Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,071 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867561 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Amerinancy(f): 8:29pm On Aug 27, 2014
Bunch of hypocrites!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 8:35pm On Aug 27, 2014
godG: Guy, you no see say these Batch B babes go well sha. Make we see. You fit run package na. Wetin you feel? I go reason am.

***Oh, sorry, this is Nairaland. Just soliloquizing. Looks sideways. Flees.

Lol. Take am easy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 8:38pm On Aug 27, 2014
Graviton2:

Lol. Take am easy

wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:42pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amerinancy: Bunch of hypocrites!!
mama its okay! I don't want to read any replies from you. We have made our point leave them to deal with it.
Please its okay.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Graviton2(m): 8:55pm On Aug 27, 2014
saisbury10: @gurus,
Please am confuse about something, one I was delayed this year and I ws advise to change my sch to another sch outsid the state of the first sch but my problem is the sch am changing too doesn't have the course am planning to study, then I find some course interesting there now (economics or international business) how would I explain it to the VO, the reason why I change Sch and Course, please I need advise so I won't look foolish or somebody who doesn't what he wants

Please someone answer this question.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:07pm On Aug 27, 2014
domex007: Hello friends,
please for those who were admitted to TROY university, on your i-20 in the sponsorship part, what do they usually put there? Is it family funds or what in respect of the person sponsoring you..
Thanks for you adequate response.
personal fund. Be it family or your. Its aalways stated on troy uni i20 as personal fundd
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:09pm On Aug 27, 2014
godG:

wink
godG shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:18pm On Aug 27, 2014
decreamaster: What is dis getting into?
We aiit kids nah and moreover,dis forum is not for love
Abeg make una take time ooo before I ...........;d shoot u guyz :d
you are right decreamaster.

I dont wana hear any love talk here again. If anyone is dating whoever it shouldnt be here on this us visa thread, abeg make una love go romance section and profess love, no one care about your relationship. Imperioux was only give normal advice, when you get to US, you gonna realise the truth about relationship issh.

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 9:20pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeezahbee: you are right decreamaster.

I dont wana hear any love talk here again. If anyone is dating whoever it shouldnt be here on this us visa thread, abeg make una love go romance section and profess love, no one care about your relationship. Imperioux was only give normal advice, when you get to US, you gonna realise the truth about relationship issh.
thank you cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:21pm On Aug 27, 2014
asadiaboymma: Please has any1 written GRE, I want to know what it takes to hit 6.0, please is this realistic?

Keep typing anyone as any1 and don't be surprised how you don't even crack 3.0

Getting 5 is very difficult on its own.
If you're not a professional writer. 6 is theoretically out of reach.

I got 5 and I used the kaplan method.
If you're into the arts, 5 is reachable.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
Joenice: Lol. Who is Nancy? Is she hotter or better than the chick i date in Australia? What are you talking about? Please don't make it sound as if she's all and all here unless you're in a wussy :-)
no vex paddy mi
Anyways me am not against love but make them no talk am for here again, they are distracting other people, we have better business to do here and its strictly visa talks.

how are you joor ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:26pm On Aug 27, 2014
teddyrain: thank you cool
when are you coming ? Have you applied to a CC yet?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:30pm On Aug 27, 2014
Amefrica: Abeg na, make we leave those wey dey date here alone. Each, to his own destiny.

BTW, me sef still dey find barbie for here - I still never see embarassed ...Teddyrain and Amerinancy, love is a beautiful thing, enjoy your relationship.

Sir imperiouxx, abeg leave them. If God wishes them married, so it be!

*searching my soulmate*
canafrica, come make we collabo. Mesef they search ooo. I wan dey enter canada smoothly, so let's run things
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 9:46pm On Aug 27, 2014
slimmy05: godG shocked

I can explain, sir. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeezahbee: no vex paddy mi
Anyways me am not against love but make them no talk am for here again, they are distracting other people, we have better business to do here and its strictly visa talks.

how are you joor ?
am cool..babe. hope u r waxing stronger? God bless.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 9:48pm On Aug 27, 2014
ebdib:

Keep typing anyone[ as any1 and don't be surprised how you don't even crack 3.0

Getting 5 is very difficult on its own.
If you're not a professional writer. 6 is theoretically out of reach.

I got 5 and I used the kaplan method.
If you're into the arts, 5 is reachable.

This post deserves a medal. A lady once had issue that spanned over few months with me because I told her to always try to write in good English. It is annoying, but that is just one of the costs of social media we have to keep counting. In the scripts of students I have marked, instances of such nauseating use of language was annoyingly many.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mckenziii(m): 10:01pm On Aug 27, 2014
I rep valpo dats my school anybody heading to valpo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ocmorale: 11:00pm On Aug 27, 2014
@Everyone,

Any nairalander in Denton Texas. I am actually looking forward to meeting someone. Am in Denton for vacation and I have been an avid follower here. Cheers!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:24pm On Aug 27, 2014
zeezahbee: canafrica, come make we collabo. Mesef they search ooo. I wan dey enter canada smoothly, so let's run things

Yayyyy! *dancing shoki* Our 2 don cut 4. Oya come chop kiss kiss

I'm scared Idazbawz might behead me tho! embarassed If you assuring me no qualms, then we very much good to go grin Let's act fast, so you could visit me very soon! kiss kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Faraidi(m): 12:15am On Aug 28, 2014
honeyad:

What if its sealed without been opened... Verifying is not the issue but my school doesn't send transcript... They can only issue you at hand with seal on it and stamp ..
gosh!which school doesn't send transcript? Haven't heard of such.Did u school in Togo?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 12:23am On Aug 28, 2014
Mckenziii: I rep valpo dats my school anybody heading to valpo?

yes pls u got mail
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 12:41am On Aug 28, 2014
This is really painful. Someone posted his/her transcript that s/he was delayed earlier today and what you all are talking about are some rookie lovers who are learning the ropes of a relationship.

This is not a thread for romance henceforth, no one should discuss such here again

@justwise please do needful.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by osahons9(m): 1:12am On Aug 28, 2014
homu88: VO: Good morning
Me: Good morning Sir
(I passed my documents to the VO. He looked at them and typed a few things on his keyboard.)
VO: I see you’re going to XYZ University. Why XYZ University?
Me: XYZ have a prestigious engineering faculty and they offer good research opportunities. The electrical engineering faculty and they offer a course that I am interested in.
VO: (cuts in) what course again?
Me: Advanced Power Systems Design and Analysis
(I have been working as a power plant engineer so I expected him to ask about power systems or what I have been doing since I graduated but instead he goes)
VO: can I see your grades?
(I passed my University degree and transcripts = 3.9/5)
VO: Do you have your WAEC?
Me: Yes Pls (I passed the WAEC result laminated. Before he started looking at my result scripts, I added). I also have the results of my standardized tests.
VO: let me have them. (I passed my GRE and TOEFL results…. GRE = 305, TOEFL=105. He looked at them and asked me to hold on. Then he walked in with my GRE and TOEFL printout plus my WAEC. I applied for a Master’s degree. I was wondering why my WAEC result was requested for in the first instance and why he left my original degree certificate on his desk. He returned after 2 minutes, looks at my I-20 and asks)
VO: Who is Mr. ABC?
Me: He is my father and is sponsoring my education.
VO: Can I see his statement pls. (I passed it to him)
VO: Where did you get this from?
Me: It was given to me by my father (he looks at it and types further then he went for the white paper).
VO: I’m sorry but you’re not ready to go to the US at this time. The reasons are stated in that form.
Me: (I smiled at him and said) Thank you. (Then I packed my documents and walked out.)

I have read many pages in this thread especially part 5 and VOs give applicants benefit of doubt before denying them visa. I had authentic documentation and good scores. I believe I wasn't given any opportunity to explain anything. He didn't ask me about what I have been doing since I graduated or any questions about my school.
I want VOs in the house to read my transcript and help me with any flags as I have to show a change in my current position during my next application.
Thanks

Sorry for being delayed. You need to refire n go back to collect ur visa..it's yours.

Looking at the transcript, your reasons for choosing the school was too weak. He wants to hear at least a good reason why u chose xyz uni n not abc uni. You should talk about the rank of the school at least.

when he asked you for your waec result, I think he was looking at your reaction and I also thought you were too upfront, he asked for your Waec, you would have given it to him n not tell him about your tests.

Course of study is electrical engineering, that was what he was asking you about.

Thereafter I believe he saw you like an intending immigrant with fraudulent documents.

The default position of the embassy is to issue you visa, but your answers determines if you should or shouldn't be given.

This my 50 cent (not Curtis Jackson)

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 1:44am On Aug 28, 2014
ocmorale: @Everyone,

Any nairalander in Denton Texas. I am actually looking forward to meeting someone. Am in Denton for vacation and I have been an avid follower here. Cheers!
am in houston texas. Oya come
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ridimic1: 1:54am On Aug 28, 2014
imperiouxx:

The issue is like banana shoot, I need not sharpen cutlass to deal with it. What's good friend?

we gud

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.