Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (323) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869017 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Theflint1:
I applied via paper, their online application was a mess. So paying via card is kinda impossible.
You can get someone in USA to pay via money order on your behalf.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 9:38pm On Feb 01, 2015
Classicalmusic:
I am talking about English as a major. I am sick and tired of this damn thing.

I am coughing now as a result of some spoilt girls smoking in my apartment.
It halff do ? How them take enter your apartment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 9:39pm On Feb 01, 2015
godG:

Oh, I see. Pardon me. Azeezah, how are you?

The number of people? So far, from what I know, the two people who applied for TESOL actually got it. Both in Part 2. The only denial was in part 3 - a community college.

I have said it before, there is no 'standard' rule to visa application. Each applicant is treated independently. If anyone has an admission to study TESOL or whatever course in a good college, please, apply. What the VOs want to see is your readiness to pursue what you want and the sincerity of your application.
Glad you do get it now. English as a major is totally different and quite professional. Ask Wale Soyinka. I don't wanna say more till a friend of mine gets his visa. Then i will post his success for others to read.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 9:43pm On Feb 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
It halff do ? How them take enter your apartment?
Babe, my friend took them. See me see trouble oh cheesy And they were smoking like hell. Chai there's God oh cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 10:17pm On Feb 01, 2015
Classicalmusic:
Babe, my friend took them. See me see trouble oh cheesy And they were smoking like hell. Chai there's God oh cheesy
The next thing they will smoke is marijuana and meth. Be careful of such friends. It's easier to move with smokers in Nigeria than in USA, they smoke all sort of shits here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 10:37pm On Feb 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
You can get someone in USA to pay via money order on your behalf.
Yeah, that's why I'm asking. Sister Abeg can u help a brother out, don't really have anyone there that wud be able to help out nw.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 11:01pm On Feb 01, 2015
Espice:
Hello house!
Good to see everyone's making progress. Some of us will be graduating this spring. Thank God for the journey so far.
Some of us came to this country not knowing or having anybody here but we thank God for the success we've achieved so far. It has all been a wonderful experience.
I school in New York, the Big Apple! Lol. My people, NY no be joke o. Just like someone said in some other posts here, NY is fu**king over hyped. I wonder what the craze is all about of this NY self. A lot is wrong with this over celebrated state. Anyways that'll be for another day.
I'm just here to encourage those of you that are finding it difficult to survive in this country. Tuition palava, job wahala, accommodation, GA, among others. Please and please, try to find a way to stay as a student and complete your education. The benefits you'll enjoy while still a student and after graduation are way superior than going out of status for the sake of struggling & scouting for recidency papers. I'm a witness, son! I have friends who came here, abandoned school and went out of status with the mind of trying to get recidency papers. It has not been easy and rosy at all for them. So please, don't go out of status.
And another thing is, please don't forget God in this distractive country. Pray, pray & pray. Never forget those teachings your parent used to give you back in Naija.
For me, I'll be graduating this spring. I came studying in fall '13, got a GA that same semester. Got a scholarship plus another GA in the following semester. Got hired as an intern in NYC. Drive a very good car Lol. All these, as a student. Although at first, it was not that easy but God made it all easy along the line.
Don't be deceived, even the Americans are not smiling. There are also beggers here. Most of them don't even go to school (college). They are mostly high school graduates.
So count yourself as been lucky to be here studying in the first place, because even the Americans will like and envy you when they know you came all the way here to study.
And as for papers/kpali/GC, bro, that one name small thing. Just put your trust in God and finish your school, there are many legit ways of crossing that bridge.

For the new arrivals, I say welcome to the land of opportunities.
I hail the veterans in the house as well. God's favor for us all.
Thankx bro...May God help us.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 11:03pm On Feb 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
What composition ?
it a course I'm taking. the tin get as e be, all other courses I dey get 100% but this freshman comp. na die
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
exxy:
it a course I'm taking. the tin get as e be, all other courses I dey get 100% but this freshman comp. na die
You mean English composition ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2015
Theflint1:
Yeah, that's why I'm asking. Sister Abeg can u help a brother out, don't really have anyone there that wud be able to help out nw.
Pm me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 1:58am On Feb 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
You mean English composition ?
yes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:03am On Feb 02, 2015
Theflint1:
Hello house... I saw that the average undergraduate credit hour per semester is 15. Is it true?
it's a choice, for me I'm taking 17 per semester
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:11am On Feb 02, 2015
what the hell is super bowl? angry I bet these guys haven't seen football
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:16am On Feb 02, 2015
slimmy05:
what the hell is super bowl? angry I bet these guys haven't see football

hahaha, Lol nor be lie, na dust for where soccer dey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:20am On Feb 02, 2015
exxy:

hahaha, Lol nor be lie, na dust for where soccer dey
I don chop their pizza tire, drink their beer and wine. I don go sleep, dem Mugu call wrestling soccer.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:24am On Feb 02, 2015
slimmy05:
I don chop their pizza tire, drink their beer and wine. I don go sleep, dem Mugu call wrestling soccer.
Lol !very stupid game. na dirty

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:35am On Feb 02, 2015
Theflint1:
bro, ur guy for fit help u do all dis tins , but I just dey come and ur guy never know ground like that. would have love to help a homie .
it's hurts me not to be able to help #Homie.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 6:06am On Feb 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
Pm me
Sent a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 6:07am On Feb 02, 2015
exxy:
Correct guy, no pity to oyinbo people.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:56am On Feb 02, 2015
Slimmy good to know you are really adapting o. Please do not forget what I asked you to help me with. Also, do you use the 'watsapp'? Thanks
slimmy05:
what the hell is super bowl? angry I bet these guys haven't seen football
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 9:14am On Feb 02, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 9:15am On Feb 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
Go back to the guy post. He didn't do toefl and he got admitted into a community with an option that he must take English classes before he can start watever course of his choice. Since you have been on this thread, how many people do you think got a visa with English as a 2nd language !
I did
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 9:16am On Feb 02, 2015
Coobboy how are you doing?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by coobboy(m): 11:38am On Feb 02, 2015
kennyrony:
Coobboy how are you doing?
I'm doing great boss u?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Is there any nairalander that attends University of Connecticut or University of Dayton? If any, please let me know by sending me a PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 3:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
Pm me

Sister.... when are you coming to houston now..... I don finish all my transfer with HCCS.......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 4:06pm On Feb 02, 2015
Walspring:

Wow.. Its good hear that.. When you whatsapp me this morning, my phone was on silent so i dont know that it was ringing..

What is the score, I thought you see the rough result after the exam just like gre... Is that right

you get it in 10days....that's what I heard
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
tdayof, did you send me an e-mail?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 5:13pm On Feb 02, 2015
@tdayof, did you send me an e-mail?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Classicalmusic: 6:34pm On Feb 02, 2015
I already replied your e-mail @tdayof.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tdayof(m): 7:28pm On Feb 02, 2015
Classicalmusic:
I already replied your e-mail @tdayof.
replied
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 7:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
zeezahbee:
Pm me
Replied, sorry about d delay.

(1) (2) (3) ... (320) (321) (322) (323) (324) (325) (326) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.