Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,700 members, 7,809,658 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:37 PM

How To Treat Your Girl - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat Your Girl (2931 Views)

The Best Way To Keep Your Girl (picture) / Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:30pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:
LolLol grin not that Kind of wrestling o o

It can be hitting yourselves with pillows, water games, hid and seek, blindfolds, truth and dares etc
Thank you. you be better person unlike tayoxx and frankysnow.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:

grin cheesy u r welkum, frankysnow de fear fear
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:32pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
What I do? shocked
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:33pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

grin cheesy u r welkum, frankysnow de fear fear
Who wan die grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:34pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

Gf ke, is that a question or!!
I don't need anybody to recommend me, i know who I am
...okay oooo
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Who wan die grin
Oya come make we wrestled tongue
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:35pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:
LolLol grin not that Kind of wrestling o o

It can be hitting yourselves with pillows, water games, hid and seek, blindfolds, truth and dares etc
Blindfolds kwa, that's how it starts. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ....sorry,u did not answer my question...do u love money or not??.....yes,we know dere r some babes out dere dat has super-convetous behaviour....
.....am trying to point out something here,youngman.....we r not d same.....stop generalising!!....wait gansef!!....how much r dey demanding for??....do u knw some guys r mistletoes too??....do u knw dat somew guys too demand for cash frm deir gfs too??
Fa fa fa, foul! Ladies love money more. How many of them believe in earning their money like guys? Very few.
Money loves me and as a guy, I don't intended to break that relationship. grin I am not a slave to possessions.

...But many ladies are quite tactless they way they go about it. Imagine a lady expecting (or demanding angry )regular fund from her boyfriend like she's employed or something. Later she complains that he beats or disrespects her.

Some even give specifics to guys about birthday presents and stuff. Like they earned the cash and he wouldn't dare buy anything less or it would be rejected soundly. It's quite unfortunate that ladies hardly reject expensive gifts from men whom they have no feelings for. Pretending to themselves that no strings were attached.

I would go on but you should get the point by now. This obtains for many young ladies, even the so-called SU's.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:36pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:
Oya come make we wrestled tongue
Never. cheesy
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:37pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Blindfolds kwa, that's how it starts. grin

Lol All na games na
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:39pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Never. cheesy
*pursues her, come wrestle cheesy
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:
*pursues her, come wrestle cheesy
limmi o. cry
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:40pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

Lol All na games na
Play play beating abi? cheesy
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:41pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: Play play beating abi? cheesy

No beating just blindfold probably run round the room

FrankySnow: limmi o. cry
Ok no wrestling, tales by noonlight
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:42pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:
Ok no wrestling, tales by noonlight
cheesy
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:44pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: cheesy

Yea, in turns
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology:

Yea, in turns
No nor.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:48pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: No nor.

Alright dear
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by tayoxx(m): 10:51pm On Aug 21, 2014
softsparkyy:
Lol. ...so me no bi better person abi
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:52pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
Fa fa fa, foul! Ladies love money more. How many of them believe in earning their money like guys? Very few.
Money loves me and as a guy, I don't intended to break that relationship. grin I am not a slave to possessions.

...But many ladies are quite tactless they way they go about it. Imagine a lady expecting (or demanding angry )regular fund from her boyfriend like she's employed or something. Later she complains that he beats or disrespects her.

Some even give specifics to guys about birthday presents and stuff. Like they earned the cash and he wouldn't dare buy anything less or it would be rejected soundly. It's quite unfortunate that ladies hardly reject expensive gifts from men whom they have no feelings for. Pretending to themselves that no strings were attached.

I would go on but you should get the point by now. This obtains for many young ladies, even the so-called SU's.
..Tymax,u av just crossed d line....i blive in making my own money..dere r many ladies out dere who also blive in making deirs too....i asked u if u love money,u decided to answer by saying..money loves u instead....sorry,am not satisfied with d answer...
...i c no reason y u guys shud generalise evrything ....ladies loves money,men loves money,evryone loves money....yes,u sed some ladies r tactles abt d way dey go abt dis money issue..i totally agree with dat...i can boldly tell u dat guys too..infact most guys r always tactless abt dis money issue too....
Gimme reason y i shud reject a gift frm someone...gimme reasons y u think i shud reject a gift frm an admirer.....so far as my mynd is as clear as a clean water......
The point is,Tymax..u need to change ur mentality abt women...abt ladies...abt naija babes......rememba u av nowhere to go....u ll still come back to us....
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by MizMyColi(f): 10:55pm On Aug 21, 2014
mencade5: hi dear, u pm dont seem to be working.
Have a great nite
It is. Just sent you one now.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by ideology(m): 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Good nite pals, time to retire

Have
A
blissful
Night
Rest

Tags : temi, softy, franky

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:56pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:

You sound as if....stop generalizing biko, we have guys who are worst than some ladies.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...Gimme reason y i shud reject a gift frm someone...gimme reasons y u think i shud reject a gift frm an admirer.....so far as my mynd is as clear as a clean water......
The point is,Tymax..u need to change ur mentality abt women...abt ladies...abt naija babes......rememba u av nowhere to go....u ll still come back to us....
How can your mind be clear when accepting such gifts. Na wa o. No conscience anymore.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 10:58pm On Aug 21, 2014
ideology: Good nite pals, time to retire

Have
A
blissful
Night
Rest

Tags : temi, softy, franky
Good night, I need to get going too.

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
How can your mind be clear when accepting such gifts. Na wa o. No conscience anymore.
....if i reject deir gifts...dey ll come to nairaland n cry dat Naija babes are rude now....its not like i ordered him to buy it....he decided to bring it n my duty s to accpet...
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 11:02pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: You sound as if....stop generalizing biko, we have guys who are worst than some ladies.
But greedy ladies far outnumber their male counterparts. Would you dispute that?
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 21, 2014
FrankySnow: You sound as if....stop generalizing biko, we have guys who are worst than some ladies.
....ha...tank you jare
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 11:04pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ....if i reject deir gifts...dey ll come to nairaland n cry dat Naija babes are rude now....its not like i ordered him to buy it....he decided to bring it n my duty s to accpet...
Smh. I give up. angry
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Nobody: 11:06pm On Aug 21, 2014
Tymax:
Smh. I give up. angry
...lwkmdfh ooo....i give up too...buh i won sha
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by Tymax(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
temigracie: ...lwkmdfh ooo....i give up too...buh i won sha
You won? grin Well, if you say so. grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl by michphenomena(m): 11:07pm On Aug 21, 2014
cool
ideology: Real men know all these, they are just waiting for the right lady to unleash it on, that will appreciate him without being ridiculed and seen as being too nice
####not all real man know all these

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Girl.. / Must I Remain single Even After Am Done With School? / Story That Touches The Heart

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.