Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,960 members, 7,828,401 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (411) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (870208 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:42pm On Mar 20, 2015
smh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Omo Igbo...o wa lara e. undecided
slimmy05:
send me Naira make I convert am for you here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:44pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
smh. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed Omo Igbo...o wa lara e. undecided
Don't worry, when you come here, atleast you won't be gallivanting, I would show you around. tongue

Hope you're preparing well. Aim at schools that give funding o. Don't go and start looking for new york and Texas o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:46pm On Mar 20, 2015
I dey try bro.
Na NYSC be the koko now. expecting Lag or Sambisa.
And them no dey post people to that side.
slimmy05:
Don't worry, when you come here, atleast you won't be gallivanting, I would show you around. tongue

Hope you're preparing well. Aim at schools that give funding o. Don't go and start looking for new york and Texas o.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:48pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
I dey try bro.
Na NYSC be the koko now. expecting Lag or Sambisa.
And them no dey post people to that side.
leave that NYSC bullshit and get yo'ass here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:50pm On Mar 20, 2015
grin grin Alright. Oju lo pe si. Thanks a lot
You have a kind heart
slimmy05:
leave that NYSC bullshit and get yo'ass here.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:53pm On Mar 20, 2015
sirRiddy:
grin grin Alright. Oju lo pe si. Thanks a lot
You have a kind heart
undecided I know it's because of that Sikira Omo Iya elewa you are still waiting for NYSC. Don't forget that when you leave, Taju, that has been patronizing the mother since he got his bricklayer job go knack am belle.

3 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:56pm On Mar 20, 2015
cheesy cheesy cheesy
slimmy05:
undecided I know it's because of that Sikira Omo Iya elewa you are still waiting for NYSC. Don't forget that when you leave, Taju, that has been patronizing the mother since he got his bricklayer job go knack am belle.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 8:20pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Bad guy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sannywills: 8:28pm On Mar 20, 2015
GREETINGS BRODA,MY SISTER GOT AN F1 VISA SINCE 2013 AND HER 2 YEARS VISA HAS EXPIRED HOW CAN SHE GET HER REMAINING 2 YEARS,
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE SHOULD DO, SHE IS SCHOOLING IN SMSU. HOPING TO GET YOUR REPLY
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 20, 2015
Justwise, what's up? Is it okay to invite one of the online VOs so he or she could tell us why they turn down visas on community colleges?

I really want to learn more in life.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 20, 2015
sannywills:
GREETINGS BRODA,MY SISTER GOT AN F1 VISA SINCE 2013 AND HER 2 YEARS VISA HAS EXPIRED HOW CAN SHE GET HER REMAINING 2 YEARS,
PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVICE WHAT DO YOU SUGGEST WE SHOULD DO, SHE IS SCHOOLING IN SMSU. HOPING TO GET YOUR REPLY
She can do a drop box. I don't have the full information. A friend of mine travelled to belguim to renew his visa. But try the drop box route
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sannywills: 8:35pm On Mar 20, 2015
GREETINGS BRODA JUSTWISE,MY SISTER GOT AN F1 VISA SINCE 2013 AND HER 2 YEARS VISA HAS EXPIRED HOW CAN SHE GET HER REMAINING 2 YEARS,
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by aadeyi: 8:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
sannywills:

She won't have any problem at all in as much as her F1 status is still valid. Just tell her to take her passport and I-20 to her DSO's office. They know what to do from there. Wish her good luck.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 8:47pm On Mar 20, 2015
sannywills:
GREETINGS BRODA JUSTWISE,MY SISTER GOT AN F1 VISA SINCE 2013 AND HER 2 YEARS VISA HAS EXPIRED HOW CAN SHE GET HER REMAINING 2 YEARS,
She can renew her visa in any country apart from USA. If she doesn't mind can she travel to Nigeria and do drop box in Lagos/Abuja. or she can go to neighboring countries like Mexico, Canada or United Kingdom.

Note:
Make sure she inform her school international advisor before embarking on the journey oooooooooooo. Because her school will need to sign her I20 form and give her studentship letter confirming that she is a student of the school, also, tell her to request for her transcript before traveling. Transcript is part of the requirements for F1 visa renewal.
Wish her all the best not (goodluck) in advance.

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 8:52pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
I think it's better for them to atleast have that free benefit too. No excuse for not having atleast an associate degree
that is if they (citizen) will go to school. they prefer to waka about and smoke The government haff spoilt them . wish i had 1 percent of what they are getting.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sannywills: 9:00pm On Mar 20, 2015
broda pls dont be offended what is drop box and if she come down to NIGERIA IS SHE GOING TO PAY ANOTHER VISA FEE
PLS HELP ME
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by biikeys(m): 9:09pm On Mar 20, 2015
sannywills:
broda pls dont be offended what is drop box and if she come down to NIGERIA IS SHE GOING TO PAY ANOTHER VISA FEE
PLS HELP ME

http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/niv_dropbox.html
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 9:11pm On Mar 20, 2015
sannywills:
PLS HELP ME
Even if she ask to pay Visa fee, how much is Visa fee compare to wat she want...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 9:12pm On Mar 20, 2015
sannywills:
broda pls dont be offended what is drop box and if she come down to NIGERIA IS SHE GOING TO PAY ANOTHER VISA FEE-YES
PLS HELP ME

To qualify for the DHL Drop Box Visa Renewal Program, visa applicants must be applying to renew either a B1/B2, an F, an L, or an H visa. They must satisfy all of the following criteria for their visa class. If applying as a group or family, all members must fulfill each criteria to use the program.
For an F visa holder:

•The applicant is a Nigerian passport holder;
•The applicant’s last visa interview resulted in issuance of an F visa;
•The visa expired no more than one year prior to reissuance;
•The applicant is attending the same school the original visa was issued for;
•The applicant’s endorsed I-20 is submitted with the application;
•A current transcript is included with the application;
•The applicant was at least 14 years old at the time of the last issuance or will be under the age of 14 at the time of reissuance; and
•The applicant has never been arrested nor had an encounter with law enforcement, customs, or immigration officials in the United States.
http://nigeria.usembassy.gov/niv_dropbox.html

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 9:59pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:

Slimmy wetin happen with texas school......give your boy information......yu neva talk that one since ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:16pm On Mar 20, 2015
dicapino:

Slimmy wetin happen with texas school......give your boy information......yu neva talk that one since ooo
Nothing, limited competitive funding. Well, if you desire working in dinning as a graduate student then fine. That was why I threw myself here to enjoy the free schooling without much competition embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by dicapino: 10:40pm On Mar 20, 2015
slimmy05:
Nothing, limited competitive funding. Well, if you desire working in dinning as a graduate student then fine. That was why I threw myself here to enjoy the free schooling without much competition embarassed

Strong word..... embarassed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:16am On Mar 21, 2015
Has any body done the drop box method for renewing visa ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by akin3102(m): 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Hello all, I have been following this thread lately and is really helping. I got admission for fall 2015 in SDSM&T, yet to be issued i-20 and no fund yet.I was thinking of boosting my account to 3M and also use my rich uncle's account so that I can claim self sponsor and primary support from my uncle but the boosting has not been easy.Please what is the probablity of using my uncle's account as my sponsor to get VISA at the embassy..though we dont bear the same surname, is from my mum side.Needs advice form all the gurus here.Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by mbeenox: 8:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Please I heard some got a visit visa of 2 years to USA, is that possible?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:12am On Mar 21, 2015
@Slimmy05, please refrain from quoting me anymore. Your words on me lately have been so fragile and disrespectful. Your words are just horrible.

You don't pay my bills. Even my big brother cannot insult me the way you did. Saying that i don't have a first degree is so much insult to me and my family.

The more people like you hate on me, the more I progress in life.

One thing in life is certain; that those who criticize are not happy themselves.

5 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:14am On Mar 21, 2015
akin3102:
Hello all, I have been following this thread lately and is really helping. I got admission for fall 2015 in SDSM&T, yet to be issued i-20 and no fund yet.I was thinking of boosting my account to 3M and also use my rich uncle's account so that I can claim self sponsor and primary support from my uncle but the boosting has not been easy.Please what is the probablity of using my uncle's account as my sponsor to get VISA at the embassy..though we dont bear the same surname, is from my mum side.Needs advice form all the gurus here.Thanks

Even if you do this and get a visa. I won't advice my worst enemy to come to the states without a way of solving his finances. It's a life you don't want for yourself trust me. Tomorrow one uncle will start to talk rubbish and risks jeopardizing your education. So if you know you can't afford your tuition and associated expenses. My guy stay back and plan well. A word is enough for the wise.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:16am On Mar 21, 2015
mbeenox:
Please I heard some got a visit visa of 2 years to USA, is that possible?
Yes it is. But some countries now get 5 and 10 years visas. Lol.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:32am On Mar 21, 2015
ebdib:

Even if you do this and get a visa. I won't advice my worst enemy to come to the states without a way of solving his finances. It's a life you don't want for yourself trust me. Tomorrow one uncle will start to talk rubbish and risks jeopardizing your education. So if you know you can't afford your tuition and associated expenses. My guy stay back and plan well. A word is enough for the wise.
Lol, that's very true. Life is also difficult in America. Sent a friend of mine 1,000 dollars last week just to pay bills and keep life going. May God bless me coz i've really tried for some people.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 12:14pm On Mar 21, 2015
@Ctemi, how are you doing, longest time. Gat some stuff to discuss wit u, am going to msg u later

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ctemi(f): 2:31pm On Mar 21, 2015
kennyrony:
@Ctemi, how are you doing, longest time. Gat some stuff to discuss wit u, am going to msg u later
Am fine, on a low key thing. Will be expecting
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 21, 2015
joenicewake:
@Slimmy05, please refrain from quoting me anymore. Your words on me lately have been so fragile and disrespectful. Your words are just horrible.

You don't pay my bills. Even my big brother cannot insult me the way you did. Saying that i don't have a first degree is so much insult to me and my family.

The more people like you hate on me, the more I progress in life.

One thing in life is certain; that those who criticize are not happy themselves.
How old are you? Joe, you don't have a first degree. Learn, criticism is a form of appreciation. You have a lot of growing up to do

(1) (2) (3) ... (408) (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) ... (502)

Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 15 / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 18 / Lets Talk About Estonia

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.