Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,546 members, 7,823,395 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (102139 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:14am On Sep 09, 2014
swankylay: Pls help. I just got a tab (x-touch PL7) on Friday. It has beenworking very well since but last nyt after charging, iI switched off. This morn, I switched on n yea , its OK. I tried to send a oix to it and hence switched on the BT . it hanged reboot n never pass the android logo. I switched off for like 30mins but when on it still d same. Pls what do I do? Pls reply asap . bfr I try to seek an engineer n flash
Reboot the phone to recovery and factory reset it from there.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by maxibrainz55: 8:30am On Sep 09, 2014
if you want to use glo Bis on your Samsung phone
call or add me on whatsap using 08126609722
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Mistermamus(m): 8:32am On Sep 09, 2014
saibinc:
You need to include what you did last on the phone and the detailed info of how it happened for anyone willing to help you to do so.
well I changed sim card n inserted d bat3 it showed sum menu list like reboot n odas... so I quickly removed d bat3 n inserted it again datz how it started
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 9:38am On Sep 09, 2014
Mistermamus: well I changed sim card n inserted d bat3 it showed sum menu list like reboot n odas... so I quickly removed d bat3 n inserted it again datz how it started
Boot the phone to recovery and factory reset the phone from there. If that does not work, don't mind given the phone to an engineer as such phones are fragile.

Given you guides from here is not enough enough.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Mistermamus(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2014
saibinc:
Boot the phone to recovery and factory reset the phone from there. If that does not work, don't mind given the phone to an engineer as such phones are fragile.

Given you guides from here is not enough enough.
ok
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by fab16: 10:51pm On Sep 09, 2014
pls my bbm works only on wifi. ...pls wat can I do
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by coolshegs10(m): 4:21am On Sep 10, 2014
1: pls o...wen I wanted to change my pics on whatsapp,after I opened d gallery.....all I could c ws a blank black page and it displayed "gallery has no pictures" on it.......and my memory is loaded wit pics.
2: I hv Neva used my bbm since I bought my phone...wen I giv out my pin and am added,I don't c any notification or invite. Y?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by LordPherule(m): 5:26am On Sep 10, 2014
Kudos bro! pls I'm using Samsung Galaxy SII 4G.
1. The phone powers on itself when I insert battery without pressing the power button. Even when I switched it off, it powers itself back. when it shut down due to lo batt, it tries to power on.
2. The battery don't get charged fast. For like 3hrs charging, giving me 25% batt status n it drains d battery quickly.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by swankylay(m): 7:34am On Sep 11, 2014
saibinc:

but how do I do that sir when i don't know how to??
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:14am On Sep 11, 2014
LordPherule: Kudos bro! pls I'm using Samsung Galaxy SII 4G.
1. The phone powers on itself when I insert battery without pressing the power button. Even when I switched it off, it powers itself back. when it shut down due to lo batt, it tries to power on.
2. The battery don't get charged fast. For like 3hrs charging, giving me 25% batt status n it drains d battery quickly.
This kind of problem could be caused by hardware or software, you need to explain how it happened for an appropriate answer.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 11:57am On Sep 11, 2014
fab16: pls my bbm works only on wifi. ...pls wat can I do
What kind of subscription are you using?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by IamJewel: 3:08am On Sep 14, 2014
saibinc:
As for the battery issue: try to flash custom recovery e.g ClockWorkMod recovery on the phone and use it to flash the battery stat of the phone.

As for the Apps that goes offline: go to Settings <<>> Developer Option <<>> Don't Keep Activities

Tick/Mark off the "Don't Keep Activities" option under the Developer Option of the phone.

You may have to change your battery to confirm that it's not your battery that's spoilt first.
thanks very much brother, God bless.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by sEGXY2(m): 7:31pm On Sep 15, 2014
After bricking my opsson6622 i couldn't find a custom rom for my phone, so can i just try to flash it with another custom rom?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by swankylay(m): 9:51pm On Sep 15, 2014
saibinc:

Bro. Flashes d phone n its working but I observed that when I switched on the BT is whenever the tab hangs. Its hanged again. Pls. I don't k ow how to boot to recovery o
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Vyntra(m): 11:09pm On Sep 15, 2014
pls who knows about links2sd plus?and how do i get it
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 4:26am On Sep 16, 2014
sEGXY2: After bricking my opsson6622 i couldn't find a custom rom for my phone, so can i just try to flash it with another custom rom?
You cannot flash it with another custom ROM.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 4:28am On Sep 16, 2014
swankylay:

Bro. Flashes d phone n its working but I observed that when I switched on the BT is whenever the tab hangs. Its hanged again. Pls. I don't k ow how to boot to recovery o
What is the brand and model of the phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 4:37am On Sep 16, 2014
Vyntra: pls who knows about links2sd plus?and how do i get it
Link2SD is an android application that helps you move application from the phone memory to the SD card so as to free more space from the phone memory. Instead of using Link2SD, try this better options: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/how-to-fix-storage-space-running-out.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by SenatorJames(m): 8:25am On Sep 16, 2014
Good morning op, i just bought my Tecno P5 (android 4.2), and have the following complains
-when i started using it, it loads in few seconds, but now its loading like ordinary phone (taking minutes)
-it always display "Google play has stopped running" anytime i switch it on, what does that mean.
- The "E" showing the network, is no more encamped
-I'm unable to upload picture on my whatsapp.

Is there any other network setting I have to do on my phone?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by yhellow(m): 1:04pm On Sep 17, 2014
Pls my android is showing memory full. Wat can I do?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by spyroet(m): 2:41pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls help i tried to root my android phone n i downloaded rootmaster n root it whether it root or not i dont knw but it says rooting completed since then my 3g network is not stable n dont even connect atall but works fine on 2g network
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by spyroet(m): 2:43pm On Sep 17, 2014
pls help i tried to root my android phone n i downloaded rootmaster n root it whether it root or not i dont knw but it says rooting completed since then my 3g network is not stable n dont even connect atall but works fine on 2g network. i reset d phone still not workin pls i need help
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by chalxdon(m): 5:09pm On Sep 17, 2014
spyroet: pls help i tried to root my android phone n i downloaded rootmaster n root it whether it root or not i dont knw but it says rooting completed since then my 3g network is not stable n dont even connect atall but works fine on 2g network. i reset d phone still not workin pls i need help
Unroot the phone and check the network strength. If it normalizes, then you have to use another root app
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:44pm On Sep 18, 2014
SenatorJames: Good morning op, i just bought my Tecno P5 (android 4.2), and have the following complains
-when i started using it, it loads in few seconds, but now its loading like ordinary phone (taking minutes)
-it always display "Google play has stopped running" anytime i switch it on, what does that mean.
- The "E" showing the network, is no more encamped
-I'm unable to upload picture on my whatsapp.

Is there any other network setting I have to do on my phone?
Slow Loading Problem: the application of that phone is almost exhausted.
Slow Loading Solution Uninstall some apps from the phone or move them to the SD Card.

"E" Network Solution: confirm that the settings on the phone is appropriate.
Whatsapp Solution: Uninstall and re-install whatsapp on the phone.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:46pm On Sep 18, 2014
yhellow: Pls my android is showing memory full. Wat can I do?
Uninstall few applications from the phone memory.

To make it even better, you should move most applications on the phone to your SD Card and set the SD Card as your default install location by following this tutorial: http://www.aryk.co/2014/03/how-to-fix-space-running-out-problem-of.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:35pm On Sep 18, 2014
I use a tecno A+ and my storage space is always low. After I calculated the sizes of the apps, I discovered that its not even up to 400mb yet it keeps on showing that I have used over 930mb...Pls what do I do to rectify this? A reply asap would be appreciated. Gracias.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 18, 2014
also, when i try down loading apps from playstore, it shows an error message
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 10:18pm On Sep 18, 2014
saibinc:
Uninstall few applications from the phone memory.

To make it even better, you should move most applications on the phone to your SD Card and set the SD Card as your default install location by following this tutorial: http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/how-to-fix-storage-space-running-out.html

I don't think it's about uninstalling applications rather clearing of logs...
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 10:24pm On Sep 18, 2014
yhellow: Pls my android is showing memory full. Wat can I do?

If your phone is tecno, check page 18 of this thread for my post
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 10:26pm On Sep 18, 2014
wreckingball: I use a tecno A+ and my storage space is always low. After I calculated the sizes of the apps, I discovered that its not even up to 400mb yet it keeps on showing that I have used over 930mb...Pls what do I do to rectify this? A reply asap would be appreciated. Gracias.

check page 18 of this thread for my post
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 11:47am On Sep 19, 2014
funkyjms:

check page 18 of this thread for my post
if i understand what's on page 18, I'm meant to format the phone, right? How do i do that?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by funkyjms: 1:03pm On Sep 19, 2014
wreckingball: if i understand what's on page 18, I'm meant to format the phone, right? How do i do that?

No oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) ... (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.