Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,202 members, 7,822,052 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:42 AM

How To Treat Your Girl - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat Your Girl (2938 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 9:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...the truth of the mata is dat, i dont f*cking give a damn about any fUcking guy's f*cking money....i dont like it wen dey generalise....we dey call us fish brains....make unna tackle unna own problem..we go tackle ours....if ur gf dey ask for money too much,den she s a biatch...

i dey bliv u..
always do
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: https://www.nairaland.com/1857012/20-ways-make-girl-smile/1#25476384 tongue

oh great!!!

guess d MODs r sleeping grin grin grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 9:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...Our naija guys r not romantic...dey r just too dull for my liking....
....i know wats always in their brain.....dey always think all we want is deir money (imagine,how much dem wan gimme wey my papa no fit gimme for aoz??)....
...Mtchhheeeewww,u pple shud start learning oooo...or we ll force u guys to learn...shikena....

Lool, kikikikkikik, force ke, if we do, u say we are too nice, that u like badoo, if we don't you say we are not lomantic, abeg o o grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

oh great!!!

guess d MODs r sleeping grin grin grin
Maybe they are. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

i dey bliv u..
always do
..lol...u no serious....dis s a mata of national security fah
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 9:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...the truth of the mata is dat, i dont f*cking give a damn about any fUcking guy's f*cking money....i dont like it wen dey generalise....we dey call us fish brains....make unna tackle unna own problem..we go tackle ours....if ur gf dey ask for money too much,den she s a biatch...
shocked shocked so u dey vex? shocked
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:45pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

Lool, kikikikkikik, force ke, if we do, u say we are too nice, that u like badoo, if we don't you say we are not lomantic, abeg o o grin
..den u guys shud learn how to please a lady....
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 9:46pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ..den u guys shud learn how to please a lady....
Please ke!!
won't you say we are too nice? undecided
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax: shocked shocked so u dey vex? shocked
....lol....Dats d truth now....the truth must b told...
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 9:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ..lol...u no serious....dis s a mata of national security fah

lolllzzz... national security kwa...
how, exactly, do you mean?
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:49pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:
Please ke!!
won't you say we are too nice? undecided
...why r we goin to complain??....why r we goin to let u go??....have u ever noticed dat its always very hard for us to let go of a very nice man??...as for me,i knw wat to do wen i c a nice gentleman....
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

lolllzzz... national security kwa...
how, exactly, do you mean?
..dude,lets bone dat syd...
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:50pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: By the time he finishes to remove you teeths with blows and punch, he will then fast forward to no 17. grin

Play or no play I can't wrestle with a guy, that will be too risky for my health. cheesy I don't want to hear story that touch. grin
Ooooh I thought it's the other type of wrestling.
My bad!

Ok Kontinu.......
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 9:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ....lol....Dats d truth now....the truth must b told...
Ladies love money. #fact

No one on earth can dispute this fact.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by danchuzzy(m): 9:53pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ..dude,lets bone dat syd...

babe ehn ehn... i no gree at all.
we must flesh that side.
grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 9:54pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...why r we goin to complain??....why r we goin to let u go??....have u ever noticed dat its always very hard for us to let go of a very nice man??...as for me,i knw wat to do wen i c a nice gentleman....

Ok o
If na when I de ilorin, i for stop by ur place this weekend cool

But The truth be told, some guys have done all this, they ended up being regarded as being too nice, or being left for richEr fellow,

For me am reserving as much as Possible for my would-be sweetie
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
My bad!

Ok Kontinu.......
LolLol grin not that Kind of wrestling o o

It can be hitting yourselves with pillows, water games, hid and seek, blindfolds, truth and dares etc
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
Ladies love money. #fact

No one on earth can dispute this fact.
..en en...den tell me u dont love money too??....
....evryone loves money....our love or lust for money differs.....
...i cant b so money-starved n do silly things....
....#the fact is-we all love money
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by mencade5(m): 9:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
MizMyColi: awwwww cry this is beaurifuu grin
hi dear, u pm dont seem to be working.
Have a great nite
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 9:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

Ok o
If na when I de ilorin, i for stop by ur place this weekend cool

But The truth be told, some guys have done all this, they ended up being regarded as too nice, or being left for rich fellow,

For me am reserving as much as Possible for my would-be sweetie
...yeah,dats tru....means u r saving all ur niceness for her.....am sure ur would-be-wife ll b d luckiest lady on earth....
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...yeah,dats tru....means u r saving all ur niceness for her.....am sure ur would-be-wife ll b d luckiest lady on earth....

Not all o o, i have more than enough to share for now, but Majority will be left for her,
There is a way one can be nice till its difficult to believe if this kind still exist or it's real
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 10:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ..en en...den tell me u dont love money too??....
....evryone loves money....our love or lust for money differs.....
...i cant b so money-starved n do silly things....
....#the fact is-we all love money
Even little children know that women are drawn to money like ants to sugar. If babes could reduce their unhealthy avarice for money and possessions perhaps they would be able to fight the subjugation that accompanies their greed. angry
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:09pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

Not all o o, i have more than enough to share for now, but Majority will be left for her,
There is a way one can be nice till its difficult to believe if this kind still exist or it's real
....to me, u r like a nice n gentle youngman....i ll just say,continue being nice...u ll continue to enjoy us more

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
My bad!

Ok Kontinu.......
The other kind of wrestling kwa undecided abeg pity my soul o. grin mi o ni oko mo cry cry

As I was saying, when the fast forward to number 17, they will always go back to number 4 because.... lipsrsealed and they will never let you win. grin

BTW can you win the other kind of wrestling? shocked
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
Even little children know that women are drawn to money like ants to sugar. If babes could reduce their unhealthy avarice for money and possessions perhaps they would be able to fight the subjugation that accompanies their greed. angry
....sorry,u did not answer my question...do u love money or not??.....yes,we know dere r some babes out dere dat has super-convetous behaviour....
.....am trying to point out something here,youngman.....we r not d same.....stop generalising!!....wait gansef!!....how much r dey demanding for??....do u knw some guys r mistletoes too??....do u knw dat somew guys too demand for cash frm deir gfs too??
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:14pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ....to me, u r like a nice n gentle youngman....i ll just say,continue being nice...u ll continue to enjoy us more

No blow my head oh
I can be difficult too, that's if we don't share similar core values cheesy
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:18pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

No blow my head oh
I can be difficult too, that's if we don't share similar core values cheesy
...lol...no-one s perfect now....even if u still share some qualities togeda,u can still b difficult alittle...
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:20pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...lol...no-one s perfect now....even if u still share some qualities togeda,u can still b difficult alittle...

I won't argue that, but My dificulty can be broken down into 1+1 meaning simple and straightforward
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by tayoxx(m): 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Then after that?
Bleep her real good on bed and show her your the main man
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:23pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

I won't argue that, but My dificulty can be broken down into 1+1 meaning simple and straightforward
...hmmmm,u sure??...who told u dat??...who told u you r simple n straight-forward??...ur previous gfs??...
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by NiniArike(f): 10:25pm On Aug 21, 2014
danchuzzy:

and if i do

*runs out of thread*
You don't have to run dear. smiley
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:27pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...hmmmm,u sure??...who told u dat??...who told u you r simple n straight-forward??...ur previous gfs??...

Gf ke, is that a question or!!
I don't need anybody to recommend me, i know who I am

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? / Guys Can You Buy 300k Phone For Your Girlfriend And Buy 30k Phone For Yourself? / Ladies Only, Get In!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.