Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:24 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (380) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (865893 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 12:19am On Mar 01, 2015
Walspring:

Next available dates for SAT is MAY and June but is likely you can write toefl next month but i must tell you the truth, you need proper preparation for this tests

Is better you tell your school that your results for the tests will be coming out May ending.. Even ielts next available date for Lagos ans Ibadan is May

Think well and prepare well for the tests too because over 35k or 40k no be small money oo grin grin grin grin
ok sir, i will email them now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:14am On Mar 01, 2015
dannybrown19:

ok sir, i will email them now

Good...!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 1:14am On Mar 01, 2015
Please house, I receive a documents from the school I applied to. (Certification of Finances Form) which am to sign and also my Sponsor and send back to d school via email. But the issues now is my Sponsor (Dad) is presently not around and I have to submit ASAP. Pls can My sister just sign it for me. Can signature be verify by the school? Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:19am On Mar 01, 2015
kennyrony:
Please house, I receive a documents from the school I applied to. (Certification of Finances Form) which am to sign and also my Sponsor and send back to d school via email. But the issues now is my Sponsor (Dad) is presently not around and I have to submit ASAP. Pls can My sister just sign it for me. Can signature be verify by the school? Thanks
sure, your brother can sign it for you. His name can suffice as signature.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 1:20am On Mar 01, 2015
slimmy05:
sure, your brother can sign it for you.
Thanks bro
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Glocal1: 2:44am On Mar 01, 2015
kennyrony:

He had 166V 168Q.
. Nice one, ders a guy with 168V 160Q n still planning to rewrite just to improve d quants score, I wonder what's der to rewrite.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 3:39am On Mar 01, 2015
Dear God,I wish and hope to start my Application this Month..Money on my mind..2015, am stepping my foot into the U.S.I believe and so shall it be..I declare on this Forum and i would come here to give my testimony this year..Nothing,And i mean,Nothing would ever ever pull me back

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 4:56am On Mar 01, 2015
profojah:

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy....See condition wey give your padi...ebdib na Oga na , wen you, slimmy ,dicapino, coolbibz, stewee, stevecrun, worry, OjaP , innovativeame, MsNas and other efikos neva beat his score, na me wey be olodo for math wan do.....Hard task!!

Efiko wetin?
Abeg I take God beg you... with all the bastard Asians for my school...When dem read once me go read the same thing 3times!
Study and claim your prize..sorry Wife!
Who be the babe?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 4:56am On Mar 01, 2015
profojah:

Hahahahahaha cheesy cheesy....See condition wey give your padi...ebdib na Oga na , wen you, slimmy ,dicapino, coolbibz, stewee, stevecrun, worry, OjaP , innovativeame, MsNas and other efikos neva beat his score, na me wey be olodo for math wan do.....Hard task!!

Efiko wetin?
Abeg I take God beg you... with all the Efiko Asians for my school...When dem read once me go read the same thing 3times!
Who be the babe?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 7:06am On Mar 01, 2015
Glocal1:
. Nice one, ders a guy with 168V 160Q n still planning to rewrite just to improve d quants score, I wonder what's der to rewrite.
Hmmmm. Probably He wanted going to Harvard
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Gdmrng House, A frnd of mine is attending an interview on wednesday. He will be coming from IB a day earlier. Can someone gv me directions and possibly a cheap hotel where he can lodge overnight.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:21am On Mar 01, 2015
Stewee:

Efiko wetin?
Abeg I take God beg you... with all the Efiko Asians for my school...When dem read once me go read the same thing 3times!
Who be the babe?
Lol ...Those Asians are book,..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:31am On Mar 01, 2015
Soyedele1:
Gdmrng House, A frnd of mine is attending an interview on wednesday. He will be coming from IB a day earlier. Can someone gv me directions and possibly a cheap hotel where he can lodge overnight.

Tell your friend to check jovago.com and he/she should click victoria island Lagos under the destination box OR he/she should type "Cheap hotels in Victoria island, Lagos" on the search button...The cheapest hotel very close to the embassy you can see is 6-7k,..at Adeola Odeku, Saka tinubu, adeyemo alakija, Tiamiyu...They are just 5mins drive to d consulate..

Happy New Month!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:33am On Mar 01, 2015
profojah:

Tell your friend to check jovago.com and he/she should click victoria island Lagos under the destination OR he/she should type "Cheap hotels in Victoria island, Lagos" on the search button...The cheapest hotel very close to the embassy you can see is 6-7k,..at Adeola Odeku, Saka tinubu, adeyemo alakija, Tiamiyu ..They are just 5mins drive to d consulate..

Happy New Month!!

God bless You
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:38am On Mar 01, 2015
Soyedele1:

God bless You
Bless you too my brother..Your head is Valid
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 8:30am On Mar 01, 2015
profojah:

Projah how Gre jacking dey go ......hope its going well. Have you registered for the test?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olaopts: 9:15am On Mar 01, 2015
Hello House,

Please I need your advise. I have been given an admission to study Computer Science at an American University.

If I want to apply for a visa, I can only use my own company account which currently has 6M Naira. I am not running my personal account, so it has below 50k in it. What should I do? Should I withdraw the whole amount and deposit it into my personal account?

Moreover, how much do you think I must have in my account to satisfy my financial stability? When applying for the course, the school requested that I send them a statement covering nothing less than $35,000 USD. That fund covers the tuition and housing of 1 year. I’m guessing I have to study there for 2yrs and 6 months.

Please advise
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by worry359(m): 9:54am On Mar 01, 2015
olaopts:
Hello House,
Moreover, how much do you think I must have in my account to satisfy my financial stability? When applying for the course, the school requested that I send them a statement covering nothing less than $35,000 USD. That fund covers the tuition and housing of 1 year. I’m guessing I have to study there for 2yrs and 6 months.
Please advise

To be very safe you should have enough to pay all the time of your tuition (work in out from the website.)
Add to that enough for accomodation, feeding, books and living costs.
Add cost of air fares.
Then add a safety amount think of things like exchange rate!

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 12:15pm On Mar 01, 2015
slimmy05:
Each time I see your post, bigfrancis21, imperiouxx and mystiqme, I just have that sweet motivation. It will only get better.
Chai. I'm not on the same level with those folks oooo.lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:02pm On Mar 01, 2015
imperiouxx:

We will meet one of these days. PM let's exchange number.
you have a pm bro,pls check ur email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olaopts: 2:03pm On Mar 01, 2015
worry359:

To be very safe you should have enough to pay all the time of your tuition (work in out from the website.)
Add to that enough for accomodation, feeding, books and living costs.
Add cost of air fares.
Then add a safety amount think of things like exchange rate!

Thank you for your comment.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:28pm On Mar 01, 2015
dicapino:

Projah how Gre jacking dey go ......hope its going well. Have you registered for the test?
Thanks bro!..how your side?

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:35pm On Mar 01, 2015
joenicewake:
Cool baby. Am on my way to the airport now. Wish me a safe journey cheesy

I haff hear lol cheesy, pm me so u can call with your Germany number so I can be sure cheesy, lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:44pm On Mar 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
I haff hear lol cheesy, pm me so u can call with your Germany number so I can be sure cheesy, lol
I am unable to swipe my Gtbank card here. I left like 20k inside. Its a savings account and also activated for online transactions anyway. Do you use Gtbank and are you able to swipe either at walmart or kroger store?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 4:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
slimmy05:
I am unable to swipe my Gtbank card here. I left like 20k inside. Its a savings account and also activated for online transactions anyway. Do you use Gtbank and are you able to swipe either at walmart or kroger store?
it will not work with swiping, u need to give the sales associate to insert or swipe it in front of her. I tried it often and it works
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
it will not work with swiping, u need to give the sales associate to insert or swipe it in front of her. I tried it often and it works
so you're sayin I should give Her the card and then imput my pin right? I also have a friend who wants to buy money order but it hasn't been going through.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:39pm On Mar 01, 2015
mattkelly:
Dear God,I wish and hope to start my Application this Month..Money on my mind..2015, am stepping my foot into the U.S.I believe and so shall it be..I declare on this Forum and i would come here to give my testimony this year..Nothing,And i mean,Nothing would ever ever pull me back
Amen Oo

Me too

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 01, 2015
zeezahbee:
it worked. Thanks. Was able to buy money order
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by penroll55(m): 7:51pm On Mar 01, 2015
Walspring:

The statement is needed to crosscheck if applicant have the required money to fund his education and this is done mostly when reviewing applicant form before making admission decision

I am surprise to know that her school granted her admission without her bank statement, Maybe there is a reason for that
Most schools usually grant admissions after application fee has been paid but they only issue l20 documents when the student show means of financial capability and thats when the issue of bank statements comes up not before admission is granted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by penroll55(m): 7:52pm On Mar 01, 2015
Amefrica:

Actually, most US schools require bank statements as part of the admission requirements. If your package isn't complete (bank statement incl.), they won't decide admission.

Most schools usually grant admissions after application fee has been paid but they only issue l20 documents when the student show means of financial capability and thats when the issue of bank statements comes up not before admission is granted
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 8:09pm On Mar 01, 2015
penroll55:

Okay bro and thanks

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by claremont(m): 9:17pm On Mar 01, 2015
Any Nigerian in the Fort Bragg, NC area of United States?! I would be there for 7 weeks from this weekend for work purposes, and I wouldn't mind meeting fellow Nigerians on my days off.

My apologies if this isn't the right thread for this.

(1) (2) (3) ... (377) (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa