Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption - Politics (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption (27100 Views)

s / 12 People Who Ruined PDP And Jonathan's Administration. / APC: An Ally Of Corruption (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 9:26pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7: but I have cook it like that.but you,you have buy indomie you di nor see spice before? The thing is shocking me
actually that spice has too much salt .... but me I no de indomie level, I still de soak garri smiley
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 9:27pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: actually that spice has too much salt .... but me I no de indomie level, I still de soak garri smiley
is why your head block.indomie and garri is same thing?no spice in garri.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by dayosaurus(m): 9:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
temitopeadeyemo:
If you count these as achievements then you have a twisted understand of what development is really. Even Abacha built roads. What is the conditions of lives of Nigerians? Have their lives really improved since he became President? Can you honestly answer that? Can we say Nigeria is better than what it was 7, 8 years ago?

You quoting the wrong person
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 9:41pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7: is why your head block.indomie and garri is same thing?no spice in garri.
na so you de yab pesin condition .... country hard my guy.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 9:43pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: na so you de yab pesin condition .... country hard my guy.
you live in north?
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by room089: 9:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
gawu1:
Then, tell him & his cohorts to stop stealing or best if he resign to his creek nobody will care not to call him any more grin

For your information, I'm compiling a comprehensive list of defaulters to be sent to the DSS headquarters, Abuja. Don't say I didn't warn you guys o!grin
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 9:48pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7: you live in north?
sometimes ... KD & Las Gidi
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 9:56pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: sometimes ... KD & Las Gidi
thats why.the one here at KD salt is too much.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by clevadani: 10:01pm On Aug 20, 2014
HNosegbe: Unfortunately, the opposition isn't necessarily cleaner than the ruling party. Corruption oozes from BOTH parties.
stop saying tins u have no idea abt. give me d names of d opposition leaders that has a corruption charge against them. for every name u mention,I'll give u 10 pdp members
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by clevadani: 10:03pm On Aug 20, 2014
yorke1: Agent of APC at work again. Where there is light darkness cannot prevail. GEJ is far away ahead of you guys.
ahead? as how
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by deols(f): 10:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
@barcanista.

Jonathan also brings in previously convicted/indicted Criminals into government. I don't understand Y.

Pls add this to the Op. Health Minister Was sacked as a corrupt CMD

http://www.thenationonlineng.net/archive2/tblnews_Detail.php?id=63338-why

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by clevadani: 10:05pm On Aug 20, 2014
Largas:
Cleared by EFCC?
grin Politricks was played out and we all know Tinubu's worth. He could pay say anything.

Tinubu is a former Governor, and last I checked, Former Governors can be investigated.
GEJ is flawed. We all are. Need I remind you we should cleanse ourselves before cleansing others?
People in the APC accuse Jonathan of corruption but fail to realize that he who lives within a glass house never throws stones. What happened to their ever corrupt leader and governors?

Mega crap!
name dem or forever shut dafuck up
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by synergycom19: 10:08pm On Aug 20, 2014
Most of this projects listed are still at PROPOSALS/PROCUREMENTS STAGES;This refers to stages prior to the completion of the PROPOSED construction, commissioning and usage of the said Facility/Facilities by the intended beneficiaries. Items under this include but not limited to the following
Items no 2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,12, and for
13, what did mean by Private Sector Driven Roads Maintenance Programme?Look that is a complete FRUAD(419) by the Government to make citizens think that they are working on something.
14, Please mention any PPP initiatives that had been successfully concluded in Nigeria?ANSWER IS NONE,Another Government FRUAD (OR MAGIC OR 419).Bicourtney(MM2) is the only one still running with threat of legal/labour/institutional cases, every incoming Minister of Aviation wants to be settled.
Items still on Proposal lists no 15,16,17,18,19 and for 20,we now I August,2014.items no 21,22,23,24,25,26,27,for 28 we are still in August 2014. Other items include 29,30,31,32,33,34,35,36,37,38,39,40,41,42,43,44,45,46,47,48,49&51.
It means that ovef 90% of this projects are yet to be completed and commissioned for public use.
It's also interesting to note that most of these projects were accelerated within the last one year, which means that they are for 2015 PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGNS, Check the dates of this projects they were not updated,that y it excludes such project like the Second Niger bridge at Onitsha.
IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE ELECTIONS MOST OF THIS PROJECTS WILL STOP.
THEN THEY WILL INCREASE THE PRICE OF FUEL THAT THEY NEEDED MONEY TO COMPLETE TTHIS PROJECTS
Footlocker:  1. 30 roads either completed or very close to completion, some of which are:

2. Kano-Bauchi Road

3. Benin-Ore road rehabbed – one can now leave Onitsha and arrive Lagos in 6 hours

4. Abakaliki-Ogoja Road 89% Complete

5. Ogoja-Ikom Rd Complete

6. Rehab of Jebba Bridge almost complete

7. Thir Mainland Bridge replacement of expansion joints ongoing as equipment, materials in place

8. The Ayodwiri road Washout on Auchi-Agenegbode road in Edo State has been recovered and opened to motorists

9. FERMA has flagged off its preventive maintenance and road Surveillance Programmes: The program has commenced in Abuja-Kaduna, Benin -Onitsha, Onitsha-Owerri Roads

10. Roads reinstated include: Gombe-Potiskum road Washout in Gombe State. The Federal Ministry of Works awarded the construction of 5-span bridge

11. Aminu Kano Airport upgraded

12. Akure-Ilesha rd (design review stage) and a bridge over Cross River from Cameron to Mfum (review of bidding doc stage) Min. of Works ongoing

13. The FG is working on private sector driven road maintenance program in the country

14. Road sector reforms initiatives in place to reconstruct, rehabilitate etc, in place and working for road infrastructural development through PPP in place

15. Nigeria Railways Revived After Decades of Inactivity

16. The NRC is already running a number of Mass Transit services, we have 12 in Lagos, Kaduna, 10, kano 6 in each day

17. Government has taken delivery of 20 petroleum product tank Wagons from China

18. Very soon, with the tank Wagons we’ve acquired, we will start moving fuel from Apapa to the North

19. We are doing feasibility studies for the Lagos/ Abuja speed rail that will enable Nigerians travel the distance in 4hrs

20. Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri-Ore rail line to be ready by March 2013

21. Lagos/Jebba road have reached 98% completion

22. In the rail sector, rehabilitation work of over 90% of existing lines have been awarded

23. FG to allow private investment in railway, Vice President Namadi Sambo says colonial restrictive laws will be reviewed to allow this

24. At Last, FG Moves to Repeal Railway Act

25. Onitsha-Owerri highway is now smooth sailing

26. Good News on Nembe-Ogbia road

27. Lokoja-Abuja highway nearing conclusive work

28. All things being equal, we will complete the rehabilitation of the Apapa Oshodi way by Dec 2013

29. On the Lafia/Akwanga Road we had to pay attention to the parts of the road we know requiring attention such as the dangerous curve

30. Onitsha River port ready

31. Contract for the dredging of river Benue is in progress

32. In the marine sector, we have concluded the dredging of River Niger from Warri to Baro in Niger

33. After the capital dredging, we are negotiating with a reputable international company for the maintenance channel

34. The old port in Warri is being rehabilitated

35. The Kirikiri lighter terminal access road is also on going

36. NIMASA have engaged the services of a private company for the security of vessels in our waters

37. Port operations now decongested and services available 24 hrs – we have reduced the number of agencies operating in the ports from 25 to 6

38. FCTA approves sale of mass housing units

39. Western Rail Line to be ready before end of year

40. Benin-Ore-Shagamu Road

41. Mararaba-Bali Road

42. Apapa-Oshodi Express Way

43. Onitsha River port now ready

44. Kaduna Refinery now producing after 15 years

45. GEJ’s govt has been able to complete the Mambilla and Zungeru power stations

46. Govt has also begun the repair of transmission lines covering over 6000 km

47. For distribution, they decided to privatize the 11 distribution companies and have signed bulk trader purchase agreement with them with World Bank guarantees

48. Explore alternative energy sources ….this govt has achieved by building those power stations which are thermal

49. The increased tariffs and eventual privatization of PHCN will now facilitate the much needed private sector investments in our power sector

50. Can you believe he’s been in office barely three years?

51. And Goodluck Jonathan is not responsible for the corruption going on in states and local government areas

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kabba7(m): 10:12pm On Aug 20, 2014
KingIOb: Like him or hate him, call him all sorts of unpallatable names - the fact remains that Goodluck Jonathan has done his best to strenghten government institutions and play by the rule of the Nigerian constitution. If the institutions fail to do their work, that is for them to worry about. The funny thing is that we think we are still under military rule where the head of state is all-in-all. Jonathan can frolic with anybody he likes so far the Nigerian law does not prohibit it.

EVEN IF THEY ARE ARMED ROBBERS ?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 10:14pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7: thats why.the one here at KD salt is too much.
funny guy
smiley
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kabba7(m): 10:19pm On Aug 20, 2014
temitopeadeyemo: Our president is interested in only one thing; being the president. Anybody that can fuel this interest can get away with anything. Posterity will always judge. I know one day Nigerians attitude towards corruption will change and all these sycophants will have their proper place in the history of this country.

JONATHAN WILL BE SERVING PART OF HIS JAIL TERM IN YAURI MAXIMUM PRISON ,MIGHT FINISH HIS TERM AT MANDALLA PRISON IN ILORIN. O SURE BAJE

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 10:20pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: funny guy
smiley
truth.I have psych ability.I know you are at Kd but can explain why
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by dozymars(m): 10:22pm On Aug 20, 2014
You all saw the signs before he became the elected president when former president Yaradua died but most of you all still voted him in.

Same thing will be done in 2015.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 10:25pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7: truth.I have psych ability.I know you are at Kd but can explain why
ok, I'm listening ...
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by 1Book(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
vicadex07: Op your forgot alameeigseha, al mustapha, farouk lawan, abba moro, alison madueke and other subsidy theives that were never mentioned, yet the masses were made to pay for it. Our president likes romancing theives, liars and corrupt minded people. What does that make him?

Throughout his whole administration, not a single corrupt public official has been successfully prosecuted. All we hear is setting up of various committees without anything tangible to show for it
THE ABOVE IS A WELL KNOWN FACT, AND FOR THAT,........A MILLION LIKES TO YOU!!!
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 10:30pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: ok, I'm listening ...
what
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Footlocker: what concerns MAMA and PAPA here is that; anything that goes wrong GEJ gets the blame! What I said wasn't rocket science! All over the world Presidents select CJN's you under educated nincoompoop! Go and buy sense in the market.
http://www.chacha.com/question/who-did-obama-appoint-as-chief-justice
. Mumu,stop comparing Nigeria to America,we no be mate with d yanks in every level. I'm talking about how our dirty politics is been played here in 9ja. U shud bloody know by now,dat whoever pays d piper plays d tune. Do u expect d judiciary to go against its pay-master. I don't blame ur sillyness @ al,ur name says it all(Ass)

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by MrTeymee(m): 10:34pm On Aug 20, 2014
Footlocker:  1. 30 roads either completed or very close to completion, some of which are:

2. Kano-Bauchi Road

3. Benin-Ore road rehabbed – one can now leave Onitsha and arrive Lagos in 6 hours

4. Abakaliki-Ogoja Road 89% Complete

5. Ogoja-Ikom Rd Complete

6. Rehab of Jebba Bridge almost complete

7. Thir Mainland Bridge replacement of expansion joints ongoing as equipment, materials in place

8. The Ayodwiri road Washout on Auchi-Agenegbode road in Edo State has been recovered and opened to motorists

9. FERMA has flagged off its preventive maintenance and road Surveillance Programmes: The program has commenced in Abuja-Kaduna, Benin -Onitsha, Onitsha-Owerri Roads

10. Roads reinstated include: Gombe-Potiskum road Washout in Gombe State. The Federal Ministry of Works awarded the construction of 5-span bridge

11. Aminu Kano Airport upgraded

12. Akure-Ilesha rd (design review stage) and a bridge over Cross River from Cameron to Mfum (review of bidding doc stage) Min. of Works ongoing

13. The FG is working on private sector driven road maintenance program in the country

14. Road sector reforms initiatives in place to reconstruct, rehabilitate etc, in place and working for road infrastructural development through PPP in place

15. Nigeria Railways Revived After Decades of Inactivity

16. The NRC is already running a number of Mass Transit services, we have 12 in Lagos, Kaduna, 10, kano 6 in each day

17. Government has taken delivery of 20 petroleum product tank Wagons from China

18. Very soon, with the tank Wagons we’ve acquired, we will start moving fuel from Apapa to the North

19. We are doing feasibility studies for the Lagos/ Abuja speed rail that will enable Nigerians travel the distance in 4hrs

20. Itakpe-Ajaokuta-Warri-Ore rail line to be ready by March 2013

21. Lagos/Jebba road have reached 98% completion

22. In the rail sector, rehabilitation work of over 90% of existing lines have been awarded

23. FG to allow private investment in railway, Vice President Namadi Sambo says colonial restrictive laws will be reviewed to allow this

24. At Last, FG Moves to Repeal Railway Act

25. Onitsha-Owerri highway is now smooth sailing

26. Good News on Nembe-Ogbia road

27. Lokoja-Abuja highway nearing conclusive work

28. All things being equal, we will complete the rehabilitation of the Apapa Oshodi way by Dec 2013

29. On the Lafia/Akwanga Road we had to pay attention to the parts of the road we know requiring attention such as the dangerous curve

30. Onitsha River port ready

31. Contract for the dredging of river Benue is in progress

32. In the marine sector, we have concluded the dredging of River Niger from Warri to Baro in Niger

33. After the capital dredging, we are negotiating with a reputable international company for the maintenance channel

34. The old port in Warri is being rehabilitated

35. The Kirikiri lighter terminal access road is also on going

36. NIMASA have engaged the services of a private company for the security of vessels in our waters

37. Port operations now decongested and services available 24 hrs – we have reduced the number of agencies operating in the ports from 25 to 6

38. FCTA approves sale of mass housing units

39. Western Rail Line to be ready before end of year

40. Benin-Ore-Shagamu Road

41. Mararaba-Bali Road

42. Apapa-Oshodi Express Way

43. Onitsha River port now ready

44. Kaduna Refinery now producing after 15 years

45. GEJ’s govt has been able to complete the Mambilla and Zungeru power stations

46. Govt has also begun the repair of transmission lines covering over 6000 km

47. For distribution, they decided to privatize the 11 distribution companies and have signed bulk trader purchase agreement with them with World Bank guarantees

48. Explore alternative energy sources ….this govt has achieved by building those power stations which are thermal

49. The increased tariffs and eventual privatization of PHCN will now facilitate the much needed private sector investments in our power sector

50. Can you believe he’s been in office barely three years?

51. And Goodluck Jonathan is not responsible for the corruption going on in states and local government areas
Taah! Remove Benin-ore road dia... Road wey ah dey pass evry month. E bad finish. Last month wey ah pass dere ah spend 6hrs for dah road(on a saturday sef). Why u dey lie like dis
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by KingIOb: 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
kabba7:

EVEN IF THEY ARE ARMED ROBBERS ?
So far the law allows it.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 10:36pm On Aug 20, 2014
Mickey7: what?
so u 2 in KD?
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by colormebad(m): 10:38pm On Aug 20, 2014
chai ! whenever I hear a Nigeria talk about corruption like say him be saint, e make me won vomit ! I've searched through the length and breath of this country for a single individual who is not corrupt ,jet I can't find any. Even an unbone child in the womb of a topical Nigerian is corrupt because it runs in the blood! The most annoying part is when a corrupt person is caught, the most corrupt among the rest will shout 'cruzify him ! cruzify him !'
If u want to know if a Nigerian is corrupt, just give him a political appointment ! We dey bad, I swear!!!chai ! whenever I hear a Nigeria talk about corruption like say him be saint, e make me won vomit ! I've searched through the length and breath of this country for a single individual who is not corrupt ,jet I can't find any. Even an unbone child in the womb of a topical Nigerian is corrupt because it runs in the blood! The most annoying part is when a corrupt person is caught, the most corrupt among the rest will shout 'cruzify him ! cruzify him !'
If u want to know if a Nigerian is corrupt, just give him a political appointment ! We dey bad, I swear!!!
chai ! whenever I hear a Nigeria talk about corruption like say him be saint, e make me won vomit ! I've searched through the length and breath of this country for a single individual who is not corrupt ,jet I can't find any. Even an unbone child in the womb of a topical Nigerian is corrupt because it runs in the blood! The most annoying part is when a corrupt person is caught, the most corrupt among the rest will shout 'cruzify him ! cruzify him !'
If u want to know if a Nigerian is corrupt, just give him a political appointment ! We dey bad, I swear!!!
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by 1Book(m): 10:40pm On Aug 20, 2014
odun4love: grin cheesy ;I smell e-war...........!!!

The president is good..... But bad people surround him....

Little do you know, he is sincerely worst than those beside and around him!
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Wildrage: 10:44pm On Aug 20, 2014
The Pdp govt at the centre has prosecuted/ prosecuting people at the fed level found wanting (although they need to do more in the fight against corruption) however, APC has controlled Lagos state since the since 1999 and not a single councillor , commissioner , house member , LG chairman has been found wanting talk less of being prosecuted, I guess the most upright Nigerians work for the Lagos state govt grin > grin angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Lucasbalo(m): 10:45pm On Aug 20, 2014
BadBoy25: goodluck Jonathan is a good president. he and the rest of the nigerian politicians should embezzle as much public funds as possible and not develop Nigeria .Thumbs Up Goodluck Jonathan and the rest of the corrupt nigerian politicians !! you all have my back .
Gbam.
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by kobonaire(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
All I know is that under GEJ admin my biz has been good wink
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Mickey7(m): 10:46pm On Aug 20, 2014
kobonaire: so u 2 in KD?
yup
Re: Jonathan Administration: An Ally Of Corruption by Balyz: 11:04pm On Aug 20, 2014
Without doubt jonathan is corruption personified

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC / Senators Push Back Against Saraki’s Intrigues, Use Of Senate To Fight,. / “Don’t Do Unto Dasuki As You Did To Awolowo, Alamieyeseigha” Fayose To Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.