Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,728 members, 7,816,995 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:29 PM

Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea (6573 Views)

Unification Of SE / SS A Major Threat To Nigeria Why? / 21 PDP Governors Boycott Reconciliation Meeting In Abuja / Northern Governors Jittery, To Inaugurate Reconciliation And Healing Committee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Go Down)

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 1:12pm On Aug 23, 2014
Theses fools are boring me as usual I swear. all through yday, I begged to be exposed all to no avail. Even when they claimed they have their HIV+ certificate I begged they should post it, yet nothing. Now I am begging the Fools again: Please post the darn certificate you iddioots and stop moving in circles on one spot. You fools kept spamming my mentions with your stewpidty, now I am here and begging to be exposed already and you FOOLS are wasting my time, let the show continue. BTW I haven't seen the the link to the thread I asked you FOOLS to provide

Fvctards

tunde salam aka egg headers

odinma

ilugunbuy..et all where at thou fvctards....for the umpteenth time, post the darn sh1t already, too much talk and no action bore me...heck

OK, I'ma look for the link myself and post it.,....coming

11 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by gratiaeo(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
I just finished reading Nowa Omoigui's account of the two coup d'états in 1966. Nothing best describes the events of those periods like what now happens on NL.
1. Igbo officers started the killing of northers and westerners in the January coup just as Chino started this rubbish.
2. Northerners waited for them to be punished but nothing was done. To worsen the situation, Igbo people called Nzeogwu and his friends heroes. Yoruba posters waited for Seun to take punitive measures against Chino, but nothing was done. The mods didn't even help matter. Chino's supporters were everywhere encouraging him to continue.
3. In July northern soldiers rebelled against Igbo officers, killing nothing less than 50 of them in addition to thousands of civilians. Yoruba posters have now retaliated to the extent that they are even uncontrollable like the northern officers.
Stop consoling yourself. The show have not even started if you must know
As per your HIV status, keep heart, take your medications. Pele

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 1:13pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: You have no rhythm. You are ridiculous and obnoxious. You are the moral equivalent of a leech. You are a living emptiness, a meaningless void. You are sour and senile. You are a disease, you puerile one-handed slack-jawed , drooling meatslapper...fuvk off you bastad son of a whor3

Hahahahahahaha. Pains written all over this person

I just want to pay you for making me laugh baboon.

Is that too much to ask? cry

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by gratiaeo(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip:

Indeed cool
Enjoy your foolishness while it last

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:14pm On Aug 23, 2014
tsolz90: [s]You are degenerate, noxious and depraved. I feel debased just for knowing you exist. I despise everything about you, and I wish you would go away...bastad son of a who.re[/s]

Your friend 9jacrip said peas are lemon coloured... grin

Please can you post a picture to cure my ignorance..

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by oneeast2: 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
Wilson did you actually read what you posted? Do you really think Chino posted this thread becos he was begging for cease fire or that he is retiring? I just hope u really know who chino is and how he operates.

The peace meeting is called for general good of Nigerian youths whose misguided attitude have spiralled out of place.

If we sit down to analyze which side have suffered more casualty is is definitely not the side you thought becos I know how some folks have been dsetroyed image wise to the extent that they have turned to crying witches each night to get back at their aggressors. Let us not go there yet!

ONE NIGERIA!

OrlandoOwoh:
I just finished reading Nowa Omoigui's account of the two coup d'états in 1966. Nothing best describes the events of those periods like what now happens on NL.
1. Igbo officers started the killing of northers and westerners in the January coup just as Chino started this rubbish.
2. Northerners waited for them to be punished but nothing was done. To worsen the situation, Igbo people called Nzeogwu and his friends heroes. Yoruba posters waited for Seun to take punitive measures against Chino, but nothing was done. The mods didn't even help matter. Chino's supporters were everywhere encouraging him to continue.
3. In July northern soldiers rebelled against Igbo officers, killing nothing less than 50 of them in addition to thousands of civilians. Yoruba posters have now retaliated to the extent that they are even uncontrollable like the northern officers.

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:15pm On Aug 23, 2014
A million likes
OrlandoOwoh:

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar: [s]Theses fools are boring me as usual I swear. all through yday, I begged to be exposed all to no avail. Even when they clain end they have their HIV+ certificate I begged they should post it, yet nothing. Now I am begging the Fools again: Please post the darn certificate you iddioots and stop moving in circles on one spot. You fools kept spamming my mentions with your stewpidty, now I am here and. egging to be exposed already and you FOOLS are waiting my time, let the show continue. BTW I haven't seen the the link yo the thread I asked you FOOLS to provide
Fvctards
tunde salam aka egg headers
odinma
ilugunbuy..et all where at thou fvctards....for the umpteenth time, post the darn sh1t already, too much talk and no action bore me...heck
OK, I'ma look for the link myself and post it.,....coming[/s]

stop making noise. plenty talkie. we dont talk, we deliver and not at your request but when we deem fit for maximum impact.

went to visit hiv dating thread and kept begging a girl to reply his anambra man moniker. liar from hell

shizzle11 ur hiv positive status is not the end of the world. take ur meds

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

so so story teller.

out of all the thousands of threads on nl, u chose to comment on hiv dating thread and kept begging a particular girl to please reply anambraman?? who is anabraman aka igbo anambra??--------shizzle11 cool

tell us anoda lie there grin grin glad u are taking ur meds

u are toast.
fool, keep dribbling yourself, post the link let everyone see for him/herself. FYI I post on every section on NL and the health thread isn't an exception you doofus

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ruggedboy02: 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
Stop consoling yourself. The show have not even started if you must know
sure, dis one is still advert......
Waiting for de real action film
Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Lilimax(f): 1:16pm On Aug 23, 2014
Na wao for this thread undecided
So many thing are being revealed here.

I jump una pass oo with speed lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:17pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip the Nigerian planter of "lemon" coloured peas, where are you? grin grin grin grin grin

Please post a picture... We want to see. grin grin grin

9 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
So how many igbos have you decimated in your vain pursuit of revenge? But it took just one collynzo to bring down ilugunboy.where is he today? He has been disgraced.

But all the igbos you claim your defeating are all here waxing even stronger.

Meanwhile what are you going to do about [size=19pt] HIV issue.You know you are sick and yet you want to e-fight [/size]

i laugh in ibadam

11 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 1:21pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

STFU!

Word war? Talking about incomprehensible jargons that would pollute the thread?...grin

Go and feed your boys, they're hungry.

iconize:

STFU!

Word war? Talking about incomprehensible jargons that would pollute the thread?...grin

Go and feed your boys, they're hungry.

you epitomise stupidity and all other sub human characteristics!!!!! there is no animal so disgusting and so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche while you fill no niche. you are deserving of nothing except to be given as lunch to hungry carnivorous lords.

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:22pm On Aug 23, 2014
gratiaeo:
Enjoy your foolishness while it last

Please mister, let's get schooled by 9jacrip..

He said "peas" are lemon coloured.

Can you please ask him where we can find lemon coloured "peas" in the world, and also ask him to post a picture of a lemon coloured pea.

Thank you!

6 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 1:23pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar:
fool, keep dribbling yourself, post the link let everyone see for him/herself. FYI I post on every section on NL and the health thread isn't an exception you doofus

igboanambra aka anambra man aka ashizzle11 u are a liar and a cheat. just say the truth about your hiv status, there is no shame here.

liar!!!! that thread was in the romance section and not health seection. this is what u wrote

Hiv Dating Network In Nigeria by anambraman(m): 8:17pm On Dec 12, 2013
I am looking for an honest HIV+Igbo woman to marry, age between 23 to 35 yrs. Pls ,contact me if you are interested via the following email: igbo.anambra@yahoo.ie

Please, I do not need a woman who does not love and fear God!!!

why deny your hiv status shizzle11?

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
cheesy dumb nitwit. You re such a sissy.. I know you're not as stupid as you look. Nobody could be!
iconize:

Your friend 9jacrip said peas are lemon coloured... grin

Please can you post a picture to cure my ignorance..

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:25pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

[s]you epitomise stupidity and all other sub human characteristics!!!!! there is no animal so disgusting and so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche while you fill no niche. you are deserving of nothing except to be given as lunch to hungry carnivorous lords.[/s]

Your friend 9jacrip said "peas" are lemon coloured.

Please ask him to tell us where we can find lemon coloured peas in the world.

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ruggedboy02: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

igboanambra aka anambra man aka ashizzle11 u are a liar and a cheat. just say the truth about your hiv status, there is no shame here.

liar!!!! that thread was in the romance section and not health seection. this is what u wrote

why deny your hiv status shizzle11?
link or #Idon'tbelieveit#

7 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by chinosparks: 1:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzle11 contracted hiv when he was at university of abuja...true or false

cool cool

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
OrlandoOwoh:
Keep dreaming.
See your life? You are now a byword for joblessness and HIV carrier on nairaland.
Some concerned folks pm'ed me and were asking if what they heard about your HIV status is true?

i said sure and infact from the look on your pictures,you have few years to live here.Please don't transfer your frustrations on others.

We are not the cause of your problems.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by shizzleStar: 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2014
Like a bad penny, I am back and guess what YAAAAAAAY , i found the thread gringringrin

now back to the matter, Nlders be the judge, this is the link to the thread which I have been asking those FOOLS ad deluded idiots to provide since morning, its only 2pages pls peruse through it and tell us your take on whether the senseless claims those FOOLS have been making makes any iota of sence to you all.
Note: the usernames on emphasis here are shizzle11 and anambraman, there you go...
https://www.nairaland.com/784452/hiv-dating-network-nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by anago9010(m): 1:30pm On Aug 23, 2014
iconize:

Your friend 9jacrip said "peas" are lemon coloured.

Please ask him to tell us where we can find lemon coloured peas in the world.

shut up waste of ovum!!! May you choke on the queasy nausea of your own trite... fvck off my mentions you Love Machine @ss stucked m0ron.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by squaddy(m): 1:32pm On Aug 23, 2014
It seems like my baboon tsolz90 has ran away like the coward that he is.

Well I've had my fill of the banter.

See you around baboon.

1 Like

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by gratiaeo(m): 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

you epitomise stupidity and all other sub human characteristics!!!!! there is no animal so disgusting and so vile that it deserves comparison to you, for even the lowest, dirtiest, most parasitic member of the animal kingdom fills an ecological niche while you fill no niche. you are deserving of nothing except to be given as lunch to hungry carnivorous lords.
I know how to kill small animal like u

3 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ruggedboy02: 1:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
shizzleStar: Like a bad penny, I am back and guess what YAAAAAAAY , i found the thread gringringrin

now back to the matter, Nlders be the judge, this is the link to the thread which I have been asking those FOOLS ad deluded idiots to provide since morning, its only 2pages pls peruse through it and tell us your take on whether the senseless claims those FOOLS have been making makes any iota of sence to you all.
Note: the usernames on emphasis here are shizzle11 and anambraman, there you go...
https://www.nairaland.com/784452/hiv-dating-network-nigeria
the truth have set u free, @ lest we knw who is lying now......

8 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by prophetone(m): 1:34pm On Aug 23, 2014
iboTOTOdeySMELL: FIXED
Yeah reminds me of the exploits of 1967.

2 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
chinosparks:

stop making noise. plenty talkie. we dont talk, we deliver and not at your request but when we deem fit for maximum impact.

went to visit hiv dating thread and kept begging a girl to reply his anambra man moniker. liar from hell

shizzle11 ur hiv positive status is not the end of the world. take ur meds
Shut up your dorty mouth!you orland owoh are the one with HIV.stop lying.Don't rope it on someone.

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:35pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

shut up waste of ovum!!! May you choke on the queasy nausea of your own trite... fvck off my mentions you Love Machine @ss stucked m0ron.

Still the usual noise pollution... grin grin

You also eat lemon coloured "peas" like 9jacrip?

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by iconize(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
9jacrip, your Nairaland life is dead.

I'll not leave you until you show me a lemon coloured "pea".

Dunce!

5 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by Ilugun50years: 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
anago9010:

You all should be wary of anago cos he has confirmed to me that he is HIV positive.

4 Likes

Re: Seun: Offline Reconciliation And Re-unification Is The Panacea by tsolz90(m): 1:37pm On Aug 23, 2014
cheesy You think life is difficult? Somewhere in Onitsha,squaddy the pirated CD seller is trying so hard to pronounce-"PARALLELOGRAM".. Iconize;biko come and helep your Bloda!DO NORTH WEST MY TIME
squaddy:

Hahahahahahaha. Pains written all over this person

I just want to pay you for making me laugh baboon.

Is that too much to ask? cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

BPE To Privatise 10 Remaining Nipps, Nigcomsat / Shettima: We Won’t Blame Buhari For Our Failures / Bianca Ojukwu's Name Sent To Senate As Ambassador Nominee

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.