Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,076 members, 7,953,290 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:36 PM

How To Treat Your Girl - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat Your Girl (2978 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
You won? grin Well, if you say so. grin
...hahahaha...dats d truth...it s obvious....so obvious....**wicked grin**....
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 11:08pm On Aug 21, 2014
tayoxx: Lol. ...so me no bi better person abi
Noooooo
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 11:10pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
You won? grin Well, if you say so. grin
....yeah...dats d truth...it s obvious..so obvious....just accept defeat....**wicked grin*u
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ....if i reject deir gifts...dey ll come to nairaland n cry dat Naija babes are rude now....its not like i ordered him to buy it....he decided to bring it n my duty s to accpet...

Nawaaoo, duty to accept …
Hmmm, i no agree this one
If you are not comfortable with it no accept o o, its not complusory.

I have a friend that has Phd in rejecting gifts.
I had to be waiting for her birthday to give her gifts.

I buy things for her anytime I travel, she will reject them and collect books only, I do buy her motivational and leadership books
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by MizMyColi(f): 11:11pm On Aug 21, 2014
Temigracie Oko mi smiley ada fun e gan. 1000likes for you. Let's not blame Ty too much. You'll agree with me that your kind is rare. Most of us have lost sight of what really matters. @Ideology, Good night and sweetdreams you too kiss

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 11:12pm On Aug 21, 2014
michphenomena: cool####not all real man know all these

Then he's not a complete real man grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 11:13pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Temigracie Oko mi smiley ada fun e gan. 1000likes for you. Let's not blame Ty too much. You'll agree with me that your kind is rare. Most of us have lost sight of what really matters. @Ideology, Good night and sweetdreams you too kiss
...mummy, tse u no say na itan chicken i suppose chop dis nyt so....i don carry prize come aoz.....**shakes Tymax's hand, i enjoyed d competition...u were u ud competitor....hope to c u nxt tym.....

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 11:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: Temigracie Oko mi smiley ada fun e gan. 1000likes for you. Let's not blame Ty too much. You'll agree with me that your kind is rare. Most of us have lost sight of what really matters. @Ideology, Good night and sweetdreams you too kiss
Alright dear. I de ur back kiss
Mua,

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by MizMyColi(f): 11:17pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...mummy, tse u no say na itan chicken i suppose chop dis nyt so....i don carry prize come aoz.....**shakes Tymax's hand, i enjoyed d competition...u were u ud competitor....hope to c u nxt tym.....
ko si wahala. Have all you want. Share some with Ty too. He's amazing kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: ko si wahala. Have all you want. Share some with Ty too. He's amazing kiss
..okay,ma'am....just like how u always say to me..'deres love in sharing'

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 8:27am On Aug 22, 2014
NiniArike: You don't have to run dear. smiley

*walks bak in wit hands covering face*
thank.u
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by melleske4me: 8:30am On Aug 22, 2014
good
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by yinkuscious(m): 9:12am On Aug 22, 2014
Always take the blame, make her feel right always... That's what they want!

If she flash u, flash her.. If she call u, call her

Give her money to buy things, then ask for the receipt

Tell her to go and sleep when u want to watch ball

Tell her she is beautiful but don't allow her to look at the mirror

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Dreyl(m): 9:57am On Aug 22, 2014
temigracie: ...Our naija guys r not romantic...dey r just too dull for my liking....
....i know wats always in their brain.....dey always think all we want is deir money (imagine,how much dem wan gimme wey my papa no fit gimme for aoz??)....
...Mtchhheeeewww,u pple shud start learning oooo...or we ll force u guys to learn...shikena....
seems someone hacked ur moniker cry
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by nekede11(m): 2:06am On Sep 01, 2014
Ok

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Me Or Iphone 8 ?,check Me Out / Is It Normal To Only Be Attracted To Older Women? / Men Insert Pepper In Slay Queen Pus*y For Stealing (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.