Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:31 AM

Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner (11102 Views)

7 Obstacles That Might Have Kept Some Of Our Ladies From Getting Married In 2015 / 8 Excuses Smart Guys Give In Order To Dismiss Ladies From Asking Money / Meeting The Right Person At The Wrong Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 6:07pm On Aug 19, 2014
Adufetohposh: I'm guilty of just one of these points and that is d number one cry Hanging out with friends... truth is I cannot go to d cinema/pool/party alone. I wnt feel myself wen I'm alone, I ll be soo bored and miserable... cry

I was once like you way back when i was a little naive. Try and twice and believe me, you will always sneak behind your friends to go for outings. Not only will you have more opportunities come your way but you will be more confident in yourself.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 6:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
okparaugo:

Abundance mentality .

Thanks sir, i am honored
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 6:11pm On Aug 19, 2014
depato88: one of d most reasonable post av read on this section n i must say d OP s very gifted both intelectualy n odawise. i thnk i wil stat folowin his posts....i got tins to learn from this genus

Thanks boss. very honored. Please feel free to visit my previous threads and a promise from me to you is that "you will be glad you did"
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Ivanspring(f): 6:23pm On Aug 19, 2014
acidtalk:

Once you are about stepping out of the house, always remember to tell yourself this "i am a wonderful, kind, and respectful person both within and outside of me, so i wouldn't only only a small part of me (face) make me appear to others like a sad, rude, and proud person. I will smill as much as i can".

Always be cautious of how your face is. pay more concern on your face as thats the first thing person notice and even use to judge your personality.

I hope this helped. All the best

Hopefully, it will.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Urine: 6:40pm On Aug 19, 2014
mutiply: 1, have known her for 3months. 2 she is gonna be 30 in november. 3 we have gone out twice, we stay in different cities but not far from each other. 4 she used to call but stopped the very day i asked her out. She hardly calls me and dnt return my calls if she missed it. She used to chat but not always. 5 Am working but on low key, still trying to get a bigger job,( you know the job challenges in the country) she is working and self dependent. 6. I only spent about 3k plus on the dates which we both ate and drink but i spend alot on recharging my phones, i call her like 4 to 5 times in a day. 7. I like her cause she hard working, has this inner beauty and she is intellingent. Everything about her makes me happy but she does nt feel a thing for me. Dont know how long i can hold on. I dont want to be in the friend zone. NEVER

How can you call a woman 5 times a day? That alone is enough reason for her to reject you. To get a woman, you must learn how to 'reject' her. Women love it when you show a bit of "I don't care" attitude. For them that slight rejection/ pain makes love worthwhile.

Also, if you really want to date, wait till you get a better job because you won't be able to handle the depression of not being boxed up and being in a serious relationship. Don't give up, very soon God will answer your prayers.

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by fuckshit: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
I FÜCKING dare say that this is FÜCKING enlightening. grin grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by fuckshit: 6:54pm On Aug 19, 2014
acidtalk:

If you are always seeing hanging out with guys it is likely to cause more damage. As serious suitors will perceive you as being flirty and unserious
FÜCKING true grin grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 7:08pm On Aug 19, 2014
princesa: Op, please I need a list on how to know a serious guy, thank yousmiley

nice tips btw

My dear, even the world's best relationship experts can never give you a 100% correct and specific answer to this but however i will try my very best to trash this to the best of my ability.

Now to your question, i want to point us categorically that this might ONLY apply to ladies above 25years. I gave that age range because most ladies below that age have less serious things to bother their mind with and even when they meet the suppose serious guy, they will assume he is too mature, boring, or strict.

Now back to your question.

Every single guy out there have an iota of seriousness or silliness in him, it all depends on which part you as a lady accept him to present forward and unfortunately, most ladies usually hope for a serious minded guy but when they meet that man, they start to accept his unseriousness and that guy thinks the lady isn't a serious minded person either. So when he has had his fill of unseriousness with such a lady and become bored, he now decides to move on to another prey. Then the lady (victim) starts going around crying of how the guy used her and all sort. Forgetting she accomodated his unseriousness from the onset.

Now here are a few points to help our ladies in the house:

* Once you meet a guy and he has made his intentions known, NEVER HESITATE TO ASK HIM TO STATE OUT EXACTLY HIS INTENTION. This doesn't make you desperate or too forward but this will only throw him off balance thereby being bold and saying the truth, or start to stutter and you can see cleary the lies in him (please note, there are perfect liars too).

* Never think playing hard to get will get a guy to love you more or decide to become serious. Like i said earlier, after 10-30mins of serious conversation with a man/woman, you can tell if you will want to know them better or desist from meeting them ever again. This is what i mean, if you meet a guy for the first time and you guys have a few discussion, after your first date if you ever want to have any serious thing to do with them again, decide between the first and 3rd day. LISTEN DON'T DELAY MORE THAN THREE DATES BEFORE GIVING YOUR "TOASTER" A REPLY/RESPONSE. This is not imply that you must start kissing him or jumping to his bed the next day but this is to let him know you have decided to consider his proposal but he should still give you more time to confirm your decision. Request he doesn't start demanding for hugs, kisses, sex, or even introducing you to his friends as his girlfriend just yet as he is still under probation.

Believe me, he will do anything to prove he is the right person. But playing hard to get (even when you already like him) will only force him to start planning a revenge mission (HIT & RUN). This is the silly mistakes most girls do.

* When you meet a guy and all he talks of his "Me, My Money, My Car, My House, My Ex, Me! Me!! Me!!!" and doesn't bother to genuinely find out about you, ladies please RUN! This guy is only there to impress you, make you fall for him, get whatever he wants and the vanish into thin air. He is also an egocentric and selfish being. A guy who likes you and what to be serious with you will be very concerned to find out as much as he can about who is wants to be with. But if he doesn't even bother about wanting to know you what makes you think he wants to be with you?

* When you meet a guy and for no reason is he suggesting ways on how you can be a better you then please don't be deceived he isn't serious with you. Whether advice you to improve on your dressing, looks, accent, career, manners or otherwise. We all have one flaw or the other and it takes only someone who truly loves us to tell us what the whole world are either too scared or too shy to tell us. Those words from them might be what will hurt us or break us down but the truth is those are the words that will make us better people.

Imaging a guy claiming he loves a lady and wanted to spend the rest of his life with but had to break the relationship because she has mouth odor. That's a very silly excuse. When he could have easily bough her good toothpaste, tooth brush, tongue brush, mouth wash and a mouth spray. sit her down and with loving words tell her she needs to use them always and stating the reason for his actions. That girl might feel slightly bad for a moment but trust me, she will never let such guy slip away. if she does, she will surely always remember him.

* Money, cool ride, great outing, and gifts never always translate to love. But unfortunately most ladies either know this fact but are always carried away or that are just outrightly confused. This is the reason why most girls turn down great wonderful upcoming young men and follow a rich cheating partner and only to end up crying later in life. An Already made man more often than not always think ladies are with him for his wealth and nothing else (even if the lady genuinely loves him) as such, they (men) are never faithful or respect such women as they think down the line when they had nothing and all the numerous rejections they got from ladies because of the lack.

Bottom line, LADIES IF YOU KNOW YOU ONLY WANT A VERY RICH MAN, WORK HARD ALSO TO BE COMFORTABLE. A billionaire who knows you are a millionaire will never look down on you outrightly

MY FINGERS DEY PAIN ME JOH! MAKE UNA MANAGE THIS ONE FOR NOW. Sorry for the grammatical errors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by cc150615(f): 7:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
Ok I'm guilty of none
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Nobody: 8:10pm On Aug 19, 2014
numericalguy:

This is where you blew it.
If I went out of my way to ask a girl out and followed it up by taking her out on a date and we eventually had a great time. Frankly speaking I would expect her to at least give me a call or send an sms and say something nice like "thanks for a great evening" or "I had a wonderful time" etc. This will reassure me that all my efforts (even when not reciprocated) are being appreciated.
When he didn't call, nothing stops you from calling him to say "hi, just checking up on you" or any other stuffs like that.

A mature and reasonable girl will not just lie down and lap up all the attentions and not reciprocate or even appreciate.

you have a point... I deserved to be ignored...I wasnt fully into it. I was pre occupied with other things. So maybe he shouldnt even waste more attenttion on me.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by or3gon: 8:21pm On Aug 19, 2014
Now this is a good one, for everyone, it's educating
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Vivly(f): 8:34pm On Aug 19, 2014
Acidtalk, are you giving individual answers to personal relationship questions?
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 9:22pm On Aug 19, 2014
Vivly: Acidtalk, are you giving individual answers to personal relationship questions?

Only relating to issues raised in the original post.

You have anything you want to ask or share?
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by cybug: 9:46pm On Aug 19, 2014
Acidtalk,

Your wife must be a very lucky woman.. cheesy
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by mutiply: 10:03pm On Aug 19, 2014
Urine:

How can you call a woman 5 times a day? That alone is enough reason for her to reject you. To get a woman, you must learn how to 'reject' her. Women love it when you show a bit of "I don't care" attitude. For them that slight rejection/ pain makes love worthwhile.

Also, if you really want to date, wait till you get a better job because you won't be able to handle the depression of not being boxed up and being in a serious relationship. Don't give up, very soon God will answer your prayers.
Amen,Thanks bro.

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by numericalguy(m): 11:52am On Aug 20, 2014
Kinkybraids:

you have a point... I deserved to be ignored...I wasnt fully into it. I was pre occupied with other things. So maybe he shouldnt even waste more attenttion on me.

Maybe you should make it clear by telling him instead of leading him on.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by numericalguy(m): 12:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
Teespice:

I will never be at any losing end. if a guy can't decipher that the rings I wear are for fancy then that's his business mehn.

laff catch me.. dey there dey where pant.

Keep shrouding your self in mysteries.. by the time your peers and younger ones marry finish you go know.

Let me tell you the truth. Most good and responsible guys have other things to think about and will not have time to worry about what message some immature girl is trying to pass. Besides they meet a lot of cool and mature ladies all the time and they have more pool of mature and responsible girls to pick from than you can imagine. Some one like you is probably at the lowest rung of the ladder and may not get much consideration and you are still acting miss childish and complicated.

3 Likes

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by daveP(m): 12:51pm On Aug 20, 2014
IrishKez:

Ya
get them for me now or you'll have a torrent of flood from my eyes cry
ah nah it aint that bad. except you come to where i showase me skills
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 4:28pm On Aug 20, 2014
numericalguy:

Keep shrouding your self in mysteries.. by the time your peers and younger ones marry finish you go know.

Let me tell you the truth. Most good and responsible guys have other things to think about and will not have time to worry about what message some immature girl is trying to pass. Besides they meet a lot of cool and mature ladies all the time and they have more pool of mature and responsible girls to pick from than you can imagine. Some one like you is probably at the lowest rung of the ladder and may not get much consideration and you are still acting miss childish and complicated.

So on point.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by fuckshit: 6:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
numericalguy:
Let me tell you the truth. Most good and responsible guys have other things to think about and will not have time to worry about what message some immature girl is trying to pass. Besides they meet a lot of cool and mature ladies all the time and they have more pool of mature and responsible girls to pick from than you can imagine ...
can FÜCKING see reasoning in this comment. so FÜCKING true grin grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Ladybluecash(f): 7:09pm On Aug 20, 2014
Am guilty of ds two, bein mean nd playin hard to get. Op i don change hencforth. No tym, no dullin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Nobody: 7:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
daveP: ah nah it aint that bad. except you come to where i showase me skills

Like you can prepare those really? cheesy
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Teespice(f): 8:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
[quote author=numericalguy]

Let me tell you the truth. Most good and responsible guys have other things to think about and will not have time to worry about what message some immature girl is trying to pass. Besides they meet a lot of cool and mature ladies all the time and they have more pool of mature and responsible girls to pick from than you can imagine. Some one like you is probably at the lowest rung of the ladder and may not get much consideration and you are still acting miss childish and complicated.[/quote

see,

I don't care what it is you think. you really think by bringing up marriage and all that it would move me. that where you got it twisted cos I don't give a rats ass what you think

didn't you read my first post on this thread where I endorsed what the op said. obviously you did not because you were too quick to launch tirades.

I still stand by the fact that I love wearing my very big and beautiful cocktail rings. any man that can't see beyond the fact that it is a piece of jewellery worn to adorn my fingers, then oyo is your case.

smdh.
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by daveP(m): 9:58pm On Aug 20, 2014
IrishKez:

Like you can prepare those really? cheesy
now ure challenging me! (smooches beard) erm...

I did........
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by daveP(m): 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Boss acidtalk, ahem. About that 'hard to get part'
then 'il change him in the course of time stuff' ........
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by princesa(f): 8:31am On Aug 21, 2014
Acidtalk, just reading ur reply. Thankssmiley

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by visasubagent: 9:04am On Aug 21, 2014
craziebone:

trust me. Playing hard to get doesnt make a man value you more. Didnt you play hard to get with the last guy who cheated on you?

One thing ladies have to know which they seem to be oblivious to is this: a man has already decided how he wants to relate with you way before he said the first hello to you. If he wants you only for sex, he had already decided that befor coming up to you. If he wants you for love and truely wants to have something deeper with you, he had already decided it way before steping up to you. Your playing hard to get plays absolutely no role in how he sees you, values you or want to relate with you.

His persistence even when you've been playing hard to get for so long COULD mean that he had a bet with his friends that he WILL bed this lady.

I completely disagree that a man has made up his mind about how to relate to a woman even before saying the first hello. This is because I might just want a fling with you but could be mesmerized by your personality or character in which case I would be considering walking down the isle

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by acidtalk: 7:00pm On Aug 21, 2014
princesa: Acidtalk, just reading ur reply. Thankssmiley

You are welcome
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Nobody: 7:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
daveP: now ure challenging me! (smooches beard) erm...

I did........

Another pics of you preparing it or idonbilivit!
You can screen off your face in the pics if you like
Challenge! cool

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by daveP(m): 7:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Challenge! cool
wow. I wish, but uve gats to believe me. Lemme see what i can do. And what will u do in return. I get to see your face!

You go 1st though grin
Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by Nobody: 8:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
daveP: wow. I wish, but uve gats to believe me. Lemme see what i can do. And what will u do in return. I get to see your face!

You go 1st though grin

Positive at the bolded

SO start cooking and snapping now cheesy

1 Like

Re: Things Stopping Single Ladies From Meeting The Right Partner by keypad1: 8:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
IrishKez:

Challenge! cool
hmmm...whats happening here? I like challenge too.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Enormous Fluids Are Cuming Out Of My Pvssy / Short Girls Rock !! / MASTURBATION: Which of These Images Is Best? [PICTURE]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.