Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,593 members, 7,816,462 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:32 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867318 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2014
repsin: You cannot send your transcript directly to wes because they want it sealed from the issuing institution and they will need to verify.

What if its sealed without been opened... Verifying is not the issue but my school doesn't send transcript... They can only issue you at hand with seal on it and stamp ..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Lana14(m): 9:15am On Aug 27, 2014
@yomisley, you can start now. Pls can you help check for graduate requirement if there is need for deposit of tuition. Thank
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Lana14(m): 9:20am On Aug 27, 2014
@honeyad, you can send it yourself in as much its sealed&stamp by your school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 9:26am On Aug 27, 2014
Hello, y'all

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 9:57am On Aug 27, 2014
honeyad:

What if its sealed without been opened... Verifying is not the issue but my school doesn't send transcript... They can only issue you at hand with seal on it and stamp ..
Great then, you can send it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by repsin(m): 9:59am On Aug 27, 2014
Graviton2: Hello, y'all
Hello Boss. I guess next on line are spring 2015 applicants. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 10:17am On Aug 27, 2014
honeyad:

You can send it yourself. Just like sending to schools, take the transcript to a courier coy n tell them u want to mail the transcript. Sender name should be the registrar not you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:27am On Aug 27, 2014
JabinodelaRatta: @Stewee...congrats n bless God for journey mercy. I hop u get ur bag with foodstuff soon so dat u dont spend too much dollars on food outside

I hope so too.
I call them everyday, morning and evening.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:28am On Aug 27, 2014
Graviton2: Hello, y'all

Gravy!
How are you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2014
repsin: Hello Boss. I guess next on line are spring 2015 applicants. grin

Yeah! Best of luck to everyone. How body?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 10:35am On Aug 27, 2014
Stewee:

Gravy!
How are you?

I'm fine. How go dey go? wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2014
osahons9:

You can send it yourself. Just like sending to schools, take the transcript to a courier coy n tell them u want to mail the transcript. Sender name should be the registrar not you.

Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 11:01am On Aug 27, 2014
repsin: Great then, you can send it.

Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 11:03am On Aug 27, 2014
Lana14: @honeyad, you can send it yourself in as much its sealed&stamp by your school

Thanks boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by saisbury10: 11:59am On Aug 27, 2014
@gurus,
Please am confuse about something, one I was delayed this year and I ws advise to change my sch to another sch outsid the state of the first sch but my problem is the sch am changing too doesn't have the course am planning to study, then I find some course interesting there now (economics or international business) how would I explain it to the VO, the reason why I change Sch and Course, please I need advise so I won't look foolish or somebody who doesn't what he wants

Graviton2:

I'm fine. How go dey go? wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by RexNdubest(m): 12:06pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Kpolli
Please respond to my mail. Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 1:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Reality is around the corner.

It will soon catch up with you! grin
. Imperiouxx baba, I just dey observe the boo boo thing oo, 2 years go soon knack na, visa go soon expire. She go forget the boo sef

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
decreamaster: no fight no nothing
they won't fight you na, sebi na your money you wan paay for tuiton. In short they will be happy you decided to go to another school, at least you didn't enter and start roaming about.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yomisley: 1:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
Ummm when can i start my registration for january section for Gannon university so i can start .. thanks.
yomisley: Gannon university require deposit if one is admitted. i want to apply for jan 2015 section. when can i start my registration..ok thanks i really appreciate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yomisley: 1:51pm On Aug 27, 2014
ok i will check and get back to you. thanks do they require deposit for undergraduate too. thou i check yesternight couldn't find anything like that but i will check and get back to you..
Lana14: @yomisley, you can start now. Pls can you help check for graduate requirement if there is need for deposit of tuition. Thank
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yomisley: 1:52pm On Aug 27, 2014
which of the skul do you want me to check for you?
Lana14: @yomisley, you can start now. Pls can you help check for graduate requirement if there is need for deposit of tuition. Thank

@lana14 i checked Graduate Admission there is no deposit fee required, but you re to pay The non-refundable application fee of $25.00 drawn on a prime U.S. bank or international money order made payable to "Gannon University". To pay by credit card complete the appropriate area on Gannon's International Admissions application.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 2:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
Walspring:

How that side and the weather so far?
the weather is damn hot. I don black sef. The sun dey burn my body. Its getting gentle this days anyways. Texas so hot, am expecting what winter will be like.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kpolli(m): 2:47pm On Aug 27, 2014
RexNdubest: @Kpolli
Please respond to my mail. Thanks

No vex, I am waiting for a response from the person I contacted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 2:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeezahbee: . Imperiouxx baba, I just dey observe the boo boo thing oo, 2 years go soon knack na, visa go soon expire. She go forget the boo sef

Wait till 2 years ke? By the end of this semester the goodies will be for another guy.... Walahi

I always warn ladies leaving their guys behind that let him have memorable long lasting tastes before leaving Nigeria.

In fact, let him sleep in it for many nights kiss

Reason is because if he doesn't come to meet her in the US within 1 semester or plan to come to the US anytime soon....... He should simply forget about it.

Then by the second year when visa has grown grey hairs, how to get job and still maintain a legal status would be her only thoughts.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeezahbee: the weather is damn hot. I don black sef. The sun dey burn my body. Its getting gentle this days anyways. Texas so hot, am expecting what winter will be like.

It's always hot in TX..... burning hot I mean.

And sorry it doesn't snow in the winter. But if you're really lucky or be in north TX, you'll have the opportunity to see what light drops of snow look like. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by domex007: 3:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
Hello friends,
please for those who were admitted to TROY university, on your i-20 in the sponsorship part, what do they usually put there? Is it family funds or what in respect of the person sponsoring you..
Thanks for you adequate response.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:49pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Wait till 2 years ke? By the end of this semester the goodies will be for another guy.... Walahi

I always warn ladies leaving their guys behind that let him have memorable long lasting tastes before leaving Nigeria.

Reason is because if he doesn't come to meet her in the US within 1 semester or plan to come to the US anytime soon....... He should simply forget about it.

Then by the second year when visa has grown grey hairs, how to get job and still maintain a legal status would be her only thoughts.

Only you na badt guyzz! grin

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Aug 27, 2014
imperiouxx:

Hahaha. You crack me up here. You're a professor in everything :-)
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Lana14(m): 4:22pm On Aug 27, 2014
@yomisley,thank ve check it too, u can start your application now. Am applying for graduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yomisley: 4:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
ok i guess they dont require deposit for graduate
Lana14: @yomisley,thank ve check it too, u can start your application now. Am applying for graduate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JabinodelaRatta(m): 4:32pm On Aug 27, 2014
Stewee:

I hope so too.
I call them everyday, morning and evening.
there shall b no loss. Let dat b ur slogan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 4:59pm On Aug 27, 2014
I'm just laughing at all of y'all. Let's keep our fingers crossed anyway undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.