Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,933 members, 7,828,255 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:21 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (342) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870165 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Feb 13, 2015
samnoah:
I am finally back on this thread again after a long while. It is good to know that a few people on the thread hustling for visa about a year or two ago are now on the Obama soil. I learnt a few others have also pursue some other options, like @Amefrica now in Canada and @dolapobello1 now in UK. I am glad to see generals like @imperioux and others still helping out here. I am finally back at a crucial stage. I just got a PhD offer at the University of Illinois Urbana Champaign with commensurate funding. Will be posting a few questions as my visa application process picks up. Great house!

PS:
Please for those of us considering community colleges, please listen to the guys here on this matter or go back and read testimonies of others within the thread to enlighten yourself. Its usually amount to like 1% of CC applicants scaling through the visa hurdle.
ONE LOVE!!!
Ohboy ...Congrats boss!
I do read your frequent post on part 4,5, and sport section.....Nice one broda...we really need you and dolapo back here...Dolapo don pack all Unilag first class (zoology) dey buga dem for UK..Thanks to him tho for making me to knw much abt nairaland during our service yr...

Your head is valid bro...Abeg no leave us for here oo, we really need ur help here..

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by lovable85(f): 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Pls I need help on very cheap universities in us
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:

Hmmmmmm...

make God help us...
They've given him d best advice but he insisted on doing what he feels its d best for him....so he takes every advice on here as useless, so I need to encourage him....abi kini mo shey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
amnesia:
Hi house I'm 17 prospective undergraduate, I graduated 2013 (9 distinctions in WASSCE and 2000 in SAT) currently awaiting my commonapp college decisions. Do I need anything else
cc- profojah walspring zeezahbee msnas slimmy05
This is the kinda people I want to be seeing here. You will surely get full scholarship. That brain mustn't be wasted. Inshort I will research on your behalf and paste a list of school that can give you good offer. Keep researching.
keep applying. You don't need anything else,

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amnesia: 3:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
This is the kinda people I want to be seeing here. You will surely get full scholarship. That brain mustn't be wasted. Inshort I will research on your behalf and paste a list of school that can give you good offer. Keep researching.
thanks I have already applied
HARVARD
MIT
STANFORD
DUKE
UC BERKELEY
UC LOS ANGELES
U OF ARIZONA
awaiting my decisions
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

They've given him d best advice but he insisted on doing what he feels its d best for him....so he takes every advice on here as useless, so I need to encourage him....abi kini mo shey?

You are on board big boss..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:30pm On Feb 13, 2015
amnesia:

thanks I have already applied
HARVARD
MIT
STANFORD
DUKE
UC BERKELEY
UC LOS ANGELES
U OF ARIZONA
awaiting my decisions
Did you pay app fee to this schools ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Contunu

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amnesia: 3:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
Did you pay app fee to this schools ?
Nah. I mailed each of their international office, spoke to them via phone and had all my app fees waived

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
amnesia:
Hi house I'm 17 prospective undergraduate, I graduated 2013 (9 distinctions in WASSCE and 2000 in SAT) currently awaiting my commonapp college decisions. Do I need anything else
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
amnesia:
Nice profile!!..whaooo!!!!..
Since you done and sent every necessary documents,. You're good to go...just keep praying..God will do it..Don't be surprise if dem nack you with scholarship..Your SAT score is good...I envy it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amnesia: 3:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Nice profile!!..whaooo!!!!..
Since you done and sent every necessary documents,. You're good to go...just keep praying..God will do it..Don't be surprise if dem nack you with scholarship..Your SAT score is good...I envy it
grin Thanks.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Faraidi:
mr man go and sit down jorr!
. Hehehe, get some sense of humor. grin tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
amnesia:
grin Thanks.
You're welcome broda!...

I'll give you one fine girl to marry!..she likes efiwe & she doesnt hide her feelings for bookworms. Shey u want?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amnesia: 3:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

You're welcome broda!...

I'll give you one fine girl to marry!..she likes efiwe & she doesnt hide her feelings for bookworms. Shey u want?
ummmm.... I'm way too Nerdy... But should the odds be great, I say YES
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by klarke(m): 3:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
Hi guys,

Pls how can one scale through this question during. F1 interview?
"How can you proves that you will return to your home country after finishing your studies in the United States?"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
klarke:
Hi guys,

"How can you proves that you will return to your home country after finishing your studies in the United States?"
Read back through this section there are hundreds of answers to that question.
Remember USA assumes that you are trying to immigrate unless you strongly proove otherwise.
Family, Wife, children, letter from employer, managed landed property are the usual things.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
Contunu
smiley abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
amnesia:
ummmm.... I'm way too Nerdy... But should the odds be great, I say YES
OK..I've shown her your profile..cos she's planning to leave her boyfriend in Umaru Musa YarAdua University for any bookworm in Stanford, MIT or Havard..Pm me when your admission decision is made, so I can tell her..She's already falling for you like a mango tree.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
klarke:
Hi guys,

Just tell them you would leave your spirit behind and after your studies you'll com back and pick it up. Lol.

Well, generally I don't think VO ask questions in that manner. They have a way of getting their requirements off your response to certain question. I would like to ask a few question so I can coin something out for you.

Are you working?
Does your dad, uncle, siblings or other family members has a company?
Which course are you going for, Grad or Undergrad.?

If you're not free posting such here l, you can hit me a PM.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amnesia: 4:01pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

OK..I've shown her your profile..cos she's planning to leave her boyfriend in Umaru Musa YarAdua University for any bookworm in Stanford, MIT or Havard..Pm me when your admission decision is made, so I can tell her..She's already falling for you like a mango tree.
Ok sire cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:03pm On Feb 13, 2015
@Skype01, got your mail and i already replied it. But please do notify me next time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:04pm On Feb 13, 2015
amnesia:
Nah. I mailed each of their international office, spoke to them via phone and had all my app fees waived
Make sure you inform them of your intetest in any available international scholarship that your profile fits.

Always email them to ask when they may likely reach a decision. You have a good taste for education.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Feb 13, 2015
joenicewake:
@Skype01, got your mail and i already replied it. But please do notify me next time.
Notify you? Why? Lol.

What's good? What's the plan?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:07pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
Not olodo like us running round CC? You're being partial, we can't all be brilliant now. cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by amnesia: 4:10pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Make sure you inform them of your intetest in any available international scholarship that your profile fits.

Always email them to ask when they may likely reach a decision. You have a good taste for education.
Fortunately for I, they have done all that. Decisions would be forwarded after successful admission decision.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
One quick advice, if you know you cannot afford the school fee here, try to search for schools that give funding even if it's partial, it goes a long way.

Schools in Tennessee here gives lots of funding to international students. I am 100% sure of it. Imagine a class of 7 we all have funding. I am yet to meet one international student without funding here in Tennessee. I may be wrong. Middle Tennessee, Tennesse state uni, East Tennessee.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Not olodo like us running round CC? You're being partial, we can't all be brilliant now. cry
cheesy oya go and do SAT again na.you haff old
Even if he apply to a community college, he will get the visa. first, hes just 17 and he just finished high school recently with good grade with SAT. It will be so hard for a VO to say No

people like this dont give you stress. cant you see he has even applied to some schools before he came here
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:12pm On Feb 13, 2015
amnesia:
Fortunately for I, they have done all that. Decisions would be forwarded after successful admission decision.
Good for you.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

You're welcome broda!...

he is just 17 remember.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
cheesy oya go and do SAT again na.you haff old
Even if he apply to a community college, he will get the visa. first, hes just 17 and he just finished high school recently with good grade with SAT. It will be so hard for a VO to say No
Ok, but am not old nau. How young do you think? I entered Uni too at 18 and graduated 23 cry

So you would rather date him than me abi? What if you now check now and you find out he is transgendered nko. Amnesia, am just kidding.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:18pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
he is just 17 remember.
Ehen, that he is not legal to have sexxx or have a gf?.

This is meant for the romance section. Abeg sorry

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (339) (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.