Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,999 members, 7,817,952 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (430) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (867765 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sofadj(m): 10:20pm On Apr 04, 2015
Hi all, join me as I begin my journey to study in the US. Wrote the GRE 2weeks ago. Scored 152 verbal, 158 Quantitative, Analytical 3.5. Applied to Kentucky, Maryland, Miami and Buffallo for Mph. I just got admission letter from Miami but fees are exorbitant, waiting for the other schools for now
slimmy05:
why not state the schools so peeps here can tell you your chances of getting admits. Can you find MPH? The cheapest should be around 30k dollars. I mean a better school
university of kentucky, University of maryland, state University of new york buffalo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
dayflower:
Pls I need advise,my sister is my international sponsor ,but usa demanded that I should have one here in Nigeria,and right now I have nobody except God,can I use an agent to get the SOA pls,I need answers
you can only do such at your own risk. Using a Nigeria sponsor would atleast prove tie
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 04, 2015
sofadj:
Hi all, join me as I begin my journey to study in the US. Wrote the GRE 2weeks ago. Scored 152 verbal, 158 Quantitative, Analytical 3.5. Applied to Kentucky, Maryland, Miami and Buffallo for Mph. I just got admission letter from Miami but fees are exorbitant, waiting for the other schools for now
university of kentucky, University of maryland, state University of new york buffalo
good schools, hope you can fund the MPH just incase you don't get funding.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:27pm On Apr 04, 2015
dayflower:
Pls I need advise,my sister is my international sponsor ,but usa demanded that I should have one here in Nigeria,and right now I have nobody except God,can I use an agent to get the SOA pls,I need answers

am sure you read slimmy05 post, telling someone not to use agent to ruin his/her and you still asking if you can use agent...

Well just be careful.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:51pm On Apr 04, 2015
haffikem:
@walspring..good evening

please am still patiently waiting for your reply.

Big boss i have replied your pm...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sofadj(m): 11:05pm On Apr 04, 2015
slimmy05:
good schools, hope you can fund the MPH just incase you don't get funding.

Nope I can't, without funding, I really can't.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 04, 2015
slimmy05:
you can only do such at your own risk. Using a Nigeria sponsor would atleast prove tie
thanks ooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:08am On Apr 05, 2015
Please advice me. i have been trying to make payments for GRE and its not responding with my visa card please do you know what i should do? i'll appreciate your assistance
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:04am On Apr 05, 2015
deleyi20:
Please advice me. i have been trying to make payments for GRE and its not responding with my visa card please do you know what i should do? i'll appreciate your assistance
register with PayPal, register your bank details and card and you can make payment with ease.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 05, 2015
slimmy05:
register with PayPal, register your bank details and card and you can make payment with ease.

Thanks for the reply, I have tried creating a paypal account too, still not possible... please what do you advice?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 1:46am On Apr 05, 2015
deleyi20:

Thanks for the reply, I have tried creating a paypal account too, still not possible... please what do you advice?
sirridy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Bimbolamelo: 3:53am On Apr 05, 2015
[quote author=dayflower post=32355638]Pls I need advise,my sister is my international sponsor ,but usa demanded that I should have one here in Nigeria,and right now I have nobody except God,can I use an agent to get the SOA pls,I need answers[/quote. Please don't try to use any agent.....I was in ur shoes last year,my uncle in Chicago was meant to sponsor me but an agent told me not to use his account and the agent gave me a fake account,to cut the long story short I was denied the visa but I thank God I wasn't banned......Use ur sister's own,with God all things are possible and she them she had been ur main sponsor right from childhood
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juniorsmith: 5:06am On Apr 05, 2015
Can anyone accommodate me duringthe summer,we can. Pay for the rent together,and feeding also.Message me if your interested.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 5:43am On Apr 05, 2015
juniorsmith:
Can anyone accommodate me duringthe summer,we can. Pay for the rent together,and feeding also.Message me if your interested.
which state r u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sofadj(m): 5:43am On Apr 05, 2015
juniorsmith:
WHat school?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sofadj(m): 5:48am On Apr 05, 2015
Pls anyone in uni of miami, florida?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juniorsmith: 6:38am On Apr 05, 2015
In florida
zeezahbee:
which state r u
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juniorsmith: 6:39am On Apr 05, 2015
Pensacola university, FL
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 7:06am On Apr 05, 2015
sofadj:

What school in Miami?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 7:11am On Apr 05, 2015
juniorsmith:
Pensacola university, FL

Where is it located in FL?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:16am On Apr 05, 2015
Deleyi20
You must activate your internet banking first to do all these.
go to paypal.com, create an account. Then, you will be asked to add a card to your account.
Next, verify your account.i.e. Linking your paypal account with the card you registered. On your paypal dashboard, there is hyperlink called NOT VERIFIED. Click it and you will be able to verify your card.
In the process of doing this, you will be asked for C-V-V number, a 3-digit pin. This will be found in your bank statement. Go to your online bank account, click bank statement and you will find it. Then use it to complete your verification. Paying with paypal should be smoother from here on.

NB: My card is a GTB mastercard. I don't know how visa card works. Hopefully, it works similarly.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:58am On Apr 05, 2015
Happy Easter everyone! How can I request ETS to send my TOEFL and GRE scores to a school? Answer needed asap.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:03am On Apr 05, 2015
Follow this route
Send My Scores>>Submit>>bla bla bla
Good luck
DARKLIGHT:
Happy Easter everyone! How can I request ETS to send my TOEFL and GRE scores to a school? Answer needed asap.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:19am On Apr 05, 2015
US said that they doesn't need SOA exactly,just letter from the bank here showing the amt of money,current amt in US dollar,when the acct was opened and bank stamp so pls any idea on how to do this?my sister has already submitted her's to them there in US and they collected it
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by sofadj(m): 2:59pm On Apr 05, 2015
Stewee:

What school in Miami?
University of Miami to study Mph
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by juniorsmith: 3:12pm On Apr 05, 2015
Pensacola
Stewee:

Where is it located in FL?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 4:38pm On Apr 05, 2015
slimmy05:
Blaad, this sure a wonderful dude. Do well to get yo'ass here let me see how you'll call those concubines.
grin cheesy Slimmy biko apam aka oooo. No more concubines ò. It's me, myself, innovativeame and I
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:56pm On Apr 05, 2015
innovativeame:

grin cheesy Slimmy biko apam aka oooo. No more concubines ò. It's me, myself, innovativeame and I
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 7:10pm On Apr 05, 2015
No be everybody resemble you. tongue
slimmy05:
undecided
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dopekidd(m): 7:11pm On Apr 05, 2015
Wahsup yall,im an osun state university student,100L. Gat two bros in the states..i wanna write SAT by november..n TOEFL close to that tym too. Im very good in english,buh very bad in maths. I hav d collegeboard book for SAT n a standard book for TOEFL. The SAT,do u think i can prepare for d verbal aspect myself n nt goin for a SAT lesson..i think i'll find a tutor for maths. I need advice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:24pm On Apr 05, 2015
dayflower:
US said that they doesn't need SOA exactly,just letter from the bank here showing the amt of money,current amt in US dollar,when the acct was opened and bank stamp so pls any idea on how to do this?my sister has already submitted her's to them there in US and they collected it

follow as you are being instructed
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:28pm On Apr 05, 2015
Dopekidd:
Wahsup yall,im an osun state university student,100L. Gat two bros in the states..i wanna write SAT by november..n TOEFL close to that tym too. Im very good in english,buh very bad in maths. I hav d collegeboard book for SAT n a standard book for TOEFL. The SAT,do u think i can prepare for d verbal aspect myself n nt goin for a SAT lesson..i think i'll find a tutor for maths. I need advice

get a barron version because you can use the explanation there to practice on your own for the math..

(1) (2) (3) ... (427) (428) (429) (430) (431) (432) (433) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.