Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,950 members, 7,814,219 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (85) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866741 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
shocked
technolee:
Thank you sweetie!
grin Male here. You're welcome
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kennyrony(m): 9:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
Hello
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 9:26pm On Oct 04, 2014
nikas0005:
Hello good peoples my school waive TOEF and SAT for nigerians , what if the VO ask if I do the any of this test what will be my answer can I still go to register for this exams cuz of everything is set now planing to visit embassy this month. . WHAT SHOULD I DO. Oooooh
Which school is that?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 9:29pm On Oct 04, 2014
slimmy05:
shocked grin Male here. You're welcome
I don't care about what your gender is!. All I just want to say is 'thank you sweet'.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by nedum360: 9:43pm On Oct 04, 2014
Contact your bank to activate your card for online transactions. That's the simple way out.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2014
cryptography:
Pls those who hav written SAT, are they strict with the international pasport

Yes they are.. No International Passport, No exam.... Please go and get your own International Passport as soon as possible
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:10pm On Oct 04, 2014
teddyrain:
Hello guys is troy uni still accepting applications for spring?

Contact troy by calling them or check their website
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:11pm On Oct 04, 2014
slimmy05:
Well the option was there before which is via gtbank online payment. But the option has been disabled due to so many mistakes from customers. So the only payment option now is in person.

I think they have reinstated it back cos i tried it some weeks ago and it showed me the page i will fill all details and so on
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by meskezzy(f): 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
Happy salah to all the gurus in the house(walspring;canafrica,godG,imperiouxx,Ms Nas,phoenix,zeezahbee,Amefrica,) and all those i didnt mention.... Palmwine and salah meat plenty here(chilling locally).. PEACE

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:13pm On Oct 04, 2014
technolee:
Hello families, is there anyone here that paid his/her visa fee online? I am looking at that option but just wondering if it has any effect.

You can pay it online... Just try your luck
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:14pm On Oct 04, 2014
meskezzy:
Happy salah to all the gurus in the house(walspring;canafrica,godG,imperiouxx,Ms Nas,phoenix,zeezahbee,Amefrica,) and all those i didnt mention.... Palmwine and salah meat plenty here(chilling locally).. PEACE

Same to you... Abeg where e dey happen and shey make i show face
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:15pm On Oct 04, 2014
Ashigolo:
Its really good to be back after so many days. Besides classes and all, I had some issues which I thank God are finally sorted. Sir imperiouxx, Azeeza, canafrica, dot1, walspring et all, I salute you all. To my fellow muslim brothers and sisters, I say Eid-eil-Mubarak.

Welcome back and i wish you the same....
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:18pm On Oct 04, 2014
meskezzy:

Boss mi! I hail oo.. I never see meat chop for here oo, today even dey boring pass normal dey. No sign, nothing..

This is one of the times, I would wish I was back home. I for don chop meat wound myself. Toilet for don dey cry sef.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
slimmy05:
Alright

I love this...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:19pm On Oct 04, 2014
bbdd:
Man UsPs has dealt with me

Sent two transcripts from nacho.
The first one was sent to the wrong state. Instead of Texas it went to Ohio and up till now, sine the 13th of Sept, it was never rerouted and doesn't show any updates

The second one is still in isc new York. Stuck there since 13th.

I've called usps 4 times. They were of no help.
I've tried calling isc new York. They never pick up the phone e.

My people, if you have money. Never ever ever ever ever ever use nipost /usps to send mails.
Sometimes they work fine, sometimes they could frustrate the living daylights out of your system.

I have to request new transcripts and mail with courier. Please who knows a more affordable but reliable courier service?

You already said it all...
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:20pm On Oct 04, 2014
Amefrica:

Boss mi! I hail oo.. I never see meat chop for here oo, today even dey boring pass normal dey. No sign, nothing..

This is one of the times, I would wish I was back home. I for don chop meat wound myself. Toilet for don dey cry sef.

You fit play come back home nah... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:21pm On Oct 04, 2014
nikas0005:
thanks for the info don't mind slimmy05 I have my i_20 already even pay for SEVIS. So do I need to write test when there no time . Maybe u should give me guildline to use register for any Exams

You can still create the time cos its never too late
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:30pm On Oct 04, 2014
@missydivah

Its been a long time, Where have you been
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 10:32pm On Oct 04, 2014
My goons!!!… cheesy
how una dey?? sorry i've been off nairaland… embarassed
Been really busy with yankee girls studies….. grin
so far, so good…
now i have to think about my family at home, friends at home, studies, friends in school and my Saudi Arabian babe cheesy

p.s== i dare not go through my missing Nairaland pages, i gast continue from here wink

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 10:42pm On Oct 04, 2014
bbdd:
Man UsPs has dealt with me

Sent two transcripts from nacho.
The first one was sent to the wrong state. Instead of Texas it went to Ohio and up till now, sine the 13th of Sept, it was never rerouted and doesn't show any updates

The second one is still in isc new York. Stuck there since 13th.

I've called usps 4 times. They were of no help.
I've tried calling isc new York. They never pick up the phone e.

My people, if you have money. Never ever ever ever ever ever use nipost /usps to send mails.
Sometimes they work fine, sometimes they could frustrate the living daylights out of your system.

I have to request new transcripts and mail with courier. Please who knows a more affordable but reliable courier service?

i have said repeatedly never to send important documents via USPS,,,,, if its in ISC new york, there's is nothing u can do rather than calling the supervisor of ISC NY… i had her number on my fone… or you just wait… it'll eventually arrive at its destination….
ADVICE-- next time u wanna use USPS, try to use EMS… its around 6k…. delivery in 3-5 business days. Speaking of reliable cheap courier service, use TNT courier service-- their operation is synonymous to that of DHL, fedEX, etc and its about 7k to mail a document…

best!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:46pm On Oct 04, 2014
Walspring:

You fit play come back home nah... grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy

Olorun maje! grin because of meat? grin
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:50pm On Oct 04, 2014
Amefrica:

For real that cant happen.. I trust you my big boss...

How the weather for there?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Ashigolo(m): 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
I mean Adesina Parker (a pharmacist), I just thought you know each other coz he mentioned you while we were discussing.
MsNas:

Which Parker arr you talking about sef and how do you know I know him?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Walspring: 10:52pm On Oct 04, 2014
Idazbawz:
My goons!!!… cheesy
how una dey?? sorry i've been off nairaland… embarassed
Been really busy with yankee girls studies….. grin
so far, so good…
now i have to think about my family at home, friends at home, studies, friends in school and my Saudi Arabian babe cheesy

p.s== i dare not go through my missing Nairaland pages, i gast continue from here wink

Hmmmmmm... If i may ask how about your nairaland babe(s).. Ain't you thinking about them again since you have met Saudi Arabian babe (oil money).. Its ain't good ooo but remember there is God oooo
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 10:53pm On Oct 04, 2014
Walspring:

For real that cant happen.. I trust you my big boss...

How the weather for there?

Cold dey oo. But, I'm acclimatizing already. At least, I can wear a T-shirt in 7degrees now. wink
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:03am On Oct 05, 2014
Walspring:

Hmmmmmm... If i may ask how about your nairaland babe(s).. Ain't you thinking about them again since you have met Saudi Arabian babe (oil money).. Its ain't good ooo but remember there is God oooo

Padi mi, Walspring!
I been dash you the NLander babes now... you want me to take back control??

what's up with your visa ish na? you never go burst their head for embassy?

that reminds me, who's in Michigan or coming to Michigan
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:05am On Oct 05, 2014
Amefrica:

lol... that's the same question my Dad asked me... I never even chop the meat wey dey here finish... cheesy cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 1:08am On Oct 05, 2014
Zeezahbee,
where art thou?!!! angry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 2:10am On Oct 05, 2014
Idazbawz:
lol... that's the same question my Dad asked me... I never even chop the meat wey dey here finish... cheesy cheesy

Omoh! Me and my 9ja roommate just went to meat market and got some bombass beef.. grin We do Ileya by awasef.. grin

1 Like

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by MsNas(f): 2:51am On Oct 05, 2014
Ashigolo:
I mean Adesina Parker (a pharmacist), I just thought you know each other coz he mentioned you while we were discussing.
Yes. I do know him. I didn't know he was the one you were talking about smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by decreamaster(m): 3:31am On Oct 05, 2014
biikeys:

If you're flying, you need a form of ID-Driver's License or state ID..
so dis mean I can't use my int passport instead.shit
But can I go by bus?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by PedigreeCity: 7:14am On Oct 05, 2014
Idazbawz:
Padi mi, Walspring!
I been dash you the NLander babes now... you want me to take back control??

what's up with your visa ish na? you never go burst their head for embassy?

that reminds me, who's in Michigan or coming to Michigan
Am coming to Michigan

(1) (2) (3) ... (82) (83) (84) (85) (86) (87) (88) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.