Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,261 members, 7,822,322 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (50) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (869065 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 11:18am On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

LMAO!!!
Slimmy my G.
How you doing buddy?
Am doing great buddy. How's studies? Guess you're taking hard on them chics cos that seems to be everyone's aim smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 11:22am On Sep 15, 2014
teddyrain: Hello my guys there is now change of plans. I won't be leaving 29th. I cancelled that flight but I would be arriving earlier maybe 24th. Please how soon can I start driving with my naija driving license? I plan on getting a ride as soon as I ball in. #team Illinois #team music undecided

You can start driving right away. I did a 4 hour drive to my city when I arrived.
You a map or gps to navigate...if not na Mexico you meet yourself. #Justkiddin
Watch out for speed limits though. Don't let them nab you for that.You want a clean slate when you eventually go to the DMV for a state licence.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 11:27am On Sep 15, 2014
slimmy05: Am doing great buddy. How's studies? Guess you're taking hard on them chics cos that seems to be everyone's aim smiley

Studies is slow. I had to transfer to another flight school in Miami. So I'm currently gonna be here most of the time. Its too early for chics but that too will come.

What's new with you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 11:28am On Sep 15, 2014
slimmy05: Am doing great buddy. How's studies? Guess you're taking hard on them chics cos that seems to be everyone's aim smiley
Please, check ur mail. I have a pressing issue that needs resolution urgently . Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 11:37am On Sep 15, 2014
Amerinancy: sure cars are cheap here. Erryone has a car. When you come in then your pocket and bills will let you know if you really need a car grin

LOL
...or a bicycle.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by domex007: 11:39am On Sep 15, 2014
Pls is there anyone that has used an uncle as sponsor and they don't bear same surname?
My uncle has agreed to give me his bank statement but we don't bear the same surname. I wanna go to the embassy soon with his statement.
Thanks
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 11:41am On Sep 15, 2014
Datanonymous: Hi peeps... I just noticed GTB MasterCard doesn't work in Walmart stores. Is it just me biko? Anyone had this issue before? I tried purchasing a money order today a day gbam!! Been there for hours. Please I need help.

LoL
Pele. It happens.
You could try again later.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by goddyjay(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
hi, please I just got my i-20 form and I know all I have to do is pay for my sevis and visa fee then book a date for an interview, but I don't know how to go about it. can someone help? I'll appreciate it.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 11:52am On Sep 15, 2014
Datanonymous: Is there any nairalander in Tulsa, Oklahoma Biko... Boredom over here is at its peak right now!!! It's such a white city Mehn.... I can't deal with them. I need Naija friends sad

I feel for all of you in OKcity.
The only friend I have there complains all the time about how boring it is.
You adjust don't worry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
goddyjay: hi, please I just got my i-20 form and I know all I have to do is pay for my sevis and visa fee then book a date for an interview, but I don't know how to go about it. can someone help? I'll appreciate it.
You can PM bigfrancis21
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:39pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

Studies is slow. I had to transfer to another flight school in Miami. So I'm currently gonna be here most of the time. Its too early for chics but that too will come.

What's new with you?
Nothing new bro. Good to hear you're settled now. Keep keeping up.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
innovativeame:
Please, check ur mail. I have a pressing issue that needs resolution urgently . Thanks
Alright.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by innovativeame(m): 12:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Thanks Slimmy05 . I got your mail. I appreciate, God bless you real good.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
innovativeame:
Thanks Slimmy05 . I got your mail. I appreciate, God bless you real good.
Anytime. Wish you the best
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 1:50pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

You can start driving right away. I did a 4 hour drive to my city when I arrived.
You a map or gps to navigate...if not na Mexico you meet yourself. #Justkiddin
Watch out for speed limits though. Don't let them nab you for that.You want a clean slate when you eventually go to the DMV for a state licence.
I am looking for admission into a US university
CGPA: 2.8
I want to study LLM m Intl humanitarian law and human right law
I'm 27 yrs graduate.
Please anyone with info of any school that can accept me reply thanks grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:01pm On Sep 15, 2014
teddyrain: I am looking for admission into a US university
I'm 27 yrs graduate.

CGPA 2.8 on a 4.0 scale is OK and there are one thousand and one schools that will accept you, but if you still need info or help on how to search google for schools, I feel for you by the time you'll have to face the consular officer!

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 2:27pm On Sep 15, 2014
how much will a train cost from newyork to mississippi ?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
genealogy, nt geneology---lineage/ancestry.... I saw the word for the first time this morning and you used it now, so I had to quote u wink. Don't blame me, na GRE cause am.lol grin grin
Stewee:

Nna why are you not bearing your father's name? #ScrapThat

You are better off with a statement that bears your name. You really don't wana be explaining your family geneology at the stands. Plz do the 'needful'.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:54pm On Sep 15, 2014
Life has been a salutary and interesting experience.
Mystiqme:
I'm fine chief. How's life treating you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Life has been a salutary and interesting experience.Thanks
Mystiqme:
I'm fine chief. How's life treating you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 2:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
sirRiddy: genealogy, nt geneology---lineage/ancestry.... I saw the word for the first time this morning and you used it now, so I had to quote u wink. Don't blame me, na GRE cause am.lol grin grin

Thanks for correcting me. smiley
Now I can't forget it ever again.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 2:59pm On Sep 15, 2014
teddyrain: I am looking for admission into a US university
I'm 27 yrs graduate.

I PMed u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 3:02pm On Sep 15, 2014
slimmy05: Nothing new bro. Good to hear you're settled now. Keep keeping up.

You do the same!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 3:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

She won't give you egusi soup.
Better join the queue.
Hahaha. You crack me up here. cheesy
Stevo, I don't like joining the queue. I don't like first come first served. I like to maneuver. So it should be last come first served. cheesy

Chief Pilot, I greet you oh!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 3:38pm On Sep 15, 2014
Joenice: Hahaha. You crack me up here. cheesy
Stevo, I don't like joining the queue. I don't like first come first served. I like to maneuver. So it should be last come first served. cheesy

Chief Pilot, I greet you oh!

The 'Nigeria' in you coming on strong grin

How you doing bro? When you coming over here?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 3:56pm On Sep 15, 2014
busola78: hello everyone,am having problems registering online for GRE.please help.thanks

This should help you: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/293#24718753

If you need further assistance, send me a Pm.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 3:57pm On Sep 15, 2014
godG:

You can't register for it online from Nigeria and I doubt if it can be done by proxy. Worry not, from Nigeria, you can still register via phone after creating an account on the site. Check through my posts, you should see where I quoted bigfrancis21 on how to do the phone registration.

Hope this helps.

Not entirely true. You can register for GRE in Nigeria with a Paypal account. Its a simple process. I've done several registrations using this method. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/293#24718753
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

The 'Nigeria' in you coming on strong grin

How you doing bro? When you coming over here?
Next year. But working off campus would be really hard for me due to F1 visa restrictions. You know I am a kind of guy who loves to hop around like a grasshopper and I love money. cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 4:00pm On Sep 15, 2014
bigfrancis21:

Thanks godG for your prompt reply. Actually to that effect, phone GRE registration no longer works. They stopped it around early this year. Now the cheapest and easiest way to register now is to have someone abroad register for you online.

busola78, I can help you register.

There's a better,more effective and quciker means for GRE Registration: via Paypal. I have done this several times. Please read this for more info: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/293#24718753
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:10pm On Sep 15, 2014
@Mckenziii, how are you? How's Valpo? Are there too many Chinese at Valpo? What about Canadians?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 4:17pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hello House,How una dey?

Quick Question:

A friend of mine wants to know if its feasible to be granted the American student Visa using a Global Pathway Preparatory Program I-20. According to my friend, this Pathway was recommended by his admission agent and Only TOEFL is required. From the little i could gather from our discussion, i think the Global pathway program is an English Preparatory program for those whose first language is not English. I really dont know a thing about Global Pathway or how it works and i have strongly advised my friend not to patronise agents as all information regarding admission are available online. Please house, if you have any information on this Global Pathway thing, i'd be glad if you can share it.

Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.