Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,358 members, 7,846,544 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 05:54 PM

A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think (3458 Views)

My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive, What Do I Do? (FEEDBACK) / My Girlfriend Is HIV/AIDS Positive What Do I Do? / The White Lady Who Infected Blackmen With Hiv Aids On Purpose (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by spikedcylinder: 12:53pm On Oct 31, 2008
Ok. I will back off now. grin
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Shaz(f): 1:21am On Nov 01, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Anybody who knowingly tries to inflict someone else should be killed or at least jailed for life! He could have gotten married, had kids without telling his partner he had the disease (even though he later found out he didn't). Is that selfish or what?

I know first hand what HIV and AIDS does to people so this fella living his life recklessly and coming here to "creatively" preach this bloody message just infuriates me!!!

Yeah, true but no matter how you and/or I try to caution him about that, he won't change. I'd go with the general saying, 'leave matter to matthias' because it's obvious through his latter posts that there's little crime in the way he lived(lives). No raise ya BP, abeg.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 11:58pm On Nov 04, 2008
spikedcylinder:

Ok. I will back off now. grin

Why should you?Why not get the cops to arrest me?
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by spikedcylinder: 1:31pm On Nov 05, 2008
You wish I cared that much. tongue
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Nobody: 1:40pm On Nov 05, 2008
@ Topic
Just go thank ur God
HIV/AIDS is more real than people think
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 1:00pm On Nov 06, 2008
femmace:

@ Topic
Just go thank ur God
HIV/AIDS is more real than people think

Yes I thank God but it looks like you're yet another dumb who don't listen to music but skim through it.Then say the Artiste aren't good.If you read this ,then you know what I mean is Hiv/Aids is real but not as much as it's hyped.
spikedcylinder:

You wish I cared that much. tongue

Oh yeah.Decent babe who shags the decent guys calling me a prostitute kisser.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by Nobody: 1:07pm On Nov 06, 2008
badboym:

Yes I thank God but it looks like you're yet another dumb who don't listen to music but skim through it.Then say the Artiste aren't good.If you read this ,then you know what I mean is Hiv/Aids is real but not as much as it's hyped.
Na wa for some NLders o
U re entitled to ur opinion, but must u insult?
My post was not insultive, even though I disagreed wth u.
Re: A Must Read:hiv/aids Not As Real As You Think by badboym: 2:58pm On Nov 06, 2008
femmace:

Na wa for some NLders o
U re entitled to ur opinion, but must u insult?
My post was not insultive, even though I disagreed wth u.

Am sorry for getting you wrong.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Many Naija Girls For America Dey Need Husband! / Guys Who Cheat Love Their Partners Moreā€¦...evidence!!! / Guys What Do You Mean When You Say This Girl Is Too Demanding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.