Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,597 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions - Phones (20) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions (102088 Views)

Easy Way To Root Almost All Android Devices With Framaroot | Come In / Droid VPN: Your Questions / All Ur Blackberry Problems Solved Here!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustCare: 7:05am On Sep 04, 2014
saibinc:
Change your SD Card. The SD Card is most likely corrupted.
can formatting do?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ejovwovincent(f): 8:52am On Sep 04, 2014
anytime i swicth my camera to front the camera automatical close what migth be the problem and how can i solve it?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:47am On Sep 04, 2014
JustCare:
can formatting do?
Yes. To a level. If you format the Memory card, it will work but when it gets to that level, it will repeat the same error.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:50am On Sep 04, 2014
ejovwovincent: anytime i swicth my camera to front the camera automatical close what migth be the problem and how can i solve it?
Are you using custom ROM on the phone?
If you're using custom ROM on the phone, this problem might be caused by a bug in the ROM and flashing another ROM is your solution.

If it's a stock ROM that is still on the phone, it's an hardware problem. Consult your hardware engineer.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 10:52am On Sep 04, 2014
Joecares: Please iv been unable to install bbm on my techno phantom pad. It behave like its installing but atlast I won't. Its like the ones I downloaded even on playstore aren't compatible. Dats the request boss.
If the Pad is rooted, download Mobigenie on the Pad then, try to install BBM from Mobogenie.

Better yet, you can install BBM apk file on the Pad using Command Prompt on your Windows PC.

1 Like

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustCare: 12:44pm On Sep 04, 2014
saibinc:
Yes. To a level. If you format the Memory card, it will work but when it gets to that level, it will repeat the same error.
crash! my 32gb!
I will get it sooner. which kind do you recommend?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 2:20pm On Sep 04, 2014
JustCare:
crash! my 32gb!
I will get it sooner. which kind do you recommend?
Kingston is ok but it's kind of rare in market these days. Whichever one you buy, insert it in an HTC phone, if it is supported, it means it will be fine.

HTC Android devices normally reject any memory card that has the tendency of corruption.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by JustCare: 2:37pm On Sep 04, 2014
saibinc:
Kingston is ok but it's kind of rare in market these days. Whichever one you buy, insert it in an HTC phone, if it is supported, it means it will be fine.

HTC Android devices normally reject any memory card that has the tendency of corruption.
thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Ksslib(m): 3:21pm On Sep 04, 2014
saibinc:
Hello,
The ROM on the phone is what determines maybe it is 4.1, 4.2 or 4.4

To upgrade the phone, root the phone, flash custom recovery on it then download a 4.4 ROM (IF AVAILABLE) for it and flash it on the phone.

How to Flash ROMs And Root androids: www.arykblog.com
Thanks much! smiley
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by donwise1(m): 3:26pm On Sep 04, 2014
Good News For Android Users

Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ken4jj(m): 5:04pm On Sep 04, 2014
My Tecno N3 phone is always having 'memory full,plz free memory' msg to the extent i can no longer get messages due to memory issue. I have deleted so many messages and other things yet it keeps on coming. my internal memory is still full and i dont know what else to delete.

Plz what do i do?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:43am On Sep 05, 2014
ken4jj: My Tecno N3 phone is always having 'memory full,plz free memory' msg to the extent i can no longer get messages due to memory issue. I have deleted so many messages and other things yet it keeps on coming. my internal memory is still full and i dont know what else to delete.

Plz what do i do?
Boot the phone to recovery and clear/format catche then, follow the link below to solve the problem finally against future occurrence:
http://www.aryk.co/2014/03/how-to-fix-space-running-out-problem-of.html
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Nobody: 7:35am On Sep 05, 2014
well done saibinc...used to have MX player on my phone then d app uninstalled by itself wat can b d cause? and if I try to reinstall it gives me app not installed report
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by ken4jj(m): 9:54am On Sep 05, 2014
saibinc:
Boot the phone to recovery and clear/format catche then, follow the link below to solve the problem finally against future occurrence:
http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/how-to-fix-storage-space-running-out.html

Plz can you explain how to boot it to recovery?
Thanks
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by blessedtj(m): 12:31pm On Sep 05, 2014
Hi nairalanders.
i just got a G9 techno phone. i want to play an online video that needed adobe flash player. i try downloading it bt not successfull. pls what can i do
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 3:41pm On Sep 05, 2014
blessedtj: Hi nairalanders.
i just got a G9 techno phone. i want to play an online video that needed adobe flash player. i try downloading it bt not successfull. pls what can i do
Using the inbuild browser of the device, visit Adobe website and download from there.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by gtswt(f): 11:49pm On Sep 05, 2014
saibinc:
Please answer these questions:

1- Was "USB Debugging" option set to "on" on the device before the incident?
2- Do you have a Linux PC?
3- Do you know how to handle Command Prompt

Accurate answers to these questions above would help me provide you the right answer.

Thanks Saibinc
USB Debugging is disactivated on the tablet, dont have a Linux PC and for command prompt NO' BUT in all i can try if guided.

Thanks for wanting to help me....
awaiting ur reply
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:46am On Sep 06, 2014
WANTEDD: well done saibinc...used to have MX player on my phone then d app uninstalled by itself wat can b d cause? and if I try to reinstall it gives me app not installed report
The app was not uninstalled. It only disappears from the phone's app drawer. This is caused by a corrupt folder of the app in the system folder.

To be able to install another one, you need a root file explorer to remove the app folder from the phone then, re-install another version of the app.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 6:50am On Sep 06, 2014
gtswt:

Thanks Saibinc
USB Debugging is disactivated on the tablet, dont have a Linux PC and for command prompt NO' BUT in all i can try if guided.

Thanks for wanting to help me....
awaiting ur reply
Since USB Debugging is deactivated on the tablet, there's only tiny chance for it.

It may still work, you only need a software engineer that knows the work well.
If you are around Lagos, I can do it for you (for a token amount o).
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by drakeskull(m): 2:56pm On Sep 07, 2014
saibinc:
Kernel does not control android WiFi. Radio does.
For info about android Radio and how to correct android devices' WiFi, 3/4G service and GSM visit the link below:
http://www.arykblog.com/2014/03/android-radio-and-ril-brief-details.html

Get your facts right man. Mere flashing wrong kernel can make wifi and bluetooth non-fuctional. Read and study well before misleading.

I had an htc first back then, wifi kept turning off till i flashed the right kernel.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by drakeskull(m): 2:57pm On Sep 07, 2014
saibinc:
Since USB Debugging is deactivated on the tablet, there's only tiny chance for it.

If you are around Lagos, I can do it for you (for a token amount o).

Are you in developer mode?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by drakeskull(m): 3:00pm On Sep 07, 2014
blessedtj: Hi nairalanders.

Which browser are you using? If operamini, then forget it. Get chrome or firefox but na mb killer o
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Aphex(m): 3:21pm On Sep 07, 2014
Guys... I have a problem...my superuser doesn't grant root access anymore...and most apps especially launchers i install forces close weneva i try to open them. Pls anyone who wants to help shud quote or mention me. Thanks. Edited-I jus solved it...tnx guys
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by deegnity22: 4:22pm On Sep 07, 2014
Pls I need your help, the screen of my LG-E720b just went blank yesterday and has still not come back till now although the phone still shows that it's on,it's like it has gone blind. Pls what can I do.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by gtswt(f): 9:07pm On Sep 07, 2014
[quote author=saibinc]

If you are around Lagos, I can do it for you (for a token amount o).[/quote

Thanks Saibinc,
I live in Warri... How can i reach u pls? Is the any hope that my tablet will come back to life
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 9:13pm On Sep 07, 2014
drakeskull:

Get your facts right man. Mere flashing wrong kernel can make wifi and bluetooth non-fuctional. Read and study well before misleading.

I had an htc first back then, wifi kept turning off till i flashed the right kernel.
I don't know how and where you do your studies, but I'm a practising software engineer. Just because you coincidentally had that experience does not mean that's the option.

Now, for your information and those who wishes to learn, below are the relatives of the components of android OS:
Kernel : is like an intermediary or a messenger between the hardwares and softwares of your android device. Thus, it relays and translates messages between the hardwares and softwares an android device.
E.g when your phone rings on a call, when the led light blinks on missed calls or messages and so on.

So, a wrong kernel on your phone can send
wrong messages between the hardware and softwares on your phones. And maynot relay any message at all.

Radio - android radio on the other hand, is a partition on the android device that controls the GSM/WiFi/GPRS hardwares on the phone. Meanwhile, the kernel always receives and relays messages/signals between the radio (which is software) and Wifi cable/box (hardware) on any android device.

You can Google or check this on Wikipedia to redo your researches.

And by the way, I was just trying to correct you on the post ni, not going against you.

You can visit the Wiki section of my page at www.aryk.co to learn software repairs of phones free.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by jesuspet12: 12:04am On Sep 08, 2014
pls dont knw may be Framaroot is working with samsung. I need method on hw to root my Samsung galaxy s3
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by swankylay(m): 9:26am On Sep 08, 2014
Pls help. I just got a tab (x-touch PL7) on Friday. It has beenworking very well since but last nyt after charging, iI switched off. This morn, I switched on n yea , its OK. I tried to send a oix to it and hence switched on the BT . it hanged reboot n never pass the android logo. I switched off for like 30mins but when on it still d same. Pls what do I do? Pls reply asap . bfr I try to seek an engineer n flash
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Luvlydevin(m): 10:23pm On Sep 08, 2014
saibinc:
Does the phone turn on itself automatically each time you insert battery?
yes boss any solution
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by Mistermamus(m): 11:03pm On Sep 08, 2014
my gionee e3 turns on automatically wen I insert d bat3 any 1 know d prob?
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:10am On Sep 09, 2014
Mistermamus: my gionee e3 turns on automatically wen I insert d bat3 any 1 know d prob?
You need to include what you did last on the phone and the detailed info of how it happened for anyone willing to help you to do so.
Re: Android Devices Software Related Problems Solved Here: Ask Your Questions by saibinc(m): 8:12am On Sep 09, 2014
Luvlydevin: yes boss any solution
If the phone once falling to water, just a simple sun drying should solve problem otherwise, the power button has to be adjusted or replaced.

(1) (2) (3) ... (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (23) ... (41) (Reply)

Tecno Phantom Pad II G9 review-and-price. / How To Trace The Details Of An Unknown Number Calling You / Samsung Galaxy Note 8 Goes Official: 6.3″ WQHD+, Dual Cameras, 6 GB RAM & More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.