Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,264 members, 7,846,236 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 12:35 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (873066 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by haffikem(m): 3:02pm On Mar 21, 2015
akin3102:
Hello all, I have been following this thread lately and is really helping. I got admission for fall 2015 in SDSM&T, yet to be issued i-20 and no fund yet.I was thinking of boosting my account to 3M and also use my rich uncle's account so that I can claim self sponsor and primary support from my uncle but the boosting has not been easy.Please what is the probablity of using my uncle's account as my sponsor to get VISA at the embassy..though we dont bear the same surname, is from my mum side.Needs advice form all the gurus here.Thanks

first of all you should find out the possibility of getting funding or assistance of any sort when you get over there probably after your first semester.

also you should find out if that 3M ..but i doubt will take you for first year cos tuition dey....accommodation dey... feeding too .you pay for utilities ...plus other personal effects too.

these are the things you put into consideration .....esp now dollar vs naira is on the high side...else bro.....find person borrow cos they dnt give people money for USA oooh.

please be guided and make the best decision.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:03pm On Mar 21, 2015
The primary aim of interview is to verify all the information you supplied. That is why whenever you're talking, the VO is busy looking into your eyes and staring at the computer. Do not panic. He or she is only making a decision whether to approve or deny your application.

Furthermore, telling the CO what he or she wants to hear is a good way to get your visa. So try as much as you can to make a lot of sense and use body language. Body language is a powerful tool to convince someone. Have used it and it worked for me.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by haffikem(m): 3:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
joenicewake:
@Slimmy05, please refrain from quoting me anymore. Your words on me lately have been so fragile and disrespectful. Your words are just horrible.

You don't pay my bills. Even my big brother cannot insult me the way you did. Saying that i don't have a first degree is so much insult to me and my family.

The more people like you hate on me, the more I progress in life.

One thing in life is certain; that those who criticize are not happy themselves.

@joenicewake pls calm down.....we are all subject to constructive criticism anytime anyday ...@slimmy is just commenting on his observations of which most of us here too have but maybe dnt give a hoot to comment .

you sound randomly immature in your comments and he is just guiding you. thats all...if you have been a serious roomie in this thread..if not for anything respect should be accorded to @slimmy amongst others for the free fair advice given to us all including you. after all you came here for solution i guess....

if he says you don't have first degree and you so aggrieved..just post a scanned copy of your degree certificate .i think it solves the whole issue..cos i know you ain't @joenicewakuari...

please we all here to learn ....... we should be open to constructive criticism .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 3:21pm On Mar 21, 2015
haffikem:

@joenicewake pls calm down.....we are all subject to constructive criticism anytime anyday ...@slimmy is just commenting on his observations of which most of us here too have but maybe dnt give a hoot to comment .

you sound randomly immature in your comments and he is just guiding you. thats all...if you have been a serious roomie in this thread..if not for anything respect should be accorded to @slimmy amongst others for the free fair advice given to us all including you. after all you came here for solution i guess....

if he says you don't have first degree and you so aggrieved..just post a scanned copy of your degree certificate .i think it solves the whole issue..cos i know you ain't @joenicewakuari...

please we all here to learn ....... we should be open to constructive criticism .

spokesman

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 3:30pm On Mar 21, 2015
haffikem:

Lol. Funny u...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:35pm On Mar 21, 2015
slimmy05:
How old are you? Joe, you don't have a first degree. Learn, criticism is a form of appreciation. You have a lot of growing up to do
Slimmy, please leave me alone. Leave me alone Mr. Know-it-all. cheesy

Indeed, Joe is an illiterate and you're educated cheesy

Leave me alone. I'm begging you in the name of God. Or did you wake again on a wrong side?

I didn't go to school and you're the professor? Isn't it a shame? cheesy

Please leave me alone and don't spoil my mood today cheesy Hahahahahaha.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
Haffikem, we have a troll on this thread. I've decided to ignore him cos we ain't on thesame speed. He's long been licking my ass seeking for my attention. If you check his profile and his comments you'll know he's just a juvenile
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:05pm On Mar 21, 2015
haffikem:

Spokesman. How much did he pay you? Don't fucck with me, ok? Pls respect yourself. It's better I become an illiterate, have my company and employ both of you as slaves.

Please i don't want trouble!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 4:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
slimmy05:
Haffikem, we have a troll on this thread. I've decided to ignore him cos we ain't on thesame speed. He's long been licking my ass seeking for my attention. If you check his profile and his comments you'll know he's just a juvenile

Chairman of billionaires in TN good you are taking note of my comments.

An empty korodom makes the loudest noise

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:54pm On Mar 21, 2015
@Jchi9876, my man, lets leave them. Real men don't look for trouble.

If someone says you're an illiterate, just say thank you and move on. Life is full of surprises.

Lets just leave them.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mbeenox: 5:18pm On Mar 21, 2015
joenicewake:
Yes it is. But some countries now get 5 and 10 years visas. Lol.
joenicewake:
[quote author=joenicewake post=31846300]

Are u being serious? Why u lol
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mbeenox: 5:19pm On Mar 21, 2015
Can u get 2years of visit visa to USA?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mbeenox: 5:28pm On Mar 21, 2015
joenicewake:
Give urself brain
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 5:39pm On Mar 21, 2015
mbeenox:
Give urself brain
Pls what did i do to you guys? Why insulting me also?

To answer your question, India and China are now issued 5 and 10 years visa respectively.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:32pm On Mar 21, 2015
mbeenox:
Can u get 2years of visit visa to USA?
Don't mind those lousy kids. China agreement with US on a long term tourist/visit/ student visa dates back Nov., 2014. I don't why each time he just reads a blog and get some unimportant information he comes here like the kids he's (information box) rants on thread: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/news/ChinaVisas.html

The B2 (Tourist/Visit) has a minimum duration of 6 months, but you're sure of multiple entry visa of 2years.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 7:33pm On Mar 21, 2015
joenicewake:
Lol, that's very true. Life is also difficult in America. Sent a friend of mine 1,000 dollars last week just to pay bills and keep life going. May God bless me coz i've really tried for some people.

Hmmm,Bros you can lie ohhh..you sent someone $1000?chai,200,000naira just like that?chai,you be Dangote's pickin nii?Picture of you sending the $1000 or,you know the rest

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by olenime(m): 7:34pm On Mar 21, 2015
It ok guyz, you both av got d knowledge we need to make this thread as helpful as ever! Please, don't try quarrel over little issuez, as we the 'grass' will suffer it most! Make your commentz without insults, seems u both got some scores to settle b4 now, but u can do it personally! Or better till, avoid each oda!
Plz, Let kip the questions and answers rolling without insultz! "Insultz really do hurt"

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:36pm On Mar 21, 2015
olenime:
It ok guyz, you both av got d knowledge we need to make this thread as helpful as ever! Please, don't try quarrel over little issuez, as we the 'grass' will suffer it most! Make your commentz without insults, seems u both got some scores to settle b4 now, but u can do it personally! Or better till, avoid each oda!
Plz, Let kip the questions and answers rolling without insultz! "Insultz really do hurt"
I don't get the scores to settle with a kid. Its better you ask your question rather than waste your time on this.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:37pm On Mar 21, 2015
mattkelly:

Hmmm,Bros you can lie ohhh..you sent someone $1000?chai,200,000naira just like that?chai,you be Dangote's pickin nii?Picture of you sending the $1000 or,you know the rest
grin Self appraisal. You just need to ignore them, they are just an ass. I've ignored one of them and its hurting him so bad wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 7:38pm On Mar 21, 2015
slimmy05:
Don't mind those lousy kids. China agreement with US on a long term tourist/visit/ student visa dates back Nov., 2014. I don't why each time he just reads a blog and get some unimportant information he comes here like the kids he's (information box) rants on thread: http://travel.state.gov/content/visas/english/news/ChinaVisas.html

The B2 (Tourist/Visit) has a minimum duration of 6 months, but you're sure of multiple entry visa of 2years.

the Methuselah with a slimmy brain

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
slimmy05:
grin Self appraisal. You just need to ignore them, they are just an ass. I've ignored one of them and it hurting him so bad wink

Abi ohh..All me sha want na evidence..You can say anything,but i need evidence to back it up to believe..abi no be so slimmy the baddo?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:49pm On Mar 21, 2015
mattkelly:

Hahahaha i don suffer for nairaland. Tom, Dick and Harry now talk to me anyhow. But it's good somehow, coz i've been able to know who my true friends are.

Next time, don't address me as bro. Sir would be a lot better.

I send money through China. Do u hv any business there? Let me help you out while you pay in return.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:51pm On Mar 21, 2015
mattkelly:

Abi ohh..All me sha want na evidence..You can say anything,but i need evidence to back it up to believe..abi no be so slimmy the baddo?
grin Na so. The ass licker they background dey shadow like thief. I don ignore the guy, so tay the tin dey pain am cheesy Get used to people lying on nairaland. I will one day drag them out wink

They travel to Germany today and transfer money from China tomorrow. They are everywhere. Meanwhile, I got selected for SARU program in Germany, would be there for two weeks. tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 7:57pm On Mar 21, 2015
slimmy05:
Nothing, limited competitive funding. Well, if you desire working in dinning as a graduate student then fine. That was why I threw myself here to enjoy the free schooling without much competition embarassed

only gullible people will fall for this crap you posted.

like i said many months before you even got here u go suffer for TN and you done already start.
the school you are which i know isnt "free" like u want everyone to think your whizkid self is getting it.

i dey package your jonesin. just wait

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:58pm On Mar 21, 2015
grin grin grin They are seriously seeking attention. The best way to deal with kids is ignore them grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
olenime:
Brother, it's okay. Just be focused.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 7:59pm On Mar 21, 2015
slimmy05:
grin grin grin

i want you to always quote me no dey run to people whey u fit flex muscle grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by djmakson(m): 8:07pm On Mar 21, 2015
Honestly, it's saddening that lately the thread has been turned to a battled ground where rants are being directed to one another. I want to believe we have mature minds in here. The essence of the thread is being defeated here and you can imagine the impression a new Nlander will get seeing all these on a first visit. We see ourselves as family here. If you have issues with anyone PM him or her and settle it. Don't spread your dirty lined outside.

Please please please and please let this issue go and let's be of help to one another.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 8:08pm On Mar 21, 2015
djmakson:
Honestly, it's saddening that lately the thread has been turned to a battled ground where rants are being directed to one another. I want to believe we have mature minds in here. The essence of the thread is being defeated here and you can imagine the impression a new Nlander will get seeing all these on a first visit. We see ourselves as family here. If you have issues with anyone PM him or her and settle it. Don't spread your dirty lined outside.

Please please please and please let this issue go and let's be of help to one another.

nairaland na Bible abi ur work?
why u carry the site for head

4 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
djmakson:

Truth. Sorry house. Done smiley

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mattkelly: 8:11pm On Mar 21, 2015
joenicewake:
Hahahaha i don suffer for nairaland. Tom, Dick and Harry now talk to me anyhow. But it's good somehow, coz i've been able to know who my true friends are.

Next time, don't address me as bro. Sir would be a lot better.

I send money through China. Do u hv any business there? Let me help you out while you pay in return.

Won tun tii de ohh..No,I dont have business in China,i only have in somali and Afghanistan..Na lie go kill u..Shioorr

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Jchi9876: 8:12pm On Mar 21, 2015
mattkelly:

Won tun tii de ohh..No,I dont have business in China,i only have in somali and Afghanistan..Na lie go kill u..Shioorr

lol you from Oluyole too cheesy grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Express Entry/federal Skilled Workers Program - Connect Here Part 7 / Lets Talk About Estonia

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.