don dey plan kids already shocked shocked shocked shocked  this is serious

tope i don hear,no jealous again grin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 10:13pm On Oct 21, 2008
grin grin
I hate sharing
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by DavidDylan(m): 10:23pm On Oct 21, 2008
Danke wetin remain after wife don agree? Na to born pikin o . . .  grin
Tope na you biko!

tope2000:

Thats so crazy, how did u know, i only want 2 kids shocked shocked shocked

Didnt i tell you we were meant for each other? kiss
dont doubt me again.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 10:24pm On Oct 21, 2008
let enjoy ourselves first b4 pikin abeg wink
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 10:26pm On Oct 21, 2008
haaa dis loff nwantiti display is strong ooo

david abeg enjoy ur wife first b4 pikins abeg cool
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by tope2000(f): 10:28pm On Oct 21, 2008
lol
abi david, shay u gree?
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by 190: 10:38pm On Oct 21, 2008
monicaa ask 4 una advice una dey use the opportunity take argue other tins, wic kin ppl una be sef,anyway monica see giv me ur # mak i call u mak we talk abt this guy,i go like even get him # sef,all d same, is he in a new rlationship, ? if he is den e go hard small if he isnt then giv me him # mak i talk 2 am, is ur real name monica,ova 2 u now monica, I just dey vex this evenin
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Singalex(m): 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2008
@monica Dats d way luv works,may b u luved him so much dat he took a part of u,if he is truly urs he wil b bak no hw lng it takes bt if nt,u wil jst nid a little more tym 2 get over it.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Singalex(m): 11:14pm On Oct 21, 2008
@monica Dats d way luv works,may b u luved him so much dat he took a part of u,if he is truly urs he wil b bak no hw lng it takes bt if nt,u wil jst nid a little more tym 2 get over it.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by 190: 12:02am On Oct 22, 2008
Monica, forget wetin all these guys dey yan this ur guy don really provoke us NLanders, i know say freedom of everytin dey but 4 a guy 2 mess wit a good fella of Nland he deserves 140 strokes of TV wire not cane or hausa Koboko o, on his ass, after which we go leave you to use hot water take massage am 4 am,afta all that make we see if he no go kiss u 4 anywhere u dey massge him koboko wipped back and ass 4 am, I leave the rest 2 u, giv me him # mak i tell am [/sup]WORD[sup]
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 12:03am On Oct 22, 2008
why do u keep asking for number 190
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Jtlyrics(m): 3:09am On Oct 22, 2008
luv z pain' we all need somebdy tu take d3m blame' so drop d3m shame' n lets give de game a brand new name' yeah! i sign ma name' jtlyrics yur! wink wink
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by topup: 7:10am On Oct 22, 2008
Hey Monicaa, I was in the exact same position not that long ago (about 3 months actually). I was really upset that my ex had just left me, I analysed it and analysed it and I have managed to come to a few conclusions which I hope will help you.

1. Deep down I always thought (and was told) that I was too good for him, he also acknowledged this and so I always thought that I would be the one who would break up the relationship in my own time. So when he broke up with me, it was such a shock, the truth was that my ego was hurt. I wanted to know where I went wrong, I called this closure, but really I wanted reassurement. . . which I haven't gotten.
2. I too tried contacting him, "Oh, he's not replied my email,  he probably hasn't checked it yet. Let me private message him instead. Oh no reply, maybe he's travelling." I made SO many excuses for him, always thinking that it was my fault we were not speaking (he had asked for my friendship, afterwards and I always thought that the ball was in my court, and it was only until I replied him, did he really show his true colours - I believe the 'friendship' was just a cover, so that I wouldn't slag him off to people who could possibly know him).
3. When he ignored me, I got upset, and was questioning whether he ever loved me,
4. I started ignoring him, changing certain things in my life to make it easier. Deleted his messages, online & on my phone, and hid anything that would remind me of him.
5. I stumbled and contacted him again to wish him celebrations for an event, and we were amicable, he replied, but shortly afterwards, silence again.

All I will say is I followed both advice from friends and from my heart.
Friends always told me to move on, but it is never that easy, being the only person who had actually been part of that relationship, I felt that they couldn't possibly understand the love we shared in our relationship, and what we went through, this is the part that I completely forgot the bad times and just sobbed over the good mediocre times. I didn't have a good perspective.

Lastly, I believe that you should ignore this guy, as you have tried your best! Now, please stop inflating his ego, he will probably not realise what he's lost, if you're still knocking at his door and lingering around the corner, you need to disappear from his life. If you have facebook, try and decrease the amount of info that is sent to you about his life.

Now looking back, I still miss him, but I am more rational, it wouldn't have worked out and I am starting to thank my ex in fact for breaking it off before it got too serious. If he wanted me back, I am now at a stage where I actually could not tolerate the same guy, I would need a new & improved version of my ex, he would have had to change, because no one needs to put up with that rubbish!

Stop making excuses for him, he's a jerk for leaving you without closure.

Take care,  keep looking to God and God Bless.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Angolobabe(f): 9:57am On Oct 22, 2008
his an EX for a reason ,do u want to go back to his cheating ass ? cos his going to do it again and u will end up being hurt again,i think its better for u to move on,i know its hard cos u love him but with time it will fade.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Busybody2(f): 12:36am On Oct 23, 2008
Chrisbenogor:

@Danke

See take it easy on this babe not everyone is like you, do you know her guy that you know she will be irritating him? . . .

I already warned Monicaa that there would be people like you who would be there to hold her hands, and people like Jenny-Danke who would whip her into shape and make her see sense with tough love. Leave Jenni-Dandri be. Everyone is entitled to have a dissenting opinion, that includes you and Jenni-D wink Jedi-Jedi, you have the go-ahead to cyber-cane her if you wish cheesy
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Busybody2(f): 12:37am On Oct 23, 2008
@ Monicaa

-This guy has cheated on you before,
-you saw text messages from other girl[b]s[/b] on his phone,
-you saw a girl's picture (not yours) on his phone,
-you saw another girl's pussy shocked (not yours again, if I might add) on his phone,
-he says his feelings for you has faded
-he says you can only be friends
-he says he is no longer interested in you sexually
-he is ignoring your call and text messages

There is nothing wrong with you wanting to know whether you are to blame for over-reacting. You are trying to justify whether it was your fault and see how you can make up to him. But the dude said you disrespected him, PRAY TELL ME how you disrespected his sorry arse?

POSSIBLE ANSWERS

Either because you saw the pussy that was only meant for his eyes only or because you queried him on what you saw undecided

Sorry, I'm being a bit crude, just want to ram home the message.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Busybody2(f): 12:59am On Oct 23, 2008
Peradventure you go on this talk date to get the closure you seek;

FIRST OUTCOME OF TALK DATE

If he tells you he broke up with you because you over-reacted, You know what your response would be:

-but I didn't over-react now,
-okay I promise I would not react like that again,
-please I beg you in the name of God, please forgive me,
-please give me a second chance,
-please let me make it up to you,
-please I swear I would not go through your phone again, 
-but we were planning to get married,
SECOND OUTCOME OF TALK DATE

What if he tells you it is not you, its him. What if he tells you it is not because you over-reacted, but it is because;

-because I don't love you anymore
-because I am dating someone else
-because you are crap in bed
-because you are not my type
-I only wanted to disvirgin you
-you are not educated
CAN YOU HANDLE THE TRUTH? For your own good MOVE ON.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by 190: 4:22am On Oct 23, 2008
e concern u wen u dey ask me y i nid him and her #, abeg leave me ALONE
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by topup: 12:44pm On Oct 23, 2008
Great second response from Busy_body.
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 10:28pm On Oct 23, 2008
@ Busybody
Like u knew the next question I would ask. What to tell him when i see him tongue

Actually he texted me to know how I was doing n that he forgives me I just told him when he had time I would still like to talk to him in person
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Danke: 10:39pm On Oct 23, 2008
still having hope monic?
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 10:53pm On Oct 23, 2008
nope im cool, just to say my mind n hear what he has to say u know
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by yinraph(m): 11:48pm On Oct 23, 2008
Hmmm great one.
@Mon,
U telling him goodbyes,itz not forever,
U telling him goodbyes,itz never the end.
U simply means u both gonna miss each other for sometime,
But u both definately will meet again.
Nobody knwz how both of u met and Nobody has d say of predicting ur relationship.
It takz 2 2tangle,
outcome of a good relationship liez btwn both of U
Re: Rules Of How To Get An Ex Back Necessary? by Monicaa: 12:00am On Oct 24, 2008
Yeah I know, I believe seeing eachother would work things out but by the way could u guys help me on what to say cos we r seeing to make peace n not fight again but i still wanna say my mind. Do i write in a paper n give to him while we see face to face or just talk to him orwhat. I'm not a kid pls but just wanna know the best way as we wudnt bring bad memories or fight.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is Possible To Love Someone And Cheat? / He Stopped Loving Me When He Found A New Apartment. / Ladies: Can You Do This To A Guy You Love?-pix

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.