Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,772 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:12 AM

Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? - Romance (18) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? (63595 Views)

Top 10 States In Nigeria With The Most Beautiful Girls / Some Insane Things Most Girls In Lagos Do / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 2:48am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

So why do you like Somalis, I thought Kenyans hated Somalis

Did I say that I like Somalis? slowpoke.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:48am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

You're not making sense.

Show us where it reads in the post that Somalis built the biggest boats like you claim.

search Beden. Thats a ship SOMALIS used to build. At one time it was the biggest ship in the entire Arabia and Africa.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:49am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Nigggggas want that 72 Virgins, don't give them a reason to get them 72 virgins is all am saying. cheesy

That 72 Virgin is the dumbest ideology ever. The man get 72 Virgins and what does the woman who lives her life for Allah get?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:49am On Oct 24, 2014
The beden, also known as the beden-seyed, is an ancient Somali maritime vessel that remains the longest surviving sewn boat in the Horn of Africa and the Arabian Peninsula. Its shipyards predominantly lie in the northeastern Hafun region of Somalia (notably Bayla), as well as Muscat. The boat's modern usage is chiefly for fishing. An average beden ship measures 10m or more and is strengthened with a substantial gunwale, attached by treenails. Fishermen in the Horn also use stone anchors to prevent their boats from being drawn to the shore when fishing.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:50am On Oct 24, 2014
KenyanLady:

Did I say that I like Somalis? slowpoke.

Shut up you don't have to say it. You worship somalis.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:50am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

That 72 Virgin is the dumbest ideology ever. The man get 72 Virgins and what does the woman who lives her life for Allah get?

Hey I don't make the rules okay. Infact I don't want 72 Virgins. I only want E-soul, but who knows if she's a virgin. cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:50am On Oct 24, 2014
^^^

You're right.

Ayanale will choose an illogical discourse over a logical discourse so to tell us how pointy nosed Somalis are.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:50am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

Shut up you don't have to say it. You worship somalis.

And their is nothing wrong with that. angry
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:51am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Hey I don't make the rules okay. Infact I don't want 72 Virgins. I only want E-soul, but who knows if she's a virgin. cheesy

Lol
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:51am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:
^^^

You're right.

Ayanale will choose an illogical discourse over a logical discourse so to tell us how pointed nosed Somalis are.

Whats your obsession with noses. I only show beautiful women.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:52am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

And their is nothing wrong with that. angry

No one should worship another person. The only one that deserves worship is God.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:53am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:

No one should worship another person. Te oy one that deserves worship is God.

I am sure Kenyanlady is not worshipping me. If she were, I wouldn't blame her. I would simply direct her to worship Allah.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:55am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

search Beden. Thats a ship SOMALIS used to build. At one time it was the biggest ship in the entire Arabia and Africa.

Where in your previous posts did you say it was the biggest in Africa?

You simply said Somalis built the biggest boats, I took it to be in the world.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:56am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Where in your previous posts did you say it was the biggest in Africa?

You simply said Somalis built the biggest boats, I took it to be in the world.

It was the biggest in the region. many places didn't built boats like in americas. This is the longest surviving ship, meaning it was built with quality and great engineering by my forefathers.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 2:57am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

Whats your obsession with noses. I only show beautiful women.
Isn't that one of the "many" achievements of the Somali nation?
Producing ladies that are pointy-nosed?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 2:59am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Isn't that one of the "many" achievements of the Somali nation?
Producing ladies that are pointy-nosed?

lol, you seem to be obsessed with our women. We have achieved great history and have a beautiful culture.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 2:59am On Oct 24, 2014
Dovelike what's the history between you and me chapme blisters?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 3:00am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

lol, you seem to be obsessed with our women. We have achieved great history and have a beautiful culture.

Obsessed with your women? grin grin grin grin

Telling jokes must be your profession.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by JiggamanGh: 3:01am On Oct 24, 2014
dovelike:

Yes thats true. The ghh are detoriorating very fast. The few ive met here in US serve me. I look with pity on them cry(a times with tears in my eyes) lets not insult them so much.They are passing through a lot

We are going through a lot but there three million of your poeple in my country. Every where we go we are respected. Can you say the same about your people?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 3:02am On Oct 24, 2014
iconize:

Obsessed with your women? grin grin grin grin

Telling jokes must be your profession.

not really, but I can tell when someone hangs onto one thing long enough for it to be perceived as an obsession.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by axum: 3:03am On Oct 24, 2014
I will leave you Bantus to do your Bantu things while I am gone. cheesy
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by iconize(m): 3:04am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

not really, but I can tell when someone hangs onto one thing long enough for it to be perceived as an obsession.

I hanged on it or you did?

Who indirectly called, producing pointy-nosed women an achievement?
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by ArtanK(m): 3:06am On Oct 24, 2014
KenyanLady:

You are a mentally disturbed Afrocentric who thinks Somalis/Horners and west African are the same people just because they live in the same continent.

So I'm the mad one here? LOL Okay then, I better get myself some inferiority complex capsules for my condition.

1 Like

Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:01am On Oct 24, 2014
adamskutty:
oh noble mallam yusuf, i agree with u.

That girl is full somali, u as a noble somali warrior should do everything in ur power to ban that creature from posting pixs of ur kind grin

Where is axum alibaba when u need him.
Another Retard.
Serah Hassan's mum is a Kamba called Lucian
And she follows her mother,not her father's religion.Sarah is a Christian.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:03am On Oct 24, 2014
adamskutty:
ediot! Stop acting like someone under the influence of alcohol , we are not the same in anything grin . u east Africans are generally very black and ugly. Fact.

Good luck Jonathan is from south southern Nigeria grin take a good look at ur Kenyan president and the one before him grin

And why are u posting pixs of Somalis in Kenyans which makes up to 1percent of ur population? grin

Be proud for once and post pixs of the 99 percent like this one? grin
Lupita Nyongo is a Luo,A Nilote.
Last I checked Nilotes are 27% of Kenya's population.
So who are these 99% you are talking about
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:09am On Oct 24, 2014
adamskutty:

Good luck Jonathan is from south southern Nigeria grin take a good look at ur Kenyan president and the one before him grin
Moi is a Nilote.
Kibaki is unique in his skin color amongst Kikuyus especially one from Nyeri where the majority are in fact light skinned fellows.
Jomo Kenyatta was part Maasai.In case you haven't noticed,his son and grandchildren are not dark. The Kikuyu blood dominates in them
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:13am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

you seem to be sexually frustrated. lmao

We all know Somali women are modest and cover their hair. What they do behind closed doors is no different than what any woman would do.

Picture No.2
Thats a guy!!!
There is a moustache there!!!*Screams and Runs Away*
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by Nobody: 4:21am On Oct 24, 2014
@Axum.First of all.Calling all Africans 'Bantus'shows how Ignorant you are.There are very few Bantus in Nigeria for starters. Igbos and Yorubas are not Bantus for instance
As a Kenyan I find your arrogance condenscending.There are plenty of Uuugley Somali ladies in Eastleigh and Garissa.
Kikuyus and Taitas may not have soft hair or pointy noses but they sure as hell are lighter skinned and preetier than most Somalis.
and so are we Swahilis.
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 8:07am On Oct 24, 2014
GERALD710:

Another Retard.
Serah Hassan's mum is a Kamba called Lucian
And she follows her mother,not her father's religion.Sarah is a Christian.
edioooot, i aint interested in interacting with u
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 8:15am On Oct 24, 2014
EnlightenedSoul:

@KenyanLady.

Ok. All the people you posted look beautiful, and IMO both the girls you posted looked half/mixed just as you said. When I saw your dp, I def did not see an ugly person so you should stop berating yourself, sis .
hahaha! Giving the laadi some hope grin

Kenyanlaadi will make a good comedian grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 8:19am On Oct 24, 2014
axum:

lol, making up stuff doesnt change the fact, that we look better and more noble than all of you bantus combined.

i must be honest with u axum on this one.

The first girl is ugly, thr second average.

No offence negro grin
Re: Which Countries Have The Most Beautiful Girls In Africa Per Ratio? by adamskutty(m): 8:20am On Oct 24, 2014
JiggamanGh:
Adam u are quick to share those posts where the hungry somali said something flattering about nigerians. Lol I never knew you took this hungry somali seriously.
my bad. It was a mistake i swear, i was sleep chatting

(1) (2) (3) ... (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) ... (23) (Reply)

Genotype Wants To Ruin Me, But I Am Fighting Back / A Hook-Up Girl's Earnings And Expenses (Pictured) / The Lord Is Your Strength! Pre-wedding Photo Causes Outrage Online (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.