Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (354) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870708 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 6:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Ferdimako, where have you been?
slimmest slimmy05, did you buy your winter jacket in lagos? I'm trynna get where I can get a cheap one here b4 leaving.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Ferdimako, where have you been?
Lagos Nigeria. Ms is yet to finish. My supervisor went on leave. I don't wanna do skill assessment without it. I smell a negative outcome with only dip and b.sc! have u talked with Gideon?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
boofydon:
slimmest slimmy05, did you buy your winter jacket in lagos? I'm trynna get where I can get a cheap one here b4 leaving.
I bought mine here in US. A friend here got one for me and it cost pretty much. I only bought leather jacket in naija and some sweaters. Go to Abule egba (super bus stop) you should get fine stuffs there, go either Monday or Wednesday. You can also try Yaba too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
ferdimako:

Lagos Nigeria. Ms is yet to finish. My supervisor went on leave. I don't wanna do skill assessment without it. I smell a negative outcome with only dip and b.sc! have u talked with Gideon?
not at all. He was meant to travel in January. I will drop facebook messages for him
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
jenns:

WorryNot bro...am gonna DHL it to you. We go hook up sha. Gonna PM when the time is right bro.#OneLove#
Thanks my broda..PM me anytime and i will get it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 7:36pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
I bought mine here in US. A friend here got one for me and it cost pretty much. I only bought leather jacket in naija and some sweaters. Go to Abule egba (super bus stop) you should get fine stuffs there, go either Monday or Wednesday. You can also try Yaba too.
thanks for your reply. I'll check abule egba. Someone also told me it cost pretty much over there - so I guess he said the fact.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Feb 17, 2015
boofydon:
thanks for your reply. I'll check abule egba. Someone also told me it cost pretty much over there - so I guess he said the fact.
Some get theirs cheap though. But I think it's the season now for it. I got this for free though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:43pm On Feb 17, 2015
It would be relatively cheap during the summer time here. So I would checkout stores only and get good and cheap ones against winter.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 7:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
It would be relatively cheap during the summer time here. So I would checkout stores only and get good and cheap ones against winter.
Maybe I'll just buy only leather jacket and some sweaters then. Thanks for your time.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 7:50pm On Feb 17, 2015
thanks (slimmy,kenny,sir riddy, and steve) for all your explanations, una too much.
will be sending it this friday
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 7:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
dannybrown19:
thanks (slimmy,kenny,sir riddy, and steve) for all your explanations, una too much.
will be sending it this friday
U welcome bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 8:10pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:

Also check ebay, if you know your size very well. Once I figured out my size, I got clothing for dirt cheap there.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:54pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
not at all. He was meant to travel in January. I will drop facebook messages for him
OK
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PussySandie(f): 9:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
profojah:

Come! Must you quote me up and down NL....
Haha tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:58pm On Feb 17, 2015
boofydon:
Maybe I'll just buy only leather jacket and some sweaters then. Thanks for your time.
Good then. There are stores here you can get cheap clothing.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:05pm On Feb 17, 2015
Mystiqme:

Also check ebay, if you know your size very well. Once I figured out my size, I got clothing for dirt cheap there.
will do that during summer. I already got good ones now. Thanks. I just have to figure out my size

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by JustCurious: 10:15pm On Feb 17, 2015
MsNas:

Make sure you come back in the Fall/Summer. That time na tornado galore. Na every week tornado dey shakara us. grin Wait o, we talked on the Canadian thread?

Hi MsNas, I just realised that the thread is no more. It must have gone with the 'hurricane' wind, last year. undecided cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
stevecrun:
Come quick oo

Okay big boss

#Fall

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:20pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
cry Even me self don tire for myself.

Abeg no tire and if you tire make you refire ooo grin grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:21pm On Feb 17, 2015
JustCurious:

Hi MsNas, I just realised that the thread is no more. It must have gone with the 'hurricane' wind, last year. undecided cheesy

Nairaland hurricane wind... Right
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:22pm On Feb 17, 2015
barackodam:
Guys, please I wanna apply for abroad institutions, mainly US and UK, civil engineering.

Should I seat for SAT or TOEFL, I wanna write just one. Which would be better.

Thanks in anticipation

Make sure you write SAT since you going for an engineering course but if you are financially buoyant, you can write the two
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 10:26pm On Feb 17, 2015
where can i do research or publish one in the state,- my school is a dumb ass
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:27pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
will do that during summer. I already got good ones now. Thanks. I just have to figure out my size
Yo, can you buy me some tracksuits?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:28pm On Feb 17, 2015
profojah:

Which st.upid signal be that...

Xmobile network signal.. grin grin grin grin grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:30pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Please, where is graviton2?

I thought of him last week.. His number ain't connecting
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:34pm On Feb 17, 2015
sirRiddy:
When one is issued i-20, I thought the school would give one's info to the people at the
embassy which they always stare at during the interview. During the course
of this interview, will the VO be indifferent when he sees that the SOA used
during admission is different from the one being presented at the interview?

kennyrony:

I wasn't the one that ask that question, I only gave an advice. I think sometimes last year a guy was denied cos of that. He said he use UBA SOA for his I-20, and during d interview he went with First bank SOA, in which d 2 SOA bear his father's name. And was still dined. Hope u'v not forgotten that d documents use in applying will be uploaded to SEVIS which d embassy have access to

I dont think the VO at the embassy use that to judge during visa interview because i knew more than 3 guys on this thread that their soa for admission application and visa interview were of different banks and they got their visas
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:35pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
A case of sponsorship is different. It's either it reads family funds or personal funds or the name of the person printed on the I-20. Once the I-20reads family funds. It's no issue with the embassy at all.

Like my case, I sent my dads bank statement and during embassy I tendered my brothers statement of account. I still have countless of people who did thesame

You are board with this big boss
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
joenicewake:
Yo, can you buy me some tracksuits?
Yes I can. Do I send down my account details. grin

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:41pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
Dude turned atheist when stuffs went bad. Had to switch options to Canada and those dude hardly give scholarship. I wish he got in here with his visa.

stevecrun:
So that guy did not use his visa at all..and he got the visa before we all did..For me,him switching sides to canada is like jumping from frying pan to fire..But seriously,because his school threatened him from Nigeria..he lost both balls..na wa oo

zeezahbee:
he didnt take a chill and follow the advice here. the school only just want him to spend a semester with them. he told the about his plans before he left naija

I told him the way out but is like he is not ready to do it..

The way out is to wait for a year when the sevis fee will expire and he will just pay a new sevis fee to the new school sevis number he is attending and with this nothing dey happen, but i dont know why he is not doing that...

I guess he is scared of POE immigration
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:42pm On Feb 17, 2015
exxy:
where can i do research or publish one in the state,- my school is a dumb ass
You need a chill pill.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Feb 17, 2015
But some folks drive like they'on crack. It's crazy it here and am scared of driving. Too many hill road and they still can take it slow.

Even Oyibo man go use toilet him no go flush. This syndrome na everywhere. I called this guy back and told him to use the handle.

House, please, how do you guys learn how to make your bread and some basic stuffs here. I don't know how to make Jack. I can only make stew and that's where it ends. I eat out and I don't like my weight off late 78. I calculated my BMI and its ok with my height. I don't need the gym now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:48pm On Feb 17, 2015
slimmy05:
But some folks drive like they'on crack. It's crazy it here and am scared of driving. Too many hill road and they still can take it slow.

Even Oyibo man go use toilet him no go flush. This syndrome na everywhere. I called this guy back and told him to use the handle.

I hope the guy listen to you sha

(1) (2) (3) ... (351) (352) (353) (354) (355) (356) (357) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51