Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,374 members, 7,819,354 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:47 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (49) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (868180 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 8:01pm On Sep 14, 2014
[quote author=slimmy05] Dude, what else you want to hear? That its free of charge or you cannot obtain one?[/Quote] help me ask this bloke ooo. I think we can now bargain for passport fee according to age, since he is not up to 18, then he should pay the amount that his reflects his age, if he is 14yrs I will pay 14k . The price is now directly proportional to his age grin.
@ Crypt...... It is a flat rate ooo, whether u are 0.5seconds old, the price is the same. We shouldn't be talking about this again. angry class is over
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yankison(m): 8:02pm On Sep 14, 2014
slimmy05: Not too bad to be scared. Whats the motivation? why did you decide to switch to aviation school and which course are you going for now?

I really want to be a professional , i am going for the airline dispatcher programme . and planning on going for the pilot programmed when i am able to gather enough money for the training .... But i can still pay for the dispatcher programmed right from nigeria and i want to know if the school will indicate on my i20 .. are you familiar with the school
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 14, 2014
yankison:

I really want to be a professional , i am going for the airline dispatcher programme . and planning on going for the pilot programmed when i am able to gather enough money for the training .... But i can still pay for the dispatcher programmed right from nigeria and i want to know if the school will indicate on my i20 .. are you familiar with the school
I am not familiar with the school, just trying to weigh the chances of an M1 visa approval.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:13pm On Sep 14, 2014
yankison:

I am not interested in why you want to be a professional. Why did you change from F1 student to M1, why the sudden change? Do you have aviation experience?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yankison(m): 8:14pm On Sep 14, 2014
slimmy05: I am not familiar with the school, just trying to weigh the chances of an M1 visa approval.

ok so what you think

please i need asdvice from anyone that has gotten visa, at the school or more experiences
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:17pm On Sep 14, 2014
yankison:

ok so what you think

please i need asdvice from anyone that has gotten visa, at the school or more experiences
Ok. Goodluck smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:18pm On Sep 14, 2014
yankison:

ok so what you think

https://www.nairaland.com/stewee
If you want to get a good piece off this thread you would need to be 90% open. Its up to you though.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yankison(m): 8:33pm On Sep 14, 2014
slimmy05: https://www.nairaland.com/stewee
If you want to get a good piece off this thread you would need to be 90% open. Its up to you though.

Are you threatning me , i think i gave open answers or what are you trying to say ? that am lieing ... it seems you havent gone for interview before.

Anyway thanks for the link
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by yankison(m): 8:37pm On Sep 14, 2014
Stewee:

Well I've been to school.
Spoke to my admission officer. Had a school tour yesterday. Wana do biometrics and get an id.
Made a few friends in school(Nigerians). I'm not resuming till sept.
Getting an apartment is priority for me.
...im in a Pilot training school though.

hello bro please i need your correspondence ... i need to know if payign the aviation school fee would increase my chances for visa .. i am going for airline dispatcher training
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 9:26pm On Sep 14, 2014
yankison:

hello bro please i need your correspondence ... i need to know if payign the aviation school fee would increase my chances for visa .. i am going for airline dispatcher training
It does not have anything to do with the chances of getting your visa. Just be smart enough and believe in possibilities. You could be a testimony for this thread of ours.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:55pm On Sep 14, 2014
yankison:

Are you threatning me , i think i gave open answers or what are you trying to say ? that am lieing ... it seems you havent gone for interview before.

Anyway thanks for the link
Stop acting childish. If you can't differentiate between advice and threat, are you sure you can differentiate between F1 and M1.

Even if you pay the fees, the flight fares and accommodation still doesn't give you any chance cos you are advised not to
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 10:03pm On Sep 14, 2014
slimmy05: Stop acting childish. If you can't differentiate between advice and threat, are you sure you can differentiate between F1 and M1.
Even if you pay the fees, the flight fares and accommodation still doesn't give you any chance cos you are advised not to
+1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:43pm On Sep 14, 2014
lol...choi, boys are wicked. How u dey sire?
Mystiqme:
+1
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 14, 2014
sabiguy:

Tagging you a scammer is an understatement cuz im sure 90% of people on this thread already know! That being said, I think you re rude and you can't get it... You just can't! Whatever mentality you posses must have deprived you of knowing how psychologically derailed you are!
You don't need to quote that nincompoop. Attention seeking scammers. Justwise will do justice
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 2:50am On Sep 15, 2014
sirRiddy: lol...choi, boys are wicked. How u dey sire?
I'm fine chief. How's life treating you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 5:26am On Sep 15, 2014
Gevic: bro, wen ar u leaving Naija 4 New york
plan changed,next week thingz. u?
where u heading to?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by domex007: 9:21am On Sep 15, 2014
Hello friends,
Can I use my uncle as my sponsor as against the
company funding? Even if we don't bear d
same surname? He, my dad and my mum bears
my great grand father's name while I bear my
granfather's name.
Also, he is also runs a company account, he
doesn't have a personal account.
How possible is this??
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:45am On Sep 15, 2014
yankison:

Well from my point of view It dun matter.
At least I dint pay mine till I landed in school.
You should be worried about convincing a VO on why you should get a visa.

Please give us an overview on what your resume looks like.

Do you have any experience in the aviation industry? When did you graduate from high school? And/or college? What are you doing now?

Have you found a school?

When do you hope to start this training?

Let's start with that.

#Bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:53am On Sep 15, 2014
yankison: Hello house

I was admitted into PAE aviation school in Florida but i have always been bothered with my interview since i have been denied on F1 , so thinking if it would be an automatic denial goign for an M1 course now ..... Please i want to know if paying my tuition fee to the school for the course would give me more chances with my visa .... I need advice from anyone that has had an experience with the PAE SCHOOL IN FLORIDA AND HOW IT WAS BEFORE YOU GOT YOUR VISA .

THANKS TO THE GURUS

Please what is the full meaning of your school? Do you mean PEA(Phoenix East Aviation)?

Why are you bothered about the interview?
Do you have anything in particular that bothers you?

I encourage you to share so you chances can be better improved.

#Bless
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:56am On Sep 15, 2014
Hey Guys!

It's been a while.
Hope y'all be doing great.
American get as e be ooo but God by my side. grin

Congrats to all who got their visa's approved.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:01am On Sep 15, 2014
domex007: Hello friends,
Can I use my uncle as my sponsor as against the
company funding? Even if we don't bear d
same surname? He, my dad and my mum bears
my great grand father's name while I bear my
granfather's name.
Also, he is also runs a company account, he
doesn't have a personal account.
How possible is this??

Nna why are you not bearing your father's name? #ScrapThat

You are better off with a statement that bears your name. You really don't wana be explaining your family geneology at the stands. Plz do the 'needful'.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:05am On Sep 15, 2014
slimmy05: Stop acting childish. If you can't differentiate between advice and threat, are you sure you can differentiate between F1 and M1.

LMAO!!!
Slimmy my G.
How you doing buddy?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:13am On Sep 15, 2014
Joenice: Haha. Being emotional is part of life sometimes. Because what he said sounded quite ambiguous and someone else might hold it against me.

I was just being social and friendly with Zee. Slimmy, how're you?

I'm already holding it against you. :|
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:28am On Sep 15, 2014
zeezahbee: mine doesn't work at walmart as well. If you have kroger, fiesta, food town, whole food or other stores around, go try them

In daytona beach na so one orobo oyinbo say maki I bring yankee id com.
I come dey ask am where she want make I shit am from. I've not tried the Walmart in Miami tho.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:32am On Sep 15, 2014
Joenice: Hehehe baby gurl, what's up? U funny pass me o. How u dey? How studies? Don't worry I go catch you for Texas one day. smiley

She won't give you egusi soup.
Better join the queue.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:42am On Sep 15, 2014
decreamaster:
plan changed,next week thingz. u?
where u heading to?
Bro, nt now o
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by folamerica(f): 10:47am On Sep 15, 2014
M back fully!!! Av missed u guyz muchooos cry
Got like 500pages to read...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 10:51am On Sep 15, 2014
ebdib:

What happened to Google?
Get to work and research. Mail admission officers bd ask questions.

LMAO.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 11:02am On Sep 15, 2014
olumide098:

Slimmy...Longest time..You just abandoned when immediately i crossed to yankee....Dont mind him ja re..allow the guy first to go and write GRE..Yankee really needs seriously planning for everything oooo...If i tell you wetin my eyes don see before i settle down..Imagine my lecturer just send Query because i missed just one class that have lost 10 percent from my score coz i was busy settling down for accomodation...Advice for guyz when coming down to yankee never believe in your friend..first get adequate plan for everything...beep my BB ja re

Arriving and settling down could be tough. But best believe that's one of the best ways to learn. After you eat MacDonald and drink one keg of Soda you sef will know that Khaki ain't leather.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 11:10am On Sep 15, 2014
Walspring:

Maybe Gtbank is doing system maintenance or upgrading

My bank card selects machines. But as a rule I try to check my balance before attempting any withdrawals. If I can check my bal, then more often than not I can make withdrawals.
My card never works for Wells Fargo atms.

(1) (2) (3) ... (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.