Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,831 members, 7,810,198 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:10 PM

Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans - Romance (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans (57219 Views)

Reasons Why Many Guys Insist On Getting Into Ladies' Pants In Relationships / Anyone Notice Ethiopian Women Do Not Date Other Africans / Any Women On Here Dated A Caribbean Man? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:11pm On Sep 28, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: I will b waiting for you tomorrow or another day , be sure that I will answer ...I will pat more recent news about somalians begging Bantu for food and Somalian women trying to put their bastards children on Bantu soldiers

LOL! Are we talking about women now? Weak guy lmao. The one woman who married a Ugandan soldier doesn't represent all Somali women. If you wanna talk about women, I suggest you have a word with Axum/Ajuran.

But anyways you can read here how the Oromo + Garre, Darod and other Somali clans pushed the Bantus from the Jubba river(some 200 km) inside Somalia to past the river Tana in Kenya.

It is suggested that Garre or proto-Garre Somali gained control of the area between the Juba and the Tana rivers before the Galla arrived in this area, and that in the process the Garre were responsible for pushing Bantu-speaking peoples back to the river Tana. However, it is also argued that the area initially controlled by Bantu-speaking peoples in the Horn of Africa was much more limited than is generally assumed. It is then suggested that around the sixteenth century the Orma Galla migrated to the coast from southern Ethiopia via the Lorian Swamp and the river Tana and not by the river Juba as is generally argued. The arrival of the Orma led to a further retreat of Bantu-speaking peoples towards the Sabaki river, and then to a retreat of the Somali northwards in the direction of the Juba river. In this way the nineteenth-century Somali drive southwards can be seen to some extent as a reconquest of land occupied earlier by them.

Source: The Journal of African History (1975) by E. R Turton.

Not only did we take land from the Bantu but also from the Galla who outnumber Somalis immensely. The Somali expansion in the south began in 1805. grin

You keep repeating that Ethiopia and Somalia is a dry and barren land. Have you forgotten that it was the Bantu slaves that worked on the Somali farms in South Somalia? And you must be put of your mind if you think that Ethiopia is barren. Less than 20% of the land is a desert, the rest is covered with green and lush valleys.

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:18pm On Sep 28, 2014
osystein:

My guy, in all the regions that the bantus expanded to, they occupy the most fertile regions, the arid parts is the land they left for the alians cause they have no interest in it.

There're also khoisan groups still present in Tanzania like the hadzabe and sandawe, so what's you point about the few cushitics left in Tanzania?

Compare the map you posted with these and tell me what you notice. grin

Left it or chased out? Check my reply to your Bantu friend. Bantu people were present in lands north of the river Jubba in Somalia before the Galla and Somalis descended upon them. grin

The land between Somalia's main rivers Shabelle and Jubba is arable land.

Just to give you an idea where the rivers are located..

Now where is the border between Somalis and Bantus today?

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:31pm On Sep 28, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Kenya 1974? right lmfa you are a joke this is a doctored picture

I constantly check Bantu census in east Africa kenya is considered Bantu territory the largest group being also a Bantu clan, now you show me a map let's say somalians even occupies such a large portion of Kenya ,you are still under bantu administration you are indeed the definition of conquered land, no needmto say that most of the somalians living in that region are refugees coming from Somali the zone is full of refugee camps and other soamlians who settled there , just like bakassi (Nigeria vs Cameroon ) there are more Nigerians living there still it is a Cameroonian territory under Cameroon administration

Let's use words that you understand , a chip on my shoulder over what? You are the ones who started talking about Cushitic now that we have proved beyond any doubt that we shagged, dominated, conquered and civilized Cushitic u are attempting a gymnastic to remove somalians , are u guys no longer Cushitic ? Imas a Bantu from Cameroon can say the somalians never raided my land ? So ? We are talking in general Cushitic vs Bantu regardless the clan

And if indeed the Somalians escaped the Bantu domination it explains why they still remain the uncivilized in eastern Africa

There are almost 3 million Somalis in that region and less than half a million are refugees. They are going back to good old Jubbaland now that Alshabab is gone.

You were the one who started talking about Somalis first mate then when I proved that we came from the North you switched it to Cushites. I'm a proud Cushite and if Bantus had displaced a few of us thousands of years ago, it was only because the Somalis weren't present. We were too busy fighting with the Habesha in Ethiopia and Eritrea.

You mention Italians colonising Somalis LOL every Tom, Dick and Harry knows that certain Somali clans sought for help from the Italians so they could defend themselves from other powerful clans. The Dervish warriors fought against the British, Ethiopians and Italians and all three enemies had Somalis soldiers and generals working for them because it wasn't in their best interest.

You can also keep on repeating that Somalis are uncivilised but the fact is we were a monumental part of the greatest civilisations to ever grace the African continent.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 11:34pm On Sep 28, 2014
@ CAMNEWTON4PRES & @ osystein I'll be back with more books for you guys to read (about how we conquered south Somalia and north eastern Kenya in less than 200 years soon).
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by baron2000(m): 11:36pm On Sep 28, 2014
Ashantiking:

How's it interracial when somalis are black? Are u stupid?

It is a bit naive to think that race is only categorized by skin color. Besides, there are different pigments of same skin color. Are you saying that Chinese and Australians are same race just cos they both have 'white skin'?

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:55pm On Sep 28, 2014
ArtanK: @ CAMNEWTON4PRES & @ osystein I'll be back with more books for you guys to read (about how we conquered south Somalia and north eastern Kenya in less than 200 years soon).

So it's no longer Mozambique ? it's now northern Kenya LFMao

You conquered that desert par from who? What institution was there? What kingdom? What empire ? What ethnicity?

Will b waiting bring me evidences of how you conquered it which means how u removed the Bantu occupants ...keep exposing your lies
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 11:56pm On Sep 28, 2014
baron2000:

It is a bit naive to think that race is only categorized by skin color. Besides, there are different pigments of same skin color. Are you saying that Chinese and Australians are same race just cos they both have 'white skin'?

Race is a social construct , it doesn't exist

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by ArtanK(m): 3:01am On Sep 29, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

So it's no longer Mozambique ? it's now northern Kenya LFMao

You conquered that desert par from who? What institution was there? What kingdom? What empire ? What ethnicity?

Will b waiting bring me evidences of how you conquered it which means how u removed the Bantu occupants ...keep exposing your lies

You knucklehead, I know you're francophone but wtf, can your tiny brain compute simple English or nah?

Somalis were raiding and conquering so much land from bantus that they had complained to their British Massa and if your British Massa hadn't stopped us, you would have been crying from Mozambique today.

That's what I said. I never said we took Mozambique. If you can't understand that then there is no point of debating with you.

And tell me what lies you've caught me out on?

1. You said Somalis lived in present day Kenya, Tanzania, Burundi and etc around 1000 BC and the Bantu migrants took their land. That's a lie. At that time Somalis lived in the Northern part of Ethiopia.

2. You said that the Bantu taught the cushites how to farm and so on. That's a lie. It was the southern Cushites who taught the Bantu about crop cultivation, irrigation, livestock husbandry and many other things... Basically how to farm properly.

3. You said that we (Somalis) never took land from the Bantu. That's a lie. I've shown you a credible source that clearly states that the Garre Somali pushed Bantu people from the river Juba to deep inside Kenya.

I'll be back soon though, I'll show you multiple sources describing exactly how we conquered the land and which Somali clans that did it. grin

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 5:22am On Sep 29, 2014
KenyanLady: Axum.

You took the words right out of my mouth, Somalis and Nigerians negroes are totally two different species of humans.

You sound like you suffer from a very serious case of mental enslavement

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 5:44am On Sep 29, 2014
KenyanLady:

You can't be serious, are you a woman or a man?

We African women have two problems that Somalis women do not have.

1-hair

2-facial bone structure

And that's why more and more wealthy African women and African American celebrities women are getting plastic surgery to look more like Somalis women or Caucasoid.

@cryptography.

Okie Dokie, I am sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your or anyone's feelings

Anyway, Somali women are the ugliest women in Africa if it makes you feel any better.

@Hbuyosh.

Okay whatever!

Envy is a terrible disease.
So African women hair and facial bone structure is a problem? You feeble minded idiiot.
Are you sure "wealthy African women and African American celebrities women are getting plastic surgery
to changed their facial bone structure"? where do you get that from?
For your info: "white" celebrities are getting lip surgery to have thick lips.

The caucasian, negroid hypothesis is long debunked and discredited by most scientists
We know the Tutsis, Chilluk, Dinkas and many other Africans aint caucasian, but yet
many of them have those same facial bone structures you mention and called caucasian.
Your ideas about beauty, species, your alinement with that axum character, your caucasian, negroid hypothesis
is all part and parcel and continuum of your reeetardity and mental enslavement.

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 6:17am On Sep 29, 2014
KenyanLady:

1- Kinky nappy hair.

2-Big wide flat nose.

3-Round head.

4-Dark skin.

5- Bigger lips.

this man is an example of negro.

Or this man.

All those features are arbitrary and cut across all African groups, they do not
suggest a different species of human. If you notice the first guy you post many
Somalis have thicker lips than him, that's one example, and the second one face
is long not round another example..not to mention dark skin.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 6:20am On Sep 29, 2014
Laya:
So African women hair and facial bone structure is a problem? You feeble minded idiiot.
Are you sure "wealthy African women and African American celebrities women are getting plastic surgery

The caucasian, negroid hypothesis is long debunked and discredited by most scientists
We know the Tutsis, Chilluk, Dinkas and many other Africans aint caucasian, but yet
many of them have those same facial bone structures you mention and called caucasian.
Your ideas about beauty, species, your alinement with that axum character, your caucasian, negroid hypothesis
is all part and parcel and continuum of your reeetardity and mental enslavement.

You could just simply ignore her, something is wrong with her brain. I don't know what it is though.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 6:38am On Sep 29, 2014
axum:

What separates Negroids from Somalis, is We don't care what white people call us. But whites owned you so its only natural you care what the people who owned your forefathers think of you cheesy

Almost every word you used to try and insult other Africans is the "white" man word.
While using the same "white" man word and concepts to claim "superiority", so how come
all of a sudden you don't care what "white" people call "you"? you are a comic.
"Whites" never own me and they never own my forefathers, but if you are a Somali they clearly
own your mind, way more than anyone whom forefathers you claim they own.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Laya(m): 6:48am On Sep 29, 2014
axum:

all the somalis on here already believe what i do, none on here have said they are Black, when asked what they consider themselves.

Mind your own business, you don't need to know what my handle is.

That's only what you hope was the case.
Its actually scared you are scared to tell me what it is.
The same way you are scared to tell me that "you are not dark skin"
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 8:58pm On Sep 29, 2014
Laya:
So African women hair and facial bone structure is a problem?

Yes, It's a big problem, men and women.

Laya: You feeble minded idiiot.

lol the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

Laya: Are you sure "wealthy African women and African American celebrities women are getting plastic surgery

Unless you have been living under a rock over the last couple of decades, you know damn well that black women in general are getting plastic surgery to change their facial features.

Laya: The caucasian, negroid hypothesis is long debunked and discredited by most scientists

You are kidding me right? typical afrocentric.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:05pm On Sep 29, 2014
Laya:

All those features are arbitrary and cut across all African groups, they do not
suggest a different species of human. If you notice the first guy you post many
Somalis have thicker lips than him, that's one example, and the second one face
is long not round another example
..not to mention dark skin.

That is because he has 20% Caucasian DNA.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 9:24pm On Sep 29, 2014
KenyanLady:

Yes, It's a big problem, men and women.

lol the truth is a hard pill to swallow.

Unless you have been living under a rock over the last couple of decades, you know damn well that black women in general are getting plastic surgery to change their facial features.

You are kidding me right? typical afrocentric.

I can't believe that you are calling him/her an Afrocentric, when you yourself are a self-hating Eurocentric......Ironic isn't it? Also, you are not as good looking as you think you are.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 9:37pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

I can't believe that you are calling him/her an Afrocentric, when you yourself are a self-hating Eurocentric......Ironic isn't it? Also, you are not as good looking as you think you are.

I am not Eurocentric, I am just telling the truth.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 9:40pm On Sep 29, 2014
KenyanLady:

I am not Eurocentric, I am just telling the truth.

LOL What truth? Are you seriously mentally ok? no offence.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:39pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fulaman198:
LOL What truth? Are you seriously mentally ok? no offence.

Stop insulting me.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

You could just simply ignore her, something is wrong with her brain. I don't know what it is though.

Nothing is wrong with her. She knows Bantus are not good looking cheesy

Something is wrong with anyone who things bantus are good looking cheesy

perhaps you should get your head examined.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by axum: 10:55pm On Sep 29, 2014
KenyanLady:

Stop insulting me.

Don't mind him, continue on. grin
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:06pm On Sep 29, 2014
axum:

I didn't expect anything more less from you Axum/Ajuran/Ayanle

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:07pm On Sep 29, 2014
KenyanLady:

Stop insulting me.

Sorry to insult you, but you just seem to have a very vast inferiority complex and I don't know what to say about that. Your self-hatred is just beyond belief.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Fulaman198(m): 11:08pm On Sep 29, 2014
axum:

Don't mind him, continue on. grin

You seriously want her to continue making a fool out of herself?
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:24pm On Oct 03, 2014
Fulaman198:

Sorry to insult you, but you just seem to have a very vast inferiority complex and I don't know what to say about that. Your self-hatred is just beyond belief.

Why are you always so angry?

I don't have inferiority complex or mental illness, I am perfectly fine, however, I am entitled to my opinion just like everyone else.

Stop being a little bîtch.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 03, 2014
Skinny negro:

You have an unhealthy obsession with our Bantu facial features.
Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Mwenyi: 7:55am On Oct 12, 2014
Ashantiking:

How does it make you feel that lives of somalis are dependent on the people you call slaves. It is Kenyans, South Africans, Ugandans, Tanzanians keeping your country safe. On top of that most somalis seek refuge in these countries.

So is safe to say, you are worst of than a slave.

Am new here. Am surprised that you folks give somalis so much attention. Am East african bantu. We know somalis well. They are animals. Don't pay them no mind. They are low life people. In Kenya they treated like sh!t and in bantu countries they lives in slums you woukd not catch me dead. They the most marginalised people in Kenya. Thry claim that the enslaved bantu is nonsense. Around 1800, the area around Mozambique and Tanzania was hit by draught. Arab traders duped some local bantus promising them employment up north. And enslaved them. At the time coastal Somalia was run by the Bantu swahili and arabs. They were the overlords who had farms in southern Somalia. Thats how bantu "slaves" wound in southern Somalia. Somalis were busy running after camel in the desert bushes. They lived like their animals. Most of those bantus from Mozambique escaped and joined bantu farmers who had lived in the area along two rivers with fertile soil since bantus entered East Africa.. I repeat no somali owned a bantus slave. There could be isolated cases but do not believe the hype. Bantus are masters of East Africa. Bantus run
the damn region.

4 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Mwenyi: 8:21am On Oct 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Sharap
We did both

Somalis have never confronted bantus except the bantu mixed minority in southern Somalia. Even they did kick your asses at one time. East Africa was cushetic and nilotic. Bantus came and took over most if the fertile lands and split the southern cushites, in Tanzania, from their northern brothers. Now we are in Somalia trying to sort out you failed state. You Can't maintain a third world country how can you claim you civilized bantus?

2 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Mwenyi: 9:37am On Oct 12, 2014
ArtanK:
@Camnewton4pres

Let's get the facts right here

1. Somalis never came across Bantus prior to their expansion. Somalis along with our other Cushtic cousins migrated from Southern Egypt to the Ethiopian highlands, Djibouti and Northern Somalia, where we built ancient kingdoms, city states and empires. The ruins of these ancient civilisations are still visible today.

2. I don't know the kind of bogus history books you've read but there is no single document that supports your argument; that Bantu people conquered land from us but I can find tons of books from the British colonial era that clearly shows Bantus complaining about Somalis and begging the British to stop the Somali expansion.

3. The only time Somalis set foot in Tanzania and Mozambique was when the Ajuuraan empire along with the Omani sultan liberated your people from the Portuguese. The Portuguese reconquered the southern east African coast later.

4. The semi arid lands that Somalis inhabit today were lush green valleys once, no one pushed us there rather we migrated to that land from the north.

5. Jamame, Kismayu, Garissa, Serenley, Liboi and many other towns in southern Somalia/northern Kenya were evidently Bantu towns hence those names. I can't think of any Bantu towns which carry Somali names that may hint a Bantu expansion on Somali land.

Nosense. Am yet to hear of any confrontation between bantus and somalis. Trying impress West africans that you are worth something, are we? Did you know that somalias second city kismayo was founded by bantu? Bantus name for the city is Chisimayu. Marka is another bantu settlement on somalia coast. Maaka, as bantu called it, was the furthest bantu settlement in somalia. Bravanese are remnants of bantu arab mixed people who feel superior to somslis. ^_^ The bantu arab influence came to end with the creation somalia by Europeans. Somalis lived in the bush with their animals. Mogadishu was founded by persian traders. Now tell us again how influential somali were?

3 Likes

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Mwenyi: 10:02am On Oct 12, 2014
Fulaman198:

Yeah notice how Onila, Adam, etc. etc. started to use it as soon as Ajuran/Axum/Somalia9/I have 10,000,000 names started using it in a profane manner. They all copied and took after him.

Only insecure people would would take cue from a somali. Take it from people who know them. They are l0w life. My country has taken in too many of them as it is.

1 Like

Re: Interracial Relationships - Somalis + Caribbean And Somalis + Other Africans by Mwenyi: 10:48am On Oct 12, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:
you can only unite with people who wants to
I am also for an African unity, but a strategic one , in fact I'm for bigger and more viable countries to swallow smaller, but sometimes I do believe it will take too much time and the cards must b redistributed and all ethnic group should have their own country then we can create nations based on our own princples, most of our countries are western creations

Am for unity of the bantu race, strictly. Any bantu out there who agree with me? We can mold this damn continent in our image. ^_^

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) ... (27) (Reply)

Girlfriend Shaves Her Baby Daddy's Hair In Middle Of Night For Cheating (Photos) / 25 Reason Why We Ladies Cheat / Man Flies From Lagos To Edo To Propose To His Gf During Passing Out Parade

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 77
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.