Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (381) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867564 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 10:42pm On Mar 01, 2015
Walspring:

Good...!!!
Hello oga Walspring, i forgot to say i wrote SAT in january 2012 and got a score of 1230 all together, i will like to know how long SAT last and can i pay ask Gieva to forward that score to the to the school considering the time limit i have to get the admission then i can write TOEFL next month?
please i need your opinion
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:53pm On Mar 01, 2015
dannybrown19:

Hello oga Walspring, i forgot to say i wrote SAT in january 2012 and got a score of 1230 all together, i will like to know how long SAT last and can i pay ask Gieva to forward that score to the to the school considering the time limit i have to get the admission then i can write TOEFL next month?
please i need your opinion

You can send scan copy and also talk to your school admission officer that you can give him/her your college board user id and password to verify your score online so that it will save you from spending almost $40 to send result to the school.

Is good to write toefl or ielts because the score is too low but lemme ask what you score in you Maths and CR

Try send me pm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 11:06pm On Mar 01, 2015
Walspring:

You can send scan copy and also talk to your school admission officer that you can give him/her your college board user id and password to verify your score online so that it will save you from spending almost $40 to send result to the school.

Is good to write toefl or ielts because the score is too low but lemme ask what you score in you Maths and CR

Try send me pm

just sent u an email
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dannybrown19: 11:22pm On Mar 01, 2015
Walspring:

Try send me pm

this are the scores:
Reading: 430
math: 490
writing: 310
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by warriboy21(m): 11:48pm On Mar 01, 2015
abeg make una help me beg uniben make dem release my transcript na sad
dis na 2 3month o..de r saying its in d last phase bla bla bla.

me i must de obodoyinbo by dis fall o.. angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 12:26am On Mar 02, 2015
warriboy21:

Lol... try and get someone's contact at your school registry office so they can update on what is going on or even check their records for you secretly. No worry Obodoyinbo is sure for hope. Hope you are working on other documents too so that it won't delay your application?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by ttmacoy: 11:09am On Mar 02, 2015
That bad lol?

mattkelly:
Dear God,I wish and hope to start my Application this Month..Money on my mind..2015, am stepping my foot into the U.S.I believe and so shall it be..I declare on this Forum and i would come here to give my testimony this year..Nothing,And i mean,Nothing would ever ever pull me back

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
warriboy21:

Lol.. grin grin grin grin grin grin

How your GRE test ? You no even update us again

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GrandBelz: 1:15pm On Mar 02, 2015
[color=#770077][/color]
Hello ya All
I must confess when I first joined this forum, I was hoping to be spoon feed, I asked a question to which I got no response, I was getting angry, I later realised nobody owes me anything. So I followed the advice of one of the members and did the needfull - read past post.
Now I must confess I am better informed, even though I know nothing yet, but I believe I know where to start from.
Please I need materials to prepare for G.R.E, cos Mr Eldb score is my target hoping to snatch Profojah's future wife( a beg na joke ooo grin) ...materials ooo a beg from the Ogas @Justwise @Walspring @MsNas @Imperiouxx @Slimmy05 @Bigfrancis @godG @Graviton2 @Stevecrunn @Zeezahbhee @SirRiddy @Profojah @Dicapino @Coolbiz @Stewee @Worry359 @OjaP @Kennyrony @Mystiqme @Amefrica @Amerinancy ....and all the other Ogas at the top.
Kudos ya all, and have a blessed week ahead.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by tayotp: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hello everyone,please am preparing to write gre ,been reading books for a while now,Barron,Kaplan,Gruber..not done wit them though,pls in terms of the sections(quant,analytical),which of the books should I pay more attention.e.g may be Barron is best for quantitative,Kaplan verbal....

Thank you all
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GrandBelz: 1:22pm On Mar 02, 2015
That was getting too long...but I must say A VERY BIG THANK YOU to you all...GOD BLESS YOU PLENTY.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 1:27pm On Mar 02, 2015
GrandBelz:
[color=#770077][/color]
Hello ya All
I must confess when I first joined this forum, I was hoping to be spoon feed, I asked a question to which I got no response, I was getting angry, I later realised nobody owes me anything. So I followed the advice of one of the members and did the needfull - read past post.
Now I must confess I am better informed, even though I know nothing yet, but I believe I know where to start from.
Please I need materials to prepare for G.R.E, cos Mr Eldb score is my target hoping to snatch Profojah's future wife( a beg na joke ooo grin) ...materials ooo a beg from the Ogas @Justwise @Walspring @MsNas @Imperiouxx @Slimmy05 @Bigfrancis @godG @Graviton2 @Stevecrunn @Zeezahbhee @SirRiddy @Profojah @Dicapino @Coolbiz @Stewee @Worry359 @OjaP @Kennyrony @Mystiqme @Amefrica @Amerinancy ....and all the other Ogas at the top.

Send empty or blank message to selfstudy360@gmail.com or you click on this link to download it
http://grepdf..in/search/label/GRE%20Books%20Download
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by GrandBelz: 1:29pm On Mar 02, 2015
Walspring:

Send empty or blank message to selfstudy360@gmail.com or you click on this link to download it
http://grepdf..in/search/label/GRE%20Books%20Download
Thanks so much.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 2:28pm On Mar 02, 2015
GrandBelz:
[color=#770077][/color]
Hello ya All
Lol. I never become Oga ooo, dis one wey my name dey appear among d real men. Lol. All d best bro.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by djmakson(m): 3:40pm On Mar 02, 2015
tayotp:
Hello everyone,please am preparing to write gre ,been reading books for a while now,Barron,Kaplan,Gruber..not done wit them though,pls in terms of the sections(quant,analytical),which of the books should I pay more attention.e.g may be Barron is best for quantitative,Kaplan verbal....

Thank you all

I prepared for GRE using Kaplan material for the Analytical writing part. It's well structured to tutor on how to write on issues and analyse arguments. It has sample essays that would give you an idea of how to respond to various questions. I also used Barron for the Quant. It was after the exam that I appreciated the books more.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:51pm On Mar 02, 2015
House, is there any other international calling card cheaper than boss revolution?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by justwise(m): 4:23pm On Mar 02, 2015
sirRiddy:
Invited him

Using this thread to advertise another forum is not a good idea.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:31pm On Mar 02, 2015
No vex bros. I don forget
justwise:

Using this thread to advertise another forum is not a good idea.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:47pm On Mar 02, 2015
Where is charyz who got visit visa on this thread, he planned on booking his flight December. Those dude who came here lying that they got visa. See, don't allow any crook pm you that he can assist you, they are fraudster.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:55pm On Mar 02, 2015
slimmy05:
Where is charyz who got visit visa on this thread, he planned on booking his flight December. Those dude who came here lying that they got visa. See, don't allow any crook pm you that he can assist you, they are fraudster.
Haha. cheesy Slimmy FBI...Abeg keep opening their yansh..lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sqlerror: 5:59pm On Mar 02, 2015
Hmmmmmmmm
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:00pm On Mar 02, 2015
profojah:

Haha. cheesy Slimmy FBI...Abeg keep opening their yansh..lol
how's your application going with ETSU?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 02, 2015
GrandBelz:
[color=#770077][/color]
Hello ya All
lol .. ike'ochi a di'm.

Anyways, do as Walspring said...I downloaded every materials thru that stufz but if you also need the hard copy of ManhattanRC, Barron and ETS GRE quant practice question, pm me, but you gast ready to make photocopies ooo cos na one of my Oga on this forum get am!!..

Good luck bro, May you meet and surpass ebdib score na'aha jesus but won't get my wife
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:19pm On Mar 02, 2015
slimmy05:
how's your application going with ETSU?
Coool bro!...thanks..
You knw say na ETSU & others wan make me do GRE again...so I need to get you and SirRiddy score this time around..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 7:17pm On Mar 02, 2015
slimmy05:
House, is there any other international calling card cheaper than boss revolution?

Why not get Ringo,Rebtel...cheap and saves you the hassle of having to always type 011234...

(1) (2) (3) ... (378) (379) (380) (381) (382) (383) (384) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.