Stats: 3,152,599 members, 7,816,488 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867319 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 4:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: I'm just lonely here. I need my boo oh! I can't wait spring oh! Just saw our old pix at my home. wish I could have a rewind cry

Reality is around the corner.

It will soon catch up with you! grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 5:09am On Aug 26, 2014
Snazzygirl:

cheesy cheesy Hehehehe, that was exactly my thought when I wrote that. I won't be comfortable answering some of the questions I need to ask her on a public forum, hence the option of privacy I gave her. grin

It's been a long time, how are you doing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 6:01am On Aug 26, 2014
zeezahbee: once you get to the CC, they will ask you to call the school on your visa and the school will transfer your sevis record to your CC. That's all
no fight no nothing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 6:09am On Aug 26, 2014
imperiouxx:

It will soon catch up with you!
Orísirísi La Ma Rí Lórí thread yi! cheesy cheesy

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 7:44am On Aug 26, 2014
Walspring:

Name of your school
Illinois Wesleyan university.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 7:46am On Aug 26, 2014
MsNas:
Orísirísi La Ma Rí Lórí thread yi! cheesy cheesy
hmm undecided. Who sigh
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 7:51am On Aug 26, 2014
imperiouxx:

mmparioux mmparioux ndi okenye siri anahu eji Ihe eji agba na nti agba nanya

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 8:56am On Aug 26, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Replied your email bro.
thanks very much sir. I'll check it asap
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: mmparioux mmparioux ndi okenye siri anahu eji Ihe eji agba na nti agba nanya
Baby oku,were ya nwayo!!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:59am On Aug 26, 2014
shakol91: na guitar teddy use scatter your brain like this cheesy ,see the power of guitar
lol grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:01am On Aug 26, 2014
teddyrain: lol grin
only you na badt men
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 9:04am On Aug 26, 2014
stevecrun: only you na badt men
boss I still dey learn work oh! grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:19am On Aug 26, 2014
@Nancy, you've just acted clever. Knew why i said so :-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Tekecoms1(m): 9:29am On Aug 26, 2014
Please can anyone help me cos i got a message from XEROX HS LTD to come for an aptitude test for the post of a service engineer.
What and what do i need to read as preparations for the test?
Please help ur brother ooooooo cos i am confused at a time that i am heavily reading as a way preparing to write GRE.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ope4all: 9:44am On Aug 26, 2014
For real ooo my brotherrrrrrr.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by phemix: 10:03am On Aug 26, 2014
Joenice: @Nancy, you're just acted clever. Knew why i said so :-)

@hmnmnm, Joenice, great psychological skills up there, I decoded too...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 10:53am On Aug 26, 2014
phemix:

@hmnmnm, Joenice, great psychological skills up there, I decoded too...
I hope say una no dey plan coup for me grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:27am On Aug 26, 2014
teddyrain: I hope say una no dey plan coup for me grin
Hahahaha, what are you up to now? smiley Why are you so afraid? Isn't it because you did coup and took over from somebody and so you're afraid of someone else taking from you? cheesy

You're a bad boy. cheesy

Begin to confess your sins right now, or else a nigga in her school would take over.

You know my network is bad? cheesy

Don't be downhearted brother. I'm kidding anyway grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
azeezbaba:

Are you saying you have been admitted into NC A&T State University or that you got admitted in another school for Fall 2014 and now deferred till Spring 2015?

I don't have my Spring 2015 I-20 yet, I was told it will be ready by early october. So by October ending, it should have reached me

I Dm'd u Zeeza.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 12:59pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anybody used ECE for evaluation before ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 1:18pm On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: ♫♪♫ mmparioux mmparioux ndi okenye siri anahu eji Ihe eji agba na nti agba nanya ♫♪♫

Sounds like music rhyme grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by superfavour(m): 2:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
ope4all: Praise Jehovah oooo, I got my visa yesterday around 8.am. Here is the transcript.

Me: good morning
Vo: don't greet me
Me: smiles
Vo: may I have your passport
Me: gave her
Vo: congratulations your visa has been approved.

Hmmmm within just 30sec everything was done I wasn't even asked of my name Talkless of my dox. God is great.

Make una help should 70 Alleluyah ooooooooooo

Congrats, was it in lagos or abuja?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:05pm On Aug 26, 2014
Amerinancy: Illinois Wesleyan university.

Thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 4:23pm On Aug 26, 2014
imperiouxx:

Sounds like music rhyme grin
what you don't know about Nancy is that she is a good rapper grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2014
teddyrain: what you don't know about Nancy is that she is a good rapper grin

Small small ooooo.... grin grin grin

So she can rap more than you... Right
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:35pm On Aug 26, 2014
imperiouxx:

Hmmmmm.... When the wise one talk there is always something to learn from it..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 4:51pm On Aug 26, 2014
So here my travel transcript.

I arrived MMIS at about 10:15am for a 2:10pm flight. Got on the short queue and customs started checking my bags. I checked in 2bags,one that had my clothes and the other that has all my food stuff. My Mom made sure I had any kind of foodstuff she could lay her hands on. I had yams, garri, plenty indomie, egusi, ground pepper, bitterleaf, stock & dry fish, some cigarettes etc. I also had some provisions too.
I gave the customs ppl 5hundred cos they threatened to take my stuff somewhere else to thoroughly search it(Bastards). I finished and left to chill for boarding with family. Took pictures and I said goodbyes...My sister started her wahala and messed her makeup up with tears and told me " You dare not shed a single tear".LOL. I left them before more drama will start. The medical folks sent me back to complete the form they gave me earlier and I had to go back to family for a pen. I boarded and by 2:15pm Qatar Airways flight 1416 taxiid and it was good bye Nigeria. I was stuck on an 8hr flight bound for Hammad Intl airport in Doha. I had a window aisle seat and one Indian was sitting beside me. We just bone ourselves till he got tired and started tlking about temperature and other stuff. Inflight entertainment was ok. I had food and plenty to drink......
Fast forward 8hrs.
We landed smoothly in Doha. We got out and a bus was waiting to ship us to arrival. Once we got the we was separated. Transit on one line and those it was their last stop went on to immigration's. We carry escalator in the duty free zone to wait for my connecting flight which was a crazy 18hrz. I connect my phone to their wifi and soon my phone was burning out. I needed to charge my phone and feed. I went to an electronic shop for a charger but they only gat this battery pack for $56. I told them i'll be right back and never returned. I then discovered the they had charging ports all over the dam airport. I kuku sidon for ground left my phone to charge. The wait was endless. I wandered and wandered. I went to a Chinese to order food. The rice and chicken sause in Makha was the most disgusting thing I ever ate. I just ate the chicken and drank Coke in a big bottle...sleep now came. I found a chair, used my bag as pillow and slept. I later woke andd decided to upgrade my flight to a closer one.them say no space. I left and went to get fries. It tasted so good and I ate as slowly as possible. The only Nigerians I met were old folks. I just sat there ordered coffee and charged my phone. The wifi I connected to disconnects every 1hr or so, so you always have to reconnect. Finally it was time to board. I cleared with immigration's and boarded. Got a window seat again. This time an Arab sat beside me. He even stole my seat. I jus leave am. Settled in for my flight and we took off by 4:30pm on the 22nd.
Again inflight service was cool. Same as the previous aircraft only that this plane seemed noisier. A 7hr flight to London heathrow. Landed in London at about 9:30pm. Went straight to immigration's. A middle aged guy interview me. Asked to see my passport and ticket. He said " you're in transit". My connecting flight to Miami was for 9am. He said what are you gonna be doing all this time you have to wait? I told him I tried to get a transit visa but couldn't complete the process.
He smile and said "You have family or friends here in England you'd like to visit?" I said Hell yeah.
He said "ok imma let you in for 24hours" "make sure ur here latest by 6am for ur flight". I said thank you and he stamped my passport for 24hrs. I sharply went and changed some dollars to some coins and made calls to my folks in London. London was chilly. I found a wifi that gave Me 45mins of free Internet. For you to move around on the bus in London you need and Oyster card. You jus put on the machine wen you get on and it zaps some money. We'll I dint have one and once the bus took me outside the airport. I asked and was given directions to Hounceslow where I was gonna stay. When I got on the bus(without no oyster) the dude asked me for it and I said I'm a transit passenger and that I have a flight in the morning and I need to get to my friends house. I begged to pay cash but he said no and allowed me on. I mistakenly got down a few stops before mine and had to walk in the cold. I found a cab. Used the cabbies phone to ring my friend for a proper address and I landed at my destination. My friend was too happy to see me andd couldn't believe his eyes. I had fun in London. I can' begin to tell the shit that went down. Well I managed to catch my flight to Miami and American Airline's service was splendid,modern aircraft and inflight entertainment. Arrived Miami at 1:45pm. Joined the queue for immigration.
I dint waste time at POE.
We exchanged pleasantries and she asked how I enjoyed my flight. She asked what my missoin was in the US and I answered. She then started typing. She took my photo and fingerprint and stamped me in. Then she asked if school gave me any document. I brought out my i-20 and gave her. She looked at it and handed everything back. She dint touch my i-20. Just wrote on my passport. She looked at my declaration card in filled inflight to Miami, stamped it as well.
I went straight to baggage claim and my bag with foodstuff dint come out. First ppl asked what I had in the bag after looking at my card but I told them the bag was missing and that I just had clothes in the other one. I sent for secondary examination and I told them the same thing. They scanned the bag told me to go. I had more indomie and provisions with my clothes tho. But I was told to go. Dint spend up to 5minutes.
I went to AA's baggage claim to lodge a complaint...it took almost 2hrs before I was attended to. She started joking on how I have a lot of names and that I've also been traveling since forever.LOL
I got a reiciept and she promised to personally help me find my bag.
I left and went to the 3rd level of the airport to rent a car to Daytona Beach.
I got my car, paid with my card and went to the parking lot and my car was there waiting. By the time I was driving out of the airport it was about six and I was exhausted. Its a four hour drive to Daytona frm Miami. I drove for about 2hours and sleep came. I dozed off twice on the wheels before I decided to end my journey for the day. My next exit said St Vero beach and located the nearest fast food joint.i asked where to find a place to lodge and got one...paid $35 and crashed for the night.
Following morning I bought gas and took off to Daytona. The map I was given was useless after about ten miles frm Miami so I relied on signs. Got to Daytona beach by 10am on sunday morning.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by alobam1: 5:06pm On Aug 26, 2014
Stewee: So here my travel transcript.

I arrived MMIS at about 10:15am for a 2:10pm flight. Got on the short queue and customs started checking my bags. I checked in 2bags,one that had my clothes and the other that has all my food stuff. My Mom made sure I had any kind of foodstuff she could lay her hands on. I had yams, garri, plenty indomie, egusi, ground pepper, bitterleaf, stock & dry fish, some cigarettes etc. I also had some provisions too.
I gave the customs ppl 5hundred cos they threatened to take my stuff somewhere else to thoroughly search it(Bastards). I finished and left to chill for boarding with family. Took pictures and I said goodbyes...My sister started her wahala and messed her makeup up with tears and told me " You dare not shed a single tear".LOL. I left them before more drama will start. The medical folks sent me back to complete the form they gave me earlier and I had to go back to family for a pen. I boarded and by 2:15pm Qatar Airways flight 1416 taxiid and it was good bye Nigeria. I was stuck on an 8hr flight bound for Hammad Intl airport in Doha. I had a window aisle seat and one Indian was sitting beside me. We just bone ourselves till he got tired and started tlking about temperature and other stuff. Inflight entertainment was ok. I had food and plenty to drink......
Fast forward 8hrs.
We landed smoothly in Doha. We got out and a bus was waiting to ship us to arrival. Once we got the we was separated. Transit on one line and those it was their last stop went on to immigration's. We carry escalator in the duty free zone to wait for my connecting flight which was a crazy 18hrz. I connect my phone to their wifi and soon my phone was burning out. I needed to charge my phone and feed. I went to an electronic shop for a charger but they only gat this battery pack for $56. I told them i'll be right back and never returned. I then discovered the they had charging ports all over the dam airport. I kuku sidon for ground left my phone to charge. The wait was endless. I wandered and wandered. I went to a Chinese to order food. The rice and chicken sause in Makha was the most disgusting thing I ever ate. I just ate the chicken and drank Coke in a big bottle...sleep now came. I found a chair, used my bag as pillow and slept. I later woke andd decided to upgrade my flight to a closer one.them say no space. I left and went to get fries. It tasted so good and I ate as slowly as possible. The only Nigerians I met were old folks. I just sat there ordered coffee and charged my phone. The wifi I connected to disconnects every 1hr or so, so you always have to reconnect. Finally it was time to board. I cleared with immigration's and boarded. Got a window seat again. This time an Arab sat beside me. He even stole my seat. I jus leave am. Settled in for my flight and we took off by 4:30pm on the 22nd.
Again inflight service was cool. Same as the previous aircraft only that this plane seemed noisier. A 7hr flight to London heathrow. Landed in London at about 9:30pm. Went straight to immigration's. A middle aged guy interview me. Asked to see my passport and ticket. He said " you're in transit". My connecting flight to Miami was for 9am. He said what are you gonna be doing all this time you have to wait? I told him I tried to get a transit visa but couldn't complete the process.
He smile and said "You have family or friends here in England you'd like to visit?" I said Hell yeah.
He said "ok imma let you in for 24hours" "make sure ur here latest by 6am for ur flight". I said thank you and he stamped my passport for 24hrs. I sharply went and changed some dollars to some coins and made calls to my folks in London. London was chilly. I found a wifi that gave Me 45mins of free Internet. For you to move around on the bus in London you need and Oyster card. You jus put on the machine wen you get on and it zaps some money. We'll I dint have one and once the bus took me outside the airport. I asked and was given directions to Hounceslow where I was gonna stay. When I got on the bus(without no oyster) the dude asked me for it and I said I'm a transit passenger and that I have a flight in the morning and I need to get to my friends house. I begged to pay cash but he said no and allowed me on. I mistakenly got down a few stops before mine and had to walk in the cold. I found a cab. Used the cabbies phone to ring my friend for a proper address and I landed at my destination. My friend was too happy to see me andd couldn't believe his eyes. I had fun in London. I can' begin to tell the shit that went down. Well I managed to catch my flight to Miami and American Airline's service was splendid,modern aircraft and inflight entertainment. Arrived Miami at 1:45pm. Joined the queue for immigration.
I dint waste time at POE.
We exchanged pleasantries and she asked how I enjoyed my flight. She asked what my missoin was in the US and I answered. She then started typing. She took my photo and fingerprint and stamped me in. Then she asked if school gave me any document. I brought out my i-20 and gave her. She looked at it and handed everything back. She dint touch my i-20. Just wrote on my passport. She looked at my declaration card in filled inflight to Miami, stamped it as well.
I went straight to baggage claim and my bag with foodstuff dint come out. First ppl asked what I had in the bag after looking at my card but I told them the bag was missing and that I just had clothes in the other one. I sent for secondary examination and I told them the same thing. They scanned the bag told me to go. I had more indomie and provisions with my clothes tho. But I was told to go. Dint spend up to 5minutes.
I went to AA's baggage claim to lodge a complaint...it took almost 2hrs before I was attended to. She started joking on how I have a lot of names and that I've also been traveling since forever.LOL
I got a reiciept and she promised to personally help me find my bag.
I left and went to the 3rd level of the airport to rent a car to Daytona Beach.
I got my car, paid with my card and went to the parking lot and my car was there waiting. By the time I was driving out of the airport it was about six and I was exhausted. Its a four hour drive to Daytona frm Miami. I drove for about 2hours and sleep came. I dozed off twice on the wheels before I decided to end my journey for the day. My next exit said St Vero beach and located the nearest fast food joint.i asked where to find a place to lodge and got one...paid $35 and crashed for the night.
Following morning I bought gas and took off to Daytona. The map I was given was useless after about ten miles frm Miami so I relied on signs. Got to Daytona beach by 10am on sunday morning.

Shey u don complete am nii??You don reach school?Tell us your school experience bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yomisley: 5:17pm On Aug 26, 2014
pls house is there any school in the US that doesn't require TEOFL. Pls help a brother out..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 5:22pm On Aug 26, 2014
alobam1:

Shey u don complete am nii??You don reach school?Tell us your school experience bro

Well I've been to school.
Spoke to my admission officer. Had a school tour yesterday. Wana do biometrics and get an id.
Made a few friends in school(Nigerians). I'm not resuming till sept.
Getting an apartment is priority for me.
...im in a Pilot training school though.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 5:57pm On Aug 26, 2014
Anyone here knows about Laboratory Information Management System (LIMS)? I need help on this please kiss

@ Mystiqme.

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 98