Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,249 members, 7,957,609 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (51) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (888171 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gevic: @bigfrancis, please can TOEFL be registered online?

Yes. Read this: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/293#24718753
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 4:22pm On Sep 15, 2014
sirRiddy: I just registered for my GRE yesterday using paypal. GTB mastercard works well.

1,000 Likes. It seems a lot of people are unaware of this easy,simple method of GRE and TOEFL registration. I wrote a post on this a while ago in Part 5. Its here for all to see: https://www.nairaland.com/1482362/general-u.s.a-student-visa-enquiries-part5/293#24718753
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 4:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
Joenice: Next year. But working off campus would be really hard for me due to F1 visa restrictions. You know I am a kind of guy who loves to hop around like a grasshopper and I love money. cheesy

Lmao
My brother welcome to the party.
Ima PM u.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 4:30pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

Lmao
Ima PM u.
The party you guys have taken everything even the biscuit bone? cheesy
What will I take when i come? I need to get a very hot chick when i come. I did not get your PM. Please send it again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by DanjaNinja(m): 4:33pm On Sep 15, 2014
domex007: Pls is there anyone that has used an uncle as sponsor and they don't bear same surname?
My uncle has agreed to give me his bank statement but we don't bear the same surname. I wanna go to the embassy soon with his statement.
Thanks

I have read of several instances on this situation in Part 4 and 5 of this thread. The difference in surname is not entirely releveant. A proper description of your reationship with your sponsor coupled with a proper definition of why your sponsor wants to fund you should suffice. The V.O's are aware that a good percentage of Nigerians are funded by non- parents : Uncles, aunties and even friends. Just provide a cogent reason for your uncle's support. Stating that your Uncle has been responsible for your education since childhood has worked for several people on this thread. Another valid reason could be your uncle is sponsoring you because your Dad was responsible for his education. The main idea is to clearly define/defend your relationship with your sponsor and your sponsor's reason for funding you. Hope i made some sense?

2 Likes

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 4:34pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

Lmao
Ima PM u.

Bad sharp guy.. How's Florida treating you?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 5:12pm On Sep 15, 2014
exxy: how much will a train cost from newyork to mississippi ?

$218 for a 46hr trip with stopovers. Not worth it. A flight ticket should be just about $100 more.

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:13pm On Sep 15, 2014
Gevic: Please can u mention one or two banks dat are engaged in it

Yes but they are not offering sevis payment for now
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mckenziii(m): 6:14pm On Sep 15, 2014
Joenice: @Mckenziii, how are you? How's Valpo? Are there too many Chinese at Valpo? What about Canadians?
Bro am very fine,sti @Nigeria heading to valpo around dec
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:15pm On Sep 15, 2014
exxy: how much will a train cost from newyork to mississippi ?

check via google joor grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
goddyjay: hi, please I just got my i-20 form and I know all I have to do is pay for my sevis and visa fee then book a date for an interview, but I don't know how to go about it. can someone help? I'll appreciate it.

You can pay the sevis via WU either seme border or through someone in US..

As for the visa fee, go to any GTbank and make the pay and go along with you international passport.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:19pm On Sep 15, 2014
domex007: Pls is there anyone that has used an uncle as sponsor and they don't bear same surname?
My uncle has agreed to give me his bank statement but we don't bear the same surname. I wanna go to the embassy soon with his statement.
Thanks

Bro... Longest time...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:23pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

My bank card selects machines. But as a rule I try to check my balance before attempting any withdrawals. If I can check my bal, then more often than not I can make withdrawals.
My card never works for Wells Fargo atms.

Oh okay and you should try and use the atm machine that your bank card is in love with.. grin grin grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 6:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
folamerica: M back fully!!! Av missed u guyz muchooos cry
Got like 500pages to read...

Welcome back...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Dot1(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
My brother, Bigfrancis. I've been trying to reach you on bbm without success. Please, I need to contact you
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 6:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
Walspring:

Oh okay and you should try and use the atm machine that your bank card is in love with.. grin grin grin

Lmao!
Plz stop cracking me up like this in school. Its bad enough im the only black student up in this bitch.

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 6:40pm On Sep 15, 2014
honeyad:

Bad sharp guy.. How's Florida treating you?

I'm trying hard to survive.
My new friends are Spanish,chinese, Ukrainians and God knows what else.
How you doing though?
Where are you sef?

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 6:43pm On Sep 15, 2014
Joenice: The party you guys have taken everything even the biscuit bone? cheesy
What will I take when i come? I need to get a very hot chick when i come. I did not get your PM. Please send it again.

Trust me bro there's plenny to go around.
Don't worry whenever you come down south, I have a sexy ass Spanish babe that'll make you speak in tongues.
Will send the PM again.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Sep 15, 2014
charzyh2:
heya! Collinsville is too far. Inspite of that, I will get back to you on how your friend can still make it.

Please what's the problem?why sending me mails,'m wondering how you got my moniker cuz I neither visit this US thread nor do I have plans going to the US?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Kpimp: 6:47pm On Sep 15, 2014
Hi frnds
Will like to know if secondary school transcript will be from js1-ss3.cos I attended different sch in jss nd in sss.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by honeyad(m): 6:52pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

I'm trying hard to survive.
My new friends are Spanish,chinese, Ukrainians and God knows what else.
How you doing though?
Where are you sef?

I'm good bro... Gunning for spring due to some issues jare.. Should be in Yankee soon by His Grace. Keep one blonde hair Ukrainian for me abeg wink those girls dey hot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:04pm On Sep 15, 2014
Kpimp: Hi guys pls anyone studying in the following sch
Cleveland state university and ferris state university.want to know if it is not a red flag.

And secondly how do I calculate my waec to us grading scale cos I saw 2.5 as minimum gpa for high sch grade.

Contact your school to ask for the grade scale point for A,B,C,D,E and F or you use foreigncredits.com to get your rough calculation
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mckenziii(m): 7:11pm On Sep 15, 2014
Good Eve guys can anyone accomodate a friend,having interview nextwk @ abuja.wuld appreciate alot
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 7:21pm On Sep 15, 2014
Walspring:

check via google joor grin grin grin

ok bross, bro abeg nor vex say i never do that level oo! i go try my best soon abeg. tins just hard one kind
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 7:24pm On Sep 15, 2014
exxy:

ok bross, bro abeg nor vex say i never do that level oo! i go try my best soon abeg. tins just hard one kind

No lele big boss.. All is well
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:05pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

Trust me bro there's plenny to go around.
Don't worry whenever you come down south, I have a sexy ass Spanish babe that'll make you speak in tongues.
Will send the PM again.
Stevo, you're really funny. grin Already received and replied you. Okay but I hope she doesn't smoke because i am allergic to cigarette smokes.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 8:06pm On Sep 15, 2014
Mckenziii: Bro am very fine,sti @Nigeria heading to valpo around dec
alright then.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
sabiguy:

CGPA 2.8 on a 4.0 scale is OK and there are one thousand and one schools that will accept you, but if you still need info or help on how to search google for schools, I feel for you by the time you'll have to face the consular officer!
chai pls help me out with schools my cgpa is 2.5 I made a mistake. Pls what do u mean "by the time I face the VO"
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by teddyrain(m): 8:55pm On Sep 15, 2014
Stewee:

I PMed u.
OK sir
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Datanonymous: 9:18pm On Sep 15, 2014
OK dear... Thanks
zeezahbee: mine doesn't work at walmart as well. If you have kroger, fiesta, food town, whole food or other stores around, go try them
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Datanonymous: 9:20pm On Sep 15, 2014
O boy... I tire ooo, sad it's just crazy Mehn... Where u Dey? Shey make I pack come?
Stewee:

I feel for all of you in OKcity.
The only friend I have there complains all the time about how boring it is.
You adjust don't worry.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Stewee(m): 9:36pm On Sep 15, 2014
honeyad:

I'm good bro... Gunning for spring due to some issues jare.. Should be in Yankee soon by His Grace. Keep one blonde hair Ukrainian for me abeg wink those girls dey hot

Lmao
I gotchu buddy!

(1) (2) (3) ... (48) (49) (50) (51) (52) (53) (54) ... (502)

German Embassy And Visa / Lets Talk About Estonia / Give Birth In USA: Cost And Procedures Part 2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.