Stats: 3,151,876 members, 7,813,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:34 PM

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 - Travel (88) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 (866642 Views)

General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 8 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 7 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part5 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (502) (Go Down)

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by exxy(m): 8:48pm On Oct 06, 2014
House, for those in the states, i was thinking of buying a 2nd hand lapi, hope it's cheaper than a new one, or should i buy a new one? any site where i can get used phones and lapi in the states.. i'm only trying to save cash.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by kunlebal(m): 8:49pm On Oct 06, 2014
godG:
Where are these people?

lisadem, FindOut, foohard, flynbird, kunlebal, Technolee, Virgin Ice, RickyRozzay, Yvete, kofsy, babsharon, Olarwarlay, Mamacinta, etc.

I do hope all is well with you there. Keep holding on!
All is well bro, really appreciate it. Much love.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by goldenchic(f): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hello house how una dey?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by technolee(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2014
godG:
Where are these people?

lisadem, FindOut, foohard, flynbird, kunlebal, Technolee, Virgin Ice, RickyRozzay, Yvete, kofsy, babsharon, Olarwarlay, Mamacinta, etc.

I do hope all is well with you there. Keep holding on!
Alive and well sir. All iz well.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:23pm On Oct 06, 2014
exxy:
House, for those in the states, i was thinking of buying a 2nd hand lapi, hope it's cheaper than a new one, or should i buy a new one? any site where i can get used phones and lapi in the states.. i'm only trying to save cash.
well am not so lucky in getting used things but have seen people get nice stuffs on ebay

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:25pm On Oct 06, 2014
imperiouxx:

Still that's nothing, it's only the beginning. By next week you will know wee. The temp is still going to remain bewteen -18 degree for months.
hehehhehe, i never see cold for houston oo, na hamattan i dey see. my lips just dry, nothing nothing
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:26pm On Oct 06, 2014
tayoamos:
Pls advice me. I have an existing b1b2 visa that will expire in 2016, and I am interested in running a master programs in the USA, should I go and reapply for a student visa , even despite the fact that I have a existing valid visiting visa that will expire in 2016. If I go to apply for the student visa and he denied, will my visiting visa not be cancelled? Reply pls
your visiting will not be cancelled
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 11:27pm On Oct 06, 2014
exxy:
I think electronics are cheaper here. Just open your eyes and go to [url]amazon.com[/url] or [url]ebay.com[/url]

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 11:29pm On Oct 06, 2014
godG:

You're welcome, sir.

I have a 'bad' habit of reading up posts of our ogas here. From imperiouxx to GboyegaD to Mystiqme to MsNas, to those who don't come here again like before. I can practically tell you what each of these nice people faced in their application process: their e-fights, anxiety, interview, travel, etc. cheesy

Okay, instead of sensing through mail at extra cost, why not scan you certificate to someone in the US to post for you? That will be faster and more reliable.

lol.Did you graduate from OAU?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:31pm On Oct 06, 2014
meskezzy:
Happy salah to all the gurus in the house(walspring;canafrica,godG,imperiouxx,Ms Nas,phoenix,zeezahbee,Amefrica,) and all those i didnt mention.... Palmwine and salah meat plenty here(chilling locally).. PEACE
i sight you from a pot of egusi cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:33pm On Oct 06, 2014
Amefrica:

Cold dey oo. But, I'm acclimatizing already. At least, I can wear a T-shirt in 7degrees now. wink
yimu, Tshirt in 7 degree, oniro ni e tongue
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:34pm On Oct 06, 2014
Idazbawz:
Zeezahbee,
where art thou?!!! angry
am here baby*crying* where have you been ? lipsrsealed cool shocked
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zynnnie: 11:36pm On Oct 06, 2014
Hi All,

As an international student you are suppose to be a full time student but i have a question cos am in a peculiar situation.

Am doing a pre-requites for masters program in Physical therapy and i have just once course to complete it. So am left only with Mirco biology and Lab which is just a 4 credit hour course.

what should i do so i will not fall out of status or just go head and register only four credit hour and write the Sevis people or what?

Advice accordingly

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zynnnie: 11:37pm On Oct 06, 2014
Walspring:

Contact troy by calling them or check their website

they do rolling in application. open all year round.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:38pm On Oct 06, 2014
Ashigolo:
Its really good to be back after so many days. Besides classes and all, I had some issues which I thank God are finally sorted. Sir imperiouxx, Azeezah, canafrica, dot1, walspring et all, I salute you all. To my fellow muslim brothers and sisters, I say Eid-eil-Mubarak.
na wa oo, see as the guy write me name correctly. haba, you be wizard dont do that again tongue grin. anyways Wish you the same my brother ....Taqabal Allahu Minna Waminkum

Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:40pm On Oct 06, 2014
zynnnie:
Hi All,

As an international student you are suppose to be a full time student but i have a question cos am in a peculiar situation.

Am doing a pre-requites for masters program in Physical therapy and i have just once course to complete it. So am left only with Mirco biology and Lab which is just a 4 credit hour course.

what should i do so i will not fall out of status or just go head and register only four credit hour and write the Sevis people or what?

Advice accordingly

it depends on your school, your school should give you an exception. YES, most schools do that often. contact your school international office, they will do something
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:41pm On Oct 06, 2014
teddyrain:
Hello guys is troy uni still accepting applications for spring?
YES
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by godG: 11:42pm On Oct 06, 2014
Mystiqme:

lol.Did you graduate from OAU?

Yes o. Spent 4 years in Awo.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zynnnie: 11:43pm On Oct 06, 2014
zeezahbee:
it depends on your school, your school should give you an exception. YES, most schools do that often. contact your school international office, they will do something

Okay, Thank you very much. So is not a crime abi? i dont want anything that will join me and immigration people in one statement. I have phobia for them self.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 11:47pm On Oct 06, 2014
zynnnie:

Okay, Thank you very much. So is not a crime abi? i dont want anything that will join me and immigration people in one statement. I have phobia for them self.
it is your school that reports you to the DHS, if they exempt you from taking 12 credit then thats the school business not yours.you good to go. go see your international advisor, they will tell you more
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zynnnie: 11:50pm On Oct 06, 2014
zeezahbee:
it is your school that reports you to the DHS, if they exempt you from taking 12 credit then thats the school business not yours.you good to go. go see your international advisor, they will tell you more

ohhhh.....is that so. DHS are not magicians after all. Thank you very much. you have made a sister free from heart attack.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by OjaP: 12:15am On Oct 07, 2014
zynnnie:
Hi All,
Advice accordingly

You do not have to worry at all. It is allowed if all you need to graduate is just a class or few credits. Your Int'l Student Adviser knows the rules and will do the needful. All you have to care or worry yourself about at this stage is life after graduation or your post-graduation plans.

Good luck !!!!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 12:19am On Oct 07, 2014
PedigreeCity:
Flint
ohh.. that's pretty close to my city... when are u coming?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:19am On Oct 07, 2014
zeezahbee:
yimu, Tshirt in 7 degree, oniro ni e tongue

Hahahaha! Shey you go come see me? PM your BB PIN and/or number. Let's keep in touch!
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:20am On Oct 07, 2014
OjaP:

You do not have to worry at all. It is allowed if all you need to graduate is just a class or few credits. Your Int'l Student Adviser knows the rules will do the needful. All you have to care or worry yourself about at this stage is life after graduation or post-graduation plans.

Good luck !!!!

I hail sir! cheesy
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Idazbawz(m): 12:23am On Oct 07, 2014
zeezahbee:
am here baby*crying* where have you been ? lipsrsealed cool shocked
*crying* I've been looking for you.... cry
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by OjaP: 12:25am On Oct 07, 2014
Amefrica:

I hail sir! cheesy

Mr. Amefrica,

I'm hailing you too oo. Been a while.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Mystiqme: 12:29am On Oct 07, 2014
OjaP:

Mr. Amefrica,
Hallo sir. If I recall very well, you are from Ondo, right?
godG:

Yes o. Spent 4 years in Awo.

Correct. Awo is the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by OjaP: 12:33am On Oct 07, 2014
Mystiqme:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Yes, I am from Ondo Kingdom. The only town in the Southwest where we speak our dialect freely and with pride smiley
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:36am On Oct 07, 2014
Did you school in ife too,mystique?
Mystiqme:

Correct. Awo is the best.
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by Nobody: 12:41am On Oct 07, 2014
OjaP:

Mr. Amefrica,

Yes sir! Long time.. How have you been?
Re: General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 6 by zeezahbee(f): 2:00am On Oct 07, 2014
Idazbawz:
*crying* I've been looking for you.... cry
ping me jawe or pm me. we gat talks

(1) (2) (3) ... (85) (86) (87) (88) (89) (90) (91) ... (502)

Lets Talk About Estonia / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 12 / German Embassy And Visa