Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,459 members, 7,819,671 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:33 PM

Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) (9590 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by webman(m): 8:13am On Oct 27, 2008
@galatico, You dey  right  and  l think  that my  bodyguard  KEMISUGA should  take note  lol  grin cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by affee(f): 10:40am On Oct 27, 2008
Not all men Please

My husband is better than I am when it comes to tidiness
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by webman(m): 11:55am On Oct 27, 2008
@affee, Welcome on board and l  do really appreciated your  stand  wt  your  hubby. Now, you are  one of  the advisers  on WOMEN AFFAIRS comes Nov.4 when my brother, OBAMA enters  the WHITE HOUSE.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by affee(f): 12:04pm On Oct 27, 2008
@webman
REALLY, thank you oo grin

that is not to say my husband does not throw his shirt in the siting room,socks in the bathroom, shoes in the kitchen,
but 90% of the time he is VERY tidy

to my hubby kiss
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by webman(m): 12:31pm On Oct 27, 2008
@affee,l do understand. l thought,you will kiss me but you eventually kissed you hubby.It shows lot of  things about you. God will bless you and  more kids in your womb and nations to come  through you  lol  grin cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by affee(f): 2:02pm On Oct 27, 2008
webman:

@affee,l do understand. l thought,you will kiss me but you eventually kissed you hubby.It shows lot of things about you. God will bless you and more kids in your womb and nations to come through you lol grin cheesy cheesy grin

AMEN smiley
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by damiso(f): 2:17pm On Oct 27, 2008
My hubby used to be or should i say is still tidy but now just tends to be a little more laid back now that there is someonelse in the house to do chores.Also does not help that i hatre filth and clutter so tend to instinctively pick up stuff around the house.He still tries with chores at least he does the laundry and the dishes( just can stand the time frame sometimes so i end up washing it myself).I guess a tidy man will always be tidy even if he is married or not but just tend to lay back when there is someone else to do it. I still get the occassional wet towel on the bed sometimes and that makes me MAD.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by frijos(m): 4:20pm On Oct 27, 2008
We (Men) should never have/find any excuse for been untidy. It's really hard though but we need to pay attention to details and stay organised. 99.99% of us (men) are guilty of this crime. If we really care about our women we shud correct what they keep complaining about. They'd appreciate us for that cos it shows that we're listening. Fellas let's give them a suprise ok when we get home tonight let's arrange our stuff! Put them in right place where they ought to be. Let's be neat always. Let's not be selfish let's consider our women and respect them cos they are humans too. I believe as a man u shudn't be told what to do. Except for those who doesn't have shame. Treat your woman right today and the love and attraction will flow like a river.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by frijos(m): 4:27pm On Oct 27, 2008
haha ha i really didn't know or rather can't believe when I typed manchester united when i meant to say "MAN" honestly I still can't believe it!
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by emiemi(f): 4:42pm On Oct 27, 2008
i don't know why either. even on days that they don't go to work i.e. weekends, you'll still find these clothes-throwing-on-floor, belt-anywhere-it-finds-rest men doing exactly the same thing. so it's goes to show it's not about traffic or tiredness at all. it must be attributed to upbringing and unwillingness to change bad habits (yes it's a bad habit).
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by aparo(m): 5:11pm On Oct 27, 2008
Why are there even men on this page? I beg, I am out!!!
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by kemisuga(f): 5:23pm On Oct 27, 2008
Frijos - Thank you

Wedman - U tried
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by AMIGO112(m): 12:00pm On Oct 29, 2008
we are like that cos you women treat us like ATM machines.
it is what it is.deal with it.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by webman(m): 4:12pm On Oct 29, 2008
AMIGO112, High fives for  you
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Ideaweasel: 1:33pm On Oct 30, 2008
Only those with helping hands act like babies.
Those that care about there friends comments outside are tidy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by shimaalex: 4:06pm On Oct 30, 2008
Most men are like babies, because that is what they are. Women are much stronger in all aspects but physical.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by biggs(m): 4:19pm On Oct 30, 2008
Some men are animal. take it or you live it.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by kemisuga(f): 4:55pm On Oct 30, 2008
biggs - u funny
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by webman(m): 5:23pm On Oct 30, 2008
Where have  you  been my  bodyguard, ? they have nearly kill me  ooooooooooo MY KEMISUGA LOL
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by jadaus: 8:28pm On Oct 30, 2008
hi guyz,man bring money home,woman clear the home,
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by affee(f): 11:10pm On Oct 30, 2008
AMIGO112:

we are like that because you women treat us like ATM machines.
it is what it is.deal with it.

what do you mean by ATM? angry

jadaus:

hi guys,man bring money home,woman clear the home,

who told you that men alone bring money home? it looks like you have lost touch with reality.
My husband provides for Us, but that does not mean I dont contribute my quota financially to running of my home. Infact as of now my hubby and I are building our house and I can proudly say I have contributed generously to the project.

I dont have to ask for money always from my husband.

your idea of the duties of a wife are twisted. This is the 21st century and not the dark ages, move with the flow
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by webman(m): 8:26am On Oct 31, 2008
GOD  WILL ALWAYS BLESS EVERYWOMAN OUT THERE, THAT UNDERSTANDS THE BEST WAYS  TO SPOIL THEIR HUSBANDS
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by namun(f): 1:39am On Nov 01, 2008
@amigos121
we are like that because you women treat us like ATM machines.
it
bringing money home a=has nothing to do with it. women too got to work.
the money is part of what you pay for f, king her regularly, bros its not a small thing. payment for extra stress
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by namun(f): 10:08pm On Nov 01, 2008
webman,
na u again. fine i wont mind spoiling my husban as long as he has finished spoiling me. and why do u think God wud bless someone 4 such
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by webman(m): 10:54pm On Nov 01, 2008
@namun , l know  the trusted  and tested husbands  out  there, l  guess  that NLgals do  not  like  me sef, My thread don die ooooooooo
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by namun(f): 9:48pm On Nov 03, 2008
@webman,
so u know where they are, please tell them to come out and be counted
grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by webman(m): 12:18pm On Nov 04, 2008
namun, noted  and l 'll get  back  you soon,  grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Woodpecker(m): 12:55pm On Nov 04, 2008
when my girlfriend and i lived together in school i was the one who was always arranging the room after she goes for classes or comes back, the floor was always getting littered with the contents of her make-up bag. she can be really untidy bt it comes with the package (a very wonderful package at that) so its something i can definitely live with, there are exceptions so nothing do anybody
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by moshman(m): 5:22pm On Nov 06, 2008
all these is nothing 2 me because my girl is dare 4 me 2 do stuf so she never complaine 4 a second so i don't c any thing bad in wat am doing untill i c as a topic here
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by ThoniaSlim(f): 6:19pm On Nov 06, 2008
Am glad u said most men and not all. Depends on the guy.
Some guys are simply pigs with a capital P.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Biioola(f): 1:54pm On Nov 07, 2008
not all guys are like that though very few and some ladies are like too.accept them the way they are.do all things thanksgiving. quit complaining.some people are actually want this people in their lives and they dont have them.
Enjoy them though it can be frustrating at times but try see in a new way coz, we may have to keep doing this for the rest of our lives.you are doing this for yourself so tha your environment will be neat.Love all sisters that have to baby sit men all their lives.In the largest and mgthiest of men their is always the baby
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by sexyiyke(m): 10:40pm On Nov 11, 2008
well ,it is confidential.if you really want to find out,call me up on 08064974622

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

The Best Chocolates To Give Your Valentine / Even Marriage To A Religious Leader Does Not Guarantee Perfection / I Need A Girl In Benin City for (s*x)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.