Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,430 members, 7,850,517 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:00 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (355) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (874004 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:51pm On Feb 17, 2015
Walspring:

I hope the listen to you sha
It's normal courtesy. They are open minded here and not the narrow minded africans
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:56am On Feb 18, 2015
PussySandie:

Haha tongue
Girlie, You just typing gibberish on NL here, following me up &down as if you're a disciple ..

Anyways, The guy sent an email with an attachment concerning the stuff to me, i've sent it to you but kindly text me your gmail add, lemme also forward it there...60%/40%

DEAL?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 1:31am On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
You need a chill pill.
slimmy what does that mean?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by birdman(m): 2:06am On Feb 18, 2015
stevecrun:
One of the veterans of this thread*In Birdman's voice,What happened to that boy*

he was talking ish..the embassy put a clap into that boy

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by jakeharris(m): 2:41am On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
It's normal courtesy. They are open minded here and not the narrow minded africans

What state are you in slimy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:50am On Feb 18, 2015
jakeharris:

What state are you in slimy?
TN, you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
But they have got guns angry
slimmy05:
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:06am On Feb 18, 2015
Okay Wale. thanks for your contribution.
Walspring:

I dont think the VO at the embassy use that to judge during visa interview because i knew more than 3 guys on this thread that their soa for admission application and visa interview were of different banks and they got their visas

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:08am On Feb 18, 2015
Guys that just registered for the TOEFL exam recently, abeg I need your help.
My friend tried to use the paypal method just like the GRE but it did not work.
Please, I need your help
cc Dicapino
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:10am On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
Yes I can. Do I send down my account details. grin
How much does it cost? You know i'm Igbo? cheesy

Guys, which is the cheapest courier for international parcels?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by suxes2005(m): 10:00am On Feb 18, 2015
Just a quick one y'all.

There was a mis-spelling on ds160 in the name field.

eg: Jennifer spelt as Jenniffer. Is there a big deal in this?

I tried to re-schedule the appointment, it says another fee must be paid
before another appointment can be schedule.

Meanwhile, the date was the first one booked, there has never been a
reschedule of date.

Insights needed please.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 10:04am On Feb 18, 2015
EVERY DAY! shocked angry shocked sad
We have someone asking about wrongly spelt names!
Are there any that are spelt correctly? angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 10:09am On Feb 18, 2015
worry359:
EVERY DAY! shocked angry shocked sad
We have someone asking about wrongly spelt names!
Are there any that are spelt correctly? angry
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by barackodam: 10:24am On Feb 18, 2015
Walspring:

Make sure you write SAT since you going for an engineering course but if you are financially buoyant, you can write the two

Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kellycute(m): 10:42am On Feb 18, 2015
Good morning house.. Please I want to fill my DS 160 form *US student visa stuff* there is dis question of address where u gona stay in US. I obviously don't hv any family in san franscisco where my sch is situated so how can I tackle the address ish since I don't want to stay in the school dormitory. Am thinkin of bookin an hotel close to d school jus for few day and then luk for apartment off campus. My question is can I use the hotel address? Don't know if embassy accept those kinda thing as far as student visa is concern. Slimmyman and other gurus in the house please enlighten a brother. Give me the tip on how to go about it. God bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tosynbolade(m): 11:02am On Feb 18, 2015
Pls house, what range will a CGPA of 3.63/5.00 fall after Evaluation.
.thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 11:12am On Feb 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
Guys that just registered for the TOEFL exam recently, abeg I need your help.
My friend tried to use the paypal method just like the GRE but it did not work.
Please, I need your help
cc Dicapino

The paypal option is also availabe on toefl; I used it when I paid . Check your paypal account to see weda it still active
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kellycute(m): 11:19am On Feb 18, 2015
kellycute:
Good morning house.. Please I want to fill my DS 160 form *US student visa stuff* there is dis question of address where u gona stay in US. I obviously don't hv any family in san franscisco where my sch is situated so how can I tackle the address ish since I don't want to stay in the school dormitory. Am thinkin of bookin an hotel close to d school jus for few day and then luk for apartment off campus. My question is can I use the hotel address? Don't know if embassy accept those kinda thing as far as student visa is concern. Slimmyman and other gurus in the house please enlighten a brother. Give me the tip on how to go about it. God bless
please someone should answer me oo lol. Thank you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 11:27am On Feb 18, 2015
kellycute:
You used your school address
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:31am On Feb 18, 2015
Dicapino flash me with your active number.
dicapino:

The paypal option is also availabe on toefl; I used it when I paid . Check your paypal account to see weda it still active
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:34pm On Feb 18, 2015
kellycute:
Oga, put the school address!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kellycute(m): 12:55pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ctemi:

You used your school address
thank you cutemi and profojah.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mandybaby2007: 1:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
kellycute:
please someone should answer me oo lol. Thank you
Put school address whether u intend 2stay der on not.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
Dicapino flash me with your active number.
Do you have Subpatra's number?...kindly text me Or Tell him to call me...thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:24pm On Feb 18, 2015
profojah:

Do you have Subpatra's number?...kindly text me Or Tell him to call me...thanks!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 1:57pm On Feb 18, 2015
profojah:

What are u still doing on NL? Omo yin lo ka iwe re $195 no be chance again abeg concentrate on ur GRE
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Feb 18, 2015
Ok, i wasn't so lucky last year mainly cos i couldn't hurdle my transcripts issues, deadlines passed and i'm still down here in Nigeria licking our gov't's ass (excuse my lingua).
This year, i'd push my luck as far as antartica but i need your help (veterans in the house).
Ok, the sec. Sch i attended was a fed. Unity sch. And are pretty backward concerning this transcripts issue. I don't think they even keep records of it... Cos wen i ask, the look on their faces point straight to their ignorance. I aced my SAT's, and the funds are readily available. But how can i get ahold of transcripts? Should i do it illegally? Please help a brother out. I'm famished and outta ideas! And recommend unis for me.. I mean user-friendly unis that don't require straight A's to b an alumni. Y'all know what i mean

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:08pm On Feb 18, 2015
Samsleek7:
Ok, i wasn't so lucky last year mainly cos i couldn't hurdle my transcripts issues, deadlines passed and i'm still down here in Nigeria licking our gov't's ass (excuse my lingua).
This year, i'd push my luck as far as antartica but i need your help (veterans in the house).
Ok, the sec. Sch i attended was a fed. Unity sch. And are pretty backward concerning this transcripts issue. I don't think they even keep records of it... Cos wen i ask, the look on their faces point straight to their ignorance. I aced my SAT's, and the funds are readily available. But how can i get ahold of transcripts? Should i do it illegally? Please help a brother out. I'm famished and outta ideas! And recommend unis for me.. I mean user-friendly unis that don't require straight A's to b an alumni. Y'all know what i mean
First of all, your school can get you this transcript regardless of the situation. Just tell whoever that is in charge. And that you want to use it for Admission abroad.

There are so many good schools out there but it really depends on how much you're able to pay. Scholarship is also available.

Is your WAEC Result solid?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:32pm On Feb 18, 2015
sirRiddy:
But they have got guns angry
They never restrict you from having yours?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:39pm On Feb 18, 2015
suxes2005:
Just a quick one y'all.

There was a mis-spelling on ds160 in the name field.

eg: Jennifer spelt as Jenniffer. Is there a big deal in this?

I tried to re-schedule the appointment, it says another fee must be paid
before another appointment can be schedule.

Meanwhile, the date was the first one booked, there has never been a
reschedule of date.

Insights needed please.

Try to email the embassy and seek for their assistance as regards the issue. Paying another visa fee would be annoying. Sorry about this.

The only time I've had this issue of names misspelt is usually with my Uni secretary, I don't know if they drank beer before computing spreadsheets.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:58pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
They never restrict you from having yours?
How's the weather today there..a friend there told me its snowing today
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by suxes2005(m): 5:15pm On Feb 18, 2015
slimmy05:
Try to email the embassy and seek for their assistance as regards the issue. Paying another visa fee would be annoying. Sorry about this.

The only time I've had this issue of names misspelt is usually with my Uni secretary, I don't know if they drank beer before computing spreadsheets.

Thanks slimmy.

Mailed the embassy and they agreed to help.

~ Sheyi

(1) (2) (3) ... (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) (358) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.