Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,517 members, 7,819,864 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:02 AM

Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) (9592 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Chilily(f): 7:49pm On Oct 22, 2008
Plssss sayng u guy does most of d spendng dats y he has d right 2 b untidy is only an excuse 4 an illiterate lady or a stay home girlfriend.Its nt proper in dis tym and age where d lady is also an income earner and also brings part of her income 4 d upkeeps of d house.Its only fair dat d guy b atleast b a bit tidy 2mke work easier 4 d lady,aftall there re some guys dat re evn far neater than we ladies.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:02pm On Oct 22, 2008
Me I like a woman that can pamper me oh , lol not all this wifezillas grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Nobody: 8:06pm On Oct 22, 2008
Whether he likes it or not, he'll pick it angry tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 8:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
stillwater:

Whether he likes it or not, he'll pick it angry tongue

If u don't pick it, u shall be held accountable.
Keeping the house tidy is primarily a woman's responsibility whether she works or not!!!
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Akinagirl(f): 8:14pm On Oct 22, 2008
Well, Desfasterous, I am not single thank you very much, and my fiance and I have an understanding, thank you.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 8:26pm On Oct 22, 2008
Akinagirl:

Danke, you said that was normal for you? Well if it were me I wouldn't tollerate that. I would leave it there and the next day he can wonder why he doesn't have any clean clothes to wear to work the next day. I would tell him to go get that tie out the toilet and wear it. angry

its a normal thing naaa cheesy ,afterall d topic is why r most men babies,smtimes he leaves everything for me to handle,as if im one jobless woman undecided d clothes r d worst,he keeps looking for one leg of either trousers or socks,everytime i keep hearing "ok i wont do it" ive been hearing dat for only gawd knows wen,and i don tire sef to hear am grin grin

Chrisbenogor:

Me I like a woman that can pamper me oh , lol not all this wifezillas grin

heheheheh confession of no.1 baby cheesy grin

@lysaa

i support u ojare
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 8:30pm On Oct 22, 2008
@poster
I wonder ooo
I just hate untidiness period cool
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 8:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
Nobody likes untidyness. . . . . . .but u gurls should give us a break. . . .

We do the math, y'all should do the science.
If there is no food on the table, men pick the blame.
When the house is untidy, women should shoulder the responsibility.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 8:36pm On Oct 22, 2008
so u men can fling ur clothes and properties evrywhere yea?cos its d womans duty to tidy up d house sauron?
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 8:38pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Nobody likes untidyness. . . . . . .but u gurls should give us a break. . . .

We do the math, y'all should do the science.
If there is no food on the table, men pick the blame.
When the house is untidy, women should shoulder the responsibility.

Well, can y'all atleast put stuff back where you found them instead of dumping it around. angry

so u men can fling ur clothes and properties evrywhere yea?because its d womans duty to tidy up d house sauron?

Ask him ooo cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 8:39pm On Oct 22, 2008

so u men can fling ur clothes and properties evrywhere yea?because its d womans duty to tidy up d house sauron?

YES!!!
Just like it's ma primary responsibility to provide food, automobile, shelter and designer gear for my woman.
Women can't have it both ways.

tope2000:

Well, can y'all atleast put stuff back where you found them instead of dumping it around. angry

It's not easy. . . .

9-5 hustling to make ends meet. . . . .
A man has about 10,000 stuffs bovvering his head. . . . .He has to get it right and provide for himself and family.
The last thing on his mind is whether the toilet seat is up or down. . . . .This is where women should come in and put it right.
God had a reason for creating Eve to clear up after Adam. . . . . .
If HE thunk we could do everything by ourselves, there wouldn't be any need to create EVE. grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
There is no feeling greater in the world that walking in to see she has put the place together, after a day of stress me I can nearly fling my hand somewhere else oh hehehehehe.

heheheheh confession of no.1 baby cheesy grin

Na you know oh  grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 8:41pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

YES!!!
Just like it's ma primary responsibility to provide food, automobile, shelter and designer gear for my woman.

Well, i guess the kind of wifey you are talking about is the one that sit home all day and you give 10 mill at any given time right? cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 8:43pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

YES!!!

as if d women dont help out wt all dat too

pls u pple should learn how to arrange d place abeg,u cant just fling d shoes,socks and other thing on our faces and expect us to keep sheesh angry

we work too for heavens sake angry
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 8:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

Well, i guess the kind of wifey you are talking about is the one that sit home all day and you give 10 mill at any given time right? cheesy

Maybe wink wink wink wink

Chrisbenogor:

There is no feeling greater in the world that walking in to see she has put the place together, after a day of stress me I can nearly fling my hand somewhere else oh hehehehehe.
Na you know oh  grin grin grin grin

U can say that again. . . . . .

Especially when ur clothes/bed sheets have been washed and u can smell the freshness of the fabrics.
I feel like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . .then i turn to God and thank him again for making me a MAN.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Chrisbenogor(m): 8:48pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

U can say that again. . . . . .

Especially when ur clothes/bed sheets have been washed and u can smell the freshness of the fabrics.
I feel like hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm. . . . . .then i turn to God and thank him again for making me a MAN.

grin grin grin grin grin grin this my guy sabi efferything finish, for me a woman that cannot tidy is already pushing her man away, my nightmare is when she seriously argues about it every day instead of just picking up your shirt and chasing you round the house, lipsrsealed lipsrsealed we know how that one dey end na grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 8:49pm On Oct 22, 2008
You guys are living in la-la land abeg tongue
So im guessing you guys can even cook a meal for your woman because its a 'woman's job'.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Nobody: 8:51pm On Oct 22, 2008
@poster,

cant stop laughing cause i fall under the fling-your-stocking-today, search-desperately-for-it-2mmorrw
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 8:52pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

You guys are living in la-la land abeg tongue
So I'm guessing you guys can even cook a meal for your woman because its a 'woman's job'.

I raise ma hands up. . . . .I cannot cook.
It's not a crime. . . .Just like i can bet u cannot install and configure a wireless network or fix a blown fuse. grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 8:56pm On Oct 22, 2008
webdezzi:

@poster,

can't stop laughing cause i fall under the fling-your-stocking-today, search-desperately-for-it-2mmorrw

another confession grin,una go throway anywhere,smtimes d socks sef lands on my face,tomoro u pple will start looking for it again angry

men dat can nt cook or tidy up d house ,really should be flogged
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 8:57pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

It's not a crime. . . .Just like i can bet u cannot install and configure a wireless network or fix a blown fuse. grin cheesy

I try . . . . . . lol
Personally i don't have any problem with cooking its actually a passion of mine and cleaning but at least the guy can vacuum at times just to help out if I'm tired or have lots to do.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:00pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Seriously dude you are becoming a mirror
@tope

not saying I cannot clean up, I do so once in a while grin.

@danke
Ah abeg never start to flog oh grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 9:02pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

I try . . . . . . lol
Personally i don't have any problem with cooking its actually a passion of mine and cleaning but at least the guy can vacuum at times just to help out if I'm tired or have lots to do.

Of course. . . . . .

I do loads of vacuum cleaning. . . .I enjoy the task. . .
When a woman is a bit under the weather, the guy MUST help her out.
However, a woman should always make herself available to do house chores.
Tope, should we stop paying brideprice?? grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 9:07pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Of course. . . . . .

I do loads of vacuum cleaning. . . .I enjoy the task. . .
When a woman is a bit under the weather, the guy MUST help her out.
However, a woman should always make herself available to do house chores.
Tope, should we stop paying brideprice?? grin cheesy

I think we should really, i would hate the idea of a guy thinking he owns me simply because he paid my brideprice angry
and many guy do think like that actually so umm . . . . i dont want any guy paying any brideprice on me cool

Chrisbenogor:

@tope
not saying I cannot clean up, I do so once in a while grin.

grin grin
You are just a lazy ass guy tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 9:12pm On Oct 22, 2008
@chris

na from ur side i go begin flog ,all of una wey go relax make woman do everything for una.lazy pikin angry
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Chrisbenogor(m): 9:16pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

You are just a lazy ass guy tongue

@chris
na from ur side i go begin flog ,all of una wey go relax make woman do everything for una.lazy pikin angry

Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 9:18pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

I think we should really, i would hate the idea of a guy thinking he owns me simply because he paid my brideprice angry
and many guy do think like that actually so umm . . . . i don't want any guy paying any brideprice on me cool

Go and learn how to cook very we,,.
The way to a man's heart is through his belly. tongue tongue tongue tongue

As per brideprice. . . . .It's tradition.
U can't change that. tongue grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 9:20pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Go and learn how to cook very we,,.
The way to a man's heart is through his belly. tongue tongue tongue tongue

As per brideprice. . . . .It's tradition.
U can't change that. tongue grin cheesy

Honey, i dont need learning, cooking is actually one of my forte wink
As for the briceprice, yorubas dont accept it anymore anywayz but i thnk the ibo grin igbo still does undecided
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 9:30pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

Honey, i don't need learning, cooking is actually one of my forte wink
As for the briceprice, yorubas don't accept it anymore anywayz but i thnk the ibo grin igbo still does undecided

Noted!!!
It seems u have a very decent CV. cool

I heard about Yorubas and brideprice too. . .
Even if they take the brideprice away, what about the 45674302857 times guys must prostrate before he can take his bride?
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 9:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Noted!!!
It seems u have a very decent CV. cool

I heard about Yorubas and brideprice too. . .
Even if they take the brideprice away, what about the 45674302857 times that guys would prostrate before he can take his bride?

That is just small price to pay the parents of the bride for taking their daughter away from them tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 9:35pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

That is just small price to pay the parents of the bride for taking their daughter away from them tongue cheesy

Small price??
Who presses for the marriage? Man or Woman??
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 9:46pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Small price??
Who presses for the marriage? Man or Woman??

Well . . . . .That dependz but i gotta keep real so i have to say mostly its the women but having said that why do you guys have commitment phobia anywayz, why do u have to wait until the girl ask or pressurize?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos) / Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / For Those Who Want To Keep Snakes As Pets, Look At What A Snake Did To The Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.