Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:40 PM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6554 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ilugun50years:
[s]Berem i am beginning to believe what Tomakint warned Babyosisi about you is true.You are indeed a stoker of fire and very cunning.
You pretend to be a friend whereas you are an enemy.Was Orlando Owoh and anago not also accused of being HIV positive?
It was abuzz on nairaland yesterday night that the duo of Orlando owoh alias odinma1 and eggheaders alias anago are Living with HIV.Why did you not also point that out?
Honestly,any man planning to marry you should sign his death warrant cos you are a green snake in a green grass.anago will not attend chino's meeting because he is said to have tested positive to HIV[/s].

STFU!!

it was anago40 aka chino that came up with the counter attack and everyone knew it was a lame attack. i suspect u might be chino yourself. let shizzle11 get involved again and all proof will be provided. these days his hiv positive status is no big deal, we have proof he is on medication so its ok.

face men and stop bullying young women.

11 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by gratiaeo(m): 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
[s]
anago9010:

your downed comrades knows better!!! between where is dozzybaba,customised13 and collynzo. you will definitely follow there path to extinction.
[/s]
Coming from eggheaders aka ugly coward.

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:27pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: Go away, you swine. You're a putrescent mass, a walking vomit. You are a spineless little worm deserving nothing but the profoundest contempt. You are a jerk, a cad, and a weasel. Your life is a monument to stupidity.

I just hit a nerve..bwahahahah.

Nigga please focus your aggression on your good for nothing father who wasted his youth. He is the major contributor to the fact that you live under a brown leaky roof,and surf NL on free etisalat MB.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

[s]Innate wanderer and greedy flattie detected cool cool A new theory states that, at birth, every ibo baby's head is hit with some solid rock of ages akpu to flatten the head, how true is this?[/s] grin

[s]I would welcome the leaves wrapped rice with tasty oily garnished stew anytime.[/s]

[s]Kunu is a good choice but I would prefer clean water then after a few minutes, some good locally made agbo to aid digestion and keep me healthy as a Yoruba man should be.[/s]

[s]Now, if you're going to quote me next time, upgrade your grammatical ability and quit using ellipsis unnecessarily. It is either you're a usual 2x2 shop owner who managed to attend high school or the usual product of Universities in the Eastern part of Nigeria.[/s]

Vacuous guff!!!!

Doormat, Must you pollute the thread with your usual noise?

Eggheaders, give this beast of no nation food because hunger has rendered his lemon coloured pee brains completely barren... grin grin

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
tomakint:
Word cool Arysexy just put the dot to the 'i' and cross to the 't'....too many jobless wanderers these days the chino I know way back in 2011 and early 2012 has changed truly but the 'why' factor is necessary and that was the ill-mannered Yoruba boy called eggheaders who took things to the extreme threatening people with semi-automatic and invoking his demonic gods on all undecided

All they can do is hate and raise e-dust in other to escape from the shitty life they find themself in. Just do not take them seriously.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 12:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

STFU!!

it was anago40 aka chino that came up with the counter attack and everyone knew it was a lame attack. i suspect u might be chino yourself. let shizzle11 get involved again and all proof will be provided. these days his hiv positive status is no big deal, we have proof he is on medication so its ok.

face men and stop bullying young women.
Orlando owoh alias odinma1 we heard you are [size=28pt] also tested positive to HIV[/size]

12 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by nigerianvenom(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
barcanista: create a thread and Apologise "sincerely" for championing the identity/picture revelation. Also appeal to your squad members to apologise. When you do that it will be left for the other group to tow same path(which they may not do immediately). With time, every1 will get over it. After sanity has been restored, your squad can go ahead with the offline stuff(as already the "hate" would av watered down". I'm saying you make the first move not because you are "weak" or "accepted defeat" but because you can't continue on d dishonorable path. It shows you are a person of honor.

u are stup11d for making such suggestion.why dont u apologise for the lies u and ur cohort started

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 12:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
A nerve? grin Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives a damn.Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head!
squaddy:

I just hit a nerve..bwahahahah.

Nigga please focus your aggression on your good for nothing father who wasted his youth. He is the major contributor to the fact that you live under a brown leaky roof,and surf NL on free etisalat MB.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: [s]Shut up;you dumb nitwit..You are a tooth so rotten it infects the whole body. You are sperm that should have been captured in a condom and flushed down a toilet!!.flatheaded fuvktard[/s]

I feel extremely sorry for you, honestly..

How do you feel telling your fellow born by mistakes that you're son and brother to one man?

We're currently working on how to offer you to the Americans as a laboratory mouse, that's if you don't commit suicide anytime soon...

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 12:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
Ilugun50years:
Orlando owoh alias odinma1 we heard you are [size=28pt] also tested positive to HIV[/size]

chino like i said yesterday u do not give a fuvck what happens your fellow brothers. in fact it makes u happy the way they are being disgraced. u saw malwian ran away when i called his name cheesy cheesy

u have met ur fellow heartless match cool

if illugun is indeed 50, u are just a 2-3 years junior to him

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by kekakuz(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
whats happening here
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
berem: Must the reconciliation be an offline thing? You can open a thread and make your reconciliation public. You have nothing to hide from other forumites.
imagine...believe you me...most of the e-warriors or whatever are just skinny,unfed,malnourished teenagers with nothing to offer in real life....smh at the op.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 12:38pm On Aug 23, 2014
Anumanu;nematode;As an outsider,what do you think of the human race?Believe me,I don't want to make a monkey out of you.Why should I take all the credit?Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!trust me;You're a fo0l;an ignoramus;a dumb nitwit,an ICONIC flatheaded fuvktard..bounce toad;You are just a waste of flesh
iconize:

I feel extremely sorry for you, honestly..

How do you feel telling your fellow born by mistakes that you're son and brother to one man?

We're currently working on how to offer you to the Americans as a laboratory mouse, that's if you don't commit suicide anytime soon...

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

chino like i said yesterday u do not give a fuvck what happens your fellow brothers. in fact it makes u happy the way they are being disgraced. u saw malwian ran away when i called his name cheesy cheesy

Who are you?

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:39pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: A nerve? grin Calling you stupid would be an insult to stupid people.Pardon me, but you've obviously mistaken me for someone who gives amn.Careful now, don't let your brains go to your head!

Hahahaah the truth hurts nigga.

Thanks for the cracker babboon,I haven't had this much fun since AY live.

I should pay you for this. Please send me your account details.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iboTOTOdeySMELL: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
tomakint:
Word cool Arysexy just put the dot to the 'i' and cross to the 't'....too many jobless wanderers these days the chino I know way back in 2011 and early 2012 has changed truly but the 'why' factor is necessary and that was the ill-mannered Yoruba boy called eggheaders who took things to the extreme threatening people with semi-automatic and invoking his demonic gods on all undecided
Akintola Omo Iya Aje you sef dey put mouth for the matter.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 12:42pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

So it's true that [size=28pt] you Orlando owoh alias odinma1 are HIV positive.No wonder you look gaunt [/size]
grin gringrin grin

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by OrlandoOwoh(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
oneeast2: Ours is an institution, we will deliberate on what you have stated and come up with a common front!

Stop fooling yourself with "our" and "we" thinking anybody will be intimidated. Ko s'obo ni Idanre (there is no underdog).

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 12:43pm On Aug 23, 2014
Dumb nitwit, get a life nematode..
squaddy:

Hahahaah the truth hurts nigga.

Thanks for the cracker babboon,I haven't had this much fun since AY live.

I should pay you for this. Please send me your account details.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
bwuahahahahaha!

Fvctards everywhere, let me quickly go through. coming .....gringrin

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:44pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: [s]Anumanu;nematode;As an outsider,what do you think of the human race?Believe me,I don't want to make a monkey out of you.Why should I take all the credit?Brains aren't everything. In fact, in your case they're nothing!trust me;You're a fo0l;an ignoramus;a dumb nitwit,an ICONIC flatheaded fuvktard..bounce toad;You are just a waste of flesh[/s]

To even read your write-up is a huge task.

Are you pissed because I said we gonna offer you to the Americans as a laboratory mouse or you're just raving mad? Either way, you still remain a walking tragedy with no hope of redemption.. grin grin

Btw, How's it my fault that you're brother and son to one man?

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

Who are you?
He is odinma1 with his many handles.shame will not allow him to use his Orlando owoh because his [size=28pt] HiV status and that of anago has been revealed on nairaland [/size]

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 12:46pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: Dumb nitwit, get a life nematode..

Please I'm begging you.

You did a good job of making me crack my ribs and you should be paid.

I'm serious man,send me your account details

It will go a long way in changing tonight's diet from the usual garri and groundnut.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by AshamedFlatty: 12:47pm On Aug 23, 2014
Just look at this man ...IS THIS A LEADER MY DEAR Ndigbo? A Leader totorizing women while our gallant soldiers perish for the sake of Biafra.....IS THIS A LEADER I ASK?

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by 1United1: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar: bwuahahahahaha!

Fvctards everywhere, let me quickly go through. coming .....gringrin

Pls be consistent on your medications! Its well!

But don't ever quote me any day cos your case would be remembered!

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:48pm On Aug 23, 2014
Smh @ idiotts! When you try to be a peacemaker,they accuse the peacemaker of taking sides. As someone rightly said,lemme step outside.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Nobody: 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

Vacuous guff!!!!

Doormat, Must you pollute the thread with your usual noise?

Eggheaders, give this beast of no nation food because hunger has rendered his lemon coloured [b]pee [/b]brains completely barren... grin grin

Your English is so horrible, wtf?! Pea bro, not Pee. I suppose you peed your mattress into your late teen years that you're used to spelling pee as pea - pigfncker!

cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by gratiaeo(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
AshamedFlatty: Is this the legacy Eze gburugburu left for me and my uncles and aunties in 1967?.... THERE IS GOD OOOO embarassed embarassed

The same people you saw on that pix are the one buying up landed property in Lagos while you and your cursed villagers are wallowing in poverty in Oshun ans Ekiti state. Shame you and cursed generation.

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 12:50pm On Aug 23, 2014
Where's kalvan the hacker that can't shut down a desktop? Report here so I can expose your dumbness once again.

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 12:51pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Stop fooling yourself with "our" and "we" thinking anybody will be intimidated. Ko s'obo ni Idanre (there is no underdog).
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaah
So orlando owoh you don contact HIV? After all the admonitions from your people to stop your gay life.you are jobless until now,no wonder you look famished and dry.
‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin‎​​​​​grin grin

7 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nnamdi Kanu Meets With Elders Of Ijaw Youths Council In Port Harcourt (photos) / FCT: S' Court's Judgement In 2008 Mandated A Candidate To Score At Least 25% / NERC: Niger, Togo, Benin Owe Nigeria N12.38bn In Electricity Bills For Q1 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.