Stats: 3,151,411 members, 7,812,218 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:11 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (349) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866366 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JustCurious: 2:51pm On Feb 16, 2015
MsNas:

I'm good. Thanks for asking about me. I just watch from the sidelines, come in here briefly and read. You know the semester is kicking it up a notch smiley

We're snowed and iced in down in AR today, classes and school cancelled, so I get a break from school. #Finally!

That highlighted part makes me doff my hat for you all in Ark... *doffs*LOL* I wouldn't forget my experience in a jiffy. #I came visiting Little Rock, same time, last year. And, I had a dose of the climatic condition, which led to our program schedule disrupted, Schools, Offices, restaurant CLOSED. Such a 'unique' State in comparism with others, visited. I remember we chatted in one of the threads (Canada), last year. Thank you for the heads up. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:56pm On Feb 16, 2015
Walspring:

Contact ETS and ask why..

I hope in your center nothing happen for there sha
I smell a rat and some guys may have cheated.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:14pm On Feb 16, 2015
Great then. Enjoy your break.
MsNas:

I'm good. Thanks for asking about me. I just watch from the sidelines, come in here briefly and read. You know the semester is kicking it up a notch smiley

We're snowed and iced in down in AR today, classes and school cancelled, so I get a break from school. #Finally!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mandybaby2007: 3:27pm On Feb 16, 2015
MsNas:

Inclement weather in illinois too, so we are on shutdown too, all four campuses of the school. #Singinghalleluyah#
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ttmacoy: 4:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Feb 16, 2015
zeezahbee:
una dey try oo. i had to switch on the AC today. it was freaking 70degree fahrenheit in houston and it has been around that for few weeks now.

Omg! shocked That's about 22 degrees celsius. I've never experienced that in the past 5-6 months. It doesn't even get that warm here in the summer. lipsrsealed embarassed cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 4:39pm On Feb 16, 2015
JustCurious:

That highlighted part makes me doff my hat for you all in Ark... *doffs*LOL* I wouldn't forget my experience in a jiffy. #I came visiting Little Rock, same time, last year. And, I had a dose of the climatic condition, which led to our program schedule disrupted, Schools, Offices, restaurant CLOSED. Such a 'unique' State in comparism with others, visited. I remember we chatted in one of the threads (Canada), last year. Thank you for the heads up. grin
No Kidding! Arkansas is really a unique state. You will not believe I was still wearing shorts on saturday cos the weather was like 20OC. Now it has dropped to -10OC. Lmao. And funny enough it doesn't really snow here, it sleets and rains ice! I mean Ice falls from the sky like rain. And when it does, the ice weighs down the power lines and poof! Electricity and internet is gone. The sleet also make it impossible to go out cos it so slippery and will destroy the soles of your boots. angry Lol. I sure will miss this place after graduation cheesy Such funny weather. I knew the sunshine and good weather we have been having all winter will come back and haunt us cry cry

Make sure you come back in the Fall/Summer. That time na tornado galore. Na every week tornado dey shakara us. grin Wait o, we talked on the Canadian thread?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 4:44pm On Feb 16, 2015
mandybaby2007:

Inclement weather in illinois too, so we are on shutdown too, all four campuses of the school. #Singinghalleluyah#
Lol. You no sing Halleluyah reach me. I had a quiz today and I didn't study. Now, I can rest easy. Yay! grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
msnas you no fit stay for Arkansas ni? What are your plans after graduation and when will you be graduating?
MsNas:

No Kidding! Arkansas is really a unique state. You will not believe I was still wearing shorts on saturday cos the weather was like 20OC. Now it has dropped to -10OC. Lmao. And funny enough it doesn't really snow here, it sleets and rains ice! I mean Ice falls from the sky like rain. And when it does, the ice weighs down the power lines and poof! Electricity and internet is gone. The sleet also make it impossible to go out cos it so slippery and will destroy the soles of your boots. angry Lol. I sure will miss this place after graduation cheesy Such funny weather. I knew the sunshine and good weather we have been having all winter will come back and haunt us cry cry

Make sure you come back in the Fall/Summer. That time na tornado galore. Na every week tornado dey shakara us. grin Wait o, we talked on the Canadian thread?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JustCurious: 5:06pm On Feb 16, 2015
MsNas:

I remember how I almost slipped while trying to have a pose with the Little Rock 9 statues at the State Capitol. No thanks to the sleets. grin grin (then, I remembered your warning). I can't remember the thread title now. I would check up, later. By God's grace, I look forward to a revisit, especially as a commissioned Ambassador of Good Will. #ArkansasTraveller. smiley Really, Ark. is a very beautiful place to be...sugbon weather yen ko derun. Eku sleet o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:13pm On Feb 16, 2015
sirRiddy:
msnas you no fit stay for Arkansas ni? What are your plans after graduation and when will you be graduating?
Bro..
This GRE wan dey get as e be...
Abeg explain how [1/4]^-3 =4^3

CC: Dicapino
CC: coolbibz
Cc: other gurus!
Help this olodo boy ..

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:21pm On Feb 16, 2015
=[1/4]^-3
=1/[1/4]^3
=1/1/4^3
=4^3

ojah you better dust your nova and go through the quant... smiley
Make all those girls free you for now, brother make you smash this GRE
and tell them 'Their father grin'

profojah:

Bro..

Help this olodo boy ..

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:26pm On Feb 16, 2015
joenicewake:
Steve, your phone was on Voicemail when i called. Lets talk next time, okay?
You called me when my phone went off..i was on GPS yesterday..so it ran my battery out..T-mobile too had network issues,so i could not make calls.I will call you myself later
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
profojah:

Bro..
Help this olodo boy ..

My brother, from a fellow plant guy, if you are still struggling with this, don't book date yet ooo. shocked. Brush up very well. Anyway you still have time. Best

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 5:34pm On Feb 16, 2015
MsNas:

Lol. You no sing Halleluyah reach me. I had a quiz today and I didn't study. Now, I can rest easy. Yay! grin
Olodo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 5:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
JustCurious:
I remember how I almost slipped while trying to have a pose with the Little Rock 9 statues at the State Capitol. No thanks to the sleets. grin grin (then, I remembered your warning). I can't remember the thread title now. I would check up, later. By God's grace, I look forward to a revisit, especially as a commissioned Ambassador of Good Will. #ArkansasTraveller. smiley Really, Ark. is a very beautiful place to be...sugbon weather yen ko derun. Eku sleet o.
Yeah. Exactly! AR is beautiful but the weather na die. I remember wearing Uggs on that stupid sleet when I first got here. You know they don't have any threading under the sole. Mehn, na so I for die by slipping and splitting my head open. But God said, Thou Shall not die grin When next you come to AR, go to Fort Smith, Texarkana and Hot Springs. Its beautiful down there. I do not like Little Rock, too much crackheads up there. grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:40pm On Feb 16, 2015
sirRiddy:
=[1/4]^-3
=1/[1/4]^3
=1/1/4^3
=4^3

Thanks bro...girls bawo!...
Just came back from work and decided to carry this up....brain iyaff over full
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mystiqme:

My brother, from a fellow plant guy, if you are still struggling with this, don't book date yet ooo. shocked. Brush up very well. Anyway you still have time. Best
Thanks brother...No be my fault!.. grin
The way Manhattan explained it wasnt cleared enough compare to what I saw in the Nova Math...
I never book date..I just dey freestyle with it...Thanks my Oga!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 5:50pm On Feb 16, 2015
profojah:

Thanks brother...No be my fault!.. grin
The way Manhattan explained it wasnt cleared enough compare to what I saw in the Nova Math...
I never book date..I just dey freestyle with it...Thanks my Oga!

So plant biology from Unilag? What direction are you looking into here? Ecology? Biotech? Env. Sci. I could give you pointers depending on your interest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:57pm On Feb 16, 2015
Ojah, I dey envy you o. See free mentorship from mystique. I wish person dey wey dey passionate about computer
science and software engineering around me. Everybody just want to code, research na nonsense for here. Na only
when grants dey, everybody go dey form researcher. grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:12pm On Feb 16, 2015
oga mi, I sent you a mail.
Mystiqme:

So plant biology from Unilag? What direction are you looking into here? Ecology? Biotech? Env. Sci. I could give you pointers depending on your interest.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Feb 16, 2015
stevecrun:
You called me when my phone went off..i was on GPS yesterday..so it ran my battery out..T-mobile too had network issues,so i could not make calls.I will call you myself later
Ok tx. i also wanted to hook you up with a nice gurl on the day of Val, from New Jersey too. She's my babe's friend but don't know if she has a new bf now.

Don't wanna talk more with her anymore coz my gf is getting much jealous. Had to promise that i won't talk to her anymore.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:22pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mystiqme:

Enviromental sci.
I have applied to some schools for Ms Biology(Paleontology concentration, Phycology, conservation biology) so i need to get mysef prepared this time around...i got admission from University of Baltimore(Ms.Forensic sci) but was unlucky my visa wasn't approved!...I've deferred , a new & updated i20 on d way...But I need to work on the others...
Your pointers will be highly appreciated bro....Kindly help this dull boy!..Thanks

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
sirRiddy:
Ojah, I dey envy you o. See free mentorship from mystique. I wish person dey wey dey passionate about computer
science and software engineering around me. Everybody just want to code, research na nonsense for here. Na only
when grants dey, everybody go dey form researcher. grin
Its good to serve the Lord!... I think say na only me be Botanist/Plant biologist on this thread!...Free mentorship nla...! grin cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 6:28pm On Feb 16, 2015
profojah:

Enviromental sci.
I have applied to some schools for Ms Biology(Paleontology concentration, Phycology, conservation biology) so i need to get mysef prepared this time around...i got admission from University of Baltimore(Ms.Forensic sci) but was unlucky my visa wasn't approved!...I've deferred , a new & updated i20 on d way...But I need to work on the others...
Your pointers will be highly appreciated bro....Kindly help this dull boy!..Thanks

Wait, so why are you doing GRE again. You already got admission. Is the issue funding[quote author=sirRiddy post=30790733]oga mi, I sent you a mail.

Sirriddy, I'm on it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 6:37pm On Feb 16, 2015
sirRiddy:
Na God know that one oo. Lmao
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 6:38pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mystiqme:

Olodo
Lmao. Na me be that oo. I agree gidi gan.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:41pm On Feb 16, 2015
Mystiqme:

[i]Wait, so why are you doing GRE again. You already got admission. Is the issue funding
The GRE is for the other schools...The one I did last year wasn't that good enough, tho it wasn't part of Ubalt' admission requirement...The admission had already been given, so i rushed to take it 1month to my interview date for embassy sake..i only prep for 2weeks thinking GRE is moi-moi but your boy con go fumbled!...Imagine!

I was given 24strokes for fumblin cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:46pm On Feb 16, 2015
Profojah, leave nairaland go study that GRE o, 195usd no be small money again considering the exchange rate.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:47pm On Feb 16, 2015
seconded... cheesy
slimmy05:
Profojah, leave nairaland go study that GRE o, 195usd no be small money again considering the exchange rate.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
slimmy05:

In 2chainz deep voice *TRUE*
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:48pm On Feb 16, 2015
sirRiddy:
=[1/4]^-3
=1/[1/4]^3
=1/1/4^3
=4^3

Do come here come make cash on calculus tutorials. 10usd/hr.

But boring social life here. But if you got a car, then you'll be good. I intend getting next semester, so once am back from chicago and I get good cash, then I should.

(1) (2) (3) ... (346) (347) (348) (349) (350) (351) (352) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60