Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,504 members, 7,819,829 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:55 AM

Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) (9591 Views)

Here's The Real Reason Men Like Big Butts / Why Do Most Men Feel Insecured About Independent Women / Why Dont African American Men And Carribean Men Like 2 Date African Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

Well . . . . .That dependz but i gotta keep real so i have to say mostly its the women but having said that why do you guys have commitment phobia anywayz, why do u have to wait until the girl ask or pressurize?

Commitment phobia is inevitable. . . .

For a woman, all she wants is the white wedding dress and the glamour surrounding it. . . .
She cannot see beyond that wedding day and think about the aftermath . . . . .
Questions like. . . . .Are we financially strong to be alone together? Do we have sufficient funds to start a family?
Some certain standards have to be met BEFORE most guys can walk the aisle with their women and until then, PHOBIA, PHOBIA PHOBIA!!! grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 9:55pm On Oct 22, 2008
men also pressurzie women for marriage

a woman will tell a man dat shes not ready,maybe cos of school or sthg,u need d see d way d guy begs d woman and promises to be understanding

all dis men dat marry 18 yr old,sm of dis girls aint in school yet,and their parents smtimes will not want them to get married just like dat,i tell u dat men swear wt d last drop of their blood promising heaven and earth to see her thru school no matter wat

yes woman take d lead but smtimes men also pressurize d women too,so drop d blackmail
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 9:59pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Commitment phobia is inevitable. . . .

For a woman, all she wants is the white wedding dress and the glamour surrounding it. . . .
She cannot see beyond that wedding day and think about the aftermath . . . . .
Questions like. . . . .Are we financially strong to be alone together? Do we have sufficient funds to start a family?
Some certain standards have to be met BEFORE most guys can walk the aisle with their women and until then, PHOBIA, PHOBIA PHOBIA!!! grin

I quite agree with the words in bold but even if some guys are financially stable they still chicken sh.it about it, so that isnt an excuse to me, you both should help each other out thatz what marriages are for anyways for better 4 worse abi cheesy

a woman will tell a man that shes not ready,maybe because of school or sthg,u need d see d way d guy begs d woman and promises to be understanding

all this men that marry 18 yr old,sm of this girls aint in school yet,and their parents smtimes will not want them to get married just like that,i tell u that men swear wt d last drop of their blood promising heaven and earth to see her through school no matter what

yes woman take d lead but smtimes men also pressurize d women too,so drop d blackmail

God bless you
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 10:04pm On Oct 22, 2008

a woman will tell a man that shes not ready,maybe because of school or sthg,u need d see d way d guy begs d woman and promises to be understanding

all this men that marry 18 yr old,sm of this girls aint in school yet,and their parents smtimes will not want them to get married just like that,i tell u that men swear wt d last drop of their blood promising heaven and earth to see her through school no matter what

Danke, those are one-OFFs!!!
How often would u see men pressurizing women into marriage??
The situation is women 85%-15% men.

tope2000:

I quite agree with the words in bold but even if some guys are financially stable they still chicken sh.it about it, so that isnt an excuse to me, you both should help each other out thatz what marriages are for anyways for better 4 worse abi cheesy

Well. . . . . .I agree with you.

The issue of marriage is DEEP.
Men love their freedom and marriage(these days) is an entrapment.
It means i cannot just decide i wanna go to Glasgow and party like i used to without informing ma partner.
Ma buddies cant barge in on a saturday afternoon with drinks to come watch football with me without permission. . . .
It's FUCKERY. grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 10:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
@tope

i remember d third girl in my family,her first suitor came wen she was 17,dat day my dad chased d guy outta d house politely grin

seriously especially if d girl in question is very cute,as in beautiful,sm of them men dont wanna waste time,cos of fear of loosing d babe

wat of those men dat dont even know u from adams but the very first day they see u,they will tell u outrightly dat they aint interested in bf ang gf thingy,they want marriage,im talking out of experience here undecided

pls men pressurize ojare,most of the women dat pressurize men ,do it of frustration,maybe cos of age not being on their side any longer or sthg,but u hardly see a young girl pressurizing  a man for marriage,its not as if they r no young girls doing dat,but comon dis pple r in no hurry
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Danke, those are one-OFFs!!!
How often would u see men pressurizing women into marriage??
The situation is women 85%-15% men.

its a lie ,its not a 85-15 thingy plssss,yes nobody is denying it dat women r good in pressurizing,but u men pressurize too

ive seen men dat will even ask his pple to go beg d girl cos shes refused to marry him

i know how much assurance my man gave my dad b4 d man let me out,i know d way i was pressurized

abeg forget matter
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2008

its a lie ,its not a 85-15 thingy plssss,yes nobody is denying it that women r good in pressurizing,but u men pressurize too

ive seen men that will even ask his people to go beg d girl because shes refused to marry him

i know how much assurance my man gave my dad before d man let me out,i know d way i was pressurized

abeg forget matter

I am not denying this. . . . .
Ma point is, women do it more than men and the percentage is high.
Every woman wants a white wedding, it's very compulsory for them to marry with all the glamour. cheesy
Men?? They just want kids and a family(if the whole wedding shebang can be cancelled, 90% of the men out there would LOVE the idea).
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by BabyJinx: 10:12pm On Oct 22, 2008
A Good woman never complains about a man's clutter. It is their right to make a mess and it is our job to clean it up. Please I beg you, stop watching too much sex and the city or Divine Secret of the yaya Sisterhood. Life is not like that.

Thank You.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 10:14pm On Oct 22, 2008
Baby Jinx:

A Good woman never complains about a man's clutter. It is their right to make a mess and it is our job to clean it up. Please I beg you, stop watching too much sex and the city or Divine Secret of the yaya Sisterhood. Life is not like that.

Thank You.

Sisi, this is for you. kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss
Now i think the sarc snack is working to ma benefits.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 10:15pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Well. . . . . .I agree with you.

The issue of marriage is DEEP.
Men love their freedom and marriage(these days) is an entrapment.
It means i cannot just decide i want to go to Glasgow and party like i used to without informing ma partner.
Ma buddies can't barge in on a saturday afternoon with drinks to come watch football with me without permission
. . . .
It's FUCKERY. grin

Roflamo . . . . . . .
Now you are confessing the real issues and might i also add that this include the fact there would no more be menage à trois tongue for you anymore with ur white chicks cheesy

@tope

i remember d third girl in my family,her first suitor came when she was 17,that day my dad chased d guy out of d house politely grin
seriously especially if d girl in question is very cute,as in beautiful,sm of them men don't want to waste time,because of fear of loosing d babe

what of those men that don't even know u from adams but the very first day they see u,they will tell u outrightly that they aint interested in boyfriend ang girlfriend thingy,they want marriage,I'm talking out of experience here undecided

please men pressurize ojare,most of the women that pressurize men ,do it of frustration,maybe because of age not being on their side any longer or sthg,but u hardly see a young girl pressurizing  a man for marriage,its not as if they r no young girls doing that,but comon this people r in no hurry

Rofl. . . . . . . .
I believe nowadays more men do pressurize girls into marrying esp if the guy is alot older than the babe lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 10:20pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

Roflamo . . . . . . .
Now you are confessing the real issues and might i also add that this include the fact there would no more be menage à trois tongue for you anymore with ur white chick cheesy

Menage a trois?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
No white chic in ma bed anymore. . . . .I repented. wink
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 10:23pm On Oct 22, 2008
i can imagine a 35 yr old man marrying an 18 yr old girl

na who go pressurize pass grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 10:25pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Menage a trois?? grin grin grin grin grin grin
No white chic in ma bed anymore. . . . .I repented. wink

grin grin grin grin
Ok, why do guys see in white chick anywayz? is because they take a lot sh.it from u guys sexually??

i can imagine a 35 yr old man marrying an 18 yr old girl

na who go pressurize pass grin grin grin

Tell me . . . grin grin grin but
I wouldnt condone to a 18yrs marrying a 35yrs old cool
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Godcan87: 10:27pm On Oct 22, 2008
Anyway shud i just say dat some guyz do dat intentionally and if u see dat it wasn't done intentionally then i shud rather say that it is a kind of lazy act or d mode of upbringing of such guy.And i think dat's enough 2 separate d guys from d men.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 10:28pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

grin grin grin grin
Ok, why do guys see in white chick anywayz? is because they take a lot sh.it from u guys sexually??

Who would u rather have??
Liv Tyler or Kemistry?? grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 10:31pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Who would u rather have??
Liv Tyler or Kemistry?? grin

Lol
true i wud rather have wentwoth miller than sauron anyday tongue cheesy
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 10:34pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

Lol
true i would rather have wentwoth miller than sauron anyday tongue cheesy

Scofield?? wink wink wink wink
I am not jealous. tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 10:39pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Scofield?? wink wink wink wink
I am not jealous. tongue

yes scofield kiss kiss kiss
Well you should tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Oct 22, 2008
It's very inconsiderate to leave your stuff all over the place. It's not tiredness, it's pure laziness tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Danke: 10:48pm On Oct 22, 2008
stillwater:

It's very inconsiderate to leave your stuff all over the place. It's not tiredness, it's pure laziness tongue

tell them
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 10:51pm On Oct 22, 2008
stillwater:

I agree it's inconsiderate but its natural for men to act this way.
Deal with it just like we deal with the way women can't handle a blown fuse or install complex gadgets. cheesy grin

tope2000:

yes scofield kiss kiss kiss
Well you should tongue

I am not jealous cos i know Scofield is millions of miles away from you.
U better start crushing on Desmond Elliot or Jerry Amilo. grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

I agree it's inconsiderate but its natural for men to act this way.
Deal with it just like we deal with the way women can't handle a blown fuse or install complex gadgets. cheesy grin

Natural or unnatural, it's a very bad habit, just like picking your nose. Get rid of such habits, please.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 10:59pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

I am not jealous because i know Scofield is millions of miles away from you.
U better start crushing on Desmond Elliot or Jerry Amilo. grin

ROFLMAO
OH lawd!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Well desmond is a very cute guy but unfortunately hes married sad
jerry amilo shocked shocked insult angry, the dude is too ugly for people with faces like mine tongue cheesy

stillwater:

Natural or unnatural, it's a very bad habit, just like picking your nose. Get rid of such habits, please.
grin grin grin grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 11:02pm On Oct 22, 2008
stillwater:

Thatz why it's a habit!!!
It's in a guy's DNA. . . . . .Y'all should deal with it, abeg!!!

tope2000:

ROFLMAO
OH lawd!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Well desmond is a very cute guy but unfortunately hes married sad
jerry amilo shocked shocked insult angry, the dude is too ugly for people with faces like mine tongue cheesy
grin grin grin grin

Jerry Amilo is cute. . . . . .
I heard he won face of Africa in 2002. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 11:05pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Jerry Amilo is cute. . . . . .
I heard he won face of Africa in 2002. tongue tongue tongue

Jerry is your definition of cute shocked shocked shocked tongue
The dude is too ugly for my liking, sorry to say. It's painful watching him on screen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Tamunofiri(m): 11:11pm On Oct 22, 2008
She should have known that before marrying him and knew she cud tolerate or at least change that aspect of him, so why complain now.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 11:13pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

Jerry is your definition of cute shocked shocked shocked tongue
The dude is too ugly for my liking, sorry to say. It's painful watching him on screen lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Painful??
A top celeb like that??
Tope. . . . . .A celeb is a celeb, no matter how ugly he looks.
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 11:17pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Painful??
A top celeb like that??
Tope. . . . . .A celeb is a celeb, no matter how ugly he looks.

I dont giv triple jack if he is celeb or not, who cares tongue maybe some chicks does sha undecided
A top celeb undecided, i doubt that, upcoming more like

Tamunofiri:

She should have known that before marrying him and knew she cud tolerate or at least change that aspect of him, so why complain now.

maybe sha undecided
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 11:21pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

I don't giv triple jack if he is celeb or not, who cares tongue maybe some chicks does sha undecided
A top celeb undecided, i doubt that, upcoming more like

Have u forgotten Scofield so soon?? tongue
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 11:23pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Have u forgotten Scofield so soon?? tongue

not in wentworth case plssss angry tongue
i meant jerry or jackass worreva his name is grin
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by Sauron1: 11:25pm On Oct 22, 2008
tope2000:

not in wentworth case plssss angry tongue
i meant jerry or jackass worreva his name is grin

Okay. . . . .
I have Wentworth's number.
U want it?
Re: Why Are Most Men Like Babies? (Tidiness) by tope2000(f): 11:32pm On Oct 22, 2008
~Sauron~:

Okay. . . . .
I have Wentworth's number.
U want it?

U are a bad guy, you have it all this while and u cudnt even bother to give me angry
Ok i want it, give me plssssssss  tongue

im guessing there is catch here undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Please Tell Me More About This Man, I Have A Crush On Him(photo) / Help! I Mistakenly Fvck My Neighbor's Mom / Model Regrets Enlarging Her Massive 59 Inch Butt (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.