Stats: 3,162,147 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:34 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (414) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (873654 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 1:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:59pm On Mar 22, 2015
akin3102:

@ebdib, Thanks for the advice.. I am still expecting some funds from the school, though it might be after ist semester..I am thinking of using my uncle's account to apply for the VISA and defer the admission if possible till the fund is given..Please does dat sound as a good idea.I will appreaciate any possible schools offering mining engineering at the master level with funds.

First semester means the first semester you start. Whatever session it is. Deferring wont change anything
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:12pm On Mar 22, 2015
Hey bro. Hope you are doing ok? I sent you a mail on friday. I have worked on the stuff and would send you the new copy tomorrow.
ebdib:

First semester means the first semester you start. Whatever session it is. Deferring wont change anything
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 2:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
joenicewake:
Hello, what date exactly did you cancel your appointment? Tell me...

well it probably should be around January 6 2015.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
clow:

I just checked my profile,i checked appointment history,the only date reflecting is the date I chose and cancelled and the status there is reflecting as "cancelled". or is it that I am checking the wrong place.
Ok, now what date is on there when you cancelled your Appointment?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
clow:

well it probably should be around January 6 2015.
Probably? You're not even so sure. Pls send an e-mail to the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 2:53pm On Mar 22, 2015
joenicewake:
Probably? You're not even so sure. Pls send an e-mail to the embassy.

Okay will do so,but from ur experience pls what do u think,do u feel d initial is gone and secondly please can u help me with d mail address.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:58pm On Mar 22, 2015
lentywilly:
Been a while. Miss this house. I declare unlimited Visa success stories this year. Every Member of this house is blessed.
AMEN!!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:05pm On Mar 22, 2015
clow:

Okay will do so,but from ur experience pls what do u think,do u feel d initial is gone and secondly please can u help me with d mail address.
Technically, I think few days to your Appointment date with the consulate is okay. The money does not go down the drain.

But i am not so sure right now till i view the website again.

Kind of tired now.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 3:35pm On Mar 22, 2015
joenicewake:
Technically, I think few days to your Appointment date with the consulate is okay. The money does not go down the drain.

But i am not so sure right now till i view the website again.

Kind of tired now.

OK Bro thanks..when u have time pls help..really appreciate
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by boofydon: 4:20pm On Mar 22, 2015
joenicewake:
hehe...the storm is over now. H r u?
I'm doing fine. 7 days in North Carolina and still feeling the effects of jetlag sad embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
clow:

OK Bro thanks..when u have time pls help..really appreciate
If you miss your Appointment, your visa fee is gone down the drain. This is simply coz the Appointment System is programmed to make your receipt number becomes automatically void and your file closed.

In other words, if you cancel your Appointment twice, your visa fee also becomes useless cheesy

A lot to talk about bro.

Third, if you cancel your Appointment late, then it becomes void again. You cannot use the receipt to reschedule an Appointment anymore. If you fall on any of these, then your money is gone.

Send an e-mail to the embassy. Hope it is clear now!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:27pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls frnds,how long does it takes waec to send my NOV|DEC GCE,2004 ,to WES for evaluation,people tells me 13 day,is it true friends?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Richmond996: 6:30pm On Mar 22, 2015
Pls people
Which collection center do immigrants go pick up their passport. I have two address here am confused

1 GSS at victoria island and the other one ar d new airport road

Thanks for d reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by clow(m): 6:31pm On Mar 22, 2015
joenicewake:
If you miss your Appointment, your visa fee is gone down the drain. This is simply coz the Appointment System is programmed to make your receipt number becomes automatically void and your file closed.

In other words, if you cancel your Appointment twice, your visa fee also becomes useless cheesy

A lot to talk about bro.

Third, if you cancel your Appointment late, then it becomes void again. You cannot use the receipt to reschedule an Appointment anymore. If you fall on any of these, then your money is gone.

Thanks bro,but I only cancelled 1nce and it was done,well b4 my planned date.
Thanks Man.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 6:38pm On Mar 22, 2015
Richmond996:
Pls people
Which collection center do immigrants go pick up their passport. I have two address here am confused

Thanks for d reply
You should be told by the VO were to pick it up
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 8:01pm On Mar 22, 2015
profojah:
Slimmy, Joenicewake, Jchi9876 and Mattkelly... Justwise just called me now, he say make I tell una say ban dey smell for una head, he's thinking of the length of your ban grin

Its OK guyz, let's forget everything and keep this thread moving..

@djmakson...Nice one...Your head is valid

It is well!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Mar 22, 2015
Richmond996:
Pls people

Thanks for d reply

You chop visa
You didn't share transcript for others to learn just like you did while lurking around the thread.
You're here coming to ask for ideas on pick up.
You've got some nerves dude.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 8:29pm On Mar 22, 2015
Richmond996:
Pls people

Thanks for d reply
Pick whichever location that would be convenient for you. The VO will remind you of where to pick it after having your visa approved at the embassy.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Richmond996: 8:44pm On Mar 22, 2015
ebdib:

You chop visa
You didn't share transcript for others to learn just like you did while lurking around the thread.
You're here coming to ask for ideas on pick up.
You've got some nerves dude.

Since when did you become a monitoring spirit. Besides, students visa and immigrant visa are different things. sad
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:56pm On Mar 22, 2015
Richmond996:

Since when did you become a monitoring spirit. Besides, students visa and immigrant visa are different things. sad
Relax. Lol. He taught probably you went for student visa interview and didn't share your experience.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:40pm On Mar 22, 2015
Richmond996:

Just a trend I've noticed

@all if this thread was helpful it's because others decided to share their experiences so pls endeavour to share your info to help others.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olenime(m): 9:46pm On Mar 22, 2015
I will share my success transcript very soon by God's grace! Just relax guys!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 9:47pm On Mar 22, 2015
olenime:

Amen and me too..I believe
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennycooly: 12:06am On Mar 23, 2015
If u have gone for d interview, d consular must have circled one of d addresses on a paper he/she gave u or probably must have told u where to pick it up...
Richmond996:
Pls people

Thanks for d reply
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by bbdd: 12:09am On Mar 23, 2015
olenime:

Amen.
I tap into your faith for mine too.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:29am On Mar 23, 2015
oloyeadeniyi:
Hello house I need ur candid opinion. My bank insisted they are giving me one copy of account statement but I've applied to 4 schools. Is it wise to submit photocopy of bank statement to school in this kind of scenario?
Thank you as I await responses.

this is funny, if you like request for it 100 times, all is know is that you will be charged 100 times. So why are they insisting that they will print one for you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:33am On Mar 23, 2015
dayflower:
Pls frnds,how long does it takes waec to send my NOV|DEC GCE,2004 ,to WES for evaluation,people tells me 13 day,is it true friends?

why didn't you ask the courier at the waec office.. Those people who said 13 days, have they done that before you need to ask them and if its yes, then their answers are correct.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:37am On Mar 23, 2015
joenicewake:

A lot to talk about bro.

New development, you can only cancel appointment date once now and not twice again..

Also canceling of appointment date must be done 3 days to the date that was picked for interview..
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:42am On Mar 23, 2015
profojah:
Slimmy, Joenicewake, Jchi9876 and Mattkelly... Justwise just called me now, he say make I tell una say ban dey smell for una head, he's thinking of the length of your ban grin

Its OK guyz, let's forget everything and keep this thread moving..

@djmakson...Nice one...Your head is valid

Is it with Mtn or Airtel or Glo or Etisalat gringringrin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 12:50am On Mar 23, 2015
lentywilly:
Been a while. Miss this house. I declare unlimited Visa success stories this year. Every Member of this house is blessed.

Amen... In the name of Jesus
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 1:06am On Mar 23, 2015
[quote author=Walspring post=31903374]

Is it with Mtn or Airtel or Glo or Etisalat gringringrin[/quote

None of the above bros..I just confirm say the guy that calls himself,just something no even get phone nor job for that country called U.K wey hin they..if hin get job,he no go dey do MOD for nairaland they do local champion..he fit ban me sef,i dont care

(1) (2) (3) ... (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)