Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,098 members, 7,828,839 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:53 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (343) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870332 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
Gotta run now.

Miss you guys mehn. I say some weird shits this days and I wonder why? This people ehn.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimmy05:
One quick advice, if you know you cannot afford the school fee here, try to search for schools that give funding even if it's partial, it goes a long way.

Schools in Tennessee here gives lots of funding to international students. I am 100% sure of it. Imagine a class of 7 we all have funding. I am yet to meet one international student without funding here in Tennessee. I may be wrong. Middle Tennessee, Tennesse state uni, East Tennessee.
Nwane'm Nice one...

I wish one NL that just got admitted to MTSU sees this...They've decided on his admission but he said they ve not talked abt the scholarship...so I told him maybe it will be written on his i20...

cc : Kenkool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
he is just 17 remember.
Lol grin she's also 17
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Nwane'm Nice one...

I wish one NL that just got admitted to MTSU sees this...They've decided on his admission but he said they ve not talked abt the scholarship...so I told him maybe it will be written on his i20...

cc : Kenkool
It's admission first then funding next. He needs to disturb his graduate cordinator and the international student office. It is not mandatory your GA must come from your department. You can even try theatre art sef, in as much as you are needed there, that's what matters.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
Imagine Wetin person they paste poster up and down dey find undecided

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Cat wey I dey kill anyhow for naija here... cheesy cheesy .
I killed one sometimes ago, the owner dey thank me say the cat don finish her fish wey she wan use cook... cheesy cheesy

Orisirisi ni ilu oyinbo

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Notify you? Why? Lol.

What's good? What's the plan?
So far so good!

I have admissions now including a school in Chicago but someone is asking me to drop them if I really care.

I am totally confused right now. May God help me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimmy05:
Ok, but am not old nau. How young do you think? I entered Uni too at 18 and graduated 23 cry

So you would rather date him than me abi? What if you now check now and you find out he is transgendered nko. Amnesia, am just kidding.
am confused. who is talking about dating ?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jenns(m): 4:50pm On Feb 13, 2015
lovable85:
Pls I need help on very cheap universities in us

Dude please for God sake, make use of google to find out any information you need to know ,stop expecting guys here to help you out with everything,Proper intensive research is the spirit behind the VISA section.

I was 25 , finished high school 2009 & still got my visa approved last december. All you need is "GOD", be "SMART" and "LEARN" from others.

Probability of getting a visa with a #Community College# is -0.5%.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Lol grin she's also 17
i am 14 sef cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
slimmy05:
the person no put money na. my neighbour added $1000 to her own flier. it didnt take long for them to find it (dog)

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
joenicewake:
So far so good!

I have admissions now including a school in Chicago but someone is asking me to drop them if I really care.

I am totally confused right now. May God help me.
why drop them joenice you haff started again

you always crack me up. you can never change

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:08pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
i am 14 sef cheesy
Haaaa u don old oo.. I'm 12 grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:11pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Haaaa u don old oo.. I'm 12 grin
i remembered when i use to fight with you. you couldnt wait. o salo cheesy tongue

I haff change sha.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
i remembered when i use to fight with you. you couldnt wait. o salo cheesy tongue

I haff change sha.
Hehehehe why I no go salo...mk I wait dey fight girl?.mba!
Wey I no sabi English, after u don pieces my brain with thick English...I gast run ooo grin cheesy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
Another poster

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:16pm On Feb 13, 2015
jenns:

Dude please for God sake, make use of google to find out any information you need to know ,stop expecting guys here to help you out with everything,Proper intensive research is the spirit behind the VISA section.

I was 25 , finished high school 2009 & still got my visa approved last december. All you need is "GOD", be "SMART" and "LEARN" from others.

Probability of getting a visa with a #Community College# is -0.5%.
-0.5% I died laughing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:24pm On Feb 13, 2015
worry359:
Another poster

Hahahaah@worry359, u dey worry for so many things ,lol @dog & wife missing, which is more important, the dog or the wife?...... grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Cat wey I dey kill anyhow for naija here... cheesy cheesy .
I killed one sometimes ago, the owner dey thank me say the cat don finish her fish wey she wan use cook... cheesy cheesy

Orisirisi ni ilu oyinbo
You better not purposely kill someone's pet when you come here..cause that will get you a free ticket to jail

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 5:32pm On Feb 13, 2015
shinejackie:

Hahahaah@worry359, u dey worry for so many things ,lol @dog & wife missing, which is more important, the dog or the wife?...... grin grin

You better not purposely kill someone's pet when you come here..cause that will get you a free ticket to jail
Take my wife grin But if you touch my dog I gonna KILL you! shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
worry359:

Chai,worry359, u be real wahala guy,faints, so u like ur dog pass ur madam...... shocked cool
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jlakeside: 5:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Hehehehe why I no go salo...mk I wait dey fight girl?.mba!
Wey I no sabi English, after u don pieces my brain with thick English...I gast run ooo grin cheesy
Ojah Ojah. Howfar dude. grin
That's how you always run away whenever chukwuwinkie and simi looks for your trouble. I've been a guest for 2years but I had to register to read and comment on your post and other great folks on this thread!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Theflint1(m): 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
zeezahbee:
yes seen
u got a pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
worry359:

They are very passionate bout their pets..and i respect them for that..I was pretty scared of cats back in naija..but i got to love them here..We Nigerians attach so many spirituality on unnecessary things!!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
superduperjay:
Lol ok.Thanks My dad was concerned aboutt the possibilities.

You might be better off going to study in countries outside of the UK,US with very good and accredited schools and then writing the USMLE(US) or PLAB(UK). You can then practise in any of the two countries...

I you have the money, yes you can start here..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
stevecrun:
Lol ...No I wont

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jlakeside:

Ojah Ojah. Howfa dude. grin
That's how you always run away whenever chukwuwinkie and simi looks for your trouble. I've been a guest for 2years but I had to register to read and coment on your post and other great folks on this thread!!
My oga, I loyal...
WTF...you knw chukwuwinkie and simi?..sorry who are you?....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:53pm On Feb 13, 2015
stevecrun:
They are very passionate bout their pets..and i respect them for that..I was pretty scared of cats back in naija..but i got to love them here..We Nigerians attach so many spirituality on unnecessary things!!
I remembered the day i landed. my host went to work and left me at home. It was night already as i peeped out to see how the environment looks like, i saw a black cat strolling by the window side. Omo i no fit sleep oo. I called my mom sharply that my village people are still after me oo. Different thought was running through my mind. if it was a white cat, it will have been better but black is taboo. when my host came back, he laughed to stupor cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 5:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
Test

Lock your wife and your dog in the back of your car for two hours.
See who is more pleased to see you when you return!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:57pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

My oga, I loyal...
WTF...you knw chukwuwinkie and simi?..sorry who are you?....
man, you in deep shit cheesy, all the people you have lipsrsealed lipsrsealed in unilag don find you come nairaland
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 5:58pm On Feb 13, 2015
@samnoah,

congrats. What's your doctorate at?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
worry359:
Test

Lock your wife and your dog in the back of your car for two hours.
See who is more pleased to see you when you return!
your wife will first give you dirty slap cheesy and use her teeth to draw map of Ouagadougou on your chest

(1) (2) (3) ... (340) (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.