Stats: 3,151,410 members, 7,812,212 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:08 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (346) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866365 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jlakeside: 8:41am On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

Haaaaa! Egbon,. Longest time!

Why don't you meet the lecturers in your dept..Prof Nwankwo, Dr Lawal-Are, and Dr Charles .. They give you what you want concerning recommendation letters...I'm very sure of Lawal-Are and Dr Charles...
*Concerning the transcript...I have a girl at the record office that can help you process and send it to your schools within 1week..
*on the cgpa stuffz..Bros, I'll tell u to evaluate your transcript to 4.0 scale and send it to your school...if its around 2.7 or 2.8, egbon ori yin wanbe....Lol

Just pm me let's talk better..

BTW , Egbon how that our undone business na, shey e ti remove me ni setting ni?..#Otipegan#
I have not been able to meet lawal-are on sit and Nwankwo is on sabbatical leave only Charles is around and some other lecturers who i dont really mingle with . how will i get to see the girl @ the record office for my transcript to be sent very fast. I don't understand , send me your number.

I never comot you for setting, na Muhammed and Arikawe dey Bleep up. U still dey PH or you are in Lagos .

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:55am On Feb 14, 2015
zeezahbee:
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy omg. you just a clown
Babe, u r just talking ceteris paribus cheesy

Happy Val everyone. Have fun but stay out of trouble.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:49pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine's day, people. My mum is my val for this year. Hope next year would be different... smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:52pm On Feb 14, 2015
PussySandie:

Oh my gosh! Valentine crusade in your church? Yu must be kidding. Enjoy urself with ur Taken3 vcd. smiley
What if I take you out kwa? I am cooming by 2pm , Reply my whatsapp messages joorr
Coming to where?...
Do you know where I stay?...abeg don't come, I'll be in church till 9pm, if you can wait sha....I have replied your message...

Scan and send your SOP to me..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:54pm On Feb 14, 2015
Jlakeside:

I have not been able to meet lawal-are on sit and Nwankwo is on sabbatical leave only Charles is around and some other lecturers who i dont really mingle with . how will i get to see the girl @ the record office for my transcript to be sent very fast. I don't understand , send me your number.

I never comot you for setting, na Muhammed and Arikawe dey Bleep up. U still dey PH or you are in Lagos .
OK bros...reply your pm and I'll send you my number.

I don comot for PH teytey...presently in lagos
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
Happy Valentine's day, people. My mum is my val for this year. Hope next year would be different... smiley
Whaoo! Nice one

I saw 20missed calls on my fone...but I dey church #choir rehearsal thingz#...bro na 9pm we dey finish ooo, No val today be DAT...
Abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:05pm On Feb 14, 2015
PussySandie:

Oh my gosh! Valentine crusade in your church? Yu must be kidding. Enjoy urself with ur Taken3 vcd. smiley
What if I take you out kwa?. I am cooming by 2pm , Reply my whatsapp messages joorr
Serious!!!? You wanna take me out? grin ..To where?.
Oya pick my call..let's talk dearie kiss

Happy Val to you sweetie!..Oya pick your calls grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 1:20pm On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

Serious!!!? You wanna take me out? grin ..To where?.
Oya pick my call..let's talk dearie kiss

Happy Val to you sweetie!..Oya pick your calls grin
Lol....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
shey you be choir master ni, Ojah?
profojah:

Whaoo! Nice one

I saw 20missed calls on my fone...but I dey church #choir rehearsal thingz#...bro na 9pm we dey finish ooo, No val today be DAT...
Abi
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 1:42pm On Feb 14, 2015
joenicewake:
Babe, u r just talking ceteris paribus cheesy

Happy Val everyone. Have fun but stay out of trouble.
Thank you toaster grin.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
PussySandie:

What if I take you out kwa? I am cooming by 2pm , Reply my whatsapp messages joorr

Make una no comot me for settings ooo

It almost 2pm... where una dey
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 2:02pm On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

Coming to where?...
Do you know where I stay?...abeg don't come, I'll be in church till 9pm, if you can wait sha....I have replied your message...

Scan and send your SOP to me..

Dont worry... You can go to church and stay till 9pm while i will represent you and spend val with her since she will take us out.. grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
zeezahbee:
Thank you toaster grin.
Hahahahaha drama! Drama!! Drama!!! cheesy

Zee, I know you like me but won't make a move on you. Remember i'm the first person who gave you this short name and also, do you remember what i told you last year? cheesy

All these aside, yet i've never pmmed you. Wishing you a Happy Val.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Walspring:

Dont worry... You can go to church and stay till 9pm while i will represent you and spend val with her since she will take us out.. grin grin grin grin
Hehehehehe Wale,
You want lick the soup wey i don prepare...haba my oga..Maybe the girlie sef dey finger my brain, i don't knw, cos she's not even picking my callz and this is past 3..and I've been out of church since 2pm..

@Sandie...Oya mabinu na!...where are you??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:27pm On Feb 14, 2015
sirRiddy:
shey you be choir master ni, Ojah?
I'm the Youth choir leader...Tomorrow is our youth sunday! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:43pm On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

Hehehehehe Wale,
You want lick the soup wey i don prepare...haba my oga..Maybe the girlie sef dey finger my brain, i don't knw, cos she's not even picking my callz and this is past 3..and I've been out of church since 2pm..

@Sandie...Oya mabinu na!...where are you??

Why she go pick your call when she don dey with me
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 3:45pm On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

Youth Choir Leader.... Nah big task be that ooo

Send me address make i come for the Youth Sunday..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:21pm On Feb 14, 2015
cool then.
profojah:

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:00pm On Feb 14, 2015
Good day lads, i'm in a bit of a situation. I just noticed that there is a mistake in my middle name which the school i applied to has on record. Now the school( university of south florida) said that my I-20 has been sent. My first and last names are correct, but my middle name which is "chukwuebuka" is "chkwuebuka" on their system. i guess it was my fault when applying as the laptop i am using has a faulty "u".
so what do i do, is it a serious issue which requires calling the school so that a new I-20 can be made, or is it a minor issue which can be overlooked.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
Happy Valentine's Day! Greetings from Canada. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:58pm On Feb 14, 2015
jamesflaw:
Good day lads, i'm in a bit of a situation. I just noticed that there is a mistake in my middle name which the school i applied to has on record. Now the school( university of south florida) said that my I-20 has been sent. My first and last names are correct, but my middle name which is "chukwuebuka" is "chkwuebuka" on their system. i guess it was my fault when applying as the laptop i am using has a faulty "u".
so what do i do, is it a serious issue which requires calling the school so that a new I-20 can be made, or is it a minor issue which can be overlooked.
It's either you go with it like that or you ask the school to resend another I-20
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 9:13pm On Feb 14, 2015
slimmy05:
It's either you go with it like that or you ask the school to resend another I-20

Did u.get anytin for val grin grin tongue tongue
I for ship u one anonymous 3.5lbs chocolate i got
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:16pm On Feb 14, 2015
@Walspring, a friend of mine is quite interested in studying at Cleveland State University and wants to apply but the problem now is he does not know if the school would require SAT, but after checking through the official website, it only said that Nigeria does not need TOEFL. Don’t know if it’s okay for him to go ahead and apply and not to waste application fee. But his WAEC Result is good. Also the transcript.
Do you think he should apply? What do you think really?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 9:26pm On Feb 14, 2015
joenicewake:
@Walspring, a friend of mine is quite interested in studying at Cleveland State University and wants to apply but the problem now is he does not know if the school would require SAT, but after checking through the official website, it only said that Nigeria does not need TOEFL. Don’t know if it’s okay for him to go ahead and apply and not to waste application fee. But his WAEC Result is good. Also the transcript.
Do you think he should apply? What do you think really?

If he is going for any engineering course, let him try and write SAT but if not he should try and write the toefl or ielts in order to have upper hands during his interview because this test will work for him during visa interview and anytime he is filling for scholarship
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
Walspring:

If he is going for any engineering course, let him try and write SAT but if not he should try and write the toefl or ielts in order to have upper hands during his interview because this test will work for him anytime he is filling for scholarship
Ok good. So he'll certainly get the admission, right?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Feb 14, 2015
joenicewake:
Bro...you were at other thread tackling #@Seriousbabe#...Those guyz are #forthermocking fake.....lol cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:23pm On Feb 14, 2015
Walspring:

Youth Choir Leader.... Nah big task be that ooo

Send me address make i come for the Youth Sunday..
Lol OK....

The guy don send the pm??...kindly give him any TOEFL or SAT material you've got......
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:24pm On Feb 14, 2015
Walspring:

Why she go pick your call when she don dey with me

Dey with you?..na lie
Smh for that gal...she didn't even pick..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:30pm On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

Dey with you?..na lie
Smh for that gal...she didn't even pick..

Hmmmmm..

Ask her if she no dey with me then
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:31pm On Feb 14, 2015
profojah:

Lol OK....

The guy don send the pm??...kindly give him any TOEFL or SAT material you've got......

I didnt see the pm ooo..

Which email did he send the pm to or is it via NL the guy pm me

Already checked my email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:32pm On Feb 14, 2015
joenicewake:

Yes boss

(1) (2) (3) ... (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) (348) (349) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)