Stats: 3,151,464 members, 7,812,415 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:03 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (345) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866406 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by samnoah(m): 8:15pm On Feb 13, 2015
pcbo:
Hello fellows
Please i completed High school in 2011,got 4As and 4Bs in my WAEC exams and also wrote SAT but got 1700 back in 2011.
As my finances wasn't good ,i didn't apply to any school but had to attend school in Ghana but now am financially stable and will want to further my undergraduate education in USA.What am worried is will the VO reject me because i completed school in 2011 and now 23 years old
Please what should i do to enhance my visa application ?
Please i need your advice since am confused and afraid

Do we assume you already have admission from a school in US? If that's the case, I think you can fill the gap with info from your studies in Ghana. In as much as you have been busy and not laid back. But if you've got no admission, then that should be the step to take first. Other gurus will suggest more ideas. Hope this helps
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Feb 13, 2015
Jlakeside:

Leke Marine sci. Which of the lecturers in d fac can I get recommendation letters from. I'm applying to San José state university n southern illinois university edwardvile and the deadline is April/may..how do I process and get my transcript sent from school.I had 3.1/5.0.
Haaaaa! Egbon,. Longest time!

Why don't you meet the lecturers in your dept..Prof Nwankwo, Dr Lawal-Are, and Dr Charles .. They give you what you want concerning recommendation letters...I'm very sure of Lawal-Are and Dr Charles...
*Concerning the transcript...I have a girl at the record office that can help you process and send it to your schools within 1week..
*on the cgpa stuffz..Bros, I'll tell u to evaluate your transcript to 4.0 scale and send it to your school...if its around 2.7 or 2.8, egbon ori yin wanbe....Lol

Just pm me let's talk better..

BTW , Egbon how that our undone business na, shey e ti remove me ni setting ni?..#Otipegan#

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:21pm On Feb 13, 2015
dolapobello1:
Congrats Samnoah!! ProfOjah, how every?
My niggy!..cool bro...
Na ur babe (simi) this bros @Jlakeside dey ask me now... grin abi u no like her again?

How's studies and the whether in UK?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:

E get as e be oooo
Lol when I was a Muslim...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:

Dont go to obamaland and start killing cats ooo because i no go come bail you ooo

grin grin grin grin grin grin
OK sir...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by samnoah(m): 8:28pm On Feb 13, 2015
imperiouxx:
@samnoah,

congrats. What's your doctorate at?

Thanks my brother, 'Information Science'
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:29pm On Feb 13, 2015
kennyrony:

Pastor!!!!! Inviting people to NASFAT fellowship?
I was a Muslim back then na...lol smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by samnoah(m): 8:33pm On Feb 13, 2015
dolapobello1:
Congrats Samnoah!! ProfOjah, how every?

My very good friend, thanks! How is Shefield? Great people you guys have been!!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
@kenkool, you've seen it right

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:35pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Lol when I was a Muslim...

Why did you convert ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 8:37pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:
Sir Imperiouxx

You are the man of the moment, Wishing you a wonderful and awesome birthday.

Long life and prosperity..

Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!Cheers !!!

God bless you Wale. I don't know how you know. I've been solo on it!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by imperiouxx(m): 8:38pm On Feb 13, 2015
samnoah:

Thanks my brother, 'Information Science'

Nice. You will so much enjoy it.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:

Why did you convert ?

Personal reasons which i wont like to disclose here wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:41pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Personal reasons which i wont like to disclose here wink

Okay big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:43pm On Feb 13, 2015
imperiouxx:

Amen and you too..

Someone posted it and i also saw it on NL homepage section for birthday celebrants
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by samnoah(m): 8:46pm On Feb 13, 2015
imperiouxx:

Nice. You will so much enjoy it.

Yeah bro. I trust I will. Happy birthday and do enjoy a superb new year. You guys have been helpful!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:52pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:

Okay big boss
Big boss bawo...Na Stephen Keshi be big boss ooo..
Me wey be small boy of yesterday..

Walspring i told a guy to send you a pm on Wednesday and he said he did but you haven't replied....he's asking for a TOEFL material which I think you will have?...Kindly reply the guy !!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by pcbo: 8:56pm On Feb 13, 2015
Thanks for your replies,i really appreciate it
Am now in fourth year doing geology but will like to do electrical engineering and moreover have got admission to a university with scholarship
if i tell VO am in final year,i think that will sound my death knoll and don't know what to do fill the 3 years gap
Hoping all distinguished members can help a lil bro with advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:59pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

Big boss bawo...Na Stephen Keshi be big boss ooo..
Me wey be small boy of yesterday..

Walspring i told a guy to send you a pm on Wednesday and he said he did but you haven't replied....he's asking for a TOEFL material which I think you will have?...Kindly reply the guy !!!

I got pm only from one deevick246 on Wednesday 11th, 2015 and he didn't ask about toefl..

I don't think that is the guy... The guy should send me another pm maybe it didn't come through.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 9:27pm On Feb 13, 2015
imperiouxx:

Because I posted it. You can solo it anywhere, but not on travel section.. Lolz.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 9:31pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:

No..I'm just finding it difficult to combine work with the exam preparation...but I thank God.

#FearNot#..your i20 is on d way!!
Eyaa Sorry dear. How was work today. How are you celebrating the val tomorrow. I wish to see a movie(Taken3). Hope you have not forgotten your promise kiss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:54pm On Feb 13, 2015
How confirmed is University of California Riverside? Any one attending there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kenkool(m): 9:55pm On Feb 13, 2015
profojah:
@kenkool, you've seen it right
Yeah, thanks alot brotherly. grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 13, 2015
PussySandie:

Eyaa Sorry dear. How was work today. How are you celebrating the val tomorrow. I wish to see a movie(Taken3). Hope you have not forgotten your promise kiss

Work was stresful a lil bit today...I've been back since 2pm...I was just on Nairaland since I came back, couldnt read my GRE materials, laughing as if i inhaled N2O on the other threads....
Let leave val to God tomoro...we are having a Val crusade in my church tomoro, hope you will come?..I have the TAKEN3 VCD at home here. We don't need to go see any movie at d cinema na.... smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:39pm On Feb 13, 2015
Walspring:

I got pm only from one deevick246 on Wednesday 11th, 2015 and he didn't ask about toefl..

I don't think that is the guy... The guy should send me another pm maybe it didn't come through.

OK I'll tell him bro...your head is valid!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:16am On Feb 14, 2015
kenkool:

Yeah, thanks alot brotherly. grin
You're welcome bro....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zynnnie: 3:36am On Feb 14, 2015
please o any idea of school with low tuition fee for undergraduate. self paid student asking
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 4:06am On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

OK I'll tell him bro...your head is valid!

No lele.. Waiting for his pm

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:10am On Feb 14, 2015
slimmy05:
One quick advice, if you know you cannot afford the school fee here, try to search for schools that give funding even if it's partial, it goes a long way.

Schools in Tennessee here gives lots of funding to international students. I am 100% sure of it. Imagine a class of 7 we all have funding. I am yet to meet one international student without funding here in Tennessee. I may be wrong. Middle Tennessee, Tennesse state uni, East Tennessee.

Mr slim
Please all the funds you're sharing
Leave some for me na.

gringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:11am On Feb 14, 2015
zynnnie:
please o any idea of school with low tuition fee for undergraduate. self paid student asking

Check schools in Midwest and south
Montana
North dakota
South Dakota
Texas
Alabama
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 8:29am On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

Work was stresful a lil bit today...I've been back since 2pm...I was just on Nairaland since I came back, couldnt read my GRE materials, laughing as if i inhaled N2O on the other threads....
Let leave val to God tomoro...we are having a Val crusade in my church tomoro, hope you will come?..I have the TAKEN3 VCD at home here. We don't need to go see any movie at d cinema na.... smiley
Oh my gosh! Valentine crusade in your church? Yu must be kidding. Enjoy urself with ur Taken3 vcd. smiley
What if I take you out kwa? I am cooming by 2pm , Reply my whatsapp messages joorr

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by terefe(m): 8:31am On Feb 14, 2015
Greetings! I got an admit for fall 2015 at njit..the issue is ive bn asked to send financial documentation covering full fees, NO FUNDING! (At least it wasnt indicated on my admission letter ..o my!! D money gara small 46k..) Anyway is there a way i can go about it and still ask for funding..?

(1) (2) (3) ... (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)